September Releases

Shelly B

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay wheres lil miss beccah...she started this whole stalking frenzy this time...we better be getting new releases today beccah

or I am a coming for ya :Hug_emoticon: ...hehehe, be blessed -djac

seriously though, I am having LP shopping withdrawal... I need my fix, wonder how much closer we are?

I meant the day they charge the LPAutumn'09. Leading to new releases this week, Monday @ the latest. I'm sorry for the confusion. If I shall be punished I must request Luna do the whipping( I think she would have the most experiance!)-Be blessed,Beccah-

Edited by Beccah1

Hi Shelly and all else who know I was encouraging you all to ask for a rebrew - for a GOOD REASON..Here's a wee update, just in case you thought those plans had fallen through..

I talked to her on the phone for a good couple of hours tonight (Oh boy..you folks have such awesome olfactory treats in store ahead of you soon!) and so this is just to let you know that scented Sexology WILL be rebrewed, but only once she is happy that the Civet she sources, will work to make that same, hyper-sexy and ultra-sensual blend that the carnal and animalistic Sexology, IS..

Hope this helps you all to understand the necessary, if somewhat frustrating delay.. :bad:

Blessings

Ail )O(

I saw this in sexology thread (I edited Ail's response for the new release thread)....I'm super excited now....Will the new release fairy come this weekend... :lol:

I saw this in sexology thread (I edited Ail's response for the new release thread)....I'm super excited now....Will the new release fairy come this weekend... :001_tt2:

as if djac needs any more sexology (rolls eyes, but grins wickedly), But, watch me knock over a few ladies trying to get to that cart....hehehehehe,

wowwwweeeeee, I am excited. bring on the awesome awesome olfactory treats baby!

be blessed -djac

:emot28: Great idea for lunch,lol. I predict Monday for the new releases. Either that or I liked Luna's flogging so much I'm baiting her for another!-Be blessed,Beccah-

:emot28: Great idea for lunch,lol. I predict Monday for the new releases. Either that or I liked Luna's flogging so much I'm baiting her for another!-Be blessed,Beccah-

^_^ Im sure Luna will be happy to!!!!

Hi guys,

We are working to get the update done, I'm out with the flu right now.

Look, as of right now, we don't have what we need for sexology, so please, don't be dissapointed that it's not part of this update.

I would love to give you all what you want, every month, in mass quantities- but sometimes it's just not feesable.

We are still working on the orders from the sale, there have been some cart glitches, and some changes in orders, this has pushed back the update, and in some cases- the turn around times. We have lots of new PE's that we have been working on, new products, goodies, and nifties.

Please remember, the only way to know if something is in stock is to EMAIL or CALL us.

Leaving messages on the boards may not be answered. Mara can't even get on right now because she is busy trying to get everything all awesome for all of you!

So, please bear with us, and remember if you place multiple orders they are combined, or if we have questions about your order, this can push back your TAT.

I want to thank you all for being here with us, we love you all!

Love and Skellies-

Sinister Girl via sick bed

And we love you too! In a totally Goth kind of way, of course. Rest up, you don't wanna be sick in October!!

Danna, sending you love and healing vibes!! PLEASE, don't even worry about us, we will talk amongst ourselves and amuse each other until the release!! Just take care, rest up and drink plenty of fluids!!

:drink2: <<< (orange juice in a pepsi cup!!) ^_^

Hey SG...take care of you...we need you to be healthy and happy, we'll be just fine. just a lil withdrawal, so use to pushing the buy button., But you know like the addicts we are, none of us are going anywhere...so for you, plenty of vitamin C lady, and plenty of sweet rest.

hugzzzz from afar, djac

ETA...now cheesy, you know that ain't no cough syrup...and if it is, SG I hear that hot totties(prolly mispelled) work wonders as well, surely would help you get to sleep faster.

Edited by djacquelynstew

Honey, SG is from the south, I guarantee her grandma had a recipe for a bourbon, honey and lemon hot toddie! It's a prerequisite for living here!

I grew up w/that remedy ! still use it, still works !

Hi guys,

Love and Skellies-

No worries Darlin' with rare exception - we all have big arsenals - and it won't kill us to wait.

Get well soon - much love to you, Mara and John.

Hey SG...take care of you...we need you to be healthy and happy, we'll be just fine. just a lil withdrawal, so use to pushing the buy button., But you know like the addicts we are, none of us are going anywhere...so for you, plenty of vitamin C lady, and plenty of sweet rest.

hugzzzz from afar, djac

ETA...now cheesy, you know that ain't no cough syrup...and if it is, SG I hear that hot totties(prolly mispelled) work wonders as well, surely would help you get to sleep faster.

It TOTALLY is cough syrup...jagermeister, you know, german cough syrup ^_^ Iz good for u :P

Get well sinister one. You need to be well for your october festives!

Hi guys,

Look, as of right now, we don't have what we need for sexology, so please, don't be dissapointed that it's not part of this update.

I would love to give you all what you want, every month, in mass quantities- but sometimes it's just not feesable.

We are still working on the orders from the sale, there have been some cart glitches, and some changes in orders, this has pushed back the update, and in some cases- the turn around times. We have lots of new PE's that we have been working on, new products, goodies, and nifties.

Please remember, the only way to know if something is in stock is to EMAIL or CALL us.

Leaving messages on the boards may not be answered. Mara can't even get on right now because she is busy trying to get everything all awesome for all of you!

So, please bear with us, and remember if you place multiple orders they are combined, or if we have questions about your order, this can push back your TAT.

Love and Skellies-

Sending good thoughts and energy your way!! Take care of yourself--sometimes you just have to let your body rest and recoup!

xoxo!

LOL @ the LP ladies.....My recipe is tweaked w/ Gentleman Jack. In your face new Nyquil! Big cyber goth hugs to SG. I also wanted to pass along the wonderful tea I found to combat my colds/flu. It is Traditional Medicinals brand Gypsy Cold Care tea. Due to the fact I can't take OTC medicines. I literally buy this by the case. My Ills last about a week w/ the use of this tea. The Hyssop & Licorice(herbs) it contains are wonderful antivirals. Just a thought. I hope you feel better fast.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Edited by Beccah1

Hey SG! Hope you get better soon, sweets! I fought the flu for two solid weeks, and thought I had it beat, but it seems to be kickin' back on me! You take care, and feel better soon! Ya'll don't work too hard.....it won't kill us to wait!!

I also wanted to pass along the wonderful tea I found to combat my colds/flu. It is Traditional Medicinals brand Gypsy Cold Care tea. Due to the fact I can't take OTC medicines. I literally buy this by the case. My Ills last about a week w/ the use of this tea. The Hyssop & Licorice(herbs) it contains are wonderful antivirals.

Another one I love in that line for icky sickness is Organic Lemon Echinacea Throat Coat, which is great with honey (kills the germs) or even without.

SG -

Rest easy. Sniffle and blow and drink Gypsy Cold Care (yes, a staple around our office, though I loath the licorce).

You DO realize that even though we impatiently stalk about this thread and conjecture and stalk some more, that we understand it will happen when it happens. It is all just sort of Pretend-Pressure. Not as though we will all disappear in a huff because you are sick or Mara is busy trying to get caught up.

Waiting just builds the excitement, sort of like...nevermind. Mass hysteria is fun!

Ok - so we can occupy ourselves with guessing what the rebrew might be then!

My guess for the rebrew is Potion 31...I may be way off but that was my first thought.