ALCOHOL BASED PHEROS--YES IT'S TRUE!!

Keep in mind, the strength of our pheros in oil/silicone are already pretty darn strong, but in those options, they diffuse a little less in the air and lay closer to the skin. So the same strength in an ounce of alcohol should get you an equivalent or maybe even stonger response, plus a wider broadcasting field, (trade-off is shorter life-span), (please comment, Ail & Dolly?). However, we will also be offering them in double and triple strength in this medium, since the larger vessel gives us the room to do so, but as Dolly has already discovered, and we have discovered here at the studio too - double strength is CRAZY strong. Try concentrating on ANYTHING after a whiff.

HA! Not. (Hmmm, I wonder how that would work with Focus Potion? Must test....)

Yes, the trade off with the alcohol blends is the shorter life span, which results in burn-off if you are in a very warm climate, and the potential need to reapply.

Well, I just have been invited to the first big tailgating party of the season this Saturday, and it will be the PERFECT testing ground, as there is only ONE person that I know in the group that is hosting it.....she is one of my newer clients, so I don't even know HER that well.....perfect place to test Open Windows!! Yes, the Double Strength is WAY STRONG. I think that the strength will be perfect for outdoor events. Now, when I order my next round, which I am planning on Dominance and Focus Potion, they are to be used indoors, so I am going with the regular strength on those!

Other options that will be available are the "Phero Add" one, where you will pick your phero and pick your perfume just like before, but in an alcohol base; and the option to add a light cover scent by perhaps purchasing a Trial Vial's worth of perfume to add to an unscented phero blend.

OOOOOH, I like this idea, too.....the ability to add a light cover scent.....

And, by the way, when I was discussing international shipping with Gaia earlier, I blended up a mix with 60% alcohol and 40% DPG as a test. This is a very nifty combo. It results in a lite "oil spray". I like it. It's easily spray-able, and feels silky on the skin. I wonder if this might be the best of both worlds...diffusion plus length of wear. Will test further and report.

xoxoxoxo

M

Now this sounds interesting for those of us in warmer climates....MUST try some of that!!

Edited by Dolly

And, by the way, when I was discussing international shipping with Gaia earlier, I blended up a mix with 60% alcohol and 40% DPG as a test. This is a very nifty combo. It results in a lite "oil spray". I like it. It's easily spray-able, and feels silky on the skin. I wonder if this might be the best of both worlds...diffusion plus length of wear. Will test further and report.

xoxoxoxo

M

This is all very exciting! I have been layering oil-based and alcohol-based pheros for a while now towards this goal and I'd love to have an all-in-one product that gave the same results!

I agree with Lor. I oil/alcohol hybrid is a cool idea- so is the alcohol DPG idea! ANNNNNNND I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Don't get me wrong, I love my LP's as they are, but another way to enjoy them is gonna be cool too.WHOOP! Bring it on!

Thanks again, M, D, & Ail! :D

These sound awesome! I can't wait to try some of my favorites this way.

I can't wait for these to become available. I've always wanted LP Original in spray form. This is opening up a lot more options for me. I normally use the LP oils and then on occasion will cover with a spray cologne. Vic Secret or maybe Boudoir. I've alrways wished to spray with another LP fragrance instead. I just hope they're affordable. I'm going to start saving up now.

So, is the alcohol base option the same price, re: perfumes? Or for that matter, pheros in regular strength? I couldn't even wish it was possible that the 2X pheros would be the same... or could I... hehe...

Man, Red as a spray is *very much* happening for me. And I haven't even ordered OCCO Red yet, so depending on the availability maybe I'll get 'em together... Eh, who'm I kidding. OCCO order now, alcohol next...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

eta: Another question for the brewmeisters(mistresses?): Could we put the oils in perfumers' alcohol for sprays, or would that be too diluted?

Edited by kblazin

We, at least I, like things concentrated and rich. So the upcoming perfume oil sprays will be sold thusly:

The same amount that's in an oil roll-on bottle (1/3 fl.oz of concentrated perfume oil) will be added to 2/3 fl.oz. of perfumer's alcohol. We've experimented with lesser concentrations, and while (far less than) 20% is the commercial norm, and in fact the legal FDA rule for calling something a perfume, I am not satisfied with that dilution because it changes the quality of my intended final product. I want it to smell like I want it to smell like, and that happens with an entire 1/3 oz of concentrated perfume oil. So it looks like, the price of the glass spray bottles, alcohol (and associated taxes) and the increased shipping weight will add around $15 to the price of perfume sprays - $39.95 retail per ounce.

However, the price of the pheros will not be affected the same way, because the pheros will be experiencing more of a replacement of base, rather than an addition for the most part. I think we'll be able to keep those within $5 - $10 of the original price (including available fragrance-add options), and you will also have the option of ordering 2x and 3x strength (at 2x and 3x the price) since we'll have the room in the larger vessels, but as both fragrances and pheros experience a wider diffusion in the air in alcohol, you'll probably not need it. They will seem much stronger in alcohol - both scents and pheros, but, as we've discussed before, will probably have a shorter life-span on the whole.

Each option has it's up sides and it's down sides. It's all a matter of personal preference and the manner in which you intend to use them. And climate. And intent. And so on... I do not believe one base is "better" than the other. I think we will have fans of every variety, according to a person's personal preferences and needs.

To answer a few concerned emails - again - no, this will not change the entire nature of LPMP. We are indy perfume artists. That still is and always will be the focus of what we do. The pheros are a fun and exciting added dimension to what we do, but we do not make them! We buy them from scientists who blend them for us. Please don't be concerned that we will be, or are striving to, alter our biz to cater to the "as seen on tv" or "PUA" communities. Not a chance. Ick.

:Hug_emoticon:

xoxoxoxoxox

Will we have the option to buy the bottles & alcohol from you ladies. If we desire to experiment w/ the older limited additions? I love that we have that option w/ the oil/CP5 bases.

Personally - I've got my hand up for 2X Cougar. :-)!!!!

Since that one is all about creating a sparkly/sassy/look at me vibe - the alcohol - with the faster diffusion - should really be ideal for social/party settings. Like a big date night. Or someplace where you will be around a bazillion people and want to be SMOKIN'.

That wouldn't be something you could unleash at the office - who could get any work done?! I'd feel so full of myself I don't think I could function. :-)

But - for what's it's worth - my regular strength A-nol in alcohol spray? (Already available here - duh - it's where I got it. :-)!!!) Awesome. Just perfect. A couple squirts on my wrists and the back of my neck - and people are so cheerful and happy. I do like to have fun/happiness and laughter around - I'm not happy if everyone isn't cracking up - so it's just perfect. Speaking of which - I think when I'm done typing - I'm giving myself some sprays. It's gray and raining so a little fun would be good.

I'm not trying to get a drunken stupid affect - just a cheerful affect. And the regular A-Nol in alcohol is just perfect for that. I could see that being really popular with folks in a service industry - where a good mood can lead to increased tips.

Since that one is all about creating a sparkly/sassy/look at me vibe - the alcohol - with the faster diffusion - should really be ideal for social/party settings. Like a big date night. Or someplace where you will be around a bazillion people and want to be SMOKIN'.

That wouldn't be something you could unleash at the office - who could get any work done?! I'd feel so full of myself I don't think I could function. :-)

But - for what's it's worth - my regular strength A-nol in alcohol spray? (Already available here - duh - it's where I got it. :-)!!!) Awesome. Just perfect. A couple squirts on my wrists and the back of my neck - and people are so cheerful and happy. I do like to have fun/happiness and laughter around - I'm not happy if everyone isn't cracking up - so it's just perfect. Speaking of which - I think when I'm done typing - I'm giving myself some sprays. It's gray and raining so a little fun would be good.

I'm not trying to get a drunken stupid affect - just a cheerful affect. And the regular A-Nol in alcohol is just perfect for that. I could see that being really popular with folks in a service industry - where a good mood can lead to increased tips.

I can't believe I never thought of this!! *runs off to purchase*

I can't believe I never thought of this!! *runs off to purchase*

It works for nurses too. One of the nurses at my doctor's office was mentioning how everyone was grumpy that day because the schedule was an hour behind - including the doc. I whipped out the A-Nol and gave her a boost. (In that case it was Woozy but in silicone base - but I did not give her a ton - just a couple little swipes)

Next time I saw her - I asked about the rest of her day - after the roll-on boost. She said everyone was so cheerful and the doctor became a ray of sunshine. And she'd felt so good she actually gone out after work - and two different cute guys bought her drinks. She asked me for the LP web site so she could order some for every day use. <g>

It's what lead me to think to get the A-Nol in the spray. :-) It's the whole social phero - bring a little sunshine affect.

Yep ShellyB...A-nol is the stuff, Just a ball of happiness. I love it....oh and i would fo sho like Cougar x2

Will these be available in the September new releases?

Can't say about the 2x strengths of the regular line of unscented Phero blends - but you can already get Est - in two strengths, and single strengths of BNol and Anol in alcohol. :-)

All I can say is I hope I'm never around someone wearing the B-Nol in an alcohol base. I can't shut up if there is a trace of B-Nol near me. Egad. The things I'd be likely to say. I wouldn't have a single secret left. I don't think I could leave my house again. :-(

I told Mara I wore Ail's Open Windows one day - and people I met that day are still talking about me - not having seen me again - 3 months later!!! Got told about it this past week. And with Ail's Open Windows - like True Confessions - I.Could.NOT.stop.flapping.my.lips.

B-Nol is the work of the devil - I'm convinced.

Beccah has a fabulous idea!! Ladies, would you consider selling bottles pre-loaded with perfumer's alcohol to the appropriate level so all we have to do is add our older LP's? Pleasy Weezy? :lol:

I was just thinking seperate. Preloaded is a definitive upgrade to what I was picturing! Talked to PM today. She said they're redoing the website & making new labels for the alcohol bases. These ladies are busy!!!

Me too! :lol:

This sounds wonderful! I can't wait to get a few of them. Had to budget because of having work done on the house, but spray pheros that diffuse even better is too hard to pass up. I'll have to start putting aside for these.

This sounds wonderful! I can't wait to get a few of them. Had to budget because of having work done on the house, but spray pheros that diffuse even better is too hard to pass up. I'll have to start putting aside for these.

Right!!! I even passed on clearance sale blowout :D Not an easy proposition!! Aren't new releases around this time? Soon my preciousssssssss..........-Be Blessed,Beccah-