September Releases

Shelly B

*Grabs Tobin's Spirit Guide*

Actually, I'm from the SF Bay area, My Dad is from the South, and I lived there for quite a bit. I'm trying to keep lots of juice handy, and my typing is not the greatest. I'm a bit dizzy, and it's really hot. Srsly, the AC is not keeping me cool.

I thank you all for the well wishes- but I'm working from my laptop trying to get as much done as I can. I'm so not a fan of the sick. I have drank so much tea and honey that Shelly probably wants to smell me! LOL

Thanks guys- you made my day!

SG from the sick house.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Grabs Tobin's Spirit Guide*

I have drank so much tea and honey that Shelly probably wants to smell me! LOL

Thanks guys- you made my day!

SG from the sick house.

Ummm. :rolleyes:

For the Tea and Honey I'd probably take a sniff.

I do love the honey.

:)

Hi guys,

We are working to get the update done, I'm out with the flu right now.

Love and Skellies-

Sinister Girl via sick bed

Feel better soon SG...We do appreicate you working from your sick bed... :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Ok - so we can occupy ourselves with guessing what the rebrew might be then!

My guess for the rebrew is Potion 31...I may be way off but that was my first thought.

Ohhh I hope you are right pony.... :beggingpleasesmiley:

I just got a sample of this one in trade....I have been wearing it for 3 days straight....It's my new FAV...

LOL @ everyone! I talked to PM today. Seriously, she is working frantically to get this ready for us. Almost there, trying so hard to be patient. Be well Danna -Be blessed ladies-

Yes, they are working frantically. I now realize that the wait is never because of anything other than their tight schedule and all sorts of last minute things that don't cross our minds as happy little perfume junkies. They are just that incredibly busy. Never gave it much thought before, but now I know.

I hope Danna feels well soon too.

name='starlitegirl' date='Sep 26 2009, 08:59 AM' post='72881']

They are just that incredibly busy.

I know, I think there are only 6 or 7 LP employees total. Thats tough if you're running a business, let alone making the product you're distributing! Especially, when you're dealing w/ the elusive supply lines of certain fragrance oils.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated

Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated

Just get me to the airport put me on a plane

Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane

I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain

Oh no no no no no

For some reason that song is in my head, I don't know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by mystree

name='starlitegirl' date='Sep 26 2009, 08:59 AM' post='72881']

I know, I think there are only 6 or 7 LP employees total. Thats tough if you're running a business, let alone making the product you're distributing! Especially, when you're dealing w/ the elusive supply lines of certain fragrance oils.-Be blessed,Beccah-

I thought there were only three. Mara, Danna and John. And Ail comes up with some the the phero blends but isn't physically in the store.

dying over here...

Oh no no no no no

For some reason that song is in my head, I don't know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :2190:

OMG mystree, this is the theme song of my life.... :wacko: It goes thru my mind as I rush from one thing to the next in my crazy life... :2143:

the partyin banana would be one of my kids...lol

Edited by FAWN

OMG mystree, this is the theme song of my life.... :2190: It goes thru my mind as I rush from one thing to the next in my crazy life... :2143:

the partyin banana would be one of my kids...lol

bow bow bahbow bah bowbow bahbow! :2143:

hehe we're psychically linked. QUICK! What am I thinking of?! 5 letter word. Rhymes with FILDO.

If you dont guess it Im NOT charading it. LOL.

:wacko: nope not gonna do it not gonna do it *in bush voice*

Jeez. I apologize. Waiting for these releases has made me a little tinayyy bit FREAKING insane. :018A1D~14:

bow bow bahbow bah bowbow bahbow! :2143:

hehe we're psychically linked. QUICK! What am I thinking of?! 5 letter word. Rhymes with FILDO.

If you dont guess it Im NOT charading it. LOL.

:2190: nope not gonna do it not gonna do it *in bush voice*

Jeez. I apologize. Waiting for these releases has made me a little tinayyy bit FREAKING insane. :018A1D~14:

:2143: Im going crazy too!!!! :018A1D~14: tring to guess what kind of fall releases are coming our way... :wacko:

I thought there were only three. Mara, Danna and John. And Ail comes up with some the the phero blends but isn't physically in the store.

I asked Mara once. She said 6 or 7 worldwide. You see other people post here every once in a while, & there status says administrator. I know I'm not precisely right. I'm sure I'm not wrong though, lol.-Be blessed, Beccah-

Sigh. I wished it was said that the releases wouldnt be out til a later date (sept 28, Oct 1 for example) then was I wouldnt be so disappointed each time I glanced in here, or I would just know not to expect them until such and such a date.. and IF they were to be revealed earlier than such and such a date, I could be happily surprised.

This hinting that they would be out before the weekend and then to keep coming in here to find that they arent here each and every time I peek in...ugh.

Edited by mystree

Oh no no no no no

For some reason that song is in my head, I don't know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :lol:

Roflmao!!! Hey Mystree - when Mr. Shelly was on my last nerve - I set that as his ring tone. It cracked me up utterly.

Then - he found out - and was p*ssed off - so I changed it. But everytime he calls - I hear it in my mind and I laugh anyway.:-)

Roflmao!!! Hey Mystree - when Mr. Shelly was on my last nerve - I set that as his ring tone. It cracked me up utterly.

Then - he found out - and was p*ssed off - so I changed it. But everytime he calls - I hear it in my mind and I laugh anyway.:-)

Shellyb, LOL. You are sooooo bad....hehehe. Funny, my warped mind thinks like this too. Ah Ha!

Hey Ladies, just poppin in to see are we there yet....Mind you, I am not rushing the wonderful LP masters. Just making sure I don't miss all the fun and games.

be blessed and to quote Mr. Schwartznegger..."I'll be back"

djac

I asked Mara once. She said 6 or 7 worldwide. You see other people post here every once in a while, & there status says administrator. I know I'm not precisely right. I'm sure I'm not wrong though, lol.-Be blessed, Beccah-

Ah. I thought you meant physically there in the store with them doing all those things. My response was more of me being surprised because I was thinking of who is there day to day doing all the hands on work (blending perfumes, bottling them, packaging them, shipping them, etc). That's what I was thinking along the lines of and was surprised to think there were 6 or 7 because I was thinking 'who are these people I've never heard mentioned'. :blink:

And then there was the lack of sleep factor which left me more confused. I just remember wondering who the invisible elves were and thought they must be around or have been mentioned and yet I managed to miss them completely? In my head it was all very amusing actually. lol

lol.....

not fiesty at all are ya. :blink:

Hi all,

I'm really sorry we are so late on NR's. I have been sick, and waiting on ingredients that were supposed to be here a month and a half ago, and, I'm sorry guys.

Normally, we have them up in the mid month time- but, hopefully, next months should be closer to our time frame. Some things have to be brewed on specific days.

Specific holidays we can't do something else, I can't swap out a release slated for 2010, is too hard!

Months and months of brewing, plotting, research, planning and prototypes and tests go into each release, and sometimes, we fall victim to life.

Mara and I are the co- owners, and brew masters. We have a few employees here, and a couple who consult for us, and a few who moderate. But, the potions and CS, emails- that's all us, and when one of us is down, it makes for a long month. So I'm really sorry that I fell victim to the Flu bug. Hopefully, The worst has passed, and I'm all good.

Update soon!

SG

Hi all,

I'm really sorry we are so late on NR's. I have been sick, and waiting on ingredients that were supposed to be here a month and a half ago, and, I'm sorry guys.

Normally, we have them up in the mid month time- but, hopefully, next months should be closer to our time frame. Some things have to be brewed on specific days.

Specific holidays we can't do something else, I can't swap out a release slated for 2010, is too hard!

Months and months of brewing, plotting, research, planning and prototypes and tests go into each release, and sometimes, we fall victim to life.

Mara and I are the co- owners, and brew masters. We have a few employees here, and a couple who consult for us, and a few who moderate. But, the potions and CS, emails- that's all us, and when one of us is down, it makes for a long month. So I'm really sorry that I fell victim to the Flu bug. Hopefully, The worst has passed, and I'm all good.

Update soon!

Wonderful lady, you don't need to apologize...we just really want you to get better, and we wish we could do something to help Mara as well, as we know she has been swamped...You ladies are too good to us, so if we have to wait a lil while longer then so be it...actually the good thing is that we love this forum so much that we have plenty of conversation to keep us entertained dont ya know.

feel better wonderful Danna

hugzzz - djac

SG

Yeah-again-The Love Potion Forum Members will survive-

Don't stress yourself or wear yourself out too much or the dang bug will just come right back. Yes, we want the NR's, but we want you well MORE! :lol:

So, just go at a pace that suits you, all we will all be fine-we have things to tide us over(most of us-those that dont-read reveiws-live vicariously!), and set yourself straight!

Loves Ya, My Sinister Friend! Lori

PS-I don't give a rats ass if they tried to disclaim that Airborne stuff-it always helps me get better faster. Bottoms up. Talk to ya soon!

yeah thats true...but it still shortens the duration a little-and if she's gonna start running herself ragged(SG-I know your gonna do that, even though you should NOT!), it could at least help the dang thing from comin back..but your right Luna, its always best to use that stuff at the first sign of a bug. :great:

So I'm really sorry that I fell victim to the Flu bug. Hopefully, The worst has passed, and I'm all good.

Update soon!

SG

Awww, don't feel sorry for getting sick. That's life. Shit happens. I'm sorry that you've been sick cuz I know it sucks.

I guess lack of patience is the down side of dealing with addicts. :great:

I hope you're back to your spunky, healthy self very soon.

ETA: Please stay away from Zicam --- people have lost their sense of smell from it. Nope, I'm not kidding!

Edited by starlitegirl

Two other products for fans of homeopathy. Boiron brand Coldcalm, for creeping crud. Has properties that help deal w/ loss of smell. Boiron brand Oscillococcinum, for flu. No, I can't pronounce it either! All I know is that they work,lol.

hehehe, 7 stalkers on this thread :great: I am now wondering if the ladies will put up the releases here or in a new thread as they have done in past months...

hmmm :)

Oh what fun it is to wait for the lp releases, yay!

I've never used that type of product, just the Neti Pot to clean my sinuses. But yes I agree, I'd be devestated to lose my sense of smell.

I've seen a lot of neti pots lately. The most I do is take alka seltza cold/flu tablets or years ago actifed at night. And that night time cold/flu liquid that I can't remember the name of even though it's sitting in my medicine cabinet. Anything that helps me sleep is a good thing. Or that stops a running nose and gets rid of aches while I'm awake.