Alcohol-Based Products are Ready for Beta Testing!!!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered Sexology, Cougar and Drop Your Guard and my money fairy said I can go back for more later today. I can't wait to receive them. I have gotten excellent results with pheromones in spray form.

Edited by Countesszero

Hey Mara and Dana -

I didn't notice Woozy Floozy in the Beta Test drop downs. Will that one be an option in the Spray form for the Beta?

No, it's there already! Woozy Floozy is straight Alpha Nol - a concentrated dose. (3,000 mcg in each 1/3rd oz bottle). So look at the Alpha-Nol spray option. The original bottle was 4,500 mcg per ounce, and now you have the option of adding a dose of Woozy Floozy in there for an additional 3,000 mcg, making for 7,500 mcg per ounce. That's MORE than 2x of Woozy Floozy per bottle.

Sorry if it's been asked already...is the pharmacom cuddle bunny available in alcohol?

Nope Pharmacon is gone forever, sweety. So I've experimented w/ converting my 2 of my LPs to sprays. Using Mara's suggested ratio of 2:1. I am very pleased w/ the alcohol base. I have decided in the future, I will order an alcohol base & the original base. As I feel that alcohol layered over oil would be an ideal diffusion combo. For now as I have an 8 oz. bottle of alcohol from elsewhere( I iz impatient). I will only be converting half my bottles. Also, will be saving denero for christmas,lol. After the holidays, & the bottle is gone. I'll be leaving it to the experts. No risk of the Ladies spilling my product that aways. Not that I have, I just hate risking it.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Aw, dammitall! Thought there were a few found... ah, well...

Another question, anyway... are these likely gonna stay the prices for alcohol stuff? I was thinking (yeah, ok, wishing, hoping, dreaming, drooling... whatever) when I first saw the term 'beta testing' that it was a free or ridiculous discount on stuff to guinea pig it. It looks though like the prices are what the ladies were estimating earlier. So, I'm wondering if these prices are pretty much set. AND, finally, if we get an alcohol phero with scent added, how much scent is there? I swear I read it before, but can't find it now. :begging: Sorry if I'm buggin'!!

Ooops, clearly stated on the order that it's 5 ml fragrance, which is like, half a bottle? (Can't remember if the reg bottles are 10 or 20 ml, or what.) So, it is like a cover for the pheros, vs. a tweaked pefume, is my guess?

Edited by kblazin

Aw, dammitall! Thought there were a few found... ah, well...

Another question, anyway... are these likely gonna stay the prices for alcohol stuff? I was thinking (yeah, ok, wishing, hoping, dreaming, drooling... whatever) when I first saw the term 'beta testing' that it was a free or ridiculous discount on stuff to guinea pig it. It looks though like the prices are what the ladies were estimating earlier. So, I'm wondering if these prices are pretty much set. AND, finally, if we get an alcohol phero with scent added, how much scent is there? I swear I read it before, but can't find it now. :begging: Sorry if I'm buggin'!!

Well don't hold me to the pharmacon info, if you've heard otherwise hunny. As far as the alcohol prices. I am not Mara or Dana. I can say after procuring alcohol, & glass bottles myself. That the prices are fair. It is very espensive to ship these things. The prices the ladies have set is including shipping. Let me put it this way. I bought a bottle of alcohol & the shipping was the same price as the product( it's a HAZMAT item). So unless you want like a bunch of leftover stuff like moi. I would leave it to the experts,lol. On the scent add in question. It is 5ml. I hope that helps you, KB sweety.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Danna already stated in the "rumor control" thread that the P-com CB is not completely sold-out yet, but it's not available from the drop-down so you have to request it specifically as an add-in.

GOOD GODA'MIGHTY!!!

So, finally placed my order after putting it off forever then like a dozen botched attempts. So FINALLY have some OCCO red coming, in spray form no less... hehe :lol: And Pcom cuddlebunny2x spray and as an add-in, so I sure hope there is at least that much left.

Shit, just realized what I left off my final order, the alcohol spray bottle. Damnit, I knew the amount was off!! It'll have to wait til next time. For now I will be VEEEEERRRRRRY impatiently waiting for my goodies to get over here, hoping the alcohol doesn't make it take forever, cause it will already feel like it. Man, I've been wanting the OCCO red since... well, since it was created.

Why oh why am I not in Cali...

Rumor Control---read it! Not trying to be bossy, its just plain good advice--anyways-if possible, you could place another order, if not-you could call M&D-they will probably be able to work with you. :rockon:

I'm pretty sure stone cougar contains copulins, because my skin has been amping them. That has also been the last smell left when I wear it.

How many spritzes is everyone using with the Cougar 2X?

Depends on the effect I am trying to achieve...

Sparkly to the world? 1 spritz top of each wrist, rubbed together plus 1 back of neck, 1 front of neck.

Slay them with sex appeal? All of them? 1 spritz top and bottom of each wrist (4). 1 back of neck, 1 front of neck for a total of 6.

Turn myself into a quivering mass of sexual need that everyone wants to get in bed with? Take the 6 from sex appeal and ADD 1 to part of hair and 2 to the cleavage.

And look forward to 4 hours of fun.

I got my Cougar and am wearing it to work today. All I have to say is "I am woman, hear me roar". Yeah baby. I've already received some hits and it's only 8:30 here in MD. I will definitely be reporting on these. I've got the 1X which is perfect for me. I've used a total of 6 sprays. I feel so good and bubbly I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not.

I got my Cougar and am wearing it to work today. All I have to say is "I am woman, hear me roar". Yeah baby. I've already received some hits and it's only 8:30 here in MD. I will definitely be reporting on these. I've got the 1X which is perfect for me. I've used a total of 6 sprays. I feel so good and bubbly I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not.

Countess - that's the magic of it. For me the self effects are all chipper, good cheer, flirtatious and BUBBLY. Which - since it's consistent with me anyway - just takes and makes the throttle go WIDE OPEN.

I just think the spray is perfect for some of the pheros - the social ones in particular. It pushes the effects out there to you and out there to everyone. Have a review of OW spray that I have to go write/post but suffice to say - so far - OW and Cougar in Spray - GENIUS.

I got the Cougar 2X, Open Windows 2x, and maxed out the A-nol (Woozy Floozy on crack)! :Hug_emoticon:

Are you guys wearing the sprays OVER the scents or UNDER the scents?

I got the Cougar 2X, Open Windows 2x, and maxed out the A-nol (Woozy Floozy on crack)! :Hug_emoticon:

Are you guys wearing the sprays OVER the scents or UNDER the scents?

over dear - otherwise the oil from perfumes slows diffusion. :-). Tell us how they work for you. :-)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As Dolly noted in an earlier post:

the amount of pheros that will be at the 1X strength in a 1 oz bottle of alcohol is the same amount of pheros that would be in a 1/3 oz roller-top bottle

The use of "full-strength" is rather a misnomer...you get two or three times the pheromone blend, but even at 1x, it's the full concentration, the scent or the alcohol is only the carrier. Sometimes you don't need 2x or 3x depending on what it is, sometimes you want it. But honestly you could likely douse yourself in 1x and have the same effect.

As Dolly noted in an earlier post:

The use of "full-strength" is rather a misnomer...you get two or three times the pheromone blend, but even at 1x, it's the full concentration, the scent or the alcohol is only the carrier. Sometimes you don't need 2x or 3x depending on what it is, sometimes you want it. But honestly you could likely douse yourself in 1x and have the same effect.

Ok I understand that 1 oz beta spray at 1x is the same strength as a 1/3 oz boosted fragrance in oil form...but say we get a phero enhanced scent like WTL or Irresistible Forces which is 1/3 the strength in spray form instead of oil...would there actually be more pheromones in the spray form since the alcohol is only the carrier? Or is it the spray form also 1/3 the strength in that case also? Sorry I is confused. :001_302:

Hi BV, the amount of pheros does not change.

A phero enhanced perfume has 333 mcgs per bottle.

If you pay to add a dose of pheros to a perfume, we add 1000 mcgs per dose.

Unscented pheros have 1000 mcgs per dose.

It doesn't matter the carrier, the dosage is always the same.

Alcohol is a lighter base and puts more of the substance into the air - be it pheros or perfume - so it acts as if it is stronger in concentration, even at the same concentration as an oil, (oil is heavier and stays closer to the skin). It's a matter of personal preference for each wearer. Social phero blends can be fun in alcohol because they disperse the farthest. Sexual phero blends seem to come off as more "organic" when in oil, because they emanate from the heat of your body, rather than a cloud, so the effect is more natural and intimate.

Come read this page, it will help answer your questions....

FAQ: Perfume and Pheromone Bases

I thought I understood but I'm still not getting it. I tend to make things harder than they are and so then I confuse myself. So, can anyone tell me what the difference between an Alcohol base and the 60/40 Alcohol to Oil base is? In the Reading Room it lists all of the bases, Oil, Alcohol, 60/40, and Silicone. The reason I'm asking is because I have a bottle of Who's That Lady in an oil base, but I'd like to turn it into a beta. Once I mix the oil with the beta kit what will this be called than........ Alcohol base or 60/40 (silky) base? And will this have the same properties as the $45 WTL spray (which in the cart is listed as Alcohol)?

I thought I understood but I'm still not getting it. I tend to make things harder than they are and so then I confuse myself. So, can anyone tell me what the difference between an Alcohol base and the 60/40 Alcohol to Oil base is? In the Reading Room it lists all of the bases, Oil, Alcohol, 60/40, and Silicone. The reason I'm asking is because I have a bottle of Who's That Lady in an oil base, but I'd like to turn it into a beta. Once I mix the oil with the beta kit what will this be called than........ Alcohol base or 60/40 (silky) base? And will this have the same properties as the $45 WTL spray (which in the cart is listed as Alcohol)?

It will be an alcohol based perfume spray, exactly the same as if we prepared it here. 1/3 perfume oil, 2/3rds alcohol.

• 5 months later...
Did anyone notice the new,at least to me,

"Create Your Own Mad Scientist Pheromone Potions!"

hmmmmmm :D

WHAAAA?!! I don't know if I'd trust myself. I learned with straight A-nol that more not always better, sometimes less is better (got a splitting headache!)

Key in "create" in the search result and you'll see it like about 1/3 down the page.

Ohhhh! That is very cool...I hadn't seen this! I would not trust myself to whip something up either but I WAS wondering if I was going to be able to get the special TH with Alpha-nol that is in Rainbow Falls in another scent someday!