New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2009

Potion Master

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha-yes! I folded this month-everything looked so dang good, I just went ahead and got the whole months worth pack(hey, maybe I'll FINALLY start a trade post if somethin doesn't work), odds are though, I'll gift a friend thats more into certain notes.....(again I am a nutty collector-especially around the time of year when things go bump in the night)... :lol: .

Starlight, Thanks for the info! I saw the post and I'm all over it now....sigh...I wish I could build a house of perfume! (landlord is selling our duplex...I don't mind, I just hope the buyers let us remain tenants-blah-I've been lookin into buying a house anyhow, but I need a job too....ugh sorry-going off on a tangent)..It'll probably be ages till he sells the place anyway, I even considered buying-but its way overpriced.

Meanwhile-I'll find a great job, keep my other irons in the Fire and smell faboulous(triple strength Swimming With Sharks perhaps!?)...

Anyhow thanks again for the heads up!!! Much obliged!! Love Lori! :angelstar-kaos058:

I can't either---now with the sprays??!! ACK! :blushing:

Ps-Mercury Retro is driving me bannanas!!!! END already!! I thought it was over, then John John said the 10th(after my phone cut us off in mid sentence and my computer went insane)....I'll be very happy to have THAT potion! I'm lightly annointing my electronics with it..

Oooooooooh my goodness, I got my order today. The are all so fabulous...I am in sensory overload...... ^_^

DITTO !! I don't even know what I have on where !! LPOD Heaven !!

I'm one thing is for sure I'm really diggin' Skelly Head Flambe and Pumpkin Shake Rattle & Roll !!

The new phone books are here!I HAZ MAH SMELLIES!

First impressions:

-OMGYAIS Pumpkin Shake Rattle n'Roll* is sooooo delicious! Oh man am I going to get molested with this one!

-Heh, just like Shelly wanted, B-Gasm is SLF Part Deux, but maybe not as heavy as the Honeyed Amber and Musk.

-Skelly Head Flambe is a lot like Everything Nice, but perhaps a tad spicier.

-7 Minutes to Midnight and Sassy Sibylla are kind of the opposite of what I'd thought they'd be.

-NOX '09 is pretty much identical to the original, to my nose.

-On The Boardwalk = carnival yumminess!

-LP Autumnal Equinox '09 is a lot like '07, mmmm!

-Nosfy's Aperitif reminds me of La Boom! if La Boom! had more chocolate.

-Pomme de Poison must have benzoin, or something else that doesn't like me.

-The Good Witch is very cute-smelling.

-Mercury Retro-Naught is a nice floral/herbal type of blend.

*Mara, please tell us what's in it!!!

Edited by luna65

DITTO !! I don't even know what I have on where !! LPOD Heaven !!

I'm one thing is for sure I'm really diggin' Skelly Head Flambe and Pumpkin Shake Rattle & Roll !!

Me too!!! I'm wearing PSRR...mmmm

The new phone books are here!I HAZ MAH SMELLIES!

First impressions:

-Heh, just like Shelly wanted, B-Gasm is SLF Part Deux, but maybe not as heavy as the Honeyed Amber and Musk.

Luna - darlin', baby, sweet pea? MORE details? I've spritzed you with 9 puffs of 2X Cougar so you want to obbbeeeyyyyyyyyyy me......Dying here...

Getting on plane and winging away at lunch Saturday for DAYS of being shut in on business...

Pretty please with sugar on top... more details?

Kisses -

Now baby you know don't need pheros to seduce me. :lol:

Same warm skin with thick musky honey sex underneath but the honey and amber are lightened somewhat by the almond, which lends warmth but not soapiness. There is a clean-just-on-the-edge-of-dirty quality but it doesn't have the same weight as SLF. The almond is a very obvious top note wet but not on skin, at least not for me. This is a skin scent which is more skin than sex whereas it's the opposite with SLF.

However, remember:

-YMMV

-It may deepen with age. When it's brand-new a lot of times certain qualities are not immediately appreciable.

Edited by luna65

Now baby you know don't need pheros to seduce me. :lol:

Same warm skin with thick musky honey sex underneath but the honey and amber are lightened somewhat by the almond, which lends warmth but not soapiness. There is a clean-just-on-the-edge-of-dirty quality but it doesn't have the same weight as SLF. The almond is a very obvious top note wet but not on skin, at least not for me. This is a skin scent which is more skin than sex whereas it's the opposite with SLF.

However, remember:

-YMMV

-It may deepen with age. When it's brand-new a lot of times certain qualities are not immediately appreciable.

LOVES my Luna...well - ok - not MINE exactly but whatever. Details Schmetails. :) OBTW - Luna - the crush thinks it's HOT that I flirt with you. - like I could help myself?! Men. Can't live with them. Can't kill them. But hey - keep the killin' dream alive. :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee HAW! Just what I wanted - SKIN. Warm sweet skin. Clean - almost dirty. Not Joiur De dirty - which - is crusty nasty cling-on (KLINGONS) as far as I'm concerned. Love/kisses/hugs to Luna who disagrees.

Truly - what I wanted was SKIN. Warm, clean - but almost getting dirty - skin. That you put on and men just walked up and HUFFED your neck. Out of need and want and.....

Screw it. Fans self. Just say yes Shelly - whatever you think.............

Sashay's out of here to pray my package comes tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Package at the post office...let the waiting for the PO doors to open tomorrow - to BEGIN!

B-Gasm is here -dances insanely. Dances some more...

:)

Well, I was flirting and she finally just succumbed to my incredible charisma. I'm sneaky like that. :lol:

CC - loves U!!! But Luna and I are flirting. For sure.

Succumbed to your charisma? Kind of true - in that u r incredibly attracitve and I? Bored with Mr.Shelly? Completely and utterly bored. And no hope - not one tiny drop - that life will change?!

Where the Sam Hill is my package?!!!!!

Need a B-GAsm because only Bees are getting some 2nite....

Never fear, tomorrow you may carry on with your campaign of Astoundingly Sexy Wickedness. :lol: I will not tell you to be patient because of course U HAZ NONE.

Alright SOMEONE needs to seriously describe these new Halloween scents. I have a buying finger on the magic button (no Luna, it's not what you think) and I'm ready and willing to use it now!!!

I'm just tryin to understand how ya GOT em already!

I put an order in before that one 4 weeks ago and dont have THAT yet...granted that one had customs---5 actually, with weird notes--but...you'd think it could just be skipped till its done to the next order.... ....... so I can have my Halloweens.... (Cries self to sleep....) Goodnight all,,,kidding Its not all THAT bad, but is their a SECRET to the fast order getting? Tellllls Me? Please? :lol:

I put an order in before that one 4 weeks ago and dont have THAT yet...granted that one had customs---5 actually, with weird notes--but...you'd think it could just be skipped till its done to the next order.... ....... so I can have my Halloweens.... (Cries self to sleep....) Goodnight all,,,kidding Its not all THAT bad, but is their a SECRET to the fast order getting? Tellllls Me? Please? :lol:

Hey Lori,

I find that if I wait and place only one order, (as opposed to multiple small ones) my package arrives much faster....Just an observation by me!!!!

I recieved my order yesterday of the new releases. Mercury Retronught is amazing as well as Nofy Aperitif and 7 Minutes To Midnight. These 3 so far are my favorites. I wasn't feeling Pomme De Poison. I thought it would smell different. Sassy Sybilia smells very nice along with Nox and Santa Carla. All in all very nice Halloween feel smellies! :lol:

Sheesh, y'all, I need subtitles! I didn't know y'all were flirting, I just thought you liked each other! (I gotta get out more!)

Just flirting TG, sis you do need to get out more...hell, I thought they had done gone straight to the deed...hehehe, I'm just kidding, couldn't help myself, y'all left ya selves wide open...hehehe

be blessed

Started a 7 minutes to Midnight thread under the Phero blend reviews. I'm am loving it!!

(no Luna, it's not what you think)

*snickers from the Naughty Corner*

I'm the annoying type of reviewer who has to experience things one at a time, I will be posting about Skelly Head Flambe today but otherwise it's going to take me a while to seriously describe them.

djac: Shelly can't fully commit to me, I'm a very High Maintenance kind of mistress. :lol:

*snickers from the Naughty Corner*

I'm the annoying type of reviewer who has to experience things one at a time, I will be posting about Skelly Head Flambe today but otherwise it's going to take me a while to seriously describe them.

djac: Shelly can't fully commit to me, I'm a very High Maintenance kind of mistress. :lol:

I think I'm going to try Sassy Sibylia today. I'm like you Luna, have to go one at a time even though I'd love to slather different ones on; I think I'd get confused as to which is what.

I put an order in before that one 4 weeks ago and dont have THAT yet...granted that one had customs---5 actually, with weird notes--but...you'd think it could just be skipped till its done to the next order.... ....... so I can have my Halloweens.... (Cries self to sleep....) Goodnight all,,,kidding Its not all THAT bad, but is their a SECRET to the fast order getting? Tellllls Me? Please? :666:

I was told that you had instructed us to wait everything upon completion of your customs. I was actually planning on emailing you about that last night, since it makes little sense to me. I want to start moving out your items that are ready, and I have already started separating them out for shipping.

I think my neighbor signed for my package, and I can't reach her on the phone and she's not coming to the door!! ACK!!! I can't stand this!! I want my LP's!!

I'm picturing neighbor holed up w/ Lynne's LPs. All spread out in front of her, huffing madly. LMFAO.

I think my neighbor signed for my package, and I can't reach her on the phone and she's not coming to the door!! ACK!!! I can't stand this!! I want my LP's!!

My wayward package made it's way home today!! I'm going to open it NOW!!!

Tons of love and thanks to Mara for jumping in and helping me track it!!

My wayward package made it's way home today!! I'm going to open it NOW!!!

Tons of love and thanks to Mara for jumping in and helping me track it!!

Lynnie... I love your Pearls of the Goddess

Celebrating with you, the joy over the arrival of the happy package.

PS...you have ta try that Pumpkin, shake rattle and roll...OMG...I put this on today and I wanted to do myself...it was so sinfully sweet (not puke sweet), there is an air of hot muskiness to it...not like pepper spice but hot like skin musk, kinda like two lovers who's bodies are all heated as they roll away from each other trying to catch some air after a night of passion....this stuff is fabulous...and 7 minutes to midnight smells simply luxurious

well be blessed and hurry and open ya package...hehehe

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Just ordered samples of Skelly Head Flambe and The Good Witch! I am so excited about smelling those two scents and, so long as they work for me, getting bottles! I'm so glad I rediscovered Love Potion perfumes again!

I kind of want to make out with myself when I wear Pumpkin Shake, Rattle, & Roll. Hopefully I can find a boy that will be all over my deliciously sweet, creamy, and spicy self.

That is exactly why I said:

-OMGYAIS Pumpkin Shake Rattle n'Roll is sooooo delicious! Oh man am I going to get molested with this one!

...because I know Quince is going to lose his mind when he smells this on me. I've been giving myself a few tiny dabs and then because I wanted to wait I've just been huffing the bottle. Oh my stars sooooo fuckable gourmand! :(

It really is a scrumptious scent..but it makes my stomach growl when I smell it!

I'm not really into smelling foodie...but daaaaaaaaaaaaaamned this stuff is yummy. Id love it in hair product and lotion and candles.

Hi Mara!!!

I'm sorry! I bet I DID say that because I wanted to save you shipping fees---but I didn't realize at the time I guess that the customs would have so many wacky ingredients in em!

IF its cool with you, yes, please send out the other goodies-I'll just get the customs whenever! :o

Thanks and LOVE!!!!!!!!

Lori

Edited by cheeseburger79