New Releases for AUGUST 2009

Fantastic job on the labels Starlitegirl! They are lovely!! I can hardly wait to be able to order!

Fantastic job on the labels Starlitegirl! They are lovely!! I can hardly wait to be able to order!

Thanks! That's so sweet of you! I really had fun doing them, and Mara helped me make them even better with her usual magical skills. So it was a joint effort, me doing them with her guidance to tweak them so that they're as good as they are.

y'all ladies did a brilliant job with designing august...wow is all I can say... and I can't wait until we can order

Dang, LPMP just gets better and better...

I really commend Mara and Danna and John for how hard they work...they have to be exhausted, but it shows how much they love us and their company, not just the money...gee I love them

sorry to be soooo sentimental, but when I think of how hard they work for us... I feel a lil guilty cause I wish there was a way to give back...

I hope they at least plan to take a long deserved vacation at some point.

ladies, great job...every thing looks fabulous...loving the labels... I see about 4 right off that I know I want...kinda tempted to get the 10 bottle special as I know I can always trade the ones not suitable for me.

be blessed all -djac

I have carefully stayed away from Designing August because I wanted it all to be a surprise! :)

YAY these are fantastic! I am blown away by all the creativity and work that goes into this from all of you.

I'm definitely ordering a sample pack, but I can see DH needs a bottle of Thane for sure....and oh I can't decide which ones for me....

Positively lovely!

I absolutely must have a bottle of Pandamaniac but can't think of the appropriate blend for boosting... Cuddlebunny, BI (that's more for Alzbeta), Drop Your Guard??

Opinions??

I absolutely must have a bottle of Pandamaniac but can't think of the appropriate blend for boosting... Cuddlebunny, BI (that's more for Alzbeta), Drop Your Guard??

Opinions??

Well it's supposed to be about fun, so maybe woozy floozy? Drop your guard would be another good one because it's relaxing and that panda looks like it needs to relax. Tranquility might also be appropriate. I don't think any of the sexy ones would fit if you go by the image and idea behind it. But you can also approach it from the scents and what they're like with your chemistry. Are they more soothing or fun or summery or sexy?

Well it's supposed to be about fun, so maybe woozy floozy? Drop your guard would be another good one because it's relaxing and that panda looks like it needs to relax. Tranquility might also be appropriate. I don't think any of the sexy ones would fit if you go by the image and idea behind it. But you can also approach it from the scents and what they're like with your chemistry. Are they more soothing or fun or summery or sexy?

Hmmm... good points! I gotta ponder this for a while!! And you're right, that Panda looks like it needs a mental margarita!!

Okay, what does everyone think they're getting in full bottle? I would like to wait for my samples, however, I don't think I have the willpower.

Based just on the descriptors I believe I'll want...

Honey Ho (hellllooo!!!)

Jouir De

Tahitian Temptress

Alzbeta

They're all awesome, however, history has taught me that just because it smells good in the bottle doesn't mean it will on my skin.

Okay, what does everyone think they're getting in full bottle? I would like to wait for my samples, however, I don't think I have the willpower.

Based just on the descriptors I believe I'll want...

Honey Ho (hellllooo!!!)

Jouir De

Tahitian Temptress

Alzbeta

They're all awesome, however, history has taught me that just because it smells good in the bottle doesn't mean it will on my skin.

I'm getting full bottles of: Jouir De, Alzbeta, Eternal Chain, and Pandamaniac and I'm wavering on Siren's Serenade, based on descriptions. I might wait on the last two until I get my sampler pack but the Panda is calling to me.....

Honey Ho

Tahitian Temptress

Siren's Serenade

very curious to see how Cocamama, Fayha, Alzbeta, Eternal Chain and Pandamaniac work on my skin.

ETA: I was very sneaky with that Panda. I think he's calling to everyone!

Edited by starlitegirl

I am waiting on the sampler, but I do want them all! I have a feeling this month will surprise me on what will work for me and what wont. SOO EXCITED!!!

I really dont need ANYMORE bottles in my collection, so I will have to slow down :) and not buy anything for a while.

Any word on when the sale is done?

I'm fairly tempted by them all...but will wait 'till my samps get to me to be sure. Last year's D.A.? So many turned out to be my favorites! (Lioness, Autumn Lust, Tamashii No Tomo, Sommeil des Anges)

I'm really excited about Pandamaniac, Cocomama, Honey Ho, Tahitian Temptress... oh heck...it's a REALLY good looking month!

After a stressful week here at work. So nice to see some new and beautiful goodies! ;) wonderful work ladies!!!

And its Friday. Thank Gosh! :) Time to head off into the weekend, put on some sexy, seductive and love scents, forget all the stressers and burdens at work, put on my heals and go off into the night life with my sweetie and have some fun!!! :)

xoxoxoxoxox everyone and a wonderful weekend!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Okay...liked so many I almost went for the 10 special, but though nah...get the one's I know I really really want...

so, I got

(2) Jouire De

(1) Eternal Chain

(1) Tahititian temptress

(2) Pandamaniac

and 1 sample Siren serenade and 1 sample Honey Ho...Yes, I iz...and I started to but a bottle but I have soooo many honey scents

oh and had to get a bottle of Lynne's temple of Goddess, got a sample in a trade and tis gorgeous (yes, I know we are speaking new releases. lol)

be blessed -djac

me ?

2 bottles of Cocamama (and 5 samples) and 2 bottles of Alzbeta !!

(for now, but payday is next week)

Edited by liz

Had to limit myself; just got one bottle each of Eternal Chain, Jouir De, Tahitian Temptress and Sirens Serenade. And trials of Alžbeta, Pandamaniac, and Thane. Can't wait to see/smell what fabulous things you all have come up with!!

me ?

2 bottles of Cocamama (and 5 samples) and 2 bottles of Alzbeta !!

(for now, but payday is next week)

I got a bottle of your Cocamama, I so cant wait to try it!

Also bought Thane, Fayha , Alzbeta ,and Sirens Serenade.....

Ladies dont forget about the sampler offer for the designers of august... (did you remember djac? :thbf54f4bf: )

Actually I did forget...Wow! Yay! Woohoo!, Hotdamn!....ooooooh Lala!....thanks CC for reminding me....so I shall be able to sample the ones I didn't pick up...fantastic!

Lynnie... I honestly almost did the 10 bottle special my self...way to go!

Be blesed -djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Actually I did forget...Wow! Yay! Woohoo!, Hotdamn!....ooooooh Lala!....thanks CC for reminding me....so I shall be able to sample the ones I didn't pick up...fantastic!

Lynnie... I honestly almost did the 10 bottle special my self...way to go!

Be blesed -djac

Hehehe, I figured it had slipped your mind. ENJOY my dear! :)

SWEEEEEEET! I just checked em all out! Breathtaking!

Again, great job everyone!!!! Does anyone know, if I go gung ho and buy the whole months worth 'deal' how that affects the sale? Its 50 bucks cheaper, so would I get less freebies?

Djac, you got the whole collection, right? How did it work? Guess I'll post this under questions for M&D too...AND look at the sale thread to see what Djac got...019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

OOPS! Lynnie got the ten pack. I'll check her sale stuff... If you see this Lynne, let me know!

Edited by cheeseburger79

I'm being a good little girl for now, as much as I want want want to get multiple bottles going back to the OCCOs. I had to space out my purchasing due to an onslaught of medical bills from this winter. Good news is that I'm finally feeling better so hopefully less of those bills. This resisting though, it's not easy and definitely not fun! At least I have a gazillion bottles already of scents I love and adore. And lets not forget the pheros :woohoonaner2gy:

I'm being a good little girl for now, as much as I want want want to get multiple bottles going back to the OCCOs. I had to space out my purchasing due to an onslaught of medical bills from this winter. Good news is that I'm finally feeling better so hopefully less of those bills. This resisting though, it's not easy and definitely not fun! At least I have a gazillion bottles already of scents I love and adore. And lets not forget the pheros :woohoonaner2gy:

Glad you're feeling better!

I am also trying to restrain myself....I am going to try out the sampler and see if there are any that I just can't live without.....

Glad you're feeling better!

I am also trying to restrain myself....I am going to try out the sampler and see if there are any that I just can't live without.....

Thanks!

This restraining myself thing is totally new to me when it come to LP. The only restraint I've had is with pheros that I know won't get used and scents that don't work for me or with my chemistry. So really, that's not restraint, is it? :lol:

Does anyone know, if I go gung ho and buy the whole months worth 'deal' how that affects the sale? Its 50 bucks cheaper, so would I get less freebies?

No, the set of monthly releases doesn't count towards the freebies as they aren't full priced bottles, there's already a $50 discount on that.

M & D might be able to tell you if you get zero freebies, or if you just get a smaller number of freebies...

No, the set of monthly releases doesn't count towards the freebies as they aren't full priced bottles, there's already a $50 discount on that.

M & D might be able to tell you if you get zero freebies, or if you just get a smaller number of freebies...

Yah I believe they answered this when the sale came out. It should be in a sale question thread...somewhere ;)

I am also restraining. I want to stock up on blushing Milmaid cuz I LOVE it! But I have decide to take a gouge to my financial situation so I cant justify ordering LPs :) We will see how time effects this situation...

EXCITED to nab up the sampler though!!!

Okay, I am very impressed with myself. I restrained myself from buying too many bottles. I ended up getting...

Jouir De

Tahitian Temptress

Honey Ho (hello...how could I not, honestly?)