OCCO - Please review ALL "flavors" in THIS thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Is the cinnamon note stronger than the sugar note in one blend or the other, though?

I tried a little dab of the OCCO red and got quite a bit of cinnamon, but not really any from the brown sugar LAM.....brown sugar LAM is mostly brown sugar, and the strength of the scent is very VERY light......

I love my brown sugar LAM....smells great layered with Naughty on the Nile.....sends my man into orbit when I combine the two....I actually have some mixed together in a one bottle, too....ok, sorry.....off topic!

OK, since this is the OCCO thread.....I just went out to where my man is building shelves in my new office.....I am wearing OCCO Black and a good dose of LAM Sandalwood....I walked by, he STOPPED dead in his tracks, turned around and gave me a big kiss, grinned and said...."Is it bedtime yet?".....LOL......we finally decided that he should build the shelves first, or they might not get built at all....

Edited by Dolly

Guest icing
I tried a little dab of the OCCO red and got quite a bit of cinnamon, but not really any from the brown sugar LAM.....brown sugar LAM is mostly brown sugar, and the strength of the scent is very VERY light......

I love my brown sugar LAM....smells great layered with Naughty on the Nile.....sends my man into orbit when I combine the two....I actually have some mixed together in a one bottle, too....ok, sorry.....off topic!

Thanks!

I love OCCO White, and I the cinnamon hasn't assaulted me in the LPMP blends, they way most other retailers' blends do, but brown sugar sounds much more appealing than a cinna-heavy blend.

Now I just need to figure out if I should give into the temptation of Black Shield...

Thanks!

I love OCCO White, and I the cinnamon hasn't assaulted me in the LPMP blends, they way most other retailers' blends do, but brown sugar sounds much more appealing than a cinna-heavy blend.

Now I just need to figure out if I should give into the temptation of Black Shield...

OH, Black Shield is DA BOMB......it is deep, dark, and resinous, yet a little sweet too....I love it.....

IMO:

OCCO Pink - sweet and lovely. Reminds me of a young bubbly girl.

OCCO Red - sweet cinnamon scent. Nice but I'm not (at the moment) a foody scent addict. Will try it again when the opportunity arise.

OCCO Black - I really didn't like this at the first go. The Indian musk was way too strong. I gave it a good shake before applying the next time and it's much sweeter and 'rounder'.

OCCO Purple - hmmmm ..... nice. Turns powdery and this can work well on its own on my skin or under other scents.

OCCO White - vanilla, vanilla, vanilla. Something which I have to get used to. Will give it a try again.

OCCO Gold - so this is how honey smells, huh? I like it and I couldn't stop huffing at my own arm however I get a weird and replusive scent on the place where I applied OCCO Gold. Will the coffee soap clean this smell off?

OCCO Green - smells better in the bottle than on my skin. Flora and strong chemical scent on my skin. Will definitely have to put in under some scents to cover the scent.

OCCO Blue - I don't like this and I don't know why.

IMO:

OCCO Pink - sweet and lovely. Reminds me of a young bubbly girl.

OCCO Red - sweet cinnamon scent. Nice but I'm not (at the moment) a foody scent addict. Will try it again when the opportunity arise.

OCCO Black - I really didn't like this at the first go. The Indian musk was way too strong. I gave it a good shake before applying the next time and it's much sweeter and 'rounder'.

OCCO Purple - hmmmm ..... nice. Turns powdery and this can work well on its own on my skin or under other scents.

OCCO White - vanilla, vanilla, vanilla. Something which I have to get used to. Will give it a try again.

OCCO Gold - so this is how honey smells, huh? I like it and I couldn't stop huffing at my own arm however I get a weird and replusive scent on the place where I applied OCCO Gold. Will the coffee soap clean this smell off?

OCCO Green - smells better in the bottle than on my skin. Flora and strong chemical scent on my skin. Will definitely have to put in under some scents to cover the scent.

OCCO Blue - I don't like this and I don't know why.

Well, not every scent works for every person.....some will work with your chemistry, and some just will not....

So, with the gold you couldn't stop huffing yourself but then it turned "repulsive"? I didn't quite understand what you were saying.....just remember that these scents are HEAVY on the copulins, which STINK. If you wear an OCCO and the scent wears down for whatever reason, you may smell cops lingering.....

Also, these scents should be allowed to dry down before judging how they smell, because cops DO have a distinct drydown time, and on some people they really do smell when wet.

Edited by Dolly

Well, not every scent works for every person.....some will work with your chemistry, and some just will not....

So, with the gold you couldn't stop huffing yourself but then it turned "repulsive"? I didn't quite understand what you were saying.....just remember that these scents are HEAVY on the copulins, which STINK. If you wear an OCCO and the scent wears down for whatever reason, you may smell cops lingering.....

Totally aware that not every scent works for every one and the body/skin chemistry thingy.

Re the 'repulsive scent', I hit the "Add Reply" button too quickly.

I applied OCCO Gold at 6pm last night and it smelled perfect thr' the evening. The faint 'repulsive' scent appeared the next day.

I don't think it came from the cops as I don't have any problem with neat EoW, UN BI, other OCCOs or other cops products I have. I'm just wondering if it came from the honey as I get this from Shelly's Lascivious Peach about 3 hours after initial application.

Edited by JOC

Guest icing

My skin usually pulls and projects "sweet" from nearly anything, so maybe it's due to the fact that it hasn't yet settled from the mail, but right now the dry-down of OCCO Black Shield smells sweet-free and hot.

In the first few seconds of the wet stage, it smells like Coca-Cola, but after that it's smoldering black-red heat (maybe there's dragon's blood resin in here? It's almost a wet smell) radiating from black-wood-ash that I can mentally feel the texture of, just by huffing.

Totally aware that not every scent works for every one and the body/skin chemistry thingy.

Re the 'repulsive scent', I hit the "Add Reply" button too quickly.

I applied OCCO Gold at 6pm last night and it smelled perfect thr' the evening. The faint 'repulsive' scent appeared the next day.

I don't think it came from the cops as I don't have any problem with neat EoW, UN BI, other OCCOs or other cops products I have. I'm just wondering if it came from the honey as I get this from Shelly's Lascivious Peach about 3 hours after initial application.

May be the honey then.....maybe after a while on your skin, it morphs into something unpleasant.....

Got to share this with you.

I brought my kids to bowling this afternoon. I had Maui Kiss on earlier in the morning and it was gone by the time we were ready to leave our apt. I decided to dab some OCCO Pink and OCCO White as I wanted something sweet and cheerful.

There were 2 guys bowling next to us. They are barely in their 20s and they started chatting with me. The usual questions most local would start off with are (1) do you speak XXX, (2) are you local and if not where are you from & (3) is your partner a local & (4) then you must be a XX and you have returned here(home) for good.

Anyway, these guys said that they would like to visit my home country and other countries, blah, blah, blah. My kids decided to go to the arcade next door so we left.

So while we were there, the guys came along and started following me around for more than 20 minutes. Finally he asked if I have QQ (similar to messenger) and I said no.

"So how about email?"

"Yes, of course"

"May I have it?"

"No" - then he went away for a couple of minutes.

"Why"

"It's personal and excuse me, I'm married with kids."

He hung around some more then he went back to his friend, knowing that I was not going to talk to him any further.

OCCO Gold Shield smells AMAZING.

Clean, sweet, deep, thick, rich honey. When it's wet, you can definitely smell a hint of the EoW copulins..but it doesn't take long at all to dry down into a fabulous $exy honey. It is amazing how well the copulins are covered by the honey scent. And there must be a TON of cops, because honey is fabulous at covering them...and if I can still smell them when it's wet.. whooo eee! I can't even smell the cops in PG or MRF, so I know this is super uber strong.

I put some on the pulse points on my neck and I keep getting these SUPER yummy whiffs of clean deep tangy honey goodness.

I will be stocking up on this for sure!

Edit: Honestly, I think I would be okay with getting every kind of phero added into this scent and just layering it with everything else. It is THAT GOOD.

Edited by Dgsweets

• 2 weeks later...

Wow,I just got Occo Pink and it is soooooo so yummy,it can definitely stand alone,but this is going to be especially nice worn with Cougar and with Love Potion Pink,and with Adreinne's Tangy Ylang <lol,I learned how to pronouce it finally> ... and with Tera's Tickled Pink,and Gaia's Summery Wink of Pink,and Sinister Pink,and Fairest...and,and...well you get the idea :icecream: All the scents that my beloved Occo Red might be too spicy-ish/intense for.This is perfect for warm weather,bright and sweet but not sticky sweet.

All Hail the OCCOs :)

Is the citrus note very strong in Pink?

No,not to me...I am not good at describing things like so many here are,I just know I really...really...like it,on me.Granted my favorite will always be Occo Red with Love Potion Red,but this is so pretty to be so loaded with cops...Mara is a genius! It will get a lot of use,and I will be getting more :)

Question for all you honey-hos -- I've come to like the scent of Pherogirl, but didn't like the honey in Honey Ho or Sugared Honeycomb. I know it's tricky to make this kind of comparison, but to which of these would you say that OCCO Gold is the most similar?..or, any other scents that you think are even more similar to it?

Edited by tyvey

Hey there Tyvey. I'd say Occo gold bears the most resemelance to Phero girl. Honey Ho is alot fresher, a lighter version of honey(s) and a splash of pear. Its more of a spring and summer thing IMO.

I've never owned sugared honeycomb, but it has a reputation for being very..um, "female musky" and sexual. Which to me is how Phero girl is too.

Occo Gold is really nice once it mellows down a tad. I have the spray version of it and the oil of Phero girl. I find them quite similar, but OCCO is a tiny bit quiter. Softer and sweeter. Hope that helps!

Hola Ladies -

Life's been a tad - ummmm- crazy (?) lately - but I thought ya'll would laugh at an OCCO White/HSF plus BI story.

I flew back for a stealth weekend with the HSF this month...shhhhh...no telling the parental units...but seriously - I had basically 2 days...I did not want them interrupted further...anyhoo...

Sunday - we drove up to a hotel near the airport since I had an a$$ crack of dawn flight back to Tejas and work. Now - I have not been using BI on him since July as I didn't really have a reason to have it in the permanent arsenal. He had to work Sunday morning - called from the road back 20 minutes out - and I had time to apply OCCO White and BI 1X spray with dry down time before he got home.

We were at lunch when he said I smelled wonderful. We were 10 minutes home when I realized I had a stain on my shirt while packing (so mid shirt change) to leave for the city near the airport hotel when I was attacked and mauled. I do mean attacked and I do mean mauled. Did I say mauled? Yeah - that. :w00t:

So Shelly the phero genius decides (LOL) - really - drydown shymdown. How bad can a no dry down period be? HA! STUPID Shelly.

We are getting ready to go out to a nice dinner from the hotel - I apply the raging a$$load of cops that is OCCO White plus another liberal spritzing of BI spray. And leave the bathroom. We are crossing the parking lot when he says very politely..."What are you wearing tonight?"

I said "The vanilla stuff you like..."

HSF: "Why am I smelling Cheese?"

Hysterical gut busting stop walking across the parking lot laughter. (He knows about the pheros.)

I could barely choke out the explanation. I seriously was laughing so hard I cried.

And you can only imagine what happened when after the explanation - he said - "You mean to tell me there is a scientific reason why I think the smell of cheese and crackers is hot?"

Oh sweet baby Jesus. It's a miracle I didn't just lay down on the pavement and wet my pants.

And then the accusatory - "So I have been a phero guinea pig have I? And you have discovered?!"

"Baby- you want me whether I have them on or not. Trust me. I would like to suggest your stamina might be enhanced with the cheese. And I have empirical evidence to prove it. Trust me when I tell you in a half hour - you will no longer smell the cheese."

Edited by Shelly B

So Shelly the phero genius decides (LOL) - really - drydown shymdown. How bad can a no dry down period be? HA! STUPID Shelly.

We are getting ready to go out to a nice dinner from the hotel - I apply the raging a$$load of cops that is OCCO White plus another liberal spritzing of BI spray. And leave the bathroom. We are crossing the parking lot when he says very politely..."What are you wearing tonight?"

I said "The vanilla stuff you like..."

HSF: "Why am I smelling Cheese?"

Hysterical gut busting stop walking across the parking lot laughter. (He knows about the pheros.)

I could barely choke out the explanation. I seriously was laughing so hard I cried.

And you can only imagine what happened when after the explanation - he said - "You mean to tell me there is a scientific reason why I think the smell of cheese and crackers is hot?"

Oh sweet baby Jesus. It's a miracle I didn't just lay down on the pavement and wet my pants.

And then the accusatory - "So I have been a phero guinea pig have I? And you have discovered?!"

"Baby- you want me whether I have them on or not. Trust me. I would like to suggest your stamina might be enhanced with the cheese. And I have empirical evidence to prove it. Trust me when I tell you in a half hour - you will no longer smell the cheese."

HAHAHAHAAAAA....yeah, my man's reactions to my "phero-ing him" as he puts it, was much the same. We are talking about a man who is turning 50 this year, and things don't always work like they are supposed to.....but with cops, they work EVERY TIME. He will tell me, right after application....."Now, that one has some ASS in it. But I like it!" He has learned that the ass smell fades, and it's ALL GOOD!

Edited by Dolly

Before I started wearing copulins I told Quince I was planning to employ them as part of my strategy to assist with his issues, but I didn't tell him what it smelled like. After I used Phero Girl with him the first time I told him it had cops and he was amazed that it really did help (and I had told him the real science behind it and everything) but he's never identified it as "fruity cheese" or anything like that, just pussy. :lol:

Before I started wearing copulins I told Quince I was planning to employ them as part of my strategy to assist with his issues, but I didn't tell him what it smelled like. After I used Phero Girl with him the first time I told him it had cops and he was amazed that it really did help (and I had told him the real science behind it and everything) but he's never identified it as "fruity cheese" or anything like that, just pussy. :lol:

It DOES help.....that's for sure.....

Heehee---maybe your smelling cheese because you've missed your Cheezy? Just kiddin.

But thanks for the welcome back-again! Time to update my journal now and add to the phero secrets of makin MONEY that I've come across lately...yeah especially if your in the customer service industry. I guess I'll do that first! It's gettin late for me again, Workworkwork---but lemme post a bit before bed.

It's nice to be back though! I simply havent had time, money or even the web till just lately.

K, love you's. Time to post some more!

• 3 weeks later...
IMO:

An update:

OCCO Red - I love this now! Particularly the OCCO Red and LP Red combo. This smells good on it's own.

OCCO White - I have been using this under scents with some vanilla content or scents which turns powdery. I love this!

OCCO Gold - haven't tried this after my last review. I love this and I think I will wear it on it's own too. I have a bottle of CPS coming so it should be able to prevent the scent from staining my skin.

OCCO Green - haven't tested this after my last review.

• 1 month later...

Went out covered in OCCO Gold (my 1,368th scent of the day) and a dude came up behind me on the street, spun around as he passed by rubbernecker style and walked backward for some time, staring at me in the familiar OCCO "been hit by a truck" way. Hilarious

OMG, the PINK.... :J001: Surprised its not getting more love on this thread!

It's so pretty and sweet, and has a lovely citrus kick to it (DH thought it smelled like sex/candy/pink grapefruit :KITTY_~12:)

And, the cover is simply ridonkalous! Makes sense I suppose, as the Pink family has great throw and staying power, but still I 'm amazed.

Bet this would layer fabulously with scented cougar... Anyone tried that combo? I just may, tomorrow...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's so pretty and sweet, and has a lovely citrus kick to it (DH thought it smelled like sex/candy/pink grapefruit :KITTY_~12: )

I love this the first time I had it on - young and girlish. On my second application, I realised my nose picked up the citrus scent went it went wonky on me. I think layering with scented cougar is a fantastic idea. UN Cougar will work well too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so OCCO Black by itself has now become one of my man's faves.....I usually layer it, and have worn it alone maybe 3 or 4 times......two nights ago, I was wearing it, straight out of the shower, with no other pheros.....my man went nuts....."What are you wearing? That smells good! What's it called?" Let's just say that "play time" was.....well.......INTENSE......like, WOW. I am still recovering!

Going to start trying this one by itself with him some more.....DEFINITELY. Or maybe even with some Unscented pheros, with the OCCO as my only scent.....hmmmmm......I love experiments!

It's so pretty and sweet, and has a lovely citrus kick to it (DH thought it smelled like sex/candy/pink grapefruit :lol:)

And, the cover is simply ridonkalous! Makes sense I suppose, as the Pink family has great throw and staying power, but still I 'm amazed.

Bet this would layer fabulously with scented cougar... Anyone tried that combo? I just may, tomorrow...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't see this...oh yeah,I always use Occo Pink with Cougar now,it is puurfect :KITTY_~12: I may have posted this to this thread already... I use Occo Pink with LP Pink,Terra's Tickled Pink,Sinister Pink,Gaia's Wink of Pink,ummm,well you get the picture...hee

Dolly,you are just too much fun,he is a lucky man :) I cannot wear LP Black or Occo Black,but I wear Red and Pink by themselves and luv them,altho LP Red with Occo Red will always be my fav! I like these as much now,or more,than when I first tried them,will always be a staple.

ETA...well DUH,I just saw my other post,oh well it bears repeating :D

ETA: I take it back,as I have tried all these now...so there :001_302:

Edited by Calii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok - OCCO Black.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways...

How does the HSBF hate you...the ways I counted do NOT outnumber the ways he hates you.

So - the HSBF sneezes like a son of a gun when a smidgeon of a drop of OCCO Black is within 20 miles of him. (He was not raised Catholic so this is not some autoimmune response to incense... just sayin')

That being said - I can't wear anything dark and resinous near the HSF. GACK - going to have to try the PINK stuff. Puke. (sotte voce) Although - he has liked B-Gasm and anything that has NO trace of resins or sandlewood or patchouli....which rules out damn near everything...sighs again...men. Can't live with them. Can't kill them outright.

Anyhoo....I'm on my own as I pack to go overseas...so I'm just swimming in OCCO Black. Let me do a quick review. OCCO Black is the naughty Nun. Or Father What-A-Waste. Stop laughing. If you were raised Catholic you know EXACTLY who I'm talking about. Right now I'm slathered up in horny incense censor bliss - no sign of Brother Tony who I can't maul because he had a VOCATION (WTF) anyplace. Just Sayin'. OCCO Black is the Catholic Girl's plaid micro mini with a bottle of warming lube in the cute wristlet handbag. Not that I might know.

Huffs wrist again.

I'm fairly certain (because I'm not going to confession for this) under the rules - this review officially just sent me to HELL.

Oh well. Shit happens. :(

OCCO Black is the Catholic Girl's plaid micro mini with a bottle of warming lube in the cute wristlet handbag. Not that I might know.

Reminds me of the 10 years I spent in a Catholic girls' school.

no sense reviewing what you ain't lived....

just sayin'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......that's my twin for sure!

I love love love OCCO Black.....and I love it even more paired with LP Black......if my man didn't like the dark scents, I'd just have to say....."Too bad, I'm wearing them ANYWAY, get over it!" But then, I'm just a bitch like that.....LOL

Thankfully, he can appreciate most of my dark scents, and he has figured out recently that he really likes OCCO Black all by itself.....