September Releases

Shelly B

Since I'm certain I'm not the only one eyeing this section and wondering....

I think it's worse this month since partcipating on the DA threads - I knew what was coming. So it's been - GASP - 2 months - since I've had a surprise.

NOT THAT! <roflmao>

My name is Shelly B - and I have an LP addiction. Let the hovering over the section officially begin.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll post my predictions here as well since this is the more appropriate thread:

The Halloween scents will be this month's selections (September for October)...and I predict:

-something dark

-something vampire (I C WUT U R DOIN THAR, SINISTER GRRL)

-something fun

-something pumpkin

-something Autumn

...so time will tell how well I prognosticated here.

Well I'll post my predictions here as well since this is the more appropriate thread:

The Halloween scents will be this month's selections (September for October)...and I predict:

-something dark

-something vampire (I C WUT U R DOIN THAR, SINISTER GRRL)

-something fun

-something pumpkin

-something Autumn

...so time will tell how well I prognosticated here.

Ooohh, oohhh - wants something DARK and and something Vampire. And an autumn gourmand would be lovely. Something with cinnamon and brown sugar and musk - NOM, NOM, NOM.

See - I knew someone else wanted to come out and play regarding this months selections. <g>

I'll play!!!

I'm hoping for another chance at Sugared Bonfire!!!

Since LP's, I've discovered that I really like scents with cinnamon, and other spices, just not too spice! I think a yummy one would be Cinnamon/Apple/Pumpkin with a luscious Vanilla Cream, and maybe a touch of musk!! I'd love an autumn foody scent for body products, and maybe a candle!!

I'll play!!!

I'm hoping for another chance at Sugared Bonfire!!!

Since LP's, I've discovered that I really like scents with cinnamon, and other spices, just not too spice! I think a yummy one would be Cinnamon/Apple/Pumpkin with a luscious Vanilla Cream, and maybe a touch of musk!! I'd love an autumn foody scent for body products, and maybe a candle!!

you guys are makin me hungry for pumpkin pie

with whipped cream on top mmmmmmmmm

Oh stop!! I've the worst munchies today! :666:

I'm always dreaming of a scent that will bring back the feel of a crisp autumn day, and the smell of leaves on the ground...with a hint of apple...or spice... I miss the east coast autumns!

This will be my first autumn at LP, so I'm excited to see what there will be.

I love pumpkin; wishing for something like pumpkin, vanilla, maybe a spice like nutmeg or clove, a little orange, and maybe maple? or brown sugar? Mmmm..oh and can't forget the thick whipped cream!

Some kind of autumn fruit mix; blackberries, pears or sour apples, some peach, a little cinnamon, maybe a touch of light honey, a light musk?

Spiced hot chocolate: dark chocolate, caramel, brown sugar, cinnamon or nutmeg, maybe a nut scent like walnut or light almond.

Apple pie: crispy apple, cinnamon, molasses, pecan, some kind of buttery pastry type scent for the crust.

Or hot apple cider: sweet apple, vanilla, spices...reminds me of Halloween LOL.

So does caramel/candied apples: sour apple, sweet caramel, vanilla, some light orange.

Or Thanksgiving: cranberry, orange, honey, mild spices...

Gee, looks like I might be a little hungry LOL!! Lots of food ideas. And can you tell I like citrus, vanilla and spices? Maybe that should be a custom sugared for me....hmmm...

Edited by july_girl

I'm all in for something dark!!! The darker the better!!!

how about sittin in a grouop around the campfire,making smores .chocolate, vanilla,marshmallow ahd smoke.I just adore this for a fall perfume,with the fall breeze,seeing your breathe as you breath,the chilled night air .

that just sounds so yummy

Tee

I'd love a Bitter Dark Chocolate with Smoke and Spice... Oh, and a super dense and gooey Spicy Pumpkin Pie scent..I wonder it that could be tweeked to make a turbo sexy money drawing potion? :D

To me Fall literally smells like walking through a thick blanket of Autumn leaves, breathing in smoke and the smell of fresh cut Oak, ozone and a mysterious slightly black peppery smell. :666:

I LOVE Sugared Bonfire and I've been wearing it pretty much year round. Last year I boosted a bottle of Everything Nice with a bit of Super Sexy and I still have half left. RAWR!! It may just be my all time fave and perfect for Fall..never smelled anything as inspired and transcendant! Those two are absolute Classics! :)

This is my favorite time of the year and I am suuuupppppeeeerrrrrr excited to see what deliciously dark yummies the ladies come up with.

I am pulling for a rebrew of All Hallow's Eve. I have one lone sample that is nearly gone. I am afraid to wear it, so I just sniff it occassionally.

I just came across a sample of potion 31 I got in trade....Yummmm This is a great fall scent...would love to see this rebrewed..

& Drac's Pink Pumkin Witch....

Edited by FAWN

*sighs dramatically*

Don't remind me...I'm still heartbroken I don't have a bottle of Everything Nice. :cry:

Oh the drama! I still haazz da fuuull boottle! Do you have a bottle of Phero Charged Money Potion, perchance? ..the 9 fruit one? Tradesie? eh? :lol:

I am so scared if I just order samples, then order the bottles, they will be sold out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall scents. I am also very picky....What to do?

Edited by kbudish

Order Bottles!!! Sometimes-you gotta break the bank and treat yourself. You deserve it!!!! And your right these will sell like hotcakes.

Regret sucks!

OOHHHH! I was afraid of that. We are like vultures! Circling! I guess I could always trade what doesn't work out for me!

I'm sure that there will be some Autumn scents that stand up and yell, "Autumn." I am really looking forward to some vampy scents. Something to wear to the second Twilight saga movie, New Moon, would be cool. The movie comes out in November, I really looking forward to it.

;) I second that. Iam looking forward to some Vampy scents too. Maybe some protection Vampy scents like "Native Soil" I miss that u guys! :666: and a rebrewing of Dracs Pumkin Witch

Edited by AncientGoddess

Do we even know when to expect these beauties?? It should be at the end of this month, right?? Ooh, I so want a rebrew of All Hallow's Eve. It is awesome. Like SB, I only have a sample that I'm afraid to use because then it will be no more... :666: The October fragrances are my favorite. I wait all year for these.

Do we even know when to expect these beauties?? It should be at the end of this month, right?? Ooh, I so want a rebrew of All Hallow's Eve. It is awesome. Like SB, I only have a sample that I'm afraid to use because then it will be no more... :666: The October fragrances are my favorite. I wait all year for these.

Working on Now!

I have a bottle of Phero Charged Money Potion I would trade you for it!!!!

OoohOooh!! Yeah!! ...but I feel bad for Miss Luna!

Here's an idea:

I have recently gotten some of those half size bottles.. How about I split the bottle of Everything Nice between you and Luna BUT boost yours, Miss Cirish, with pheros(I have several to choose from) PLUS I will throw in 10 samples(you can tell me what you're looking for or what type of scents you like)! If Miss Luna doesn't wanna play, then the full bottle to you with 5 samples... Sound good?

Working on Now!

sighs longingly... It's why we are all stalking the thread.

I keep hoping news of one of the pending phero releases will show up as a surprise.

But since my credit card is still smoldering from the sale - maybe that would be bad.

OoohOooh!! Yeah!! ...but I feel bad for Miss Luna!

Here's an idea:

I have recently gotten some of those half size bottles.. How about I split the bottle of Everything Nice between you and Luna BUT boost yours, Miss Cirish, with pheros(I have several to choose from) PLUS I will throw in 10 samples(you can tell me what you're looking for or what type of scents you like)! If Miss Luna doesn't wanna play, then the full bottle to you with 5 samples... Sound good?

OOOOHHHHHH......What pheros do you have? Why don't you sent me an email. It's my username at yahoo.

I'm so looking forward to these!! I've nothing useful to say about them except for the fact that I'm really exited about this.... I'm leaving for a vacation sunday night but there probably here when I get back...

I'll just celebrate autumn while I'm at it..

:party::pumpkin2::challoween: :sun_flower: :pumpkin: :20628860864593fef0b8f29::party:

Does it help? B)

I'm so looking forward to these!! I've nothing useful to say about them except for the fact that I'm really exited about this.... I'm leaving for a vacation sunday night but there probably here when I get back...

I'll just celebrate autumn while I'm at it..

:party::pumpkin2::challoween: :sun_flower: :pumpkin: :20628860864593fef0b8f29::party:

Does it help? B)

Actually - that was cute. :-). So yes.

Very cute!! It helps as much as anything will till we see our magical new thread: Here are the September Releases! @ least we know we'll see it by Monday.-Be Blessed my Lovelies, Beccah- Yep Shelley I couldn't read that w/ a straight face either!

...and then your parents realized the error of their ways and gave you another one. :challoween:

lol@ luna hehe.

Soooooooo this is my first Fall here, Im guessing I should be getting excited, its hard to tell that THATS the jist of it, you ladies are SO subtle on this site. hehehe

New Releases, Alcohol based coming soon...ARGH. If I was younger I think Id take up stripping to support my LPMP habit. LOL. Well fast developing habit, I feel like Im on top of a landslide, and slipping.