OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they're not available in sample size.

Hmm, Tears of Joy, it sounds like you and I have the same kind of vanilla-reaction thingie, so I'm thinking I should avoid the White.

Edited by luna65

I am such a ding a ling.... Are these available in sample sizes also? I must have missed it.... I wanted to sample both the white and pink.

Am I just overlooking the correct area to do so?

You might contact coffeemama, she has done a decant circle and may have some left. There is a thread about this here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...ic=2997&hl=

No they're not availabe in sample size.

Hmm, Tears of Joy, it sounds like you and I have the same kind of vanilla-reaction thingie, so I'm thinking I should avoid the White.

:)

Do you have any idea what kind of vanillia it is that triggers that reaction? I love vanilla scents...

It may not be the vanilla per se but if it's a buttery type of vanilla, for example, then the dairy notes may not be playing nice. I know that happens to me sometimes with certain dairy accords. BBM did not like me at all. But other vanillas usually play nice, unless they're paired with honey or amber and then sometimes not. It's a very tricky thing, this scentual compatibility. :)

Edited by luna65

The white is lovely, but my skin chemistry turns is into something unpleasant in about two hours :( Maybe I can layer it with something. It might be the kind of vanilla though, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid does it too :(:(

I just checked the ingredients, and yup, in the second brew of Blushing Milkmaid (which is the one you would have gotten), there is one ingredient in common with OCCO white. It is one of the Vanillas. :(

About a sour milk smell - the cops do that. Did you allow it to dry down without rubbing it or washing it off? I find when I rub on the cops before they dry, it ends up smelling like burning car tires on me. :)

Hmm, I'll have to try BBM again then and try not to touch myself till drydown. :)

Iz verrah hard, u no, I am irresistable!

Is there any reason I'm having a Divinyls moment....?!?

OMG, you know why I love that video? Because it was directed by Michael Bay. :(

Well okay, Christina was hot too.

And now we know the truth..... :)

Believe me that OCCO purple is the bomb... I love it love it love it...I think as much as my precious OCCO Gold.

I was hoping to love purple, but it didn't love me. My guy said something about pork sausage that went a little off. Not good. I love the scent in the bottle but my darn chemistry bit me in the butt again which is why I'm trading it back. I'm getting decants of Red, Gold, Green, and White. I know I love Blue and am hoping to find another for layering purposes.

I was hoping to love purple, but it didn't love me. My guy said something about pork sausage that went a little off. Not good. I love the scent in the bottle but my darn chemistry bit me in the butt again which is why I'm trading it back. I'm getting decants of Red, Gold, Green, and White. I know I love Blue and am hoping to find another for layering purposes.

Funny I haven't tried the blue, contemplating it though, but scared it smells too much like CB 09 which is okay...just not my scent exactly...but I was contemplating getting the green because I do like how it smells...just that florals don't always play nicey nice with me. when they are strong they give me raging headaches.

djac

I sooooooo get that. Purple - and I quote an honest and beloved - girlfriend... "Honestly? You smell like a room deoderant."

and that was that - purple is on it's way to a home that will love it - DJAC - and I am getting a gold in return. it's all good!!!

I just checked the ingredients, and yup, in the second brew of Blushing Milkmaid (which is the one you would have gotten), there is one ingredient in common with OCCO white. It is one of the Vanillas. :)

About a sour milk smell - the cops do that. Did you allow it to dry down without rubbing it or washing it off? I find when I rub on the cops before they dry, it ends up smelling like burning car tires on me. :D

Thanks Mara! I'm giving it another go today without touching. I'd hate it if they wouldn't work on me :thumb_up11:

Edited by Tears of Joy

I sooooooo get that. Purple - and I quote an honest and beloved - girlfriend... "Honestly? You smell like a room deoderant."

and that was that - purple is on it's way to a home that will love it - DJAC - and I am getting a gold in return. it's all good!!!

Mine's on the way (back) to djac, from whence it came in the first place. She'll have a bonanza!

That's so funny DS! I'm wearing my Red to bed too, I love it so much!

The white is lovely, but my skin chemistry turns is into something unpleasant in about two hours :BananaRow: Maybe I can layer it with something. It might be the kind of vanilla though, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid does it too :(:(

OCCO Purple is gorgeous! Very feminine, sexy AND sophisticated! *purr*

Oh, I am sorry to hear that :( but you know, the White did something weird on my skin as well the first time, it smelled "off" somehow... Maybe I just got used to the scent after a while, because now I just cannot seem to get enough of it *humming Depeche Mode - Just can't get enough* :o

I'm about to go thrift shoppin with my best friend and ex fiance, Eddie. We've been playin the Ramones and Gnarls Barkley(awesome gettin ready music), and I decided I'd give my OCCO RED a spin....

Its SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMYYYYY..... I smell like an Etenmann's Cinnamon frosted crunch cake with copulins!

My mood is boosted and I feel like a trouble maker. The smell IS gorgeous-must now get LP Red.

But DAMN-This is GOOD! I'm all happy and feel like a sex goddess.

Of course, i must behave. I texted my man and told him I miss him, which I do, but I'm ready to go run amok with Eddie. We've come full circle into friendship again, and as I've stated in my journal, I'm so glad for that. We can even talk about the opposite sex and the other one having a partner now-it's ok.

So/He's rolling those big green eyes that I've known for 12 years in impaitence as I write-guess I better go. But What a lovely aroma and incredible-delictable mood boosting scent this is!

I'm makeup free, with an old school tee and jean shorts on and I feel hotter than a Victoria's Secret Model. Hows that for Effecincy(yeah, I know, spell wizard.)

Anyway-I'll be back later all. Gonna go smell great and enjoy the company of a boy that I've literally been through it all with and still managed to come out on top with-for it all I'm greatful. Talk to ya later! Much LOVE-Lori :Hug_emoticon:

I am SOOOOO ADDICTED to the scent of OCCO Black.....DAMN! It blends with my skin chemistry perfectly and blooms just when it needs to.....please ladies, don't ever stop making this scent!! I love LP Black, but Black Shield is like LP Black without the sticky sweet vanilla undertone......it is just dark, black, and UTTERLY SEXY.

Dearest DJac -

The OCCO Gold arrived today. You are my hero - this is better than Sugared Honeycomb or Pherogirl.

Warm, lucious - dirty. It's sexier than any LP I've huffed before - If I could get LP gold with a musk undertone -I would hoard and swim/bathe/drink it.

This would be my all purpose fav under nearly everything....

What an awesome scent...

After Djac so generously blessed me w/ the red. A while back. I've played w/ the Red, love the Red! My only complaint is that when I put it on, I always end up showering it off. Due to the fact that the TT can't keep his hands off of me...& everything that leads to. Also, that I am in the mood too!-Be blessed ladies-

After Djac so generously blessed me w/ the red. A while back. I've played w/ the Red, love the Red! My only complaint is that when I put it on, I always end up showering it off. Due to the fact that the TT can't keep his hands off of me...& everything that leads to. Also, that I am in the mood too!-Be blessed ladies-

This isa definetly my results with this one too. I wasnt sure at first, but after testing i out numerous times, the same fuin haappens all the time :great:

I love wearing it to bed for the fun dreams I have too hehehe

My three OCCOs came this week...first reactions:

OCCO White: Very yummy vanilla. I would say it's in the same family as Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, but they aren't the same scent. I'm always on the lookout for a pure vanilla, and a couple dabs of this and I'm good to go. Also great for layering...I layered a few dabs of this with Southern Gothic 2009 and it was fantastic.

OCCO Blue: On me, this was the lightest of the three I tried, and also my fave. It's a soft powdery scent, but it smells like it came from nature rather than the baby powder aisle. I can smell the white and blue sugar now and then. Totally non-floral. I can see wearing this alone. I'll have to experiment to see what it layers well with.

OCCO Red: Powerful, creamy cinnamon. An edible scent with great throw. Unfortunately it is not congruent with my personality. At all. I just have to admit I can't do cinnamon scents and move on. This will probably go up on my trading post next week.

Edited by Michele20

I tested Occo PINK today! Its Verrry nice, reminds me of LP pink 2009 almost to a "T".

Unforunately, I dont catch any whisps of lemon(I was sorta hopin for a pink lemonade scent here), but- I'm not dissapointed! I LOVE LP PINK! ALOT!

Vanilla, pink sugar cotton candy-and not even a whiff of cops! Crazy!!!

I adore it, just like most of the OCCO's I've tried so far.

I NEED GREEN --if anyone doesnt like it, I dont have a trade post but my email is in my profile--I'm tryin to get it a few bucks off before I buy it full price. Same goes for GOLD--I own the rest...except blue, which I hear is a near dupe of Cuddle Bunny.

Let Me know-I'll pay ya!

As for Pink-I'm lovin it!-For a pink Lemonade? I'll try Ann's-or make make my own.

Occo Pink is sweet candy, cakey, and perfect--verrrry sexy!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my bottle of RED...

Oh my gawd it's DELICIOUS! 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif Creamy vanilla and cinnamon everywhere... I'm in love ;)

Wet on my skin I can smell the cops, but only if I sniff really hard, and it doesn't warp the smell too much. I could probably throw it on and head out the door without worrying.

Now to see what my man thinks this weekend :Hug_emoticon:

• 2 weeks later...
OCCO WHITE.. is CREAMY, YUMMY AND DELICIOUS!!!

this is another one of my top choices.. this would be FABULOUS on its own without EW and it layers beautifully.

I just tried White yesterday and it's really nice. I didn't know if I'd be able to smell it on me. It's a nice creamy note on me. Not so much vanilla though. Like a soft vanilla creme. Definitely nice with probably ANY blend.

Well... :party: he likes it. A lot. Lol.

I wasn't able to spend much time with him because of his new crazy work hours... but I've seen him a few days this week and wore Red each day, either alone or layered. He's been... cough... rather frustrated. :jumpforjoy:

We'll be able to spend Halloween together, fortuantely :jumpforjoy:

And of course he loves the smell!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that the OCCO Black Shield has SERIOUS staying power! After my shower last night, I dabbed a teensy amount on, for no other reason than I like it, and when I got up this morning, I could still smell it....and it was the tiniest little dab, too!

Ladies, please don't ever ever EVER stop making this one......OR, at least give me a heads up when it is coming to and end, so that I can buy up about 100 bottles!!

I wore Gold today. I think I've only used it one other time. I seem to be the biggest fan of Red though. I think because it actually has more staying power than LP Red on me.

Mara and Danna really outdid themselves on these, for sure!

Are you going to buy Black in the NoCo version too, Dolly? I'm loving my NoCo Blue!

I am SERIOUSLY considering it....if for no other reason than to be able to make a spray that I can spray in my hair without worrying about cops!! I love scents sprayed in my hair, BUT......Cops + my thin fine porous hair= BIG NO NO!

• 2 months later...

Hey all you seducers,

I purchased my first 2 bottles from this website in January and I haven't gotten a chance to write about my experiences!

OCCO Red

Rich yummy Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Tunisian Amber and a tiny drop of Apricot for brightness.

The first time I sprayed this, I asked my dad to sniff it. He said it smelt horrible :-/ . But I ignored that because I know he likes clean fresh scents.

My actual first time wearing it out was when my EX boyfriend called me to take me out downtown for some drinks. I'm not sure if he would have reacted this was anyways, since it has been such a long period of time we haven't seen each other, but he kept licking his lips on the car drive there. He immediately started talking about how I looked and described me in highly sexual terms that you wouldn't use on a crush. Apparently he had a girlfriend, because his showed up an hour later downtown...And when I say she was all over me, that's an understatement. She kept touching me hair (I sprayed under my hair) and shoulders and humping/dancing with me. Ah, I don't need to go into how that night ended but it was something I never thought would happen in my lifetime.

Some other incidents I have noticed are men audibly sniffing when they are close to me, followed but a little jump or jolt in their seat as if they just came to the realization of something. The guy that I am currently with is now obsessed with rubbing his face in my neck and grabbing and pulling my hair. This is the main place that I put both OCCO and TH.

This is a guy that has always liked me, but has forever had commitment problems. Between my efforts and the little help from TH, he holds me close to his body protectively when we are out in public. He acts like a complete gentleman and everything he says is over the top. When this first started happening back in January (when I first started using the bottle) I thought that he was just being nice and that it wouldn't last for more than a couple of weeks. Well that behavior never stopped and i'm happy as shit.

The problem with spraying it in the scalp is that the next day when i'm in class, I know that it's still there. I can smell it and I know the guys that sit in back of my smell it too. It causes problems and you get yourself in situations that you don't really want to be in. How do you tell a classmate that you will be seeing every week day for the next 14 months that you're not attracted to him at all...when he is being super nice and stares at you like a puppy dog?

I have only had 1 other person that has been offended by the smell. An annoying girl next to me at the IMAX theaters kept complaining to her friend that it smelt like cat piss. She swore that whoever sat in her seat last pissed themselves. I didn't smell anything at all so it must have been me. Coplins is a thick smell and the sugary scents that were added were not enough to cover up the coplins. I'm used to it now, and it actually feels comforting to wear it, because I know that I will always be having a good night with it on.

If I had to describe the smell of RED, it is extremely sugary. It smells like molasses with a few cups of brown sugar added in. The next time I purchase this, I would go for a softer scent.

As for the TH, I love it. The smell isn't too bad either.

Anyways, thank you for creating this message board. The reason why I decided to buy from this website was the amount of feedback there were from people who have actually used it. <3 xoxo