SS4W - reactions from women?

Have any of you ladies noticed any reactions (good or bad) from women when wearing SS4W?

The past few months I've noticed that my female flatmate sometimes is really snappy with me and appears to be in a grumpy mood, but then is her happy old self with our male flatmate... I couldn't figure out why at first, but then I started taking note of which phero's I wore on days when she's like that.

I first thought it would be the cops, but I can wear bucket loads of cops and she is happy as Larry. Wearing cops + BI, cops + PP or cops + CB is never a problem. But anytime I wear either Mara's Rocket Fuel or UN-SS4W with other LP's she suddenly morphs into a PMS'ing, grumpy, monster :)

I don't get it? What is it with SS4W that she is so sensitive too?

Edited by Rosebud

Hmmm, interesting.

I noticed the same kind of thing when I was bottling up SS4Men - (Danna and I started bitching at each other for no reason while the stuff was in the air) - but never had that kind of issue with the women's version.

I get GREAT reactions from Rocket Fuel, from both sexes.

Oh, I get awesome results from both UN-SS4W and MRF! It's one of my absolute favourite phero blends, it's lethal when miixed with cops :)

It's not with all females though....it's definitively noticable with my flatmate, but with other females I haven't noticed anything that obvious...just a slight avoidance that seems a bit like it stems from me appearing to be a rival...

Have any of you ladies noticed any reactions (good or bad) from women when wearing SS4W?

The past few months I've noticed that my female flatmate sometimes is really snappy with me and appears to be in a grumpy mood, but then is her happy old self with our male flatmate... I couldn't figure out why at first, but then I started taking note of which phero's I wore on days when she's like that.

I first thought it would be the cops, but I can wear bucket loads of cops and she is happy as Larry. Wearing cops + BI, cops + PP or cops + CB is never a problem. But anytime I wear either Mara's Rocket Fuel or UN-SS4W with other LP's she suddenly morphs into a PMS'ing, grumpy, monster :)

I don't get it? What is it with SS4W that she is so sensitive too?

hhhmmm, when I wore CFM or Sorceress from my samples, my lover kinda liked it on me he would tell me I was "different" somehow, yet my friends avoided me like the plague. I think my personality was not suited for these blends, somehow my friends couldnt process what those blends were accentuating. Maybe something like that??

UN SS4W acts like a major popularity potion for me when it comes to women. When I wear Mara's Rocket Fuel, even if I'm out with goodlooking men, women come up to me, almost to ask permission to talk with my guys. :) My male friends call me the "alpha female." :party:

When I wear Mara's Rocket Fuel, even if I'm out with goodlooking men, women come up to me, almost to ask permission to talk with my guys. :) My male friends call me the "alpha female." :party:

Maybe that's it...

Maybe it's intimidation & being snappy is her way to handle it?

There are in fact NO copulins at all in SS4W, surprising though it may seem..

Chris of Pharmacom designed this blend to literally cause men whiplash, and for all that can be said about the ALLEGED clickfraud attacks, the ALLEGED Bot-attacks, and the apparent unethical practices he MAY have been involved in, it can NEVER take away from the facts: Chris Schraud is a VERY young, BRILLIANTLY talented pheromone formulator, and the blends he created for LP, do exactly what they say on the tin. They work JUST as they were designed to..

To this end..The isomers utilised in SS4W can cause great attraction in men who are exposed to a female wearer, but by the INVERSE, they can also make SOME women competitive as all heck!

Women can become territorial often if they feel that another woman is putting out an aura that they perceive as threatening, and when it's something they are only picking up on at certain TIMES from the wearer, putting it in layman's terms, THEY GET CONFUDDLED! The signal their brain is trying to process doesn't compute correctly what it is being introduced to it, so the natural reaction is suspicion and an almost involuntary raising of the hackles..

I never wear SS4W around anyone other than the lovely man in my life for this very reason, because I know for a fact that this blend in particular while attracting men, can also repel or annoy and irritate women.

Maybe those of you who experience this sort of reaction from women should consider saving SS4W for the times when you are out on the pull, or out on a date or one-to-one with a special person..

There will also be many women who are able to wear it with no such problems, but remember that a synthetic pheromone signature enmeshes with your natural pheromone signature, so although the main goal of attracting and enthralling males WILL generally be achieved regardless, it's not always going to follow that every women will react in a positive way for every wearer, or even every TIME they are exposed to the blend..

So yes..SS4W does exactly what it says on the tin, but it's not always going to mean that women will enjoy being around a woman wearing it, because some women ARE going to feel hugely competitive - particularly if they are an Alpha-type female who greatly resents being seemingly "OUT-Alphaed" by another woman..

Hope this helps to explain it a wee bit more.

Blessings

Ail )O(

hhhmmm, when I wore CFM or Sorceress from my samples, my lover kinda liked it on me he would tell me I was "different" somehow, yet my friends avoided me like the plague. I think my personality was not suited for these blends, somehow my friends couldnt process what those blends were accentuating. Maybe something like that??

If you don't normally broadcast alpha signals, then yes, it's causing confusion on the part of people who know you well.

So yes..SS4W does exactly what it says on the tin, but it's not always going to mean that women will enjoy being around a woman wearing it, because some women ARE going to feel hugely competitive - particularly if they are an Alpha-type female who greatly resents being seemingly "OUT-Alphaed" by another woman..

This is something I think people tend to forget sometimes about phero usage...we like to assume we are the only ones with The Secret (and go so far as, in certain instances, to not share that secret with women we know). If the congruence is working, we can assume a different (even superior) identity. But it's not safe to assume we always have the advantage. When two alpha females go head-to-head (in any situation, really) watch out! Especially if one of them is used to the ruling the roost and suddenly there you are broadcasting your own badassery. If she knows you, well, that makes it even more irritating. A stranger who rides into town is usually handled with a much more judcious smackdown. :)

Edited by luna65

No... it's gone :cry:

You can still buy Mara's Rocket Fuel though & it's packed with SS4W :666:

Yeah got that one lovve it but it would be great to have with other favorite scents,thanks rosebud

tee

I wear SS4W ALOT ...and I have never had a problem...but because I know that it is alpha dominant and I do work with as many women as men, I also pair it with something like Ails's heart and soul or treasured hearts, or popularity, Or I will even ocassionally put some TAH to the back of my neck to sort of soften it so to speak...but no, I never have a problem, and I consider myself the queen of SS4W. Hell, if they cut me open I would bleed 50/50 SS4W and EST.

also being the dual natured gemini, I can carry both the Tah and the Tal aspect equally well.

be blessed -djac