OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the only OCCO I've gone full bottle on is OCCO white. I've found that I still need to let it dry down before adding another fragrance on top, or the OCCO rises to the forefront. Not so much a bleed through of the cops, just the occo fragrance.

I also have, and really like, Blushing Milkmaid. The two are not that similar though, even though they're both categorized as a vanilla, especially the longer thy're on my skin.

When I've done a comparison with OCCO White on the crook of one arm, and Blushing Milkmaid on the other, the OCCO dries down to a powdery sweet vanilla in comparison to the definite buttercream in the BMM. I've got OCCO Pink and OCCO Ambrosia on the way :)

The OCCO SLF did not work for me.

• 1 month later...

Okay here's the Verdict for me and the OCCO's.

Me: an "older" woman.

Him: even older than me. (That's what I always say to him-how he's soooo much older than me, although it is only a few years hahaha) He survived quadruple bypass surgery and two subsequent infections that unfortunately followed. He has been on blood pressure medicine for years now, and also beta blockers since the surgery.

Enter OCCO into our little world. (unbeknownst to him, and always will be so, if I can help it) Everything in the performance department is A-okay. He tells me his dick has a mind of its own. I personally know that his dick likes OCCO, but have no intentions of sharing that little nugget with him.

Ever.

Ir does LOADS for his morale, as it has been a long journey which he has not reached the end of, as far as recovery from the surgery and the life changes that go with it.

Thank you OCCO, I love you and Mara very much.

Wonderful, Rose :)

How are you liking OCCO Pink and Ambrosia? I wore OCCO Pink last night after a considerable break from it, and it packs such a scent punch. So bright and feminine; perfect for when I feel girly and fun.

Edited by Witty Kitty

That is awesome, Rose! And I am with you....there is no reason to let him in on the OCCO secret. His morale is VERY important, and anything you can do to keep that rolling benefits you BOTH.

Yes, I am really pretty impressed. I discovered LPMP looking for unscented pheromones, but, in our situation cops are the answer more than anything else. I think the morale boost it gives him has huge value. You know how men pretty much universally equate their sexual ability to their self image of how successful and "male" they are.

Wonderful, Rose :)

How are you liking OCCO Pink and Ambrosia? I wore OCCO Pink last night after a considerable break from it, and it packs such a scent punch. So bright and feminine; perfect for when I feel girly and fun.

I have samples of both the Pink and Ambrosia. I think for certain fragrance themes, they both work for me. Your description of Pink is perfect. But, all in all, the White, Red, and (surprisingly) Gold are the most versatile. And Blushing Milkmaid too. It is my very most favorite, although it's not an OCCO.

OCCO SLF sadly was a fail (such a cool name haha) and Black doesn't do too much for me. It gets a soapy smell, and too heavy on the patchouli. I think my spice preferences run more toward gourmand spices rather than incense, Which is something that has evolved over time. 20 years ago I was a huge Oriental fragrance fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys find that the OCCOs effectiveness lasts about the same as pheros? 6-8 hours? Or do you refresh? Especially if you were wearing them on a date, and then wanted to be sure they were potent afterwards when you get back home?? :D

Do you guys find that the OCCOs effectiveness lasts about the same as pheros? 6-8 hours? Or do you refresh? Especially if you were wearing them on a date, and then wanted to be sure they were potent afterwards when you get back home?? :D

Probably more, Tinkerbelle. Many people say they last into the following day.

I absolutely agree. As a general rule, I do not refresh my cops. I generally have one copped bottle and one un-copped of my main scents, so if I want to refresh the scent I can do so without killing them with cops.

I find that mine are still effective the next morning.

Edited by Dolly

I absolutely agree. As a general rule, I do not refresh my cops. I generally have one copped bottle and one un-copped of my main scents, so if I want to refresh the scent I can do so without killing them with cops.

I find that mine are still effective the next morning.

Thanks, ladies!! Good to know!

Right now I'm loving the OOCO Red. Not just paired with LP Red, but with any of my spicy fragrances. And anyOCCO outlasts everything I've layered it with. I used to think that White was the most tenacious but I think Red may have an edge. It has at least equal longevity. (actually the SLF lasted the longest, but that wasn't a good thing in my case). Presumably if the fragrance can be detected, the cops are still present too (yes?)

Indeed they do. Cops offten last into the next day, even with a shower.

Very clingy, powerful stuff. Still suprises me.

Edited by StacyK

I used Red.

I used Pink.

Why am I attracting old guys with missing teeth when deep down they know they don't have a chance with me? Stop playing yourself.

I'm going to stock up on Cougar.

• 9 months later...

OCCO Red is amazing.  I love the smell of this.  It is deep and warm and complicated.  I am just stunned.  I mixed this with LP Red and an Anol blend and it was a hit.  I had people bending over backwards to help me.  Men and women were extra friendly.  I only had 1 bitch response, but everything else was amazing.  It was almost like a party.  I was called beautiful over and over again. And some dude gave me his phone number.  I had another man asking me if I were married and if I wanted to be married.  And why don't I think about marriage.  And he told me that someone as beautiful as I am should NOT be unmarried. It was ridiculous.  So I am adding this on the list.  Like gallons of this on the list. 

I wore it alone today and I got similar hits from men and women.  People thinking I am younger than I am.  People being helpful and thinking I am so pretty.  Wow.... just wow....

Next up... I will test OCCO Black. 

• 1 month later...

I need to stock up on the OCCOs - I'm eyeing OCCO Gold and White. Maybe even OCCO Black. I like Beth's Blushing Milkmaid but I'm looking for something more thick. OCCO Ambrosia 2016 gives me some strong self-effects (is this the same as 2018?). That fruity scent really stays put all day. My man seems to like it, but he's usually ready to pounce me regardless. He's just quicker with it when I have that on. 

13 hours ago, colorfulaura said:

OCCO Ambrosia 2016 gives me some strong self-effects (is this the same as 2018?).

The scent is somewhat different due to different ingredients (although the same recipe) but the same ratio of copulins each time it's brewed.

• 1 month later...

When I first started messing with my cops samples (total noob here) I was soooo surprised because spouse simply did not respond.  Of all men, I was sure he would IMMEDIATELY.  I wasn’t bummed but confused.  But (there’s always a but) after three weeks of very seriously experimenting - not necessarily with him in mind 🙄, I’ve found that they most certainly effect him.  Excessively.  He works from home and I stay at home so if I have them on and we spend any time together...well, let’s just say that he puts his out of office notice online more than once a day.

Mostly i I use OCCO White.

I’m a total believer.

Edited by HipGrrrl

• 3 months later...

Bumping for charity auction!

So OCCO Green. Probably the most unique OCCO we ever had. If You kinda liked OCCO Florale last year but you are just not a rose or floral girl, get this. Selling my bottle so long ago is one of my bigger LP regrets. It’s fresh and clean but pretty enough to not just be a bracing grassy blast.  Think stemmy watery green, not grass or pine. Really really lovely and rarely made type of scent. Also if you love LP green musks you will like this.