Heya

Robert

Teddyman is wonderful. I love torchwood,dr.who, sara chronicles(?). Do you ever watch the Mighty Boosh(sunday nights, adultswim which is cartoon network during the day)?

omg, i have to admit that i cried when the doctor had to erase donna's memories of their times together. but i hear she's supposed to be back right before his next regeneration.

i only ever saw the one episode of the mighty boosh where they did the fantastic voyage thing. that and episodes of look around you and superjail all in one night and i remember having odd dreams for a few nights.

omg, i have to admit that i cried when the doctor had to erase donna's memories of their times together. but i hear she's supposed to be back right before his next regeneration.

i only ever saw the one episode of the mighty boosh where they did the fantastic voyage thing. that and episodes of look around you and superjail all in one night and i remember having odd dreams for a few nights.

Oh I hate superjail!!! Love Donna, have you seen the Catherine Tate show? Hilarious! Look around was just kinda, eh for me. The Mighty Boosh gets funnier each episode I see. I didn't get it @ first. I was like where's mah Aqua Teen Hunger force? But now I watch the Boosh every chance I get!

Oh I hate superjail!!! Love Donna, have you seen the Catherine Tate show? Hilarious! Look around was just kinda, eh for me. The Mighty Boosh gets funnier each episode I see. I didn't get it @ first. I was like where's mah Aqua Teen Hunger force? But now I watch the Boosh every chance I get!

am i bovvered? lol

OMG Superjail! That is one of the few times in my life I have used the phrase that shit is fucked up. :)

The Boosh is awesome, I agree...my OTL and I have an agreement: I'll watch Top Gear for him, and he'll watch The Mighty Boosh for me.

Superjail is messed up but I kinda like the crazy song for some reason...in the beginning..I dunno what happened at the ending though...

Mighty Boosh is funny....the guy looks alot like Patrick from this british comedy I used to watch at one point...I just cannot remember the name of it now!

I love watching the Boondocks and the PJ's on Saturdays..lol. I am a cartoon junkie...

Yep I am also A cartoon junkie. I think i have a t.v. addiction in general. I was recovering working days. Until I discovered BBC America.

Mighty Boosh is funny....the guy looks alot like Patrick from this british comedy I used to watch at one point...I just cannot remember the name of it now!

Black Books? I love that show too.