Yoohoo!

Geena

Hi everybody! I've been experimenting with pheros the last few months and am very excited about my new obsession. I've tried a few products that really impressed me, but they all smelled like air freshener or mosquito spray. I am sick of smelling like my granny's car! I used to love how I smelled before I started with the pheros...now..not so much. Soo I'm on a quest to find me some scents that agree with me with a lot of COPS in it. I left my little plea for assistance in GENERAL discussion. Please take a look at it and give me your advice on what products I should get for my first purchase!

Edited by Geena

Welcome Geena :)

The gals here will hook ya up with thes best scents you can imagine...You can also create your own in the PE (personal editions) section. Between the Mara & Dana creations, and the PE's our fav forum gals come up with every month, you are sure to find a potion right for you. Have fun... :thbf54f4bf:

Welcome Geena, it's always nice to meet to phero addicts :thbf54f4bf:

If you arent sure what you want start by grabbing up some testers :)

Let us know if you have questions or really want to try something. The reviews will give you a great idea on what each scent smells like so have fun reading!

Glad to meet you, Geena! :D

From your posts and emails, you sound like a gal who KNOWS what she wants! And that's fab by us. The better you can describe what you are desiring, the closer we can get to making your desires a reality. Let's have some fun, baby! And WELCOME to our world!

xoxoxo

Mara

:D

Hi and welcome!! This is an awesome place to hang out, everyone is soooo nice, and of course there's the reading about all the wonderful scents!

Hi there! Maybe you saw me oh androtics board? I partipated for a few months there, but how the boys talk over there is just too infuriating. :woohoonaner2gy:

Hi Geena! Your picture seems familiar, think I saw you some place else ;) I saw in another topic that your first package already arrived, but I wanted to welcome you here anyway!

Hey there Geena! Welcome to our awesome forum!

I've read your posts and I can already tell that your gonna be a blast to have around here! WE have a gooooood time! Nothing is too taboo really, and the boys we have are very polite.

Everyone is sweet and funny and quick to answer any questions you may have. This place becomes quite the home away from home. Hope you enjoy! I already think your sense of humour is killer!

Lookin forward to talkin to ya more darlin! Have a good one!

Lori :dancingfruits0nm: