New Releases for AUGUST 2009

I am also restraining. I want to stock up on blushing Milmaid cuz I LOVE it! But I have decide to take a gouge to my financial situation so I cant justify ordering LPs :) We will see how time effects this situation...

That's what I've done... grab oodles of the ones I LOVE. They always come first. M&D&J must laugh when they fill my orders for 3, 4, or 5 bottles of one scent. But when you love it, and you know you'll wear it a lot, odds are you'll fly right through it.

When I'd revisited the description of Tahitian Temptress more than four times . . . Yeah. I knew it was bottle time. :)

That's always a great way to know if you're not sure.

I can't wait to see what they all smell like on me. I usually stick with what I know works because I get sad when I like how one smells and then it doesn't work with my chemistry, but having watched all of these get made, it makes me want to test them all.

Tahitian Temptress and Honey Ho are two that might be sure winners for me. I'm also curious about La Belle Reveuse - if it's relaxing to me because that would prove very useful given I have rounds of insomnia.

Oh good lord! I am literally freaking out that y'all will snap up all the bottles of Jouir De before I get any money that I am almost in tears! (not really, but I'm going for the dramatic here!) Hee!

All the releases this month look ridiculously amazing! You ladies did such a great job, wow!

:baby_tantrum: I wanna know how Cocamama came out !!!!

*considering ordering this spiked w/Blatant Invitation

the waiting is killing me.....and my notice reads "signature required" which means I'll miss the delivery and have to wait till next day to go p/u @ post office, waaaa !

Edited by liz

:baby_tantrum: I wanna know how Cocamama came out !!!!

*considering ordering this spiked w/Blatant Invitation

the waiting is killing me.....and my notice reads "signature required" which means I'll miss the delivery and have to wait till next day to go p/u @ post office, waaaa !

Cocamama came out AMAZING. It is reaaalllly intoxicating, like you envisioned. A very unusual combo of ingredients. I love it. I hope you do too!

I included an extra bottle in your package for Arturo, since he didn't send me his address. Would you mind passing it along to him for me? Thank you!

I'm sorry about the signature...I imagine that with the gigantic pile of orders, your 'no sig' request was forgotten. Rats. Apologies.

:rolleyes:

Cocamama came out AMAZING. It is reaaalllly intoxicating, like you envisioned. A very unusual combo of ingredients. I love it. I hope you do too!

I included an extra bottle in your package for Arturo, since he didn't send me his address. Would you mind passing it along to him for me? Thank you!

I'm sorry about the signature...I imagine that with the gigantic pile of orders, your 'no sig' request was forgotten. Rats. Apologies.

You all are SO Amazing !! Thank you for the extra bottle for Arturo ! I will glady pass your gift to him !one of the full sz btls was intially for him, but now I can give that one to my friend that introduced me to him and his talent.

No worries about the 'signature', it's probably a blessing in disquise, what w/MR just around the corner, I wouldn't want those beautiful smellies to get lost :o !! Rather it is I that should apologize to you Mara....I hope I didn't come across as unappreciative, you had a a HUMONGOUS and GENEROUS sale plus the Design'g Aug 09 preparation/brewing, packaging...etc, you're a NEW mommie (Katinka) and your real life !

sometimes I just talk too much :lol:

I'm so excited !!

I just got the sample pack. So many to try! I just sniffed most of them and some were such a lovely surprise! Going to take my time testing them though.

WHaaaaahhh..... I still am waiting for my stamps.com notice. Please, please test Pandamaniac and let me know what it's like!!

WHaaaaahhh..... I still am waiting for my stamps.com notice. Please, please test Pandamaniac and let me know what it's like!!

On me it started out green and floral. Dry down turned it to baby powder. But that's probably just my chemistry. Florals and greens tend to go awry on me.

On me it started out green and floral. Dry down turned it to baby powder. But that's probably just my chemistry. Florals and greens tend to go awry on me.

Oak Moss is (part of) the scent of baby powder, and that's a major ingredient in this recipe. It's also a very long lasting note, so it should be what you smell last after 8 hours+ of wear. I happen to love Oak Moss. But anyway, it's not the flowers and greens that are making that note, nor your chemistry. It was part of the recipe and an intentional dimension of the scent. I believe this was designed as somewhat of a replacement for Aura Armor, and Oak Moss was also a main note in that blend as well.

I don't mean to be a tease to those of you who haven't gotten your Designing August orders yet, but I just opened mine and have smelled them all in the vial, and I must say they are all absolutely breathtaking! I have Eternal Chain on my hand, it's the only one i have tried yet as I am waiting for my guy to play with me, and I have to tell you, on first sniff I was in love! I also got teary, because by now I know the scents my fella is going to like, and he is going to LOVE this. It just feels so special, like it was meant to be! After my divorce I have had real issues with trust, and the intent of this one really is important to me. I am so happy it smells so beautiful as well!

I will review all the scents in the review section, but I just wanted to let you know that there isn't anything that is not gorgeous in the bunch! Thank you Mara and Danna for making our dreams come true!!

Oak Moss is (part of) the scent of baby powder, and that's a major ingredient in this recipe. It's also a very long lasting note, so it should be what you smell last after 8 hours+ of wear. I happen to love Oak Moss. But anyway, it's not the flowers and greens that are making that note, nor your chemistry. It was part of the recipe and an intentional dimension of the scent. I believe this was designed as somewhat of a replacement for Aura Armor, and Oak Moss was also a main note in that blend as well.

So it wasn't my chemistry. I thought it went wonky because of my skin which would make it hard for me to review beyond went wonky on me.

The oak moss is working its magic in Pandamaniac. Very pleasant and yep, still quite strong, and I didn't put more that a few swipes of this on me. It's got that soft aroma reminiscent of baby powder with some greens mixed in but rather subtle on me. I think my skin is amping up the oak moss. A very clean and fresh and pretty scent indeed.

Edited by starlitegirl

uh-oh :unsure: Mara, does moist oakmoss also have the "baby powder" scent ?

We have a few different Oakmoss varieties.

The one that is the nicest, meaning that it's the most true to nature, is also the one that is the most powdery. We have another that is much much more masculine, I think a drop may have gone into Thane. And the third is like wet tree roots, dark and bitter - I don't think we've used that one for anything yet.

When asked for the "moist oakmoss", we probably used the nicest one, but added wetter notes to give it the moist effect. If you are concerned about it in Cocamama, Liz, don't be. It's a minor minor note in there. We went for intoxication and humidity, it's gorgeous.

We have a few different Oakmoss varieties.

The one that is the nicest, meaning that it's the most true to nature, is also the one that is the most powdery. We have another that is much much more masculine, I think a drop may have gone into Thane. And the third is like wet tree roots, dark and bitter - I don't think we've used that one for anything yet.

When asked for the "moist oakmoss", we probably used the nicest one, but added wetter notes to give it the moist effect. If you are concerned about it in Cocamama, Liz, don't be. It's a minor minor note in there. We went for intoxication and humidity, it's gorgeous.

Thx Mara !! Have I told you lately........ I luvs U !! :wub:

So it wasn't my chemistry. I thought it went wonky because of my skin which would make it hard for me to review beyond went wonky on me.

The oak moss is working its magic in Pandamaniac. Very pleasant and yep, still quite strong, and I didn't put more that a few swipes of this on me. It's got that soft aroma reminiscent of baby powder with some greens mixed in but rather subtle on me. I think my skin is amping up the oak moss. A very clean and fresh and pretty scent indeed.

Thank you Starlitegirl! Got my package without a stamps.com notice so a LOVELY surprise! I'm trying it tomorrow since I love oakmoss!

Yay, I got my package today!! I'm in love with Siren's Serenade, I'm definitely going to get another bottle of it; Tahitian Temptress is yummy; Eternal Chain is very pretty. For some reason Jouir De smells kind of 'off' to me, maybe I'm sniffing too many scents too close together LOL...and Alzbeta does not agree with me at all. I'll try them out again in the next few days, but I don't think they will be keepers. :wub:

I don't mean to be a tease to those of you who haven't gotten your Designing August orders yet, but I just opened mine and have smelled them all in the vial, and I must say they are all absolutely breathtaking! I have Eternal Chain on my hand, it's the only one i have tried yet as I am waiting for my guy to play with me, and I have to tell you, on first sniff I was in love! I also got teary, because by now I know the scents my fella is going to like, and he is going to LOVE this. It just feels so special, like it was meant to be! After my divorce I have had real issues with trust, and the intent of this one really is important to me. I am so happy it smells so beautiful as well!

I will review all the scents in the review section, but I just wanted to let you know that there isn't anything that is not gorgeous in the bunch! Thank you Mara and Danna for making our dreams come true!!

Oooooh yes, I ordered like three of these cause I just knew I would love it...oh now I can't wait... Thanks TG

be blessed sweets, djac

I haven't recieved them yet which is weird too because I got my last order before my sampler order. My sampler order was placed before my last order. Shhesh! I dunno :rubbing-head:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Oak Moss is (part of) the scent of baby powder,

Mmm...I love baby powder. I know a lot of people don;t like it, but to me, it is the classic smell of clean and fresh. I may have to give pandamaniac another look!!

Mmm...I love baby powder. I know a lot of people don;t like it, but to me, it is the classic smell of clean and fresh. I may have to give pandamaniac another look!!

I Loooove the scent of baby powder...so I am right there with you Daisy... I ordered like three bottles of this one... I can't wait to get this latest package.

You may end up ordering this one daisy

djac