Miss Right... Now

I posted this in the Mr Right... Now thread but wanted to put it in it's proper place

Well I suppose this is why I'm here :) I am not that good at describing how scents smell to me so don't be too disappointed because I will try my best... here goes.....

Miss Right... Now

This one has a peppery yet light scent. At first, it has a slightly lemony scent to it. After a little while the spices begin to become more prominent. But they don't become too sharp. They start to show up in a hovering, clean-smelling way. There is a very slight cinnamon-like smell to me. But it's not too strong. All in all it's a pretty good scent to me. My lady loves it on me! I got kisses all over my back when she put it on the back of my shoulder so she could smell it because she was sitting behind me :woohoonaner2gy: so I definitely like this one!

Hope that helps you ladies gain some insight. Sorry if it wasn't that great.

:lovebuggy: Ooooohhhh - look a man on the forum!

You know, a_e, nothing you could say would be less than stellar. A real first hand male opinion - a rare and precious thing. Thanks for writing something up about it.

Have you worn it enough to have any input as to the pheros? I don't even know which ones are in this...

I'm still debating about getting this for DH.

I'll post what I orignally wrote in my journal, although I'll have more things to add once Quince gets to try it.

As your intrepid...whatever I am, oh let's just call it stupid-curious. :woohoonaner2gy:

"I'm trying the male version of this."

*sends the link*

"Uh...do I need to alert Gina Torres you'll be trying to stalk her again?"

"Smartarse! Besides, she's the badass, not me."

"She's an actress, dear, I'm sure she's probably quite the opposite in real life."

"Yeah but, even with pheromones there's no way I could compete with Lawrence Fishburne, c'mon!"

"I should hope not, unless there's something you're not telling me."

The blending offered, as evidenced by the ordering of the molecules, indicates to me there's an inherently masculine vibe which is tempered somewhat by considerations of steadfast equilibrium and playfulness. That the male is ever-present but not threatening in any way. Although this is meant to be a sexual mix it's really more just self-confident and secure to my nose and brain. I believe that overall impression has to do with the way it smells in conjunction with the other elements (magick and science). It's like high-end soap...if you've ever stayed in a really fancy hotel (like the kind where they have a phone in the bathroom and you get to keep your bathrobe), you know what I mean. French triple-milled and so forth. A successful man smells this way, underneath whatever else he might wear. So although there is a very weighty foundation unpinning the scent, the heart and top notes are what create the power, the "fascinating air of distinction" TNJ noted in his description. And it doesn't really move beyond that notion.

I loves me some 'none, but there might be too much in here for me, I'm getting my customary Alpha Male OD headache. But I know Q could wear this: he is quietly authorative, he doesn't get involved in pissing matches, he lets his work speak for him. And this scent is that kind of aura, it's like I can sort of "see" him as I ponder the overall effect...except hopefully I'll like the soapiness of it better on him than on me. I had the same reaction with Woodland Man: on me it was rather meh but on him it was RAWR!

*daydreams*

Oh, sorry about that. :)

This might amp a naturally aggressive alpha, but for a sense of smooth confidence and calm authority, I think it would work rather well. I'm actually curious to read/experience sexual effects, I know it's different for everyone. Sexually, SS4M and Wanted Man are the blends which shift me into overdrive, and that's even when I wear them. This isn't wicked to me, but on the other hand, competence (in all things) is its' own enticement. ;)

Edited by luna65

:lovebuggy: Ooooohhhh - look a man on the forum!

You know, a_e, nothing you could say would be less than stellar. A real first hand male opinion - a rare and precious thing. Thanks for writing something up about it.

Have you worn it enough to have any input as to the pheros? I don't even know which ones are in this...

I'm still debating about getting this for DH.

The pheromones in it are androsterone, androstenone, and alpha-androstenol. I definitely think you should get it for him. But that's more for him than for you :) As of 30 minutes ago I can say they work! Scratch that... they DEFINITELY work!!

• 3 weeks later...

I brought this to Quince to wear this past weekend, and it does have that "clean" aura on him too. He likes it in that the scent is not overtly fragrant, but neither is it wholly soapy, the spices come out on him a bit more...so a nice masculine sort of clean. And I was very obedient this weekend, heh, so the molecules may have been steering me in that direction, but it seemed rather congruent in the situation entire. Again, it doesn't strike me as a sexual blend so much as a confidence enhancer; and normally I perceive Q as wholly capable and authoritative, so I thought the blend was very much "him," even if it's not necessarily the scent I would personally pick for him. I told him to wear it for his next meeting with those clients he likes to term stubborn bastards: who listen to him eventually, but not before arguing over every point of minutiae they can find. :Hug_emoticon:

Got DH a bottle of this. Naturally, I am going to try it first. Because that's my right...

He is very attracted to the voodoo scents, which have a certain flavor of their own, I think. This is right up his alley. Green, clean, bright scent. I don't detect any phero smell at all, wet or dry. After drydown (on me, at least) it gets a little warmer and deeper...or maybe that's the pheros talkin'.

I want DH to try this for workday wear - he gets good reactions from SUPER, but the fragrance is strong and makes him self-conscious...silly little man! I think this will be more his style.

footnote: OK - evidently the pheros work, b/c after huffing my arm deeply and repeatedly, I spent about 60 seconds trying to figure out how to spell "conscious"...and now I am all jittery. I think I gave myself DIHL...WHOOOHOOO! Thumbs up!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw a review for this and had to chime in with my 2 cents. I'm not nearly as good at describing the scent 'notes' as some are but I can tell you that I loved the smell of this. I received this as part of my 10 mens scent trial package. I decided I'd pick one at random and wear it today. I couldn't believe how much I liked the scent. I could tell the pheros were in there but the effect was subtle. I have worked with pheros from AD for quite a while so I'm familiar with the effects.

I put some on either side of my neck and then some onto the tops of my hands (a favorite place of mine) and went to lunch with a female friend. She was also very interested in my cologne. She loved the smell of it and kept taking sniffs of me. I know the pheros made her very chatty and in a good mood (she wasn't at first) but the scent seemed to keep drawing her back. We'd gone to lunch at a burrito place (chain that has football sized burritos). The girl working the counter started out polite but by the time we got to the register (no glass partition in the way) she seemed to sniff when I handed her my money. Then she gave me a bigger smile and told me I smelled nice. ;)

My friend and I had finished eating when we were sitting and talking. The girl from the register had come over behind me and grabbed our empty wrappers to throw them out for us. This is a place where everyone busses their own tables and I've never seen an employee take someones garbage here before. She leaned over me to grab them even though there was a ton of room on either side. Again, I think she was just trying to get a sniff of what I was wearing. As we were leaving she made a point of telling us to have a great day and come again soon. Didn't see that with anyone else who left.

This may sound contradictory but I have never smelled a scent this clean that smell so dirty at the same time. Something about this scent just screams sex to me. I mean that in the best possible way. Can't wait to wear this one for date night.

This seems to be the perfect combination of balanced pheromone blend and Killer scent package. I have to get a big bottle of this and soon. I have a feeling from sniffing the other bottles I'm going to be getting quite a few more very soon.

Edited by Snoopyace

Thanks!

That's based on a classic Hoodoo formula- with my twists!

Wow, I love it! :smilies-23596:

Hi Snoopyace! Its great to read about your time with Miss Right :smilies-23596: Many of the blends here hold magical properities which many believe add a degree of intensity to the diffusion of phero blends, it intrigues me to see how this translates to personal experiences especially for you guys, looking forward to reading more of your well written reviews...

Edited by KrazyKat

Hi Snoopyace! Its great to read about your time with Miss Right :^^: Many of the blends here hold magical properities which many believe add a degree of intensity to the diffusion of phero blends, it intrigues me to see how this translates to personal experiences especially for you guys, looking forward to reading more of your well written reviews...

I would definitely agree with the 'magical properties' of the ingredients. I was amazed yesterday when I was wearing UN at how much of an effect it had on me. I have a friend who I think will really like these scents and I have a feeling that after getting to smell my samples that she'll be placing an order of her own.

• 6 months later...

Miss Right is one that DH wears pretty regularly - and he even kept the bottle at work for a while until he decided the nearly-nekkid label wasn't work appropriate. Miss Right & 2 others have such an obvious effect that even DH recognizes it and uses them specifically for influence.

When he got home last night, I could smell the Miss Right and I commented on it. He explained that he had performed an "in hindsight, ill-conceived, experiment" with Miss Right and 2 out of state reps whom he wanted to influence on a particular issue.

Ill-conceived because what should have been a 1/2 hour meeting on the issue turned into a 2 hour chat session. <insert eye roll here> "GAWD! I couldn't get them to leave!" He said they fiddled with things on his desk, even stood up and came around behind his desk, and "kept pawing me!" (I assume since this was in an office he means they kept touching his arms...I hope) It just gives him the heebies when women get all up in his personal space. Poor baby. But hey, when you pull out the hoodoo, you must accept the consequences!

He did get confirmation that they will accede to his request, however, so it was successful, as far as that goes.

But hey, when you pull out the hoodoo, you must accept the consequences!

:lol:

Yep! After the time Quince wore Super and received too much attention (in his estimation), he's very cautious when it comes to the phero-enhanced scents. He didn't want to wear anything with pheros during the day on my last visit, fearing I would just lose my mind and embarrass the kiddo. I was inclined to agree with him!

Edited by luna65

• 2 months later...

Woo, finally found the thread.

Miss right... now. This is one of the scents that I have a really hard time describing. This along with Bodice Ripper leaves me speechless and at a loss for words. Maybe because I'm smelling something I don't usually smell and don't know what it is or something.

I can only describe it as a clean smelling musky scent. It has a very natural smell to it. It has a very, very, very subtle peppery sweet smell. It doesn't smell bad at all and I like it a good deal. It's a pity that I wasn't paying attention during an application and spilled half the sample, but it gives me a reason to perhaps order a full bottle the next time... unless I get tempted to try something else out.

• 1 month later...

ok, i was hesistant to buy this for the name/label image since i'm not looking for a miss right, but i do like musky/spicy scents. i just got a sample vial, but i have been sniffing myself so much when i wear this that i might consider a full bottle. i have noticed more attention from others...even had a female co-worker come up and scratch my neck. but, at the same time, it makes me feel more aloof. :001_302:

ok, i was hesistant to buy this for the name/label image since i'm not looking for a miss right, but i do like musky/spicy scents. i just got a sample vial, but i have been sniffing myself so much when i wear this that i might consider a full bottle. i have noticed more attention from others...even had a female co-worker come up and scratch my neck. but, at the same time, it makes me feel more aloof. :001_302:

I'd thought about getting some of this but I prefer the non-phero boosted scents (so if I want to add something myself I can) but I remember loving the combination of this scent and the Charisma blend. The combination made everyone oh so nice to me. (And it does smell great!)

I'd thought about getting some of this but I prefer the non-phero boosted scents (so if I want to add something myself I can) but I remember loving the combination of this scent and the Charisma blend. The combination made everyone oh so nice to me. (And it does smell great!)

yeah, i'm a sucker for musky smells...i must admit to huffing my deodorant before putting it on. :001_302:

a phero-less (hehe, looks funny) version would be cool, too. sometimes, this particular combo can leave me feeling drained.

Edited by Robert

yeah, i'm a sucker for musky smells...i must admit to huffing my deodorant before putting it on. :001_302:

a phero-less (hehe, looks funny) version would be cool, too. sometimes, this particular combo can leave me feeling drained.

I know what you mean. That musky smell is one of the things I like about Teacher's Pest. It is a wonderfully wickedly dirty scent to me.

I notice that if I wear something with ~none it does where me out (or burn me out as in phero burnout) that is why I like to get my blends from a ~none free place.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to order Miss Right Now without the Pheromones? Perhaps in the Beta section?

I know what you mean. That musky smell is one of the things I like about Teacher's Pest. It is a wonderfully wickedly dirty scent to me.

I notice that if I wear something with ~none it does where me out (or burn me out as in phero burnout) that is why I like to get my blends from a ~none free place.

Is it possible to order Miss Right Now without the Pheromones? Perhaps in the Beta section?

I've been begging for the phero fragrances to be offerered phero free for a while now.

Pretty please? :)

• 2 weeks later...