ALCOHOL BASED PHEROS--YES IT'S TRUE!!

OK peeps.....I am "pre-release" testing some products for you all....I conned Mara into letting me buy some early for a special time coming up! You see, it is just getting into college football season, which is a big time down here.....tailgating parties abound! We are talking mostly outside, generally cooler weather, big groups of people. I plan to wear the oil based sexual pheros close to my body for my man when he gets near me, but be emitting a cloud of socials into the crowd around me! Should be lots of fun!!

I was planning to keep it to myself until the products were released to everybody, but Mara gave me permission to go ahead and review at will!

So, here is what I asked for.....a bottle of alcohol-based Woozy Floozy, and Ail's Open Windows....both in DOUBLE STRENGTH......yes, you will be able to get them in varying phero concentrations.....how cool is that?

Yesterday, when they got here, I was working at home, by myself, and pulled out the bottle of Woozy....I sprayed one SMALL spray on my arm.....you CAN smell the pheros in this one!! So, I am working, typing a letter, and all of a sudden, I start giggling....I STILL can't figure out what was so funny to me at the time! I could not stop laughing! I got a phone call from a client, who thought I was partying.....when I said, "I'm working", he said...."Sure doesn't sound like it!"......now bear in mind, this was double strength.....gave me a serious BUZZ.....should be big fun at parties!

The first tailgating parties will be in about a week or so.....you can bet I will have some reports!!

Oh, and even though she doesn't have the labels designed yet, the bottles are absolutely GORGEOUS! Perfect for sitting on a dresser or shelf......

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LOVE THE ALCOHOL-BASED BLENDS, THESE ARE GOING TO BE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!

PLEASE don't hound Mara about getting these yet......she will announce when they are ready......we all know how busy she is! She just gave me a little bit of special treatment so that I could provide some feedback for all of you!

OK, so today, I woke up in a not-so-good mood.....

I sprayed on two SHORT blasts of Ail's Open Windows (double strength) to my chest......WOW.....I am instantly alert and feeling happy! Not laughing hysterically like yesterday, but feel like I have a little zip in my step!

OMG!!!!! Must have NOW!!!!!

They'll be available soon sweetie!!

So Dolly are you saying that these are in spray form. I really hope so because that's just what I've been looking for.

They sure are! In 1-ounce spray bottles....

Hi Countess, yes they are in spray form, and they are BRILLIANT to use, and very effective.

*Very lightly boxes her friend Dolly's ears for letting kittens out of bagz..* ^_~

Although to be fair, I think maybe a couple of people here who search for anything and everything in the store have already unearthed these, and are waiting for an announcement with baited breath, so I'm sure everyone will fall on them once they are on general release.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hi Countess, yes they are in spray form, and they are BRILLIANT to use, and very effective.

*Very lightly boxes her friend Dolly's ears for letting kittens out of bagz..* ^_~

Although to be fair, I think maybe a couple of people here who search for anything and everything in the store have already uneaerthed these, so I'm sure everyone will fall on them once they are on general release.

Blessings

Ail )O(

BUT AIL......don't smack me like that! LOL! Mara said I could......I asked permission first.....

And, you're right.....Mara has already mentioned them in a couple of different threads.....I am in love with Open Windows! You're brilliant, Ail!! SMOOCHES!! :(

Edited by Dolly

OK, so today, I woke up in a not-so-good mood.....

I sprayed on two SHORT blasts of Ail's Open Windows (double strength) to my chest......WOW.....I am instantly alert and feeling happy! Not laughing hysterically like yesterday, but feel like I have a little zip in my step!

So I gotta ask... have you tried BI yet in this form???

Although to be fair, I think maybe a couple of people here who search for anything and everything in the store have already unearthed these, and are waiting for an announcement with baited breath, so I'm sure everyone will fall on them once they are on general release.

Blessings

Ail )O(

I sorry...~CC, runs and hides~ ...

I really found them by accident. I believe I was looking up bottles or OCCOs, and up popped the option :(

And yes, Mara had mentioned itin another thread. She has been dangling this release over us for a bit, and it si getting exciting.

I like the idea of using socials in the alcohol base, and keeping the sexual blends closer to the body for the intimate moments ;)

I cant wait to have at least one LP perfume in alcohol base!

So I gotta ask... have you tried BI yet in this form???

NO, and I am not so sure if I will....as I had posted, I have re-thought the "throwing-your-copulins-all-across-the-room" practices, and if I were to use it, it would only be at home with my darlin'.....I think what I am going to do is use the BI and OCCO and such close to my body in the oil form, and then used the social sprays to get out there. Do an almost layering effect. You know, socials in alcohol on the clothes and hair, others on the pulse points.....

I may get a bottle for when I want my BI all in my sweeties face though......

NO, and I am not so sure if I will....as I had posted, I have re-thought the "throwing-your-copulins-all-across-the-room" practices, and if I were to use it, it would only be at home with my darlin'.....I think what I am going to do is use the BI and OCCO and such close to my body in the oil form, and then used the social sprays to get out there. Do an almost layering effect. You know, socials in alcohol on the clothes and hair, others on the pulse points.....

I may get a bottle for when I want my BI all in my sweeties face though......

I totally agree with you on keeping the copulins close so you can keep your sweetie closer. What you and CC outlined above sounds like a great plan!

Edited by SWBookworm

I totally agree with you on keeping the copulins close so you can keep your sweetie closer. What you and CC outlined above sounds like a great plan!

The next one I want is Dominance....basically because if I am trying to put a cantankerous client in their place, I don't want to have to LITERALLY get all up in their face......

The next one I want is Dominance....basically because if I am trying to put a cantankerous client in their place, I don't want to have to LITERALLY get all up in their face......

Yeah, Dominance would be good to have a li'll bottle of in the locker at work :(

My number one priority is definitively Ail's Open Windows though! Got to have some of that! And I'd love Cuddle Bunny too ;)

A while back I got a bottle of Anol....It was so strong, I had to trade, Even a little spray was to much for DH

Q- Are these as strong (smelling), or because they are mixtures of different pheros,(mixed correctly by our amaizing phero guru's) not so overpowering?

Thanks

Fawn

A while back I got a bottle of Anol....It was so strong, I had to trade, Even a little spray was to much for DH

It might well have been a combination of it being a strong alcohol scent with the fact that those sprays are unscented phero's so they do sometimes have a strong smell. Have you found the same with the unscented oil/cps phero's (if you have tried any)?

Q- Are these as strong (smelling), or because they are mixtures of different pheros,(mixed correctly by our amaizing phero guru's) not so overpowering?

Thanks

Fawn

Well, I got mine double strength, so they are pretty powerful-smelling until complete drydown. After drydown, I can smell them a bit, but it is a light scent. I would say that if you buy "regular" strength, it shouldn't be a problem.

Well, I got mine double strength, so they are pretty powerful-smelling until complete drydown. After drydown, I can smell them a bit, but it is a light scent. I would say that if you buy "regular" strength, it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Dolly, I think I'll give them a try..... ;)

Thanks Dolly, I think I'll give them a try..... :rolleyes:

Steer clear of Woozy Floozy if your man has an aversion to Anol though, because it is straight, strong A-nol. I would stick with the blends....

It might well have been a combination of it being a strong alcohol scent with the fact that those sprays are unscented phero's so they do sometimes have a strong smell. Have you found the same with the unscented oil/cps phero's (if you have tried any)?

Hi RB

I tried LP w BI...DH said he could smell it (the porkroll smell)...But he hasn't said anything about the OCCO White, Focus Pocus,or the Wildflower PG I am wearing today....I not sure if it's the mixing or the oil...

Edit: I am not wearing all three today...I wear them 1 @ a time...LOL

Edited by FAWN

Yee Haw!!!!

Bring on the 2x WF!!!! Let's get the PARTY started!!!

Dancing on the bed - no kidding !!!!!!!!!

And I am sorry but immaturity is a state of mind - not an age.

You're gonna love it Shelly! I was cracking myself up and had no idea why!

Want it, want it, want it!!!!!

See Luna's point on the OCCO/WF thread about high dose phero's waking flagging femine libidos!!! Not that mine is flagging - FAR from it. That being said - I have an event coming up where I want to be insanely, mindbogglingly smokin' hot.

What r the chances this is coming anytime soon?

Am I right to assume that the alcohol based phero's will not be shipped internationally?

Not sure about that, we'll have to check.

The last time I had a conversation with an official from the post office, I was told there was an allowable amount.

Ok, here is what is on the USPS.com site right now:

Can perfume or cologne be sent through the mail?

Perfume products (beauty aids) that contain flammable solvents are generally restricted from mailing via a mail class or mailing product that could be sent by means of air transportation - see Domestic Mail Manual (DMM) Sect. 601.10.13. However, DMM Sect. 601.10.13.5 , Special Permit Authorization DOT – SP 9275 and Small Quantity Provision in Publication 52, Hazardous Restricted and Perishable Mail manual, section 334, allow for mailing of these items via air transportation in accordance with identified requirements.

For mailing to foreign countries, many items like perfumes and colognes, medications, nail polish, etc. are restricted items. Please refer to the International Mail Manual (IMM) Index of Countries and Localities for a detailed list of Individual Country Prohibitions and Restrictions

And here is the info for your country:

Prohibitions:

Arms and weapons.

Firearms and parts thereof, except under permit.

Human remains.

Live plants and animals.

Radioactive materials.

Tickets and publicity for lotteries.

So, Gaia, it appears that a small qty of alcohol is ok to mail to your country. :sock puppet shaking no ha:

Here's more:

And FYI, Our perfume oils are above 200 degrees F flashpoint, and so are not regulated.

DPG has a flashpoint of 280 degrees F.

Alcohol has a flashpoint of 53 degrees.

A mix of 60% alcohol and 40% DPG would get us above the 141°F level (calculates to 143.8 degrees) and puts the item into the category of cumbustable, rather than flammable.

Even flammable is allowable by air if packaged in a metal container, and we actually do have 1oz metal spray bottles.

b. For surface or air transportation, if the flashpoint is above 141°F (60.5°C) but no more than 200°F (93°C); the liquid is in a primary receptacle not exceeding 1 gallon per mailpiece; enough cushioning surrounds the primary receptacle to absorb all potential leakage; the cushioning and primary receptacle are packed in a securely sealed secondary container that is placed within a strong outer shipping container; and each mailpiece is plainly and durably marked on the address side with "ORM-D" or "ORM-D AIR," as applicable, immediately following or below the proper shipping name. c. For air or surface transportation, if the flashpoint is above 200°F (93°C) the material is not regulated as a hazardous material. Such nonregulated materials must be properly and securely packaged to prevent leakage under the general packaging requirements in 2.0, Packaging.

wow.

all of this is good news,

since its hard to find good unscented pheros in this kind of base.

all the same,the oil-bases have grown on me.

wow.

all of this is good news,

since its hard to find good unscented pheros in this kind of base.

all the same,the oil-bases have grown on me.

Oh yeah, I love the oil-based ones the best! Social pheros are good in alcohol, though.....everyone should be really happy to have more options!!

I'm Curious as to which pheros will be availible like this019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif....

All of em? Just unscenteds-or scenteds too? Gooooooood LAWD!!!

We actually made this decision a while ago based upon our need to offer this option for our perfumes, to be able to get into certain stores and be reviewed by certain magazines...but in doing it for the perfumes, there's no reason not to do it for the pheros too. So here's a list of EVERYTHING that will be available in an alcohol base, in one ounce spray bottles.

• All of our permanent line of perfumes, whether with pheros or without, including LP Original, LP Red & Black, Phero Girl, Betrothal Potion, etc.
  • All newly released limited edition perfumes within 3 months of their release date (while supplies last).
  • All the unscented pheros.
  • All the OCCO's.

What will NOT be available:

• Straight EoW (already available elsewhere in alcohol).
  • The Magnets and BAMs (in their current form, because the scent is already soooo light, they can't handle any further dilution, but we may come up with another option, such as adding more scent - working on that).
  • Any LE perfumes older than 3 months, because those are all bottled in 1/3 oz bottles by that time.

Keep in mind, the strength of our pheros in oil/silicone are already pretty darn strong, but in those options, they diffuse a little less in the air and lay closer to the skin. So the same strength in an ounce of alcohol should get you an equivalent or maybe even stonger response, plus a wider broadcasting field, (trade-off is shorter life-span), (please comment, Ail & Dolly?). However, we will also be offering them in double and triple strength in this medium, since the larger vessel gives us the room to do so, but as Dolly has already discovered, and we have discovered here at the studio too - double strength is CRAZY strong. Try concentrating on ANYTHING after a whiff.

HA! Not. (Hmmm, I wonder how that would work with Focus Potion? Must test....)

Other options that will be available are the "Phero Add" one, where you will pick your phero and pick your perfume just like before, but in an alcohol base; and the option to add a light cover scent by perhaps purchasing a Trial Vial's worth of perfume to add to an unscented phero blend.

The glass (and metal) spray bottles, alcohol and additional shipping weight add expense to these products. They're going to be a little higher but we are calculating everything to the Nth degree to try to keep the price as low as we can.

And, by the way, when I was discussing international shipping with Gaia earlier, I blended up a mix with 60% alcohol and 40% DPG as a test. This is a very nifty combo. It results in a lite "oil spray". I like it. It's easily spray-able, and feels silky on the skin. I wonder if this might be the best of both worlds...diffusion plus length of wear. Will test further and report.

xoxoxoxo

M