New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2009

Potion Master

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what made me giggle about that...Ajia had brought up wanting a country fair scent a while back and I described Santa Carla as "a night on the boardwalk with vampires" and that's what I immediately thought of when I saw the label art for this one. :)

Wasn't The Lost Boys was filmed there? (Im dating myself)..this sounds nice....(runs off to read the reviews)

Edit

while reading the reviews for Santa Carla, my question was answered..thnx SG. I would have posted the hots pic of the lost boys SG put up,,, if, I could figure out how to post pics on here.... URL????

Edited by FAWN

"Santa Carla" is modeled on Santa Cruz, where there is an actual boardwalk and that's where the movie was filmed. But the name of the scent is definitely a tribute to The Lost Boys.

"Santa Carla" is modeled on Santa Cruz, where there is an actual boardwalk and that's where the movie was filmed. But the name of the scent is definitely a tribute to The Lost Boys.

Thnx Luna....someday I hope to get out to the west coast.....I have a big trip planned...just waiting on the funds...

Yeah it was the one which finally convinced me to take the plunge once I read the description way back when. It will be interesting to see what direction this version will go in.

I should have bloody known! :)

And here I was thinking this month would be the one when I would probably not get many of the regular scents because I'm not a pumpkin gal...I was planning on getting the spray phero's and a few PE's ordered in stead :cat_gray12:

Yeah right....as if that's gonna happen :aola:

Most excellent! Soon I will no longer have to carefully parse out my Santa Carla for a night watching Lost Boys. Wonder how close the rebrew is...

Mmmm on the others I definitely need some descriptions! The label art is outstanding this month...

Most excellent! Soon I will no longer have to carefully parse out my Santa Carla for a night watching Lost Boys. Wonder how close the rebrew is...

Mmmm on the others I definitely need some descriptions! The label art is outstanding this month...

Ditto on both. Needing descriptions since limited funds=limited bottles (and I want all of them) AND the label art is Fantastic!

The Lost Boys was awsome movie! :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I keep looking at the new releases. They look mysteriously amazing!! I know Santa Carla and Nox but iam not sure about some other that look soo good for a big bottle buy.

"The Good Witch", "7 minutes to midnight","Nosfy's Aperitif", "Sassy Sibilia".

:banana3:

I keep looking at the new releases. They look mysteriously amazing!! I know Santa Carla and Nox but iam not sure about some other that look soo good for a big bottle buy.

"The Good Witch", "7 minutes to midnight","Nosfy's Aperitif", "Sassy Sibilia".

:banana3:

I don't know Nox--am going to look it up in the review threads though!

Hee! Someday, M should just make a whole series of PM* song-inspired scents.

*I SAW WUT U DID THAR, POTION MASTER! :)

Edited by luna65

THE NEFARIOUS PLOT REVEALED!

Heh, I meant as a series, though it didn't occur to me "Nasty Habits" was that song...for some reason I was thinking of another one.

So is everybody always tweaking out EVERY month this much?

OH YEAH, this is normal for New Release time..... :CHUBBY~45:

lol hysterical! Like a bunch of kids at christmas! "Is it time yet? Is it time yet?"

Hey somebody clue me in, how do you change that line under your avatar?

every time you post, you accumulate post #'s... as your # goes up, the "title" you achieve changes, it's kind of a ladder of silliness, if you will!

Yep, so cute I made a pic file for my desktop background...*love* the labels!

That's cute! So much fun!!

I really love the label of Sassy Sybila and 7 Minutes to Midnight! Can't wait for the descriptions! Anyone ever bought a scent just for the label? :)

Love the mass hysteria btw :aola:

maybe we just ought to buy posters of the labels?

this way we can limit the order to only 12 bottles at a time, silly gooses?

(or is that silly geese? )