OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all :)

I've tried OCCO Red and can I say that I'm in love??? I oredered a full bottle in oil form a couple of days ago.

I have a question for you ... If anyone has tried the OCCO red in both oil form and spray form, which one do you prefer and why?

I've never used an OCCo in spray. I have a LAM in spray, the specific scent is a good cover but if I find the LAM to be a lot of cops.. for me an OCCo would be too much IMO.

If you really love the scent, what about NOCO Red (same scent) with just a light boost of cops?

Edited by StacyK

Thank you both for replying :) I'm completely new to this. So ... two more questions:

What's the difference between OCCO Red and NOCO Red? I get that the second one doesn't contain cops, but does this mean that it's actually LP Red?

Also, what happens if OCCO Red in spray gets to your hair?

I have never got cops in my hair, but I hear it's hell to get the smell out. Think cops before drydown: rotting fruit/cheese/snatchy.

NoCo red is the same scent as OCCO red minus cops. LP red is a different scent.

Thank you both for replying :) I'm completely new to this. So ... two more questions:

What's the difference between OCCO Red and NOCO Red? I get that the second one doesn't contain cops, but does this mean that it's actually LP Red?

Also, what happens if OCCO Red in spray gets to your hair?

Cops in your hair smell dirty/snatchy. Generally an unclean impression. Cops need to "meld" with your skin, when they dry down you get a sexy/fruity'ish scent. They can also make scents you wear them with seem sweeter.

The NOCOs are the OCCo scents without the cops. They are not the same as the scents from the LP line (Like LP Red). Some similar notes but not the same thing.

lol I see Hearts & I pretty much said the same thing. The great thing about this forum is that questions are encouraged, and you're asking the questions on the right thread. You are asking the right questions.

IDK if you know this but in the Journal thread if you look at "Dolly's" journal she has a post in there about pheros for newbies. I love it. But please ask away. Not everyone always has the same experiences but there are definitely some tried and true rules.

Edited by StacyK

So, one question: has anyone tried the NOCO version? Unlike OCCO Red/Black/mostly White, this one I can definitely smell the cops in as it dries down. Does the NOCO smell the same or do the cops change the dynamic a lot? I definitely see FB of this in the future, but I'd love to have a virgin bottle for when I don't have time to dry down properly.

NoCo Blue is definitely softer than OCCO Blue, it's very sheer and powdery. It's really the only powdery scent I like. I recommend it absolutely, but just with the caveat in regards to its intensity.

Sorry, a bit off topic here, but the other night I broke out my little trial vial of OCCO Black and am chiming in. To my nose OCCO Black is darkness incarnate in scent form. Truly, I am an avid lover of dark scents and this one is incredibly black in a dense, shadowy, incensey sort of way. It is almost TOO dark for me. I am not saying that I do not like it because I do, but I have to go VERY easy on this. The tiniest dab is quite intense on my skin. The cops are under there for sure, but this is a very heavy and dark cloak indeed. Beautifully dark and mysterious, but resist the impulse to go heavy with this. As with all of them, easy does it, but with this one even more so. A trial vial of this will last me a very long time.

Sorry, a bit off topic here, but the other night I broke out my little trial vial of OCCO Black and am chiming in. To my nose OCCO Black is darkness incarnate in scent form. Truly, I am an avid lover of dark scents and this one is incredibly black in a dense, shadowy, incensey sort of way. It is almost TOO dark for me. I am not saying that I do not like it because I do, but I have to go VERY easy on this. The tiniest dab is quite intense on my skin. The cops are under there for sure, but this is a very heavy and dark cloak indeed. Beautifully dark and mysterious, but resist the impulse to go heavy with this. As with all of them, easy does it, but with this one even more so. A trial vial of this will last me a very long time.

I like OCCo black, I have a FB. To my nose it's the strongest if the scents, but maybe not, maybe that's the blackness. I love the scent of Blue too but it also has that carrying power.

The Occos I tend to slather a bit are Pink (I love that scent right now, and sometimes White. :)

Edited by StacyK

NoCo Blue is definitely softer than OCCO Blue, it's very sheer and powdery. It's really the only powdery scent I like. I recommend it absolutely, but just with the caveat in regards to its intensity.

Really? I was surprised how much I love the Blue. I'm usually a huge foodie scent lover and this isn't foodie to me, even with the maple and sugars. It isn't quite like anything I've ever smelled before and I think it's the oak moss in it that appeals to me so much...I'm kinda fascinated by the scent overall. I think I would really like an uncopped version and have been on the fence for a while over the NoCo version...you may have just tipped me :)

It was somewhat of a surprise to me too, because I normally don't like obviously powdery scents. But as this is the lovechild of Cuddle Bunny and SUPER it's awesome! :D

The "Blue" is amazing! it was my first, and only for a long time, FB OCCo purchase.

I can literally wear this anytime.

Just added done today.,

OCCo Blue is amazing. My first FB purchase. Un sniffed BTW. :)

I like OCCo black, I have a FB. To my nose it's the strongest if the scents, but maybe not, maybe that's the blackness. I love the scent of Blue too but it also has that carrying power.

The Occos I tend to slather a bit are Pink (I love that scent right now, and sometimes White. :)

For me, I think it is perhaps a combo of the blackness and the strength. I do love it mind you, but for those who are thinking that this might be good for layering, in my opinion it is not. This one to me at least, is a perfume to be reckoned with! It stands on its own merits where the other OCCO's might be deemed more suitable for layering purposes. So for layering, my favorite would be OCCO Gold (but of course! There is honey in it!), OCCO White, since the vanilla in it is very flexible. I am not so sure this can be said of the Blue, at least not on my skin. And I have not tried the Pink. Just my two cents.

It really does layer well with LP Red. At first I tried LP Black + Red which was good. Then I did the OCCo black instead. I preferred it with the OCCo Bl. But it's all personal preference. It is potent and has a lot if carry. It's also fun to add a couple of dabs to LP Pink. I love the Black + Pink vibe. :) it's hard to choose the most stand alone to me.

It really depends on the scent you are layering with. I find alone I wear blue the most but I just love it so.

The great thing with the OCCos is that all the Flavors come it trials.

I love Blue always but have recently been loving my pink.. maybe its a spring thing.

Edited by StacyK

Great input StacyK! I really pull off the LP Red on it's own because of my skin's weird PH and tendency to amp cinnamon to the MAX, but maybe, just maybe there is hope for me if i blacken it up with a bit of OCCO Black! It could be like a "Blackened Red." I like the Pink idea very much too! Hmmm... possibilities. Thanks for this! :)

It was somewhat of a surprise to me too, because I normally don't like obviously powdery scents. But as this is the lovechild of Cuddle Bunny and SUPER it's awesome! :D

What is Super? Super for men? I just ordered a sample of that....

It really does layer well with LP Red. At first I tried LP Black + Red which was good. Then I did the OCCo black instead.

Great input StacyK! I really pull off the LP Red on it's own because of my skin's weird PH and tendency to amp cinnamon to the MAX, but maybe, just maybe there is hope for me if i blacken it up with a bit of OCCO Black! It could be like a "Blackened Red." Hmmm... possibilities. Thanks for this! :)

Ooooooo...LP Red and OC Black? I've done Red on Red and Black on Black But LP Red on OC Black? Why hadn't I thought of that before????!!! I amp the cinnamon too... Must try LP Red and OC Black! TONIGHT...FOR BED!!! :w00t:

Super for Women

Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

A matched pair of deliciously sexy, super-charged, pheromone enhanced fragrances ~ one for Women and one for Men! $3.00 from each bottle sold donated to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation! An irrisistably yummy confection with the scent of whipped cake batter, butter, cream and sugars galore, benzoin and a touch of maple, with a unique little twist ... a splash of bubbly champagne, and a dollop of frothy sweet milk elevates this super fragrance above the rest.

:Emoticons04235:THAT sounds fantastic! Never heard of it before now - thanks Halo!

Rolled on the LP Red and OC Black last night...more like, slathered Red and dotted Black b/c black is very strong...ANDOHMYWOWTHATWILLTOTALLYBECOMEAGOTOCOMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fantastic - even the hubby commented on it. I can still faintly smell the Black this morning. What staying power! Must wear this again today!

:Emoticons04235:THAT sounds fantastic! Never heard of it before now - thanks Halo!

Rolled on the LP Red and OC Black last night...more like, slathered Red and dotted Black b/c black is very strong...ANDOHMYWOWTHATWILLTOTALLYBECOMEAGOTOCOMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fantastic - even the hubby commented on it. I can still faintly smell the Black this morning. What staying power! Must wear this again today!

I know right.. so great.

For a different feel. Try LP Pink with a little OCCo Black. I love it. Pink & Black a fav color combo from my teens in the 80s. Sort of girly/punk.

What is Super? Super for men? I just ordered a sample of that....

Super for Women

Actually the one I'm referring to is for men. OCCO/NoCo Blue is a combination of notes from SUPER for Men and Cuddle Bunny, hence my original comment.

Ooooooo, and I thought I read that Super for men is like Un for men (or IS Un for men) but with SS4M added....if that's true - I have Un for men and LOVE....maybe that's why it's fascinated me so?

WOW. Thanks Luna! I can't wait to line up CB, Super for men (2) and Un for men and OCCO Blue and just explore them all together to pick out the things that are familiar...YAY! New toy! :D

Edited to add:

StacyK! I will try LP Pink & OC Black tomorrow!

Edited by NuTrix

WOW! MUST try!!!! :)

StacyK, I LOVE girly/punk! Another must try!

I know right.. so great.

For a different feel. Try LP Pink with a little OCCo Black. I love it. Pink & Black a fav color combo from my teens in the 80s. Sort of girly/punk.

Did! Was AWESOME! Would recommend to others!

Oh wow, I am going to try it with black/red this weekend! ;)

OMG! I just thought of something. What if you mixed it with Sexpionage?!! Wow!!!

Well Nutrix.. I am going to get to see what "Blackened Pink" does too now. I just ordered a trial vial. Now, I will still have to take that Red to the dark side.....this weekend we shall see... this weekend.

Muhahaaaaaa! *rubs hands together nefariously while raising eyebrows up and down knowingly.....*

I'm planning on trying Gold in my next order. I found Black a bit too-too. I'm not sure what in it was the particular culprit, as I thought all the notes would be fine by me. They sounded like my sort of thing but I have learned that I was only presuming to be a Resin Ho when instead I am but a Resin Maiden... or something.

I have learned that I was only presuming to be a Resin Ho when instead I am but a Resin Maiden... or something.

:smiley-laughing024:

I think my OC Black will last a looooong time :) It only takes a lil' dab. It has WICKED throw! But I LOVE it. The only time I slather in it is when I'm home and all to myself. This one isn't for everybody it seems. People cringe at overly reaching scents. I have to dab this one and S&V when I wear them. I don't think it's that they are offensive so much as they both have insane throw. I don't want to invade people's space - I want to invite them into mine.... It helps me remember that just because I can roll in something like it's my cat nip, not everyone else wants to experience it the same way :lol:

Okay - this is my first order w/LP, so keep in mind I have *no* experience at all with pheromones.

Out of the box, this Vanilla occo smells sweet and delicious and will probably work with a lot of other perfumes I wear. When i wear it, i feel somehow very calm, sexy and secure. It smelled a little fruity when putting it on, but nothing that bothered me too much. The first time i wore it just running out and about (small rub on my forearms and cleavage), I was surprised how long it lasted. Fast forward a few hours later at yoga, ohmygosh, I could definitely smell it as my body heated up -- I definitely knew it was there.

As far as other people's impressions, everyone I bumped into seemed very friendly, but didn't have a SO around to try it out on. Maybe later...

A word to the wise: I'd read on the forum that using cops can cause you to have sexy dreams. Pshaw, I thought! Must be an old wive's tale or something. Sure enough, that night i did indeed have one of those dreams. I do have to admit, it was not the most pleasant experience for me probably due to the fact that i'm under a lot of stress and have a lot of things going on in my subconscious. Hope that my dreams get better

in the future, as I love this scent!

Edited by JudyO

• 1 month later...

First time Love Potion user here!

I got my order on Friday, and even though I heard you should let your goodies sit for a couple of days to let the scents settle from travel shock, I couldn't help by put on some OCCO white. Oh yum! Ooooohhhh yum! Last week I'd also gotten another brand with Essence of Woman cops in it, and whew... it was a very intense smell. OCCO white was so much more pleasant than I had imagined. The smell was nothing like the other brand. It was light and fresh. This is something I could wear everyday.

So anyway, I had a date with a guy friend who I've been sexually attracted to, and I decided to give it a try. I put a strip down on my torso and a ring going around my belly button. This was the first time I've ever used cops, and I could immediately feel my pulse pick up a bit. It was like an excitement buzz. I felt really glittery... like I was radiating glitter. And it was hard for me not to smile despite the fact that it was raining and super windy outside.

Guy friend and I decided to grab something to eat and then we headed back to his place. Normally I'm kind of nervous around him, but for some reason I was really, really relaxed. When we got back to his place, I was totally in seduction mode and he was loving every minute of it. I didn't know that I would be so aggressive, lol!

The amazing part was I noticed that when he was kissing me, he went straight to the sections where I had applied the OCCO white. I mean it was like OCCO was calling him in. I thought that was pretty cool. Three hours later, I wanted to send Mara a hand written thank you note. All I'm gonna say is "Whew!"

That night when I went to sleep I dreamed I was walking around naked the whole night. But I was confidently naked. I was grocery shopping naked... getting coffee naked. It was actually quite funny because everybody else had clothes on and I didn't care that I was naked.

I love it for the self-confidence factor. Since this is the first time guy friend and I 'had relations' I didn't have a baseline for how he should react. But like I said, he kissed me in the exact locations where I had applied the OCCO white. I mean right down the torso strip.

Needless to say, I'm VERY happy with my purchase!

:bday1029: :Emoticons0424: Excellent Girlfriday!

White is positively delicious! Wonderful way to seduce a delightful outcome :666: :ange:

Great reviews Judy O and girlfriday. Isn't it wonderful? I was skeptical when I first tried out things in the Phero/OCCO world, but am a believer now. I like the versatility of the OCCOS and being able to layer them under things.

Enjoy! :hearts09780:

Great reviews Judy O and girlfriday. Isn't it wonderful? I was skeptical when I first tried out things in the Phero/OCCO world, but am a believer now. I like the versatility of the OCCOS and being able to layer them under things.

Enjoy! :hearts09780:

BELIEVE! OCCo's & cops work very well. Have you tried LAM/BAM yet?