Ajias Misty Lavender

Ajia

Its beautiful!!!! Thank you so very much Mara!

Im not good at reviews ,so I think I'll let someone else......

But I will say this, its very soothing .......

Again , thank you thank you !* blows kisses your way* xoxox

This will be my first LP lavender scent (aside from those that use it VERY faintly, like Body Paint).

I'm excited!! Lavender can be so touchy, it can smell like house cleaner from some companies..but I have total confidence in M&D AND Aija! And tempered with a powdery vanilla, and what's the other note? White musk? I don't remember....but whatever it is I'm looking forward to experiencing a lavender from LP.

If CC and TG love it, odds are I will too!

hmm... not exactly like sugared Lavender, it is a little closer to a true lavender. However, the OCCO Blue reminds me of Sugared Lavender, Silken Moonlight, JALN. You're gonna like them both.

I cant wait my bottles to come.... :wub:

Which JALN TG?

I cant wait my bottles to come.... :wub:

Which JALN TG?

JALN would be referring to the original JALN scent. It is quite nice. A light scent that has SS4W in it. I will see if I can find the review thread for you. I will raise it to the top.

If you want I can send you a sample too. Just let me know B)

JALN would be referring to the original JALN scent. It is quite nice. A light scent that has SS4W in it. I will see if I can find the review thread for you. I will raise it to the top.

If you want I can send you a sample too. Just let me know :banana124:

CC a sample would be great...Let me know if any samples on my list interest you..... ;)

It is beautiful, fabulous, gorgeous! It is a beautiful light lavender.

it is a little closer to a true lavender.

I agree with TG, beautiful, light, true lavender. I really love it. I wore it to bed last night. Had good sleep, but w/ lots of dreaming. I don't remember them, but my overall feeling is they were good.

Today I layered Silken Moonlight with Misty lavender on top...mmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this Lavendar is just lovely...what a beautiful PE Ajia....I got a sniffee and I love it, so of course I ran and ordered a bottle...I love the smell of this one...great job...this is just lavendar perfect. The lavendar is a lot more pronounced, crisp and clear actually than in the sugared lavendar.

can't wait to get this bottle...I think it will make a lovely fall scent, or a soothing bedtime scent, and very much a daytime/work scent.

be blessed -djac

I LOVE this one too Djac! I fact, i ran and bought TWO bottles! It is soothing, has great throw, and wraps you in a cloud of perfect lavender. I had my bottles amped with something I think, don't remember what though. I can't wait to get them! All my life I have put a few drops of lavender eo in my bath water, as i LOVE the smell, and I usually get my bath in the early evening when the kiddies are settling down and I am worn out, it revitalizes me for a calm evening getting everyone ready for a good night's sleep. I think this is going to be a great addition to my ritual!

Ok. I have had a trying day. When I say trying day, you need to believe me. Think IRS, PMS, broken washing machine, sick dad, sick kid. So, I get my fabulous, wonderful happy package today. And I see my Misty Lavender. My Misty Lavender that I had the foresight to amp with Tranquility Potion.When I tell you I am slathered, you need to believe me. My arms are glistening. My chest is glistening. I am surrounded by a soothing mushroom cloud of lavender.Misty, Tranquility filled lavender. This was such a good idea, Ajia, thank you! Life is good!

Ok. I have had a trying day. When I say trying day, you need to believe me. Think IRS, PMS, broken washing machine, sick dad, sick kid. So, I get my fabulous, wonderful happy package today. And I see my Misty Lavender. My Misty Lavender that I had the foresight to amp with Tranquility Potion.When I tell you I am slathered, you need to believe me. My arms are glistening. My chest is glistening. I am surrounded by a soothing mushroom cloud of lavender.Misty, Tranquility filled lavender. This was such a good idea, Ajia, thank you! Life is good!

So glad you love it too, and , that it helped .Mara did such a great job ,THANK YOU MARA!

I just love Misty Lavender, I wear it at night quite often.

It so soft & comforting, yet sexy to me. Last night while cuddling (after some fun), the hubby said, I like the smell you are wearing tonight. Misty Lavender I told him, You know Im a sucker for lavender he said. I was shocked... This is only the second time since I started using LP's he asked & liked what I was wearing...This is very big....very big indeed....I may have to add to my 2 bottles already in stock... :lol:

Edit: guess I better be a dainty dabber w/ this since it's GGG.... :cry:

Edited by FAWN

• 2 weeks later...

You can always make your own similar PE Fawn, never forget that! Also, your new avvie is beautiful.

I adore this. I also wear it in the evening after a bubble bath to unwind and smell cozy-I um, also wear it when I'm having panic attacks- this or mayday...

I still need to to take it apart as far as a reveiw goes, but its lovely! Just sweet enough, heavenly, calming-I love it! More to come. Thanks Aija and thanks ladies!

• 2 months later...

This comes out as a pretty and soothing candy lavender on me. Not an herbal/astringent lavender at all. I know that it says "non-foody vanilla" but all vanilla comes out foody on me because my skin sweetens stuff up, not that I have a problem with that because I'm a huge dessert foodie. :beggingpleasesmiley:

• 1 year later...

Received a surprise bottle of this :( This reminds me of Upstairs Downstairs! Except this is a much lighter version... The lightness of the scent reminds me of Karmiel's silken moonlight :D Upstairs and Downstairs gave me headaches but this one is a mild and gentle lavender :) Very comfy and enjoyable :) This is more of a night time scent for me.... i can imagine on a cold winter night, after a warm bubble bath, put on fluffy pajamas and apply this scent before going to my comfy bed :) MMMM..... :):):)

• 1 year later...

I just don't understand this one at all! I wouldn't have picked lavender if not for the name. It reminded me in the bottle and at first on my skin of licorice. Then on my skin it becomes a sweet floral, maybe similar to violets. I don't smell lavender at all. Given this is old, perhaps it has just aged in this way? I normally don't like lavender but I am digging this one!

• 2 months later...

White Musk does not like me. It's weird because in some stuff it behaves, but in other scents like this one it doesn't.

This started off pretty and lavey for me, then the white musk kidnapped all the other notes and shot me in the head.

No sugar, no lavender, all I had left was a throbbing bullet wound in my skull.

• 5 months later...

I used this one a few nights ago with Balm Bamb and I slept so well. This one has aged so nicely and has such calming and soothing properties about it. The Lavender does not come up and slap you in the face, it stays in the background but its always there. After about an hour the musk comes out and just really grounds everything so nicely in this one.

I'm so happy I was able to score a bottle on the trades board.