Tantric Butterfly Gives Me the Munchies

Seriously people. Tantric butterfly is really weird. I feel like I had a bit of pot brownie on this stuff. Colors pop. My screen on my computer seemed super bright. I get a funny headache too. I think this is something I could overdose on and feel agitated quite easily if I over do it. Androtics Turn Up the Heat gives me the rushy heart palpitation feeling and I got it immediately upon applying Tantric Butterfly. The smell is definitely too hippie for me. It really seemed to heighten sex, but at the same time, I swear I had a total "crash burn out feel" after. Visually I feel overstimulated. Really..it's kind of a trip. It felt like somebody changed all the light bulbs in my house..they all seem too bright. I don't think I like the self-affects of this one. It affects my senses more than my emotions. Things felt off but extreme. Now I want to eat eat eat. Eating watermelon seemed very intense. It was kind of under-ripe this morning, but now after Tantric it was friggin DEEElicious! Food tasted better and I seemed extremely hungry on Tantric. I'm EFFIN HUNGRY!

Edited by Geena

TAF can deplete your neurotransmitters very easily, it's one you have to be careful with. But it has provided me with absolute focus, though it doesn't last for long, I think my brain just can't handle that much clarity. :lol:

Oh lord, don't make me think about magic brownies now...those (and goo balls) are definitely in the "not allowed" column!

You know..I think it does make me feel more focused but not in a good way...in a distracted way..where I get sucked into whatever I am looking at or thinking about. The affects seem to last quite awhile with me and I seemed to have a hallow feeling in my chest like there was too much air getting in or something strange. I didn't even put too much on but I spent a long time sniffing my wrist trying to decide how much I disliked the smell and then I think I got all sucked into sniffing..and forgot to not sniff...and then started thinking about what hippies smelled like...and just kept thinking about hippies......and then finally I got hungry again and looked at my watermelon REEEALLY hard. I don't think I like being focused. lol TAF definitely has a "woooooooooooah dude" affect on me. lolol

TAF can deplete your neurotransmitters very easily, it's one you have to be careful with. But it has provided me with absolute focus, though it doesn't last for long, I think my brain just can't handle that much clarity. :lol:

Oh lord, don't make me think about magic brownies now...those (and goo balls) are definitely in the "not allowed" column!

Edited by Geena

Weird. Tantric Butterfly gives me the opposite effect, I feel very focused and in some type of "spiritual flow" for lack of a better phrase to describe it. Plus the two days I wore this last week I not only stayed on my diet but came in under my calorie allotment? I wore it with LAM so I dont know if that would make for the difference..

I do get the burnout feeling afterwards though, so making a point not to wear it everyday.

Edited to add: Now that I think back to the other day ..I remember thinking to myself "wow this is great I feel in control over my munchies" and thought to myself...it must be because Im so focused on my sexiness haha(twas just a silly thought...TAF for focus, LAM for sexiness self-effects) and not food, not stress not etc. I was feeling very positive and confident that day ..now that I think about it LAM's got the alpha-nol in it too right? Would explain the "positiveness". Hmmmm. Its def worth another test run for me.

Edited by mystree

:onigiri_fruit: :666:

lol! That watermelon eating animation..

Very interesting Mystree that you thought it kept you from wanting to eat..and I practically had a food binge on it. If I had bad food in the house I would have soo gone off the deep end. Luckily for me, I just had water melon but I ripped through about HALF of a good size one.

If you try tantric without the Lam let me know what it does to your appetite.

lol! That watermelon eating animation..

Very interesting Mystree that you thought it kept you from wanting to eat..and I practically had a food binge on it. If I had bad food in the house I would have soo gone off the deep end. Luckily for me, I just had water melon but I ripped through about HALF of a good size one.

If you try tantric without the Lam let me know what it does to your appetite.

maybe you were a hippie in your past life? I will try this one out tommorrow to see what reactions .I get.Im goin for the hippie feelin lol.

hugs,

Tee