Unicorn Smile

mountainwitch

Make a Unicorn smile and it will grant you a wish! This delightfully sunny scent is the perfect lure for the magickal Unicorn ~ Notes of Citrus, Sugar, Vanilla and happy Florals improve the disposition, draw positive magickal energies around you, and would make anyone smile!

I hate to open a new topic for something that's already sold out . . . But I really do love this one. The moment I first put it on I immediately thought, "sugar cookies!" This one is definitely "happy"--it smells like citrus over warm, rich sugar cookies. It's bright enough for summer, but its vanilla and sugar--its "cookie" qualities--remind me of Christmas, too. It's Seasonal Affective Disorder therapy in a bottle . . . And there's a unicorn on it. What's not to love? ;)

Dang! This is right up my alley. Is it similar to Yule Snuggle (minus the gingerbread)?

I haven't tried Yule Snuggle yet, but I have a sample coming in the mail as we speak. I'll try a side-by-side comparison and let you know!

• 1 month later...
Dang! This is right up my alley. Is it similar to Yule Snuggle (minus the gingerbread)?

You know, I totally forgot to post my comparison with Yule Snuggle . . . Oops! I remembered this morning after slathering up with some Unicorn Smile. :)

They're really very different scents. Yule Snuggle, for me, is like soft gingerbread with lemon curd. The combination is perfectly accurate, but very quiet, neither too spicy nor lemony. Just a soft baking smell that, regrettably, tends to disappear very quickly on me.

Unicorn Smile is a bit friskier! It's more sugar cookie than gingerbread, more oranges than lemons, and very sweet. It needs a moment to settle, and it has tremendous staying power for me, even more so than Yule Snuggle, which seems to vanish a bit more quickly. This longevity is even true of the citrus, usually one of the first notes to go in a fragrance (or, if it doesn't, it's got that kind of artificial Sweet-Tart shrillness). But I've been wearing Unicorn Smile for about four hours now, and I still smell like a bright citrus over warm and happy vanilla.

I hope that helps. And good luck if you're looking for this on the secondary market!