Alcohol-Based Products are Ready for Beta Testing!!!!

This is something that I just programmed last night for the guys on another forum who wanted the option. I made them their own page because they said ours was too confusing for them. If you want to look at it.....

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Products_for_Men.html

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made them their own page because they said ours was too confusing for them.

Oh good grief! :sock puppet shaking no ha: Boys, I swear!

What page?

Tyvey,you can search from Any page...that is how I stumbled upon the new addition,I was checking the availability of something else...LOL,I did not know about the new page! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SOUNDS SO AWESOME!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09::D:D Create Your Own Mad Scientist Pheromone Potions! Are there any examples of what people have done????? :(:D:D

Potion Master, this sounds amazing! Can we also ask for particular ratio? I mean for example if we want alpha-androstenol, beta-androastenol and EoW, can we say: more alpha than beta, just a bit EoW (or a lot of EoW) etc.?

Yes, you HAVE to do that. It's your blend, you must tell me the ratios so we can mix it for you!

Well, just a tip....

You really can't go wrong with Alpha-Nol, Beta-Nol, Est, and Copulins. These are pretty easy and forgiving molecules. Even using them to amp an existing blend is a pretty safe bet.

BUT!

The other ones? One really needs to know what they are doing.

Some need to be used in MICRO-FRACTIONS to be used properly. Beware you don't create a big expensive pile of NOTHING.

I say this glaring at my first two attempts to create Sexpionage (and Compromising Positions with it)...I had my levels wrong and KNEW I wasn't getting the vibe I required but couldn't figure out why until Ail swooped in and helped me with the percentages. No kidding, I wasted over $4,000 in materials with that little experiment...perfume oils and phero ingredients combined.

So, yeah, it may seem like fun...but it's expensive to experiment and it's not so easy to get it right.

I've learned a lot about the "language of pheromones" over the past 4 years I've been working with them, but I'll tell you - Dr Stone, Chris, and Ail - they are the BEST in the business, and their blends work great because they really understand what they are doing. They may make it look easy, but it isn't!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still thinking about something like a signature pheromone mix. I understand, it's difficult and risky and might end up in wasting money, as Mara explained. That's why I try to be very careful.

Though I am a regular LP customer for more than a year and I have quite a lot of pheromone mixes (scented and unscented), but still I consider myself as not too much experienced with pheromones.

Anyway, my idea is: a signature phero for a not so young, tall, quite slim and shy woman who wants to be perceived as younger, sweet and sexy.

My theory is (please correct me if I am wrong):

Different kind of people need different pheromone mixes. For example:

A young, tiny girl can use a bit androstenone to make her feel more confident and to be perceived as more strong by others, whereas a tall, older woman could come over as too strong and agressive when she uses androstenone. (just my impression)

So, I am thinking about something with

A-nol (for approachability, chattiness)

B-nol (deep communication, bonding)

EST (feminity)

Cops (sexiness)

and DHEA (which seems to give a youthful appearance, when I'm not wrong)

But... I have no idea about the ratio :001_302:

Or: How about Lace with DHEA?

I'm still quite unsure, but may be, next month I'd like to try something.

BTW: I like this funny picture of the mad scientist on the label!

I prefer to leave the formulations to the experts.

What you are looking for could probably be accomplished with SS4W and/or Cougar with some cops.....

I would leave the mixing to the people who know what they are doing.....

Totally with Twin on this one...I am a champ at wearing but mixing? Not going there...

It's like being a foodie - I know what I love to eat - and even my favorite ingredients are - but making that butternut squash rissotto as excellently? Isn't happening...

Totally with Twin on this one...I am a champ at wearing but mixing? Not going there...

It's like being a foodie - I know what I love to eat - and even my favorite ingredients are - but making that butternut squash rissotto as excellently? Isn't happening...

That is definitely an excellent way to put it!

Thank you ladies, you are right, it's easy to have an idea, but it's very difficult to create something which will really work. Without proper knowledge, mixing different things together might spoil the whole mixture, even though the ingredients are good when used separately. And I also think, I'm not bold enough to try (except adding some cops or so).

I have cougar and SS4W, I like both for self effects (no significant reactions from others). With PP (and 'Who's That Lady') I get responses (chattiness) from women, and recently I got nice responses from men with Girly Twirly. So, may be I should try my cougar or SS4W with some OCCO.

Both Cougar with cops and SS4W with cops are BIG WINNERS! The OCCO line works great for that!