Teddy Man & Sorcerer

I just have 2 trial sizes so far and thought I would share some initial observations.

Teddy Man

Scent:

Pretty much the same in bottle (only stronger) as on skin. Like a vanilla cookie incense.

Effects:

On myself, I noticed general sense of calm and if I keep sniffing it around bedtime, I doze off. On others, I noticed people hanging around and being quite friendly amongst everyone in "the cloud".

Sorcerer

Scent:

This one is different on the bottle than on my skin. In the bottle, it smells more primal, like being in the forest. On my skin, however, it smelled more like tanning lotion...straight-up Coppertone (weird).

Effects:

I did notice that I was feeling more playful, almost childlike. I went out to lunch and was putting my leftovers in the box using my fork and knife like chopsticks and got some sauce on myself and just laughed out loud. I'm normally not messy and get flustered when stuff like that happens. I must say that I was having too much fun to even notice others' reactions.

So far, so good. Plan on ordering a full bottle of the Teddy Man when the budget allows. Sorcerer needs further evaluation, though.

It's great to have a guy report on these!

If you like that primal forest scent you might want to have a peek at Woodland Man :)

I love that scent, & the TUTH is a nice bonus :001_302:

My pleasure. I just noticed a got another blue square thingy and moved from Squib to Sorcerer's Apprentice. :banana006:

I agree! Very nice to see a man reviewing here!!

Tigger! *bounces*

(Tangent: I used to call my Quince "Tigger" until he said he was more like Eeyore, but I don't think he is, really.)

That's some interesting chemistry you got there, heh. But yeah, let us know how people respond to the Dominance mix in Sorcerer.

Tigger! *bounces*

(Tangent: I used to call my Quince "Tigger" until he said he was more like Eeyore, but I don't think he is, really.)

That's some interesting chemistry you got there, heh. But yeah, let us know how people respond to the Dominance mix in Sorcerer.

you mean interesting because the sorcerer turned into coppertone on my skin or interesting because it made me kinda hyper or both? i have used tuth to "enjoy myself" before. :001_302:

The former, really, although the latter is I suppose not an unusual effect, being "hyper" or "intense" is really permutations of the same impulse, I imagine.

Sorcerer has the Wanted Man blend (not Domiance as I previously noted, whoopsie). If you're thinking of an LPMP fragrance with TUTH, that would be Woodland Man.

Edited by luna65

The former, really, although the latter is I suppose not an unusual effect, being "hyper" or "intense" is really permutations of the same impulse, I imagine.

Sorcerer has the Wanted Man blend (not Domiance as I previously noted, whoopsie). If you're thinking of an LPMP fragrance with TUTH, that would be Woodland Man.

it was weird to me, too. it really does smell different in the bottle than on my skin. but, the smell of tanning lotion conjures up muscular, scantily-clad images in my mind..so, not of the bad. plus, it is august in texas, so people won't question the smell.

• 2 weeks later...

okay...i have been trying out sorcerer at work for the last couple days. i was hesitant at first, 'cause when i have worn alcohol-based androstenone, the quick diffusion sometimes made people around me get aggressive and ask what smells. and androsterone made people kinda reserved. not so, with the oil-based, and may i say, way-better-smelling-than-neroli sorcerer, my friends. the scent and slow rate of diffusion resulted in less agression/intimidation, but rather respect from others and little confidence boost from myself. so far, the only possible sexual interest i noticed were from some soccer moms! :rolleyes:

Heh, yeah you know they love the alpha males! :)

so, do i! :rolleyes:

anyways, just thought i'd share a little. now, i'm waiting on some un for men scented bath fizzies i ordered for soaking after work/working out and the down & dirty for him that djac so graciously gifted me.

I had the wanted man phero put in Mr. Shelly's Bravado and that was a WOWZER! :-). It is a really dominant phero blend and I LOVE it. That's a total he-man vibe and I say Rawrr!

Fans self. Seriously ladies - worth loading a little wanted man into whatever scent you like on him.

Robert - you might test drive it in something and see where it takes you - besides soccer moms. :-)

I don't know if any of the boy/boy is left to load into a scent - but if that's of interest - you might check the phero store.

I hadn't - but I have now. Thanks for linking to it! :-)

I totally agree that it facilitates a certain "manly swagger" which I admit to LOVING in a man. I love a confident man - Mr. Shelly is more introverted normally but when he wears it - he has a bit more - I guess oompf? And I do respond to it.

It's sort of a positive feedback loop - I respond, he's more confident, I respond some more. Really - it's an awesome phero for men.

Edited by Shelly B

I had the wanted man phero put in Mr. Shelly's Bravado and that was a WOWZER! :-). It is a really dominant phero blend and I LOVE it. That's a total he-man vibe and I say Rawrr!

Fans self. Seriously ladies - worth loading a little wanted man into whatever scent you like on him.

Robert - you might test drive it in something and see where it takes you - besides soccer moms. :-)

I don't know if any of the boy/boy is left to load into a scent - but if that's of interest - you might check the phero store.

i think that any boy/boy boosted fragrance has to wait after some bills are paid, sigh. but i think the sample of teddy man has the same pheros in it, but just in a different ratio, right? i still get all sniff-happy and relaxed when i wear it...plus, it did get me some guy-hugs at work. :emot129:

Yeah that's mostly true...I've always wondered if Teddy Man has a good measure of a-nol because of the feeling of dreaminess (maybe b-nol? Hmmm...) that I get from it. Just an ahhhh sort of feeling.

I was gonna say...you need to work that Teddy Man, kiddo! :)

i think that any boy/boy boosted fragrance has to wait after some bills are paid, sigh. but i think the sample of teddy man has the same pheros in it, but just in a different ratio, right? i still get all sniff-happy and relaxed when i wear it...plus, it did get me some guy-hugs at work. :wacko:

Teddyman is def. cuddly. Extra Beta Andro. I checked my chart today I was playing...... I would stick w/ it Mr. Also, I'm wearing it today because it tames the PMS monster so I don't think anyone can go wrong w/ this blend.-Be Blessed,Beccah-

Great to see a man report! Thanks! I've been thinking about buying some phero products for my male friends but didn't know what to choose. This helps! :)

aww, no prob...i just wish i had more money to feed what i can tell is going to be an lp addiction. :blue_dancing_banana: