Denise's Musky White Orchid PE

djacquelynstew

WOW... Gosh I can't believe how amazing this is... I had the lovely ladies put this scent in a B & B set (lotion, shower gel and body butter creme)

Fabulous...I knew this would make a heavenly scent for the B & B and I was soooooo right....it smells and feels amazing.

I wore this today and ladies, I did not even need the perfume as the lotion was very well scented, and it was as if I had applied the perfume...it is great I tell ya, absolutely great. and oh how wonderful that body creme feels, simply divine.

I know there was one other member who had their's done in B & B products also....cant wait till you get it cause it will be a great purchase I promise you will not be disappointed.

ladies, I know I keep thanking y'all but seriously... I love this scent.

be blessed - djac

WOW... Gosh I can't believe how amazing this is... I had the lovely ladies put this scent in a B & B set (lotion, shower gel and body butter creme)

Fabulous...I knew this would make a heavenly scent for the B & B and I was soooooo right....it smells and feels amazing.

I wore this today and ladies, I did not even need the perfume as the lotion was very well scented, and it was as if I had applied the perfume...it is great I tell ya, absolutely great. and oh how wonderful that body creme feels, simply divine.

I know there was one other member who had their's done in B & B products also....cant wait till you get it cause it will be a great purchase I promise you will not be disappointed.

be blessed - djac

I had mine done up too and it's wonderful!!

• 3 weeks later...

be blessed - djac

I just love my MWO shower gel & lotion......topped w/ MWO potion...I was getting sooo many complements at work...Great One djac, M & D.