New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2009

Potion Master

I think you just have to watch...Although some of the craftier ladies fill their carts w/ a ridiculous amount(200) of bottles, & you'll get a message saying whats left. Then you can delete them out of your cart. As I read these descripts. I do believe this will be the first month I've ever ordered the new release set!!! Everything looks something I'll wear *praying TT never finds message boards to know how much I spend* Hmm..I do think we can dissolve our oil based pheros into an alcohol base if we need something urgently. Didn't the ladies give us their dilution ratios?-Be blessed,Beccah-

The cart trick *does* work - BUT - only for the # of bottles they have pre-populated on the website. Often times items will be 're-stocked' so that they do not oversell. When she can, PM does alert us to 'low stock warnings'...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I forwarded the link to DH, and he called me to ask if they make posters of the label art....he wanted Skelly's Head Flambe and Nosfy's Apertif...was he hungry?

I think we need a bottle of Mercury Retronaught, since he is a Gemini in sales, and September was his worst month in 5 years...

Still debating what besides the sample pack I'm getting. Neurotically debating.

Wow...this time I honestly had a hard time deciding what to get, so I ended up getting the following: First time getting more PE's and lesser New releases

Erin's PE

Gaia's PE

Lynnie's PE (this looks so up my alley)

7 Min to midnight (had to...it has Heart & Soul and the descript sounds absolutely magical and lovely)

But like Pony, I am really thinking of getting some Mercury Retronaught ( I too am a Gemini )

well thats my order. Well got some Treasured Hearts (still have 3 bottles but...this is one I refuse to be without, I love it), UnCougar and LAM spicy brown as well, oh and the two I had on hold for the final blowout sale.

I am soooo excited to get the phero blend Lp and Lynnie's PE

oh yeah, Ladies, I saw that my Misty White Orchid is back...those who missed last time may wanna get a bottle.

be blessed -djac

K. It's been decided-I talked to Sinister, THIS will be the first time I order the entire months package!

The only one I'm worried about is Equinox, because of the maple-but the bonfire aspect overrides that....besides, If I just get em all, I'll be getting two free anyway.

Loooooove fall scents!!! & past midnight, Nosy's apertif, Nox, Mercury Retronaught, Poison de Pomme, Good Witch, Skelly Flambe aaaaaand of COURSE SANTA CARLA (which I may need several of---had me at hello---may as well go full throttle! It'll be my first time! I'm a collection virgin- I want that shake rattle and roll biz too....Ugh-soooo GEEKED!!!!

Goin for it ladies (also tempted by Bear TRap and that crystallized Sugar PE....ah, LP, you'll be the death of me!!!! :emot107:

ahhhhh..... I feel better NOW !!!

bottles each of 7 Minutes till Midnight, Merc Retro Naught and Skelly Head Flambe !! samples od Nox 2009 & Santa Clara 2009

Whew!! I was going through major LP withdrawl. :) I gots me the sampler pack (no brainer) and bottles of 7 Minutes to Midnight, Santa Clara 2009, and Autumnal Equinox 2009 (like I'm going to pass up on that). I have a feeling that after I get the sampler, I'll end up getting all the other bottles. :)

SG said Good Witch is absoulutely AMAZING!!!!! (I trust her-if you didnt know- ya should ALWAYS trust Danna),

Wish we had a lil more info on the Pump :) kin shake rattle and roll....

i think i will have to brown bag my lunch for a few days to save money for a bottle of nox!

The original is one of my faves! I had to get a full sized bottle of the re-brew!

K. It's been decided-I talked to Sinister, THIS will be the first time I order the entire months package!

The only one I'm worried about is Equinox, because of the maple-but the bonfire aspect overrides that....besides, If I just get em all, I'll be getting two free anyway.

Loooooove fall scents!!! & past midnight, Nosy's apertif, Nox, Mercury Retronaught, Poison de Pomme, Good Witch, Skelly Flambe aaaaaand of COURSE SANTA CARLA (which I may need several of---had me at hello---may as well go full throttle! It'll be my first time! I'm a collection virgin- I want that shake rattle and roll biz too....Ugh-soooo GEEKED!!!!

Goin for it ladies (also tempted by Bear TRap and that crystallized Sugar PE....ah, LP, you'll be the death of me!!!! :)

I know the feeling Cheesy...I almost caved and got the whole months package too...cause what I don't like can always go to trades or to bless someone else.

But everything looks soooooo well, yummy.

I already placed an order but just couldn't rest until I got the Mercury Retronaught, so I just ordered again...Mercury Retronaught, another bottle of Lynne's PE (I always love everything she makes...this one sounds so right up djacs alley) and I got samples of Santa Carla Boardwalk and additional samples of 7 Min to Midnight.

Also got a bottle of Money Honey (never see it on the trades and I have a sample that I love, kept meaning to order a bottle)

but yeah cheesy, I have ordered the whole monthly special before... I usually do that for the February releases...Mara and Danna make the best Valentine potions...love 'em.

enjoy your order cheesy

be blessed -djac

So far I've gotten 7 Minutes to Midnight and the sampler. I've already got an obnoxious amount of potions on the way as well as some LP Original body lotion and potion and the Cuddle Bunny rebrew. I keep placing small orders as the mood hits me. I need help in a good way.

IN addition to the monthly sampler, I got 7 Minutes to Midnight, Pomme de Poison, and Sassy Sibylia in full bottles unsniffed, along with Mercury Retronaught, which I desperately need since I'm STILL suffering the effects.

I'm also seeing bottles of The Good Witch and Skelly Head in my future but I have a really good feeling about 7 Minutes and maybe finding a signature scent (in addition to Mr. Right which I've hoarded like a dragon sitting on a pile of gold).

I've got to get some more bath salts too.

Well I FIGURED--I was gonna order almost all of em-might as well get 2 free-GAH! Bad girl, but I do love fall scents!

Grabbed that Alaskan Bear trap and Sugar Web too.....

After the stuff on the trade post I got goin I'm DONE.

ADDICT INDEEDsock%20puppet%20shaking%20no%20ha.gif

SG said Good Witch is absoulutely AMAZING!!!!! (I trust her-if you didnt know- ya should ALWAYS trust Danna),

Wish we had a lil more info on the Pump :D kin shake rattle and roll....

I hope I ordered in time to get to try pumpkin shake rattle and roll.I really don't have any pumkin scents.

Pumpkin pie sound great right know.and yes I gree Lori always trust Danna

Hey Robert, I hope ya see this!

I wanted to let ya know that the last time I talked to the ladies, they made me aware that even though the 'Sassy Syblia' label looks kinda (ok, very) girly, its actually quite a unisex blend.

I just wanted to tell you cause your new, and I didnt want you to be dissapointed by the NR's by thinking they were all for girls (I think your our most active male forum member-and we like you! Dont go 'way!) .

So that's it! I was just passin along the info!

Lotsa Love hon! Lori :12_small7:

Also-yes ladies it's sad about the Bear Trap-I had to nab one...chins up, do the fishy thing TG ^_^ does...maybe they'll make more? And GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Hey Robert, I hope ya see this!

I wanted to let ya know that the last time I talked to the ladies, they made me aware that even though the 'Sassy Syblia' label looks kinda (ok, very) girly, its actually quite a unisex blend.

I just wanted to tell you cause your new, and I didnt want you to be dissapointed by the NR's by thinking they were all for girls (I think your our most active male forum member-and we like you! Dont go 'way!) .

So that's it! I was just passin along the info!

Lotsa Love hon! Lori :12_small7:

Also-yes ladies it's sad about the Bear Trap-I had to nab one...chins up, do the fishy thing TG ^_^ does...maybe they'll make more? And GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

thanks, im still kinda figuring all of it out and must start saving some money for my new addiction. i LOVE my boy/boy boosted down & dirty for him. i usually wear it with some of androtics' come talk to me sprayed in my hair and it gets the fellas buzzin around me.

I got the sampler pack because ,not sure what to order.I hope there are some left when I get my smelly and decide what I like.

Does anyone no which LP seamed to be reall pumpkinyyy?????????????

I would hate to miss out

I got the sampler pack because ,not sure what to order.I hope there are some left when I get my smelly and decide what I like.

Does anyone no which LP seamed to be reall pumpkinyyy?????????????

I would hate to miss out

IDK Tee...but I'd definitely at least get a bottle of the one with the Heart and Soul Phero before it flies off the shelf... 7 min to midnight. Yeah that one. may fly off the shelf in 7 minutes...hehehe

but if I am not mistaken, it has pumkin also

be blessed -djac

Does anyone think that the Carpathian Chocolate in "Nosfy's Aperitif" is REAL chocolate-y ? reason being...I'm not a huge chocolate scent fan (only love eating chocolate, heh), BUT love the rest of the ingredients 06.gif

Does anyone think that the Carpathian Chocolate in "Nosfy's Aperitif" is REAL chocolate-y ? reason being...I'm not a huge chocolate scent fan (only love eating chocolate, heh), BUT love the rest of the ingredients 06.gif

I was curious about that myself. That's what halted my finger on the buy bottle button. I figured I could always get it if I loved the sample...hence my purchase of the sampler pack. The ingredients all sounded awesome. It will probably turn out to be my surprise favorite. :challoween:

I'm beginning to see the wisdom of the sampler pack purchase, especially on a month like this with so many I think I'll like. I went ahead and got the sampler because I've got my eye on a whole bunch including Santa Carla, Equinox 09, Nox, and Sibylia and I know I'll want to sniff the others anyway, lol!

Finally was able to order. After almost violently murdering the cowroker who came in to relieve me* KIDDING* Sorry if thats so negative. I went w/ the 3 full bttles I knew would be GGG, fo'sho'. Mercury Retronaught, & mins. 2 midnight, & Santa Carla rebrew. Sampler pack to assauge my desperation for all the NRs. & B-day present for Ms. Sugar offa the clearance sale. I iz soooo happy now.-Be blessed, Beccah-

I just put in my order & as usual I got more than I initially intended... In my defense though, I did manage to sell that designer handbag so my credit card isn't absolutely bawling, just sniffing a li'll :party: AND...I didn't get full bottles of Skelly head flambe or Nosfy's aperitif...just samples!

Well I think I'm gonna place my order...can't continue to wait for for alcohols to come out while everything sells out!

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't wait to order the perfumes. I just didn't want to see you get the perfumer's alcohol when Mara was going to try to get the spray pheros to us soon because that would just be a waste of money.

This month I'm all about the spray pheros. 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif I know that they'll be awesome.

But.....they arent out Starlite...unless your keeping a seeeeecccrettttt.........

If so, do tell! :020105~21:

When I talked to Mara over the weekend she was working on the programing for the site so we could order them. I had asked about them, and she had decided that because we're all clamoring for them that she would make them a priority. So we will be able to order them in the somewhat near future. But if you want to order other scents, especially ones that are flying off the shelves, I'd still do that so you don't miss out on one you want.

Iam patiently waiting for my sampler pack. :angel: Iam so excited. Iam not purchasing anything else right now because just reading the discriptions there are like 5 new releases I already have my eye on for big bottle buys so iam saving up until I get my samplers. I am gonna wait though and smell them first and then make my decision and by then ill have enough saved up so I can get at least a couple. oh they look so good! I cant wait!!! :Ladybird-jumping: