OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

I have an interesting OCCO Green story. On Friday I decided that OCCO Green would be my scent. I haven't worn any OCCO in a while, and I definitely applied with too heavy a hand...but, oh well!

My last client of the evening was a man who is transgender, in transition with hormones, but will be dating women going forward (as she has all along).

We usually have lots of conversation during the appointment, chatting about anything and everything, including our personal lives. This time he was very quiet. He got really fidgety during the facial, and was too claustrophobic to have a warm towel on his face (never happened in the 2 years I've been seeing him).

I've never discussed pheros with him, even though I'd like to, as I think they might help him in the future.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!! Needless to say, I won't be using anything with cops for his next appt. I would never have used as much as I did anyway, it was an accident.

Edited by goddesslynne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe his behaviour was a reflection of the hormonal confusion that must be going on in his body? If he is still transitioning, even though he's emotionally female, his body is hormonally still male but with a heavy load of female hormones ontop. Do you think it's possible that the hormonal remnants of the male in your client reacted to the cops and the behaviour was a result of his/hers confusion to this?

Possibly the hormonal confusion wasn't the reason ... just that a heavy load (was it a raging assload, Lynne? ^_^ ) of cops in an intimate, yet professional setting, emanating from someone of the sex you're attracted to, could be ... awkward?

It wasn't a raging assload, but I could still smell it, so it was definitely in the air. This was at the end of the day, at least 10 hours after application, so I was hoping it would have died down a bit. Funny thing was, no one during the day (all women) said anything about the scent of the perfume, to say nothing about any comments or reactions to the cops. Shame on me...have to keep it much more professional in the future!

I just got my sampler of all of the OCCOs. I already have Red, but my new fave is Pink. It smells just like Cougar after dry down, that pink, sugary grapefruit scent. No cops odor at all. Great stuff!

YES - OCCO PINK....MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!

I wore this over a bit of Naughty but Nice so it was the predominant smell (plus I always have aq spritz of a-nol on, addicted...) - first, its gorgeous, and second, you girls are absolutely right about the raging assload of cops!!

I wore it mostly to get the attention of my work husband at an after work event, and I can report on that later - the reaction was probably there but tempered as we were out with lots of work people still...

The main thing, and Ive been waiting to report in but was in bed sick all weekend :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co was reaction with a guy I kinda like...I dont know whats really going on there but I have some weird attraction for him. In any case....I stopped by on my way home last week to say goodnight for a quick 5 min and a tiny goodnight kiss....the pink OCCO worked like magic, seriously!! All I can say is that he was seriously turned on within me being there a few minutes...granted we were close and I had an assload of a raging assload on, but OMG! enormous erection, the poor thing - and there was no hiding it, he just had to laugh it off...seriously, the poor guy!!! Of course im evil for enjoying the situation....and had to leave too!! So check this out...this is character for character what I received by text 5 min after taking off....

first one was:

'I can sleep better now that I smell like you:)'

the second... (i hadnt gotten or responded to the first yet)

'I love the perfume or whatever it is you have on. Kinda intoxicating ;) Chubby approved >:)'

What girl doesnt love that?

So, on Friday, before I popped to happy hour at the pub, what do you think I slathered myself in?:) Walked in the pub and continued towards the back and not one guy didnt turn around to stare at me a bit too long. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!

Im taking Paddys day off work to do a crazy all day pub crawl with friends...I am SOO prepared right now!! Ill be sure to report back in...

wish me luck!

I tried OCCO Pink on my TG because it's similar to Pink Sugar, which he loves! I didn't get any verbal reaction to my LAM Pink Amber and OCCO Pink like I would have desired, but he seemed to have a good time dancing with me.

OCCO wouldn't really give you a boost in the verbal department though....It's just cops...and lots of it ^_^ It's do one thing for the lads and that's up the testosterone levels. It's all about sex :)

I meant as far as liking the scent, not amount of communication. He's already a talker. He just didn't say anything about the fragrance the way he does with Pink Sugar.

OCCO wouldn't really give you a boost in the verbal department though....It's just cops...and lots of it ^_^ It's do one thing for the lads and that's up the testosterone levels. It's all about sex :)

I tried OCCO Pink on my TG because it's similar to Pink Sugar, which he loves! I didn't get any verbal reaction to my LAM Pink Amber and OCCO Pink like I would have desired, but he seemed to have a good time dancing with me.

w00t, I can't wait to get my OCCO Pink. Err: does "TG" mean "target"? I've been hoping I'd figure it out eventually without having to ask, but that's the best guess I can come up with?

TG = target guy

The LAM/BAM scents aren't as strong as the OCCO scents, so that could explain his reaction in terms of the Pink Amber, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

OOOO MMMMMMM GGGGG I know I say this about everything but Occo Pink is the most delicious thing of all time! No cops smell at all even at the very beginning, and it just keeps getting better and better as time goes on.

OOOO MMMMMMM GGGGG I know I say this about everything but Occo Pink is the most delicious thing of all time! No cops smell at all even at the very beginning, and it just keeps getting better and better as time goes on.

I am SOOO with you, Tyvey!! OCCO pink has gotten me, um some serious business in the past couple of weeks! If I werent suffering through my second bout of strep throat in two weeks, Id be out all lathered in it! I get verbal 'mmmmmmmm's whenever tg smells it...which he purposely does behind my ear every single time i see him. This stuff is PURE Magic...Im not kidding ladies...TG actually admitted to not washing his shirt and sleeping in it all week because it smelled like me...go figure! he is NOT a romantic by any means, but this stuff does the trick. Seriously, he will grab my wrist within ten seconds of getting in the car and sniff away....I dont have the heart to come clean now!

I just got some LAM in pink amber today, (Im addicted to the a-nol...do I need to use more of LAM than OCCO for the same effect??)

In any case, my love for OCCO pink and white has helped me narrow down the scents I like, which is a good thing, as I can be more on target with my orders...apparently Im a sugar girl....not honey or resin, theyre awful on me! ANyone have other suggestions for me? I just got Beths Blushing Milkmaid today and almost drank it up!!!!

I hope youre all having a good weekend,

-me, sick, from the sofa ^_^

I got a sniffie of occo :purple yesterday. I am testing it now...

I just put it on an hour ago... I have it on one arm and on the other I am testing Canary Faery. Seperately they are both good...The faery has a lovely lemony greeness to it. I think it will be perfect for work and will try it out tomorrow.

The occo.... was really weird at first, it smelled like vomit ...but that only lasted a few minutes now it smells super soapy--like a bubble bath where the soap makes your nose kinda tickle....

Sitting between the arms...I smell like lemon soap bubbles! LOL

I am not getting the violet so much--it is more like scented powder, I remember my grandmother having something very similarly scented.

OCCO Black makes me think mysterious like something from my past I can't quite put my finger on

OCCO Red at first smells like a bubblegum to me then I get what really reminds me of wooing and wapture so sweet/Tart almost to much but not then it dies down to muted bubblegummy wooing and wapture. Extremely tart sweetness

OCCO Green smells like flowers and grass. Very Fresh. :lol:

OCCO Blue was very overwhelming to me no likey

OCCO Purple it does smell like purple! At first this one smells like something yummy mixed with soap, then all I get is overwhelming carpet fresh :(

OCCO White is a creamy vanilla yumminess at first, but then it changes on my skin to something I'm not sure how to describe the same thing happens with BBM though. Sort of like the sweet creamy vanilla gets taken away and what's left is well not sure how to describe.

OCCO Gold very overwhelming at first after dry down though is a sort nice slightly powdery/honey scent. I like the honey part :)

Out of all the OCCO'S I like the Gold and Black (only used the black twice need to test better) the most. White would be my favorite if it didn't change so much on my skin.

Edited by Madison

Ok, Occo Blue is a no-go. I get too much of the Tide smell with this one. It makes me gag. PURPLE, on the other hand, is very pretty....I didn't think I'd like Violets, who knew? I still so want to try RED though...

Edited by paganlady

Ok, Occo Blue is a no-go. I get too much of the Tide smell with this one. It makes me gag. PURPLE, on the other hand, is very pretty....I didn't think I'd like Violets, who knew? I still so want to try RED though...

I swear LP does violets like no other, I've even started liking vanilla again (@least in LPs). If only I could like peach or anise :666: I swear the scent & memory connection is unbreakable,lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Got some Blue on here. Didn't like it at first, it felt masculine to me. But it has mellowed to be sweet, cheerful, and inexplicably vaguely *fruity*.on me. If this is really what scented CB smells like on people who are not me, I now understand what the fuss is about :) Still gives me a Bounce dryer sheet vibe, but"fuller" and sweeter than CB.

It also just made this guy literally unable to speak to me here in this store.

Red is DEVINE! Hands down my favorite.

I'm thinking about getting one of these with the double or triple dose of copulins. I'm just wondering how that would work out since I would be getting more of the stinky copulins and less perfume. Has anyone tried this perfume with the extra dose of cops? Thanks

I'm thinking about getting one of these with the double or triple dose of copulins. I'm just wondering how that would work out since I would be getting more of the stinky copulins and less perfume. Has anyone tried this perfume with the extra dose of cops? Thanks

The perfume strength in these is super concentrated, more so than our usual perfumes even. It can handle the added cops, no worries.

Thanks ladies. I'll probably try it in the triple strength. I'm going to have so much fun observing people's reactions to these perfumes. It's really nice to know that I won't have to worry about smelling bad from EOW or from using too much perfume to cover the eow.

Edited by WildFlower

Thanks ladies. I'll probably try it in the triple strength. I'm going to have so much fun observing people's reactions to these perfumes. It's really nice to know that I won't have to worry about smelling bad from EOW or from using too much perfume to cover the eow.

I have never had a problem with the stink of EoW bleeding through with OCCO, and I even added some extra Essence Oil to one of my bottles....heh.....this is one copulin product that you can truly apply "on the fly", without having too much problem with people looking at you like this.... :D:lol:

From my perspective, the EoW odor is strong in the OCCOs but because the fragrance is also potent enough to blend with that smell, it's not so much of an issue for me. It's like taking EoW and making it work for you rather than against you. However, for some people it would be questionable anyway, regardless, epecially with certain scents. That's why some people can't handle Phero Girl, for example, because the fragrance in concert with EoW is just too suggestive for their personal aesthetic.

I used the vanilla occo in the regular strength today and I don't know if this is the right place to post it since I also used blatant invitation, eternal chain, and dream lover (thanks so much for the sample!). I got a lot of attention everywhere I went. There were three different guys who were looking at me with this look that I haven't really noticed before. Very lustful look but it was almost like they were under a spell. Like they really thinking about something. One of the guys who normally looks at me with love in his eyes was one of these three guys who was looking at me that way. It was nice to see these reactions. Another guy that really wants me always looks at me like he thinks I smell so bad whenever I wear these perfumes, but I don't like him anyway. lol The occo in the regular strength did a good job at covering blatant invitation.

Edited by WildFlower

With the amount of pheros you had on (especially the cops), it's no wonder you had those types of reactions!

Got my hot little hands on a bottle of OCCO RED in my last order. I ordered it unsniffed because I know I LURVES the Brown Sugar 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif Anyway, it has exceeded my wildest expectations. The scent is to die for (especially if you are a spice ho) & it covers the EOW completely!

OK, I'm hooked! I'm looking at White & Purple next!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got and tried a swipe of OCCO Red. I *love* all the notes in the description, but my skin immediately devoured everything but the amber and cinnamon, and then the amber within a short time. So I'm left with faint cinnamon. If only the brown sugar would stick around on me...and I can't put this in my hair, obviously. :sob: Maybe someone wantsta trade for their OCCO White? {trundles off to trade thread}

• 4 weeks later...

Occo Pink is a wonderful light and sweet scent, covers the cops completely. It's also very nummy (I think that's the technical term).

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first time posting, I'm new here. But I received OCCO Red a couple weeks ago and oh boy!

I had a small gathering at my place and all of the guys were grabbing on to my wrists for a whiff! No joke! I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume!

Reactions have included:

you smell amazing... like caramel, coffee, vanilla, hookah, the 60s, (insert perception here)

you smell like hookah, can i smoke your wrist,

multiple repeated sniffings again and again,

as well as a veryyy friendly Apple employee that replaced my broken phone for free :666:

it's absolutely hilarious and wonderful at the same time, and for now I'm hooked :choochookris7fo:

This is my first time posting, I'm new here. But I received OCCO Red a couple weeks ago and oh boy!

I had a small gathering at my place and all of the guys were grabbing on to my wrists for a whiff! No joke! I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume!

Reactions have included:

you smell amazing... like caramel, coffee, vanilla, hookah, the 60s, (insert perception here)

as well as a veryyy friendly Apple employee that replaced my broken phone for free :666:

it's absolutely hilarious and wonderful at the same time, and for now I'm hooked :choochookris7fo:

The scents here are all amazing.....and I especially love the OCCO line! Great story, and welcome to the forum!!

Reactions have included:

it's absolutely hilarious and wonderful at the same time, and for now I'm hooked :)

What a fun review :choochookris7fo: ...too funny but oh so true about the different scent perceptions,especially to things that are not even in there...I am a huge fan of Occo Red,I wear it paired with Love Potion Red! ...Welcome to our forum :)

A more accurate analogy would have been to say "you smell like shisha." Although Quince tells me upon occasion I smell "like a bloody head shop," so that's a bit more cheeky. :lol2:

Edited by luna65