Romance in Bloom with Sexology

Hi all! I just ordered this 3rd rendition from Just a little Naughty (I loved the first one, the second sounds nice too, but I'm a lilac whore).

So its pink, white and purple lilacs, white musks, and white amber--DAMN, y'all!

Has anyone smelled it? Got a review for me? I'm dyin to hear more about this as I await its arrival...

I'll give you a quick review of this...

It is a very soft floral. Really light delicate, feminine and lovely. The pheros dry down quickly and the scent stays close to the skin. When I went outside in the moring there was soft dew on the ground and the scent just bloomed. It was as if it was made to be surrounded by the watery scent of nature.

I felt beautiful, relaxed and girly wearing this scent. It lasted a good while on my skin, BUT it does wear close to the skin. A very nice floral scent.

Yes, this thread is about the 3rd version of Just a Little Naughty/Romance in Bloom-I cant WAIT for it! like I said-LILAC WHORE! The first version is a lovely sugary powdery Jasmine(didnt stick to Lynne's skin so I bought it in her trade post), and theres a 2nd version thats Hawiian-I dont recall the name, but it's Tiare flower, Gardenia and Tahitian Vanilla I belive, boosted with EOW....

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh! I loves this-

The 3rd installment of JALN, The first being a Jasmine base which I own and love, The 2nd, I BELIVE is tropical flowers(Gardenia and Tiare flower based)-don't have it and havent heard anything about it, oddly, though theres a HUGE reveiw section for the first one(K, someone tell me how to spell 'reveiw' already--spellwizardspellwizardspellwizard).

Annnnyway today I tell you about the 3rd rendition, my fave of the two, Romance in Bloom.

The notes are; Purple, pink and white lilacs,white Amber and White Musk--and call me crazy, but I'd bet my bottom dollar this is SUGARED-white sugar.

And of course its boosted with Sexology(works-heh :Hug_emoticon: ).

If you liked my old long gone PE Sugared Twilight(lilac, honey, white musk and 'sun-'ie;sugar cane, with luminescent sugars), you will like this too, they are very similar to me. Its gooood I tell ya.

You can smell that phero at first as the scent itself is very soft and close, but not after 5-10 minuites. Just pretty, sweet lilac heaven. Another loved one for the Lilac Whore.

I belive I'll pick up the 2nd JALN now too....I so enjoy the other two...report to come!

Smoochies, Lori

I just got the Romance in Bloom and I love it too! I do kind of wish it was a bit stronger. I think my skin eats it up. However my girlfriend immediately smelled the pheros even after dry down. I smell them for about 15minutes..but after a whiff of my wrist she said it smelled like pooh with air-freshener on it! She's got a real sniffer for anything foul. She wretches over slightly rotten smells. This isn't keeping me away from this perfume. I LOVE it and think it's lovely and really can't smell the pheros after some time has passed The lilacs are soft and powdery, it smells a bit old fashion but not grannyish..a very sweet, romantic, innocent perfume. After dry-down its gorgeous..but it's just so light. I kept running around today with my nose to my wrist. It seems to linger for quite awhile...it doesn't totally disappear like some of the fragrances do..it just gets very very soft and light..I wonder if anyone else can smell it on me when I'm around though.

Oooh! I loves this-

The 3rd installment of JALN, The first being a Jasmine base which I own and love, The 2nd, I BELIVE is tropical flowers(Gardenia and Tiare flower based)-don't have it and havent heard anything about it, oddly, though theres a HUGE reveiw section for the first one(K, someone tell me how to spell 'reveiw' already--spellwizardspellwizardspellwizard).

Annnnyway today I tell you about the 3rd rendition, my fave of the two, Romance in Bloom.

The notes are; Purple, pink and white lilacs,white Amber and White Musk--and call me crazy, but I'd bet my bottom dollar this is SUGARED-white sugar.

And of course its boosted with Sexology(works-heh :Hug_emoticon: ).

If you liked my old long gone PE Sugared Twilight(lilac, honey, white musk and 'sun-'ie;sugar cane, with luminescent sugars), you will like this too, they are very similar to me. Its gooood I tell ya.

You can smell that phero at first as the scent itself is very soft and close, but not after 5-10 minuites. Just pretty, sweet lilac heaven. Another loved one for the Lilac Whore.

I belive I'll pick up the 2nd JALN now too....I so enjoy the other two...report to come!

Smoochies, Lori

It IS light..I find I have to reapply a few times a day-but so pretty! And the first JALN is like that too.

Try to find a Sugared Twilight on the Post-it smells ALOT alike with stronger throw and staying power!

And I think your friend just has a hyper nose-or just is one of those anti-phero types. My boy loves this, and I'm like you, after drydown-I dont smell em at all!

However my girlfriend immediately smelled the pheros even after dry down. I smell them for about 15minutes..but after a whiff of my wrist she said it smelled like pooh with air-freshener on it! She's got a real sniffer for anything foul.

Arg, I sort of hate reading these kinds of reports, because then I start worrying about how many people I may be offending with phero products. People who may smell things differently than me.

Dried down cops with cover scents smell good to me -- sexy and earthy. Or really, even before dry down the LP scented cop products are not offensive to me at all. Apparently I don't really smell androstenol either, or even androstenone.

I just have an ongoing sense of uneasiness worrying about whether I smell bad to 1 out of 10 people I meet.

Well I don't like the smell of cops at all and I had a hard time catching the scent. I don't like dirty scents at all, so I would think my flower-petal loving nose would detect the smell of anything pooey as good as anyone. However This girl starts throwing up when she walks by outdoor garbage cans and can detect the slightest smell in garbage disposals. I did have her put her nose right up to it and she absolutely recoiled. I got kind of nervous too because I had been wearing it all day. Romance is Bloom is a very very light, "sheer" scent though. Almost too light. This has been the only scented LP product I have really detected cops in before.

Arg, I sort of hate reading these kinds of reports, because then I start worrying about how many people I may be offending with phero products. People who may smell things differently than me.

Dried down cops with cover scents smell good to me -- sexy and earthy. Or really, even before dry down the LP scented cop products are not offensive to me at all. Apparently I don't really smell androstenol either, or even androstenone.

I just have an ongoing sense of uneasiness worrying about whether I smell bad to 1 out of 10 people I meet.

Well. I say (I really wish I could capitalize the letter 'I' more so it looks like I'm shouting)-haha- AHEM, I SAY, If you ladies like something, and its making you happy, the pheros are kickin and doing they're job on those other 9 people...

Well. Then. That 10th person will just have to go on living. They can walk away, or they can deal with it. You shouldn't alter your enjoyment for fear of what someone else thinks (especially random strangers, right?).

The other 9 out of 10 find you an exceptional shining star, and the pheros help with that! Soooooo, that 10th fuddy duddy can blow it out they're you know what.

Xev-your beautiful-don't stress.

Geena-I'd send you a sugared Twilight but my Mom wants it and who am I to deny MOM!?(plus she's a huge Twilight fan, it's my doing,she's read all the books and now demands I come up north to visit on the opening night of the next movie New Moon. Teehee she's 55 and loooovvvves it, makes me happy!)- However, I'm in the process of doing a big cleaning of my house and reorganizing a bunch of stuff. I MUST at least have a sniffie of of that lying around here someplace, as well as sniffies of other things I think you might like.

So, give me a little time, but I'm gonna throw somethin together for ya. I know you like florals and aquatics-no civit-haha..I'll see what I've got! :lol:

Lotsa Love you two-Lori

Sugared Twilight does sound pretty..that's no longer available is it? Yep you got me...florals and aquatics for me! :)

However, I am sooo not a Twilight fan. The books disturbed me! Bella was such a whiney, oppressed boob! Always swooning for her freaky sparkling, stalker vampire boyfriend. The author of those books is such a closet subbie girl. Somebody should spank her ass and get it out of her system. lol!

I'd love a sniffie of Twilight if you find one. Thanks so much. So sweet!

I have to try all the JALN scents though. This one is beautiful.

Well. I say (I really wish I could capitalize the letter 'I' more so it looks like I'm shouting)-haha- AHEM, I SAY, If you ladies like something, and its making you happy, the pheros are kickin and doing they're job on those other 9 people...

Well. Then. That 10th person will just have to go on living. They can walk away, or they can deal with it. You shouldn't alter your enjoyment for fear of what someone else thinks (especially random strangers, right?).

The other 9 out of 10 find you an exceptional shining star, and the pheros help with that! Soooooo, that 10th fuddy duddy can blow it out they're you know what.

Xev-your beautiful-don't stress.

Geena-I'd send you a sugared Twilight but my Mom wants it and who am I to deny MOM!?(plus she's a huge Twilight fan, it's my doing,she's read all the books and now demands I come up north to visit on the opening night of the next movie New Moon. Teehee she's 55 and loooovvvves it, makes me happy!)- However, I'm in the process of doing a big cleaning of my house and reorganizing a bunch of stuff. I MUST at least have a sniffie of of that lying around here someplace, as well as sniffies of other things I think you might like.

So, give me a little time, but I'm gonna throw somethin together for ya. I know you like florals and aquatics-no civit-haha..I'll see what I've got! :666:

Lotsa Love you two-Lori

Edited by Geena

The author of those books is such a closet subbie girl. Somebody should spank her ass and get it out of her system. lol!

Okay, severely o/t, but...the thought of a Mormon in the Lifestyle made me LOL so hard.

Carry on. :666:

LOL LDS BDSM I'm sure these garments could be fitted with a strap-on or butt-plug too.

070219mitt_ann_romney_underwear.gif

Okay, severely o/t, but...the thought of a Mormon in the Lifestyle made me LOL so hard.

Carry on. :666:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Funny, despite the lilacs and pink rococo Fragonard-ness of this scent, it is coming across as vurrry sexy to me. Maybe that's just the b-nol and est talking, as I've never experienced them together before. After drydown I am detecting no cops at all, so the cover seems to be doing its job beautifully as sheer as it is.

• 1 year later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead, because I recently received a sniffie of this in a trade. It's a pretty scent - white, floral, a little watery, with a hint of something brackish (I'm guessing that must be the pheros?) that further reinforces the aquatic feel.

The phero scent dies down very quickly, revealing a very light, dewy floral - it is a romantic scent for sure, and so delicate it smells almost fragile, if that makes any sense. I usually like my fragrances more robust, but this is really pretty.

• 10 months later...

I got a sniffie of this in a trade too, and all I have to say is Mara can put white musk and white amber in just about anything, and I will love it. I didn't think I was a lilac girl, but OMG. I love this so much...