Jouir De

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumbob is creating another addict....mwhahaha!!!! one more person and soon Mara will have an army of very beautifully scented soldiers. LP will take over the world!!!. there that was my Pinky and the Brain moment for the day.

bumbob is creating another addict....mwhahaha!!!! one more person and soon Mara will have an army of very beautifully scented soldiers. LP will take over the world!!!. there that was my Pinky and the Brain moment for the day.

MWAHHAAHAAHA... :thumbup::toast::w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Must jump back in on this one. Jouir De just blows my mind. It's my foremost example of how our body chemistries differ sooooo much from one another. I still wear this one. I usually mix it with something else, and it adds an interesting depth and dirtiness to whatever else I'm wearing. Once in a while I'll--gasp--wear it alone!

But here's my personal kicker: Whenever my older daughter smells this on me, she perceives it as sort of caramel candy!!! And this, when I'm perceiving oversexed funk! However, I *do* get an underlying sweetness...some...kind of......hee hee! Weird. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't tried this yet, but I got a sample of it and in the vial it smells really nice, a powdery sweet floral, no ass-stank at all. Hope it's as good on me as it is in the sample!

Be sure to report back, Cheshire! I'm curious. I'll bet that since it smells pretty to you in the vial, it'll smell pretty on your skin. I smell smuttiness from my bottle *and* my skin (with Jouir De, that is! Heh). FUN WITH CHEMISTRY!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 3 months later...
FUN WITH CHEMISTRY!!!

:BLACK_~28:

Well, here are the results of the chemistry experiment over here:

Last night, as I was trying Jouir De (sparingly, thank goodness!), my cat came to sit by me. She looked at me, she looked at the vial, and started making that burying motion with her paw - as if she were in her litter box.

Sadly, I'm going to have to agree with her on this one. As you may have guessed, Jouir De doesn't smell anything like orchids or vanilla on me :lol:

my cat came to sit by me. She looked at me, she looked at the vial, and started making that burying motion with her paw - as if she were in her litter box.

<SNORT> ... gee,I wonder if that was a statement ,or an opinion :BLACK_~28:

:BLACK_~28:

My Luna kitty does that too, it's hysterical.

She's such a neat freak, she leads me through the house and shows me every speck that needs to be picked up or cleaned by doing the burying thing.The other day she had a conniption over a dropped rubber band.

Omg, that's so cute...the exact opposite of dogs. Oscar and felix.

ETA The more I think about this (luna's behavior) the funnier it is in my mind. She's like a Dept of Health inspector who is just barely enduring All The Specks. She's like, patiently, "Ahem. You see this here? It will not do. We've TALKED about this...." Also proves the joke about dogs having owners and cats having tenants/ employees, lol!! So, so funny.

Edited by tyvey

As you may have guessed, Jouir De doesn't smell anything like orchids or vanilla on me :BLACK_~28:

I tried this again a couple of weeks ago and thought it smelled better. It didn't smell anything like orchids for sure but let's just say, a sample is heading my way.

So after the "ass slides to the background" *gigglesnort* on this one it isn't too bad. Dirty honey sweetness. I think my sample vial will last me a looong time, hahaha.

I ended up wearing it to work as I was called in unexpectedly. A regular that doesn't usually talk to me was chatting up a storm.

So after the "ass slides to the background" *gigglesnort* on this one it isn't too bad. Dirty honey sweetness. I think my sample vial will last me a looong time, hahaha.

I ended up wearing it to work as I was called in unexpectedly. A regular that doesn't usually talk to me was chatting up a storm.

*sigh* I am going to HAVE to try this one again. My Eris doesn't try to bury it, but I just can't understand how my daughter says I smell like caramel or some such, and I smell like total...well, you know...to myself!!! Sheesh!!!

Oh BTW something I HAVE noticed Eris do is this: When I wear anything with cops in it, she *needs* to snarf my wrist. One time she did that thing--there's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is--when cats sort of open their mouths and take in extra air to smell something more intensely. Busted me up!!! The other times she just slimes me for a bit, then forgets about it. Heh. Oh and if I try to leave before she's finished snoofing, she'll grab my arm and pull it back.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

One time she did that thing--there's a name for it, but I can't remember what it is--when cats sort of open their mouths and take in extra air to smell something more intensely. Busted me up!!!

I never knew there was a name for this, so I looked it up, and it turns out it's called "flehming" or the "flehmen reaction". Yay, learned something new!

Another thing my Ishtar will do (yes, she's the real Ishtar, I'm just impersonating her online :) ) is licking sweet scents off my skin, especially those with vanilla or cinnamon oils. I've woken up more than once at 3:00am, having dreamt someone was sandpapering my arm, to find a raspy little tongue licking the perfume off the crook of my elbow :D

I don't think she'll attempt that anytime soon with Jouir De, though!

Edited by Ishtar

Another thing my Ishtar will do (yes, she's the real Ishtar, I'm just impersonating her online :) ) is licking sweet scents off my skin, especially those with vanilla or cinnamon oils. I've woken up more than once at 3:00am, having dreamt someone was sandpapering my arm, to find a raspy little tongue licking the perfume off the crook of my elbow :)

Back when the Ex and I had a pair of littermates, one of them (Sundance, he was the fluffy one) would do that. Perfume, hairspray (back when I was vaguely high-maintenance) he would always try to lick those things off. So I had to be careful about what I wore around him.

kitties are too funny. my Charlie did that to me too, flehmen reation, except it was in my clevage. i thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Oh jeeze, ravenwing--in your *cleavage*!?!?! Thanks loads, kitty!!! I think I would take that personally. :)

And luna..."(back when I was vaguely high-maintenance)" Heeeeeeee! I love it. May I adopt that line, please? :):):)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand .... I decided to test this scent on the back of my hand again. It did smell awful during the first two hours, not quite an 'ass' scent. But it turned powdery afterwards. This didn't happen when I use the sniffee previously. I'd love to give this a full-body or cleavage to see how it evolves with my body temperature. If it turns powdery, I could foresee a full bottle heading my way sometime down the road!

• 4 weeks later...

I got a sample of this and smelled it in the vial... this smells like a cheesy snatch taco.

I can't do it. I just can't. I can't stand when I smell like this. I can't stand the smell of my own cops- I didn't even attempt to try some of it on. I could still smell it when I closed the vial.

It needs it's own box. It's own box and an alarm. This is DANGER

I didn't get the powder? Is that because maybe mine wasn't douched?

I got a sample of this and smelled it in the vial... this smells like a cheesy snatch taco.

I can't do it. I just can't. I can't stand when I smell like this. I can't stand the smell of my own cops- I didn't even attempt to try some of it on. I could still smell it when I closed the vial.

It needs it's own box. It's own box and an alarm. This is DANGER

I didn't get the powder? Is that because maybe mine wasn't douched?

[and]..........That's exactly what I was thinking- a big yellow police ribbon around my snatch-

DO NOT CROSS SMELLS LIKE BURIED CROTCH

10_small16.gif OMG LadyV!!! It does the same thing on you as it does on me!!! :( You describe it perfectly. Again, you really have a way with words. I love your eloquent smartass self! :)

LOOOL reminds me of instructions I read once about what to do with your clothes if you get sprayed by a skunk: something like:

1) soak clothes in vinegar (undiluted) overnight

2) dry in sun

3) THEN soak in bleach (undiluted)

4) wash in cold water

5) bury in a box forever

LOOOL reminds me of instructions I read once about what to do with your clothes if you get sprayed by a skunk: something like:

1) soak clothes in vinegar (undiluted) overnight

2) dry in sun

3) THEN soak in bleach (undiluted)

4) wash in cold water

5) bury in a box forever

eeeee-YEEESSSS!!! Another eloquent answer, tyvey!!!! :)

I have not been able to detect the stinky cops smell in ANYTHING I have bought from LP. But I am just not even going to press my luck with this one. I will take your word for it Lady V!

Even if I didn't smell the stink in this I would never be able to wear this with a straight face after reading this!!!

I have not been able to detect the stinky cops smell in ANYTHING I have bought from LP.

It's not even the cops with this one, but the civit musk. It's very potent.

:o I do have ONE mega-avid customer for this one. She buys it in EVERYTHING....every B&B offering we have, spray, roll-on, you name it. I'm stunned by how much she loves it. Says it smells great on her personal chemistry and turns her man into an animal. Go fig.

right and don't believe Katz, she pretends to like it so she can wear the CROWN!!!

Hah!

...well, it IS the only crown I'm likely to wear...but!

Srsly, I've just put it on both arms at the elbow... JUST. And I only smell lovely floral with a hint of musk.

Puzzling!

OK FINE. I'm gonna *personally* come an' visit youse guyse and SHOW you that it's NAWT AZZ!

(I can tell you from vast experience this is NAWT like cat ass, which I've smelled.)

(Unintentionally.)

OK FINE. I'm gonna *personally* come an' visit youse guyse and SHOW you that it's NAWT AZZ!

(I can tell you from vast experience this is NAWT like cat ass, which I've smelled.)

(Unintentionally.)

I am locking my doors...AND HIDING MY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

FYI, I was really tempted to get a full bottle of this as my freebie ..... BUT I didn't! Well, I have my sample to play with and I swear that I will wear this two hours before I leave my house in order not to freak people out!