Shelly's B-Gasm

Shelly B

Now baby you know don't need pheros to seduce me. :666:

Same warm skin with thick musky honey sex underneath but the honey and amber are lightened somewhat by the almond, which lends warmth but not soapiness. There is a clean-just-on-the-edge-of-dirty quality but it doesn't have the same weight as SLF. The almond is a very obvious top note wet but not on skin, at least not for me. This is a skin scent which is more skin than sex whereas it's the opposite with SLF.

However, remember:

-YMMV

-It may deepen with age. When it's brand-new a lot of times certain qualities are not immediately appreciable.

Shelly Thinks:

This is really warm, sweet and soft. It blooms on application - and at least on me - softens to a close to the body - come hither and get me dirty scent.

This is a sweet skin musk - amber dashes in an out - sometimes present - sometimes the almond wafts over - but in the end - this is honey and musk. Warm, soft, touchable. Yummy.

Of the PE's I've done - this is my fave - tied with HAM. It's like HAM - but softer. Warmer.

More edible. It's all gourmand. The honey and the almond make it positively lickable.

I've gone and ordered two bottles loaded with BI - because I think this is a total "get close to me" scent.

I think I'm going to be huffing myself all afternoon.

Edited by Shelly B

It's like HAM - but softer. Warmer.

This I would agree with...as I said it's not as weighty as SLF but it has that same aura to it.

For me, I was a bit worried that the almond would not play nice (almond doesn't always like me, i.e. Fortune Cookie) but it blends nicely with the other elements and lends a really lovely warmth to the whole thing.

Agree Luna. This is a fall/winter bare skin on flannel sheets sort of smell.

This totally evokes sleeping in a man's shirt - it's like a scent cuddle blanket.

Love it totally.

This has the biggest, loudest, more resounding NO coming from me in the history of my perfume trying. I swear to god, my skin straight up DESTROYS honey, amber, and almond - and I was actually excited to try this one! I'm a honey ho! I can't get enough of the stuff! I eat it, I bathe in it, I spray it on me, I use it in my petitions...honey is what I would be if I were a liquid. But damn, this goes sour on me. It's not the amber...it's just a perfect storm.

This is the second amber, honey, and almond mix that has made me want to run from my skin. Another company has one similar (but with myrrh I think?) and I thought I was just crazy because a ton of people love that one, but damn. Damn, no, it's that combination and my skin chemistry and it will eff you up. I shoved my wrist under my mother's nose and she did the immediate nose wrinkle.

Sorry, Shelly. I was wicked stoked when this was in my samples! But my skin...it doth protests too much when I wear this. :/

I love my mama: she's harassing me about it. "Wash it off, Savannah! It's getting stronger!" :[

Edited by lesreveurs

Shelly Thinks:

This is really warm, sweet and soft. It blooms on application - and at least on me - softens to a close to the body - come hither and get me dirty scent.

This is a sweet skin musk - amber dashes in an out - sometimes present - sometimes the almond wafts over - but in the end - this is honey and musk. Warm, soft, touchable. Yummy.

Of the PE's I've done - this is my fave - tied with HAM. It's like HAM - but softer. Warmer.

More edible. It's all gourmand. The honey and the almond make it positively lickable.

I've gone and ordered two bottles loaded with BI - because I think this is a total "get close to me" scent.

I think I'm going to be huffing myself all afternoon.

Well well well Shelly...

I got a teaser sample of this and I am soooooo sorry I just didn't go ahead and order a bottle (thought to myself, Naw, I have enough hone scents, splurge on something different)...well, was I ever wrong for not getting this one.

Gorgeous as ever, and though I will always love your HAM the best, this is a close tie with it....

I agree with your description and I find this to be a very very come close to me scent, and it does have that skin musk thing going on... yes, I could easily see this amped with BI...only hoping there will still be more when I order again.

nice job Shelly and be blessed -djac

PS...did you get your gifted blessing bottle of sexology I sent you?

djac

Sorry, Shelly. I was wicked stoked when this was in my samples! But my skin...it doth protests too much when I wear this. :/

:) Me, too!! I guess honey and I just don't mix. This smells sooo good until its been on me for a bit, then pee-yew! LOL...I don't know what there is about my chemistry and honey, but I'm pretty bummed about it; I miss out on some of the best scents because of it.

Gorgeous as ever, and though I will always love your HAM the best, this is a close tie with it....

I agree with your description and I find this to be a very very come close to me scent, and it does have that skin musk thing going on... yes, I could easily see this amped with BI...only hoping there will still be more when I order again.

nice job Shelly and be blessed -djac

PS...did you get your gifted blessing bottle of sexology I sent you?

djac

DJAC -

I've been traveling for a week and just got home tonight. What a wonderful gift was waiting for me. Thank you so much for your kindness. After a really hard couple of weeks in my personal life, the package was just a sweet and lovely unexpected gift.

My deepest thanks.

:lol::D:Blusher:

• 1 month later...

So - since Honey is considered a wonderful cover for Cops - I wanted a couple of Beta Sprays made with this one. And the Gigantor Order is here....

Every time I have this one on - someone stops me on the elevator at work - and asks what I'm wearing. It stays closer to the body than HAM though - and I do like some throw on the honey - so I thought- spray = better dispersion- why not?

I got it two ways - with Cougar 2x plus 2x Cops AND and with Heart and Soul 2X plus 2X Cops.

I have the H&S 2X with Cops in the crook of my elbow - and I will say that it needed a dry down - because 2X cops in the Spray is quite - ahem - potent. But on dry down - the spray is great with this one. The warm skin musk just lifts a little more than straight oil. I don't notice the other phero's at all in this carrier.

I think this one would cover a 1X cops better than the 2X - it's been 20 minutes and I can still tell the cops are there - although - to be fair - only very faintly. If you are used to wearing cops - I don't think you'd even notice them. If this were your first foray into Cops - I think you would smell them and potentially - not like it at the 2x strength.

Edited to add - I've sprayed the other elbow with the B-Gasm with Cougar 2x 2x cops - don't know why - but the cops seem less noticeable to me in that one. ? Who knows why...

And an hour or more out on the H&S 2x 2x cops - it has sunk nicely down into my skin.

On the other hand - between both pheros and all the scents - I'm loopy. :-) No more smellies on me unless I take another shower and start over.

Edited by Shelly B

• 2 years later...

This is one of my favorite summer time scents that I've been hoarding. I'm down to my last bottle, so I'd love to see a 2.0 come out.

You should see if Mara can rebrew it for you as a PE!

I think of it as a fall/winter honey scent myself; because of the almond, I suppose.

Ooh, I'm glad there is interest in this! Okay, going to email Mara and see if this can be done :)

Does anyone know how this compares to Shelly B's Sweet Bottom?

Still waiting for Mara to reply to email about this blend, will update when I hear from her :)

Eta- I can't find a review thread or notes for either one

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

• 4 years later...