7 Minutes to Midnight

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't crazy about it at first, but after 10 minutes or so a lovely scent developed, on the sweet side, I can't really identify it but it's pleasant. Wish I had some people in my life to test the pheremone part.

adding: this ended up really sweet on me, almost too sweet, not sure if I'm keeping it or not.

Edited by perfumesniffer

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Looking through my bag o'phero'd samples, I realized I'd never reviewed this one.

The pumpkin is a nice sweet note in the vial, but on me I definitely get more of a perfume-y vibe from the other ingredients. It's normally the sort of thing I wouldn't wear but on the other hand it's utterly compelling; one of those Grown-Up Lady scents which is attractive to me. It does make me think of a classic florential like Opium, so smooth and deep and slightly powdery but definitely feminine.

Looking through my bag o'phero'd samples, I realized I'd never reviewed this one.

The pumpkin is a nice sweet note in the vial, but on me I definitely get more of a perfume-y vibe from the other ingredients. It's normally the sort of thing I wouldn't wear but on the other hand it's utterly compelling; one of those Grown-Up Lady scents which is attractive to me. It does make me think of a classic florential like Opium, so smooth and deep and slightly powdery but definitely feminine.

Is this one coming back by any chance?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not a big fan of pumpkin scents, but this one is different. The scent is something between sweet pumpkin flesh and pumpkin seeds (at least to my nose). It is sweet, but not too much foody. And the phero blend goes very well with this scent.

• 8 months later...

Looks like it has been a while since this one was reviewed! I find this to be like a heavier version of Sparkle Fuchsia - the base of SF, without the sparkle, as it were. It's floral with a touch of pumpkin underneath. Quite amber at first, although that settles on drydown. It's quite sophisticated, in the vein of Who's That Lady or Detective and the Dame, and at one point I /almost/ think I get a slight cocoa vibe from it(??). It's an ok scent for me, not one I will be hunting down to buy more, but I will enjoy the sample I've got.

• 2 years later...

Oops, I am only doing alphabetical testing of un-phero'd trial vials right now, but I didn't realize this one was phero'd. So I wore it yesterday. I think it's lovely! Light and sweet and soft and feminine. I wish it wasn't sold out. I would love to have a full bottle of it, even though my skin devours it almost immediately.

So many pumpkin scents also have allspice as a note--I was wondering what it would be like without that, and it's lovely to find out!

I'm wearing it to bed tonight. I have a feeling my little trial vial is not going to last me very long. I was thinking, though...it doesn't appear to have that many notes. Maybe it could be done as a PE when they're open again?

• 2 years later...

Slathered this in my hair and on skin: drastically different. In the hair, it is warm and complex and feminine, powdery-perfumey in a good way, with a sizable throw; figgy and woody and very quiet on the skin.

I'm going to experiment with a little bit of 7 minutes in my hair, this could be a neat way to diffuse.