New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2009

Potion Master

I hope there is one that is pumpkin without a lot of vanilla. I love vanilla, but my husband doesn't like any cakey scents (he calls them)...What man doesn't like vanilla!!!???

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there is one that is pumpkin without a lot of vanilla. I love vanilla, but my husband doesn't like any cakey scents (he calls them)...What man doesn't like vanilla!!!???

My dad! He's always been very sensitive to scents and hates vanilla with a passion. The only thing worse in his opinion is coconut which he claims makes him nauseous :)

When I went home in July I intentionally brought LP's that aren't overtly vanilla-ish (which aint easy as I'm a total vanilla ho)... I had Sugared Amber, LP Red (which to me isn't vanilla, it's more like cinnamon toast!), Backstage pass and La Fleur Cremeuse with me...didn't matter one bit which one I wore, he still whined about "that bloody vanilla stench" LOL

I never know if I should tell or let you all be surprised!! :)

I need to know so that I can budget properly.....

OK!! I requested White Amber, White and Egyptian Musk, Ylang-ylang and powdered sugar!! I'm hoping for a soft, sweet, VERY sexy vibe!!

Ooooooohhhh this sounds so delish.....I must get one (adds to growing list)....

OK!! I requested White Amber, White and Egyptian Musk, Ylang-ylang and powdered sugar!! I'm hoping for a soft, sweet, VERY sexy vibe!!

Wow! Very cool. See--now I can budget for another bottle!

Oh dear but were all in trouble thid month!

Geena-It DOES get like this every month-buncha nutty stalkers! We have fun with it though!

Mara---LOVE YOUR NOD TO WATCHMEN! But of course you knew I would. Sheesh, those LOL catz are up to everything these days!!

And I don't recall who asked-but I'm guilty of ordering scents based on label art alone! Oh yeah! And this month, Poison de Pomme and Good Witch may be examples of that(so I sure hope the descriptions are good...... :lol:

So are we there yet? :lol:

I've been ever so behaved w/ my wallet!!!!!! I thought stalking the NRs & not knowing was the worst part. I've changed my mind, Knowing & stalking them is even harder :baby_tantrum: Oh the beautiful, self imposed torture!!!!

OMG... I have to get this....

I wasn't even gonna say anything, but I did 3 customs that will prolly come out mid October and one of them is Freesia, ylang ylang, white musk and powdered sugar to give it that silky feel

...but yours sound absolutely lovely... I can't wait... is it part of the PE's for this release, if not, I hope there will be samples floating around (hint hint)

the other:

Orange blossom, Amber, Sandlewood

and the other is

Jasmine, Amber and Musk (I didn't specify a type but asked for a sensual musk)

but gosh I can't wait to try yours. Sounds beautiful...seems like we were kinda thinking along the same lines huh?

be blessed -djac

ETA: OH I also totally buy based on labels...hehehe

Edited by djacquelynstew

Ordered my sampler too. <sigh> Need descriptions badly!! And alcohol-based pheros.

I have remained strong thus far! I know I am going to want a bottle of Mercury Retrograde, for sure, and the NOX re-brew (I adore the original)....I am sure I will pick some others when the descriptions come up!

I keep checking and checking...~sigh~ One of these times, they will be ready to go!! How did I get so darn addicted LOL??

OMG... I have to get this....

I wasn't even gonna say anything, but I did 3 customs that will prolly come out mid October and one of them is Freesia, ylang ylang, white musk and powdered sugar to give it that silky feel

...but yours sound absolutely lovely... I can't wait... is it part of the PE's for this release, if not, I hope there will be samples floating around (hint hint)

the other:

Orange blossom, Amber, Sandlewood

and the other is

Jasmine, Amber and Musk (I didn't specify a type but asked for a sensual musk)

but gosh I can't wait to try yours. Sounds beautiful...seems like we were kinda thinking along the same lines huh?

be blessed -djac

ETA: OH I also totally buy based on labels...hehehe

Oh my goodness!! Orange Blossom, Amber, Sandalwood!!! I so hope there's an extra bottle of that one!!!

Yes, great minds think alike!! LOL!!

Thanks for your patience everybody!

The order buttons and short descripts are up in the cart now:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/shoppingdirectory.html

It will take a few more days for the long descripts on the perfumerie pages to be up, sorry for the wait. And thanks again for the patience and encouragement. We're busier than EVER at the moment (will explain soon) and appreciate the kindness from everyone here.

Kisses!

Mara

Did anyone notice you can add the BAM and LAM blends to your scent??--it's in the phero drop down menu!!

Wow these look and sound amazing. I gotta start saving up for the bigger bottles because at this moment I want a big bottle of everything. As always amazing job ladies! :clapW2: I cant wait to get my samplers. Its gonna be a hard decision choosing which big bottle iam gonna get. :(

My favorite scents are florals and resins and these sound amazing!!!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Okay just ordered samples of Pomme de Poison, Skully Head Flambe, 7 MInutes to Midnight, and Alzbeta.......I can't wait!

Will the alcohol pheros be added soon? I have an order I want to make but was waiting for the alcohols. Im not sure if I should just place my first order because the wait will be longer or wait a tad longer.

Looks beautiful.

Lam and Bam boosts were around for at least a month because I ordered it in a perfume when I first discovered this site.

Will the alcohol pheros be added soon? I have an order I want to make but was waiting for the alcohols. Im not sure if I should just place my first order because the wait will be longer or wait a tad longer.

I'm waiting on them too. New pheros always send me into a tizzy. I think they do them with the monthly releases though. Not certain on that but doesn't everything new get unveiled with the monthly releases?

Ugh...I want bottles of ALL of them LOL...had to settle for four bottles and the rest samples. Hopefully there will still be bottles around later if I decide I need them!! And I'm dying to try out the new alcohol based pheros, especially Cougar!

I ordered the samples too! Hope the ones that I really like are still available once I make up my mind. 7 minutes to midnight sounds like a winner! I'm fairly new to love potion but I have to say it has been pretty exciting waiting for the October releases (as Autumn is my favorite season) and reading the reviews and comments from all of the great ladies of the forum. Interesting to read what scents work for some and not for others. I've already gotten remarks on how good I smell since I've found you guys. Favorites: Red and Kittenish. Anyhow, glad to be here. :(

Looks beautiful.

Lam and Bam boosts were around for at least a month because I ordered it in a perfume when I first discovered this site.

remember on the other site when I told you to *contact* me?

could have been here sooner :(

Yeh Starlite, I am all about the pheros. I don't think I'd even be that into perfume if I hadn't gotten all into exploring pheromones. I used to just where the same perfume day in and day out.

So anyway, I have a Clearance Sale item and a few things in my cart, but Im not sure if I should wait for alcohols to be posted..or if it's wiser to check out now because they will still be a few more days. hmmm

Lor! You know I did contact you a few more times asking about the other sites. You never got my messages? I even sent one more afterwards asking if you were the same LOR as the lovepotion site. I thought you just hadn't logged in or something. I wonder where those mails went! I wish I had found it sooner!

I've never done this before . . .

But I'm getting the sample vials AND a bottle. I know, why not wait until I get the samples; that would be the smart thing to do. But Santa Carla . . . Santa Carla is the only Love Potion I out-and-out hoard. (I don't count original Raven Moon, as I have actually used up every bottle in turn. It's not hoarding if you use it all!) The new "Boardwalk" tribute sounds so good . . . I don't know if it will fly off the shelves like some of the things we've been seeing lately, but I just can't take that chance. Boardwalk vampire scent must be mine!

Yeh Starlite, I am all about the pheros. I don't think I'd even be that into perfume if I hadn't gotten all into exploring pheromones. I used to just where the same perfume day in and day out.

Well hopefully - and I say this to everyone who came here from Androtics as opposed to other artisan perfumerie communities - you can now discover that there's a whole other world to enjoy besides pheromones...the joy of hand-crafted fragrance. Because it will enrich your life just as much as pheromones, but in a different way.

Edited by luna65

I have a question. Since I'm pretty new here, I'm not sure how much time I have to decide what I like (after receiving the new release samples --which is on average about 2 weeks?) before the more popular scents begin to sell out. I know at some point if you snooze you lose. :emot107: When is that usually?

I have a question. Since I'm pretty new here, I'm not sure how much time I have to decide what I like (after receiving the new release samples --which is on average about 2 weeks?) before the more popular scents begin to sell out. I know at some point if you snooze you lose. :emot107: When is that usually?

I think you just have to watch...Although some of the craftier ladies fill their carts w/ a ridiculous amount(200) of bottles, & you'll get a message saying whats left. Then you can delete them out of your cart. As I read these descripts. I do believe this will be the first month I've ever ordered the new release set!!! Everything looks something I'll wear *praying TT never finds message boards to know how much I spend* Hmm..I do think we can dissolve our oil based pheros into an alcohol base if we need something urgently. Didn't the ladies give us their dilution ratios?-Be blessed,Beccah-

Oh they all sound so good....I got the monthly sampler & a bottle of Lynne's Pearls of the Goddess. Also got some mens samples for the DH...thane, teddyman, UN for men....he is sooo not into wearing scents, but is being a good hubby & hoping to get lucky.. :emot107:

As usual they all look very tempting...

I'm thinking for me the definitive full bottles wil be Nosfy's aperitif, Skelly's head flambe, 7 mins to midnight and possibly The good witch :emot107:

Oh, and Gaia's PE :)