OCCO plus Woozy

So - I tested them out. And OCCO plus Woozy - with a red wine assist - leads to some MONGO self effects. I am not swimming in rate limiting behavior under the best of circumstances and there were NO inhibitions at all left.

I would recommend giving your credit cards and your iPhone to someone for safe keeping with this blend. I had some TFLN moments that I am debating whether or not I'd take back. (tfln = texts from last night website. Which is a screamingly funny site if you to spent your college years testing your liver's ability to process various substances.)

I don't think I am going to road test that Combo again unless I have very specific plans on how to keep my unihibited self away from text and spending opportunity.

I had tested it once a week ago - and there was different - but equally bad - behavior. I really don't think God meant me to be that unihibited. Omg.

So - I tested them out. And OCCO plus Woozy - with a red wine assist - leads to some MONGO self effects. I am not swimming in rate limiting behavior under the best of circumstances and there were NO inhibitions at all left.

I would recommend giving your credit cards and your iPhone to someone for safe keeping with this blend. I had some TFLN moments that I am debating whether or not I'd take back. (tfln = texts from last night website. Which is a screamingly funny site if you to spent your college years testing your liver's ability to process various substances.)

I don't think I am going to road test that Combo again unless I have very specific plans on how to keep my unihibited self away from text and spending opportunity.

I had tested it once a week ago - and there was different - but equally bad - behavior. I really don't think God meant me to be that unihibited. Omg.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Shelly, you tickle me.....

I may have to check out that website....we didnt have texting when I was in college, but I did have the moments of...."I talked to YOU on the phone last night? Are you SURE?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Shelly, you tickle me.....

I may have to check out that website....we didnt have texting when I was in college, but I did have the moments of...."I talked to YOU on the phone last night? Are you SURE?"

I am just grateful to God that txting wasn't around while I was in college. It's one thing to have the memories - it's another for written proof of the stupidity.

And yet. There they are. This morning. Written proof that age and experience do not necessarily good decisions make.

Oy vey. Shrugs sheepishly.

Edited by Shelly B

(tfln = texts from last night website. Which is a screamingly funny site if you to spent your college years testing your liver's ability to process various substances.)

Or any period of years slutting up the general environs. *walks away, whistling*

Or any period of years slutting up the general environs. *walks away, whistling*

Snickers. Snickers again. Saying nothing else. :-)

Hey Luna - ordered another custom - same honey musk base - but with almond. I thought that would have the whole warm skin/slf component. :-)

Oooh, interesting...almond can produce a clean warm evocation in some forms; will it have Egyptian musk like SLF?

Well - ultimately that's up to the fab M & D - but have to admit I was hoping civit/tonquin for a contrast between warm/clean - almond and warm/dirty - musk. Nom nom nom - get to see a crush at the end of September and I want to smell sinfully edible. Want to leave a lovely scent memory in my wake...Will have enough Cougar with me to light up a yeti. :-)!!!

I want to have a Countess hot CFO moment.

Had a challenging day yesterday - said - WTH - try it again to see if it was a fluke.

I am just saying mega mega self effects. Crazy mega. Made me feel like an early 20's sexpot. If you remove all credit cards from your vicinity - and you have limited your exposure to things you will regret later - this could be an exceptionally good - "I am crazy smoking hot and I want you this instant" mix.

There is after all a time and place for that sort of thing. :-)

Had a challenging day yesterday - said - WTH - try it again to see if it was a fluke.

I am just saying mega mega self effects. Crazy mega. Made me feel like an early 20's sexpot. If you remove all credit cards from your vicinity - and you have limited your exposure to things you will regret later - this could be an exceptionally good - "I am crazy smoking hot and I want you this instant" mix.

There is after all a time and place for that sort of thing. :-)

You bet there is!

AHAHA! You made me read TFLN at work ;) I had to share some of them with my co-worker. They are awesome. I am often the recipient of these crazy texts, especially since I m the home body with my son in a lot of cases. Oh but what fun can be had, hehehe. I also like the FML forum. Although tfln ismuch more humorous and "OMG, did someone ACTUALLY say that!" hehehe. Oooh, then there is that "heard in NY" etc sites, lol...love em! Dont read them enough, but should for a good giggle :)

SOOO...back to pheros. Can you compare and contrast (speaking of college ;) ) your Woozy Occo experiences with LAM experiences?

Way way stronger self effects. Borderline illegal desires. Massive reduction of inhibitions.

This could cause on of Dolly's spackle incidents. In a nutshell - LAM can be worn to work or during the day - Woozy/OCCO? Yeah - I so wouldn't do that. LAM is I feel sexy/fun and WF/OCCO is do me on the floor right here/right now.

completely different IMHO

Yeah it's interesting that most sexual mixes are more geared to revving the libido of the target, and while there may be tangential self-effects, it's assumed you are already good to go. Whereas a massive dose of a-nol makes that consideration rather moot. ;)