Neanderlicious + LP BI + Sugared Melons

Ok.....6 months and 20,000 phero combos later, krazykat has FINALLY found the winning formula in getting her musclebound, super-alpha TG to make a move!!!

I was just about to throw in the towel, when I stumbled upon my winning formula.

A generous amount of Neanderlicious, waited 5 minutes, covered in LP BI, waited for 5 minutes and covered with sugared melons :)

I also had a small dab of sexology on my cleavage (covering neanderlicious), all under sugared melons.

After class, TG followed me into the cafe area of my gym, was chatting me up, flirting heavily and gave me a BIG sweeping hug, I was pretty flustered and a little nervous -tah maybe, I ended up blushing and having to leave in a hurry.

I will see him again this weekend coming up for a class, I may add in some extra cops, I just hope he doesnt think I dont like him or that Im a nutcase.

Katz, you sure live up to your name :)

Congrats on finding your perfect mix! :clapW2:

About your TG...He doesn't happen to be an alpha male does he?

My old TG (Hunkalicious) was & he went gaga for TAH! Other combo's worked well on him to but a combo of MeJane & UN-CB reduced him to a mumbling, blushing man with puppy dog eyes :party: MeJane & Sexology had pretty much the same effect

Thanks Rosebud!

Yes, TG is a latin-lover ALPHA (with big muscles and a hungry girl following to boot!).. my current lover (whos english and slightly submissive) is sweetened with a lil tah, but not like ALPHA TG.

I dont have un-cuddlebunny-only scented, but that sounds like a great additon to tah.

speaking of TG's Ive been reading your journal and posts Ive always hoped for you something would pan out with you and your hunkalicious, did you two ever have that meet-up?

Speaking of TG's Ive been reading your journal and posts Ive always hoped for you something would pan out with you and your hunkalicious, did you two ever have that meet-up?

No, he wants to meet up next week but I'm only doing that if it's at the hospital

I wont go near him as long as he's already spoken for...

OOhhh Jeez! Im assuming from that comment he got married, Im shocked and disheartened actually, it sounded like there was alot of potential for you both.. Anyways, good luck with your meeting, Im sure you'll find just the right perfume combination to torture the poor doctor for the rest of his life.

Edited by KrazyKat