Denise's Misty White Orchid

FAWN

THANK YOU DJAC :P

I just received this today. I put some on fresh out of the shower. Very BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

Light vanilla, light orchids, lightly musky. Very close to you scent. 45 mins later, I was cutting DH's (aka Mr. Super Sensitive Nose) hair. Half way thru the cut he said, whatever you are wearing right now is nice. It does "it" for me. I almost fainted dead on the spot. :surprised:

This is the gold stamp of approval from him. He pretty much dislikes all perfume. Forget about wearing any cops or pheros around him. He leaves the room. I think this is only the 2nd one he liked so far.

Of course it's GGG :cry: . If I wanted to get a few bottles do you think M&D would make this again? I am hoarding this bottle and will use it for only those special occasions.. :666:

If anyone would like to sell their's...LMK.. :)

THANK YOU DJAC :P

I just received this today. I put some on fresh out of the shower. Very BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

Light vanilla, light orchids, lightly musky. Very close to you scent. 45 mins later, I was cutting DH's (aka Mr. Super Sensitive Nose) hair. Half way thru the cut he said, whatever you are wearing right now is nice. It does "it" for me. I almost fainted dead on the spot. :surprised:

This is the gold stamp of approval from him. He pretty much dislikes all perfume. Forget about wearing any cops or pheros around him. He leaves the room. I think this is only the 2nd one he liked so far.

Of course it's GGG :cry: . If I wanted to get a few bottles do you think M&D would make this again? I am hoarding this bottle and will use it for only those special occasions.. :666:

If anyone would like to sell their's...LMK.. :)

Oooh yay!!! So glad you found a scent that does "it" for him :surprised:

I did manage to nab one of these bottles and am very excited to have it come my way!

If it ends up not working for me, I will let you know hun!

With regards to having the ladies rebrew. You can email thema nd tell them how much you loved it and see what they can do. They may not have written the notes and amounts down exactly but they prolly could get you something equally as gorgeous. Hope that works! :)

CC

OMG... Fawn I was just about to post as mine arrived just today....

WOW Mara/Danna... I love you ladies...y'all can do anything and everything. THANK YOU, It's fabulous...so precious and beautiful...Gosh I can't even begin to describe it...It is so soft but sexy and able to hold it's own...it is not loud and boastful but gentle and feminine and demure scent. This one has some staying power on me as well... I am usually not a floral person but this is sooooo perfectly done, and a floral I can definitely wear...classy and quiet enough to wear as a day/work scent...sexy enough to wear at a night outing, like dinner, theater, etc

Ladies...great job indeed, great job! and i am not saying it just because it's mine.

Fawn actually gave better credit to this beautiful creation...I hope she does ask for a do over of the same scents... I would surely purchase it...

oh, I bet this would layer nicely with Tail...

I shall treasure my bottle and a half...as I am sending half bottle to my sweets TG

Hey Y'all guess what just happened...okay I am sitting here typing this post and the hubby comes in and sits down then he says damn, did you just get that... I show him the bottle and I say I had two perfumes made...he smells the white inside the bottle and I swaer ladies, he gets an instant hard on...excuse the graphic language but he did...and then he smelled the pink and almost fell on the floor...hehehe, he is in the other room now still talking about what is he suppose to do now that he's all worked up...perhaps I shall put a few drops of tail and see what we can do about his problem

and just so y'all know...the pink one is just as lovely only it has a pink tinge to it, but not sweet pink like the heavier pinks we have already...my daughter says they smell alike to her...eh, what does she know... I can tell the difference.

Mara and Danna again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you ladies - djac

ETA: so that's where the other bottle went to huh...hehehe CC

Edited by djacquelynstew

Oooh yay!!! So glad you found a scent that does "it" for him :666:

I did manage to nab one of these bottles and am very excited to have it come my way!

If it ends up not working for me, I will let you know hun!

With regards to having the ladies rebrew. You can email thema nd tell them how much you loved it and see what they can do. They may not have written the notes and amounts down exactly but they prolly could get you something equally as gorgeous. Hope that works! :cry:

CC

Thnx CC

I think I will have to call the ladies.... :wub:

OMG... Fawn I was just about to post as mine arrived just today....

WOW Mara/Danna... I love you ladies...y'all can do anything and everything. THANK YOU, It's fabulous...so precious and beautiful...Gosh I can't even begin to describe it...It is so soft but sexy and able to hold it's own...it is not loud and boastful but gentle and feminine and demure scent. This one has some staying power on me as well... I am usually not a floral person but this is sooooo perfectly done, and a floral I can definitely wear...classy and quiet enough to wear as a day/work scent...sexy enough to wear at a night outing, like dinner, theater, etc

Ladies...great job indeed, great job! and i am not saying it just because it's mine.

Fawn actually gave better credit to this beautiful creation...I hope she does ask for a do over of the same scents... I would surely purchase it...

oh, I bet this would layer nicely with Tail...

I shall treasure my bottle and a half...as I am sending half bottle to my sweets TG

Hey Y'all guess what just happened...okay I am sitting here typing this post and the hubby comes in and sits down then he says damn, did you just get that... I show him the bottle and I say I had two perfumes made...he smells the white inside the bottle and I swaer ladies, he gets an instant hard on...excuse the graphic language but he did...and then he smelled the pink and almost fell on the floor...hehehe, he is in the other room now still talking about what is he suppose to do now that he's all worked up...perhaps I shall put a few drops of tail and see what we can do about his problem

and just so y'all know...the pink one is just as lovely only it has a pink tinge to it, but not sweet pink like the heavier pinks we have already...my daughter says they smell alike to her...eh, what does she know... I can tell the difference.

Mara and Danna again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you ladies - djac

ETA: so that's where the other bottle went to huh...hehehe CC

Isn't the reaction from the hubby's the bomb....I am going to ask about ordering more for next month...

I realized CC got the other one after I answered her post...LOL

Isn't the reaction from the hubby's the bomb....I am going to ask about ordering more for next month...

I realized CC got the other one after I answered her post...LOL

Ooh I am excited!

Yah I had to nab the last bottle. I really wanted it but almost missed it :) Got busy and forgot to mention it.

I am also sending half to Jo Anna, so she will get to try it too! :)

If the ladies can make more, I'm betting they'd sell.. hint, hint...

I just realized on the PE page it says Misty White Orchid, on the lable it's Musky White Orchid. Can I change the Title of this review? Sorry djac :lol:

I wouldn't mind... I noticed that too...but it's okay if we call it both ways...the scent is still gorgeous... I too wish so badly that there was more of this.

be blessed - djac

Oh No! Im so sad I missed this one :) it sounds like something Id adore.

Keep fingers crossed...I asked if it could be rebrewed.....I want to get bottles & bath products in this most sexy fab creation....

Ok ladies, I am sooooo very sorry for the ladies who never got to try this one... I still can't get enough of it...wore it to work again today and I got so many people telling me how lovely I smell, or how good I smell and wanting to know what I was wearing...gosh I love this...It is elegant AND beautiful but not obnoxiously floral...it is light and dainty, yet strong enough to make some noise and let you know it is there... My favorite part is whenever the wind catches me and the scent just sort of wafts...its so nice

I must say again, the ladies really outdid themselves and I couldn't be more happy... Yes, Fawn I do hope they can make another batch... if not I shall have to treasure and use not very often so as not to run out anytime soon.

Yes, KK...you would have adored this one.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

You talked us into it. Danna is doing a rebrew. ^_^

D'oh! Did I mess up on the label name? Sorry! Oh well, anyway, we'd have to do a new label if we're making more bottles of it. I only use the "generic" pin-up girl spritzing herself with perfume when all I make is a couple of bottles.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

You talked us into it. Danna is doing a rebrew. ^_^

D'oh! Did I mess up on the label name? Sorry! Oh well, anyway, we'd have to do a new label if we're making more bottles of it. I only use the "generic" pin-up girl spritzing herself with perfume when all I make is a couple of bottles.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

OH I love you ladies...please please please somebody give me a heads up when this is done...or better yet can you invoice me for two bottles?...and a new label is alright by me... do like the label...felt sort of personalized like it was all mine...lol, but it's the scent that I LOVE!

yay for the rebrew...here's to you danna :)

Oh, it will still have your name on it, Sweetie! I will just make it's own unique label.

This is just an awesome close to my day ;) ..

:aola: Thank You M & D....

lmk w/ it's time to load up my cart... ;)

You talked us into it. Danna is doing a rebrew. :lol:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

M

YAY! You all are the BEST! I know I've said it before, but you ARE!

djac is Playing in the lp box again...hehehe

anyway... I am so happy about a rebrew...I am actually ordering some in a b&b set...can't wait, it will be my first B&B purchase

I think this will be perfect in a lotion/body/cream/bath/shower gel...

I pretty much wore this to work most days this week and I can't tell you how many people commented on the beautiful scent and wanted to know what I was wearing...what I really love best is that I don't even need any D5 to make this last on me...which is strange in itself since it is a soft and feminine scent as it is. But this one last on me all the work day without the usual afternoon touch up.

I have to admit, I am in love with this one...and the hubby still can't get enough of this, he loves both the pink and the white.

Thanks again Danna for doing a rebrew

hugzzz and be blessed -djac

I have pink on the way, and I will definitely be getting white when it's re-brewed!!

oh lynnie...the pink is so lovely as well...it is pink but different in that it is not heavy pink like the pink scents we have already...it is more light and delicate, however, the pink musk gives it a more adult sexy tone...it is lovely... i hope you lik it.

be blessed - djac

oh lynnie...the pink is so lovely as well...it is pink but different in that it is not heavy pink like the pink scents we have already...it is more light and delicate, however, the pink musk gives it a more adult sexy tone...it is lovely... i hope you lik it.

be blessed - djac

I'm sure I will!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I wear this one alot cause it makes a great daytime/work scent and as always I get so many "what are you wearing?' or "wow something smells great", or "I like your perfume its pretty"

well today was no exception.... 1st the IT guy was defragging and cleaning up my PC cause it had some kind of virus and at one point I looked over an saw him sniff his hands and wrist...he must have felt like he was being watched cause he totally looked my way, and his eyes said..."this is you smelling so great"...but what he did say out of his mouth was, "what is your number that you can be reached on because my girl is gonna need an explanation cause I have you all over me...hehehe and he laughed and so did everyone else in our little quad. I guess the scent from my wrist was all over my desk and keyboard and chair.

then, there was this research nurse who was dropping of a folder of documents for my doctor to sign who walked into our area and the first thing she said is...is someone burning a candle, it smells lovely...I said no, but that may be my perfume and she said, what are you wearing, so I proceeded to tell her I had a custom perfume made (wish I had time to tell her about LPMP) but since I didn't and I don't know her like that...well I just said my friend makes custom perfumes (well Mara and danna are my friends so I did not Lie, right?)

the she said, can I smell your wrist please and so I let her and she said "yes, that is you... I smelled this lovely scent coming from down the hall...and not in a bad way"...whew!, I was nervous for a second.

anyways ladies, I know I go on about this PE but I can't help how absolutely gorgeous it really is...still saying thank you sooooo much Mara and Danna.

This one really has great satying power to be as dainty and pretty as it is... I never have to refresh this one and even now, some 8 hours later I can totally smell it.

be blessed -djac

I hoping for it to re-appear on the PE page soon.... :rolleyes:

I just luvs this one...I want bottles,lotion,shower gel...

Hey Fawn,

We actually didn't put it up yet because we wanted to make sure we had enough for your want list. You can order the things you want now, and we're going to put up the rest after we see how much is left after that.

K? Thanks!

I hoping for it to re-appear on the PE page soon.... :rolleyes:

I just luvs this one...I want bottles,lotion,shower gel...

Fawn... I actually requested this in the the lotion shower gel and the body cream, plus I ordered a bottle, or two...cant remember now...but this is gonna smell fab in the B & B...so happy you are enjoying this one as much as I do.

be blessed - djac

Fawn... I actually requested this in the the lotion shower gel and the body cream, plus I ordered a bottle, or two...cant remember now...but this is gonna smell fab in the B & B...so happy you are enjoying this one as much as I do.

be blessed - djac

Great minds djac.... :rolleyes:

I ordered:

Bottles

shower gel

lotion

I love your MWOhhhh, Hubby adores this one.....

This sounds like something I would really like to try. I'm new to LS and have just ordered Red recently. How can I order this fragrance?

Rosegirl

Hi Rosegirl and welcome...Well it is one of the two private editions I made and there were only like four bottles made...enough ladies decided they wanted to try it and really really pleaded for a re-brew and the lovely Danna was kind enough to agree...I don't know when it will be put up for purchase but I would keep my eyes open for it...you would not be disappointed I believe.

but anyway, I would love to send you a Welcome "Happy package", No Trade or Payment wanted!, this is just a lil blessing that's all. but I need you to email me your home address to send the package

my email is my user name at yahoo.

be blessed and I hope you manage to snag a bottle when it does come out...I made a Pink Orchid Musk as well... I think I can put you a sniffee in your package as well.

djac

Hi Rosegirl and welcome...Well it is one of the two private editions I made and there were only like four bottles made...enough ladies decided they wanted to try it and really really pleaded for a re-brew and the lovely Danna was kind enough to agree...I don't know when it will be put up for purchase but I would keep my eyes open for it...you would not be disappointed I believe.

but anyway, I would love to send you a Welcome "Happy package", No Trade or Payment wanted!, this is just a lil blessing that's all. but I need you to email me your home address to send the package

my email is my user name at yahoo.

be blessed and I hope you manage to snag a bottle when it does come out...I made a Pink Orchid Musk as well... I think I can put you a sniffee in your package as well.

djac

Hey djac,

Thank you for the info on this. I really do want to order this one! Oh, and I did send you an email with my address on the 24th. I will resend it today. It is an aol account with the word "cat" in it. Could it be in your spam maybe? Thank you for the offer for the happy package. Let me know if you get my email. I'm sending right now.

Rosegirl

Hey djac,

Thank you for the info on this. I really do want to order this one! Oh, and I did send you an email with my address on the 24th. I will resend it today. It is an aol account with the word "cat" in it. Could it be in your spam maybe? Thank you for the offer for the happy package. Let me know if you get my email. I'm sending right now.

Rosegirl

That's right...I realized this morning...also meant to add your name to my going out today post...yours went out also. oh forgot to mention...go also to te sale post and pick yourself a bottle of your liking.

be blessed -djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 1 month later...

Such excellent reviews.... that I went ahead and ordered a bottle just a bit ago! *yippee*

Heres a question:

I asked for it to be boosted with BI..... Now do any of you have this particular scent boosted? If sooo... when you boost the scent does it not change the scent of the perfume after the drydown of the pheromones does it? Am I making sense?

Thanks !!!

Edited by livinginparadise

Such excellent reviews.... that I went ahead and ordered a bottle just a bit ago! *yippee*

Heres a question:

I asked for it to be boosted with BI..... Now do any of you have this particular scent boosted? If sooo... when you boost the scent does it not change the scent of the perfume after the drydown of the pheromones does it? Am I making sense?

Thanks !!!

Yeah you are making perfect sense...lol

as for having this boosted, unfortunately I did not get mine boosted (had I been thinking yeah I would have did Est and treasured hearts, or cougar and treasured hearts...

I have gotten a lot of my LP's boosted with BI lately and I find that none of them were changed scentwise...that's why I absolutely love letting the ladies boost instead of me trying to get it right...gosh, they blend so perfectly.

now, I can't say if it will change this scent per se...But I will say that although MWO is delicate and dainty...it definitely holds it's own weight, so much so that it can be worn for 6-8 hours without so much as a refresh, so it should do well...I would like to know myself, so please do share a review afterwards so inquiring minds can know okay

be blessed -djac

Are there still more bottles of this available? I think I need to try this one.

It looks like they made more. Check under the Private Editions in the Gift Shoppe for it.

Thanks Djac !

I will let ya know by posting a review..... Did you say you would boost with 2 ??? Holy cow !!! I never really thought about 2.... See look what you have done - now you got me thinking *insert evil grin here!*

Thanks Bunches

(off to go read more information about Treasured Hearts...)

actually ---- I do now remember asking if you could boost Tail with Cougar and was kinda told it might take away from the fragrance or something...hmmm... now I gotta go find and read that again to see what was said.

Edited by livinginparadise