Buns of Cinn

Isa

I have permission to squee.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

Apparently in a conversation I said the words, "All you need to hook a man is to smell like cinnamon buns. ...Or donutttttsss" (that last part in the Homer Simpson voice.) And SOMEONE :waiting: , in a very thoughtful voice replied "cinnamon buns...?"

AND NOW I HAS IT! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

omg SO yummy! I've worn it socially for two days now and it is a /wonderful/ scent when there is a chill in the air! Lots of "You smell so good!" and, as I mentioned in another thread, "You smell like breakfast. And I mean that on multiple levels." LOL!

I don't find it a strong scent, but apparently it throws further than I imagined! The cinnamon, on me, is not an aggressive note. It this warmth nested in vanilla & sugar with maybe a bread note in there like in Wheat Siren? I'm not very good at identifying scents. I was a little worried my skin might rev up spice notes, but the cinnamon remains beautifully snuggly. Not sticky buns. Buns of Cinn! LOL

*head down inside of shirt*

Mmm I love foody scents and I'm in serious huff with myself. :rolleyes:

AD-BunsCinn.jpg Yummeeee!!!!! FYI - not a PE, this is a monthly coming out in a few days. Thank you, Isa for the inspiration, and Starlitegirl for the label! :)

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE *cuddle*

okay, I'll share... :)

This is another one of those labels that will get me in trouble when I pull it out to refresh at work. Heh!

AD-BunsCinn.jpg

Yummeeee!!!!! FYI - not a PE, this is a monthly coming out in a few days.

Thank you, Isa for the inspiration, and Starlitegirl for the label!

:)

Oh gosh, and I just placed what is for me the order of all orders (can we say "splurge"??) and was going to stop for a while. Guess that won't happen, because I've gotta have this one!

I LOVE smelling cinammon - wonder what the other notes are?

Was just dreaming of a non-honey PE (don't fall over - it could happen) that was a cinnamon for fall.

Because I want to smell like someone's breakfast. :)

AWww Hells Yeah, Isa! Lookin forward to this goodie!

Soooooo Novembers released in a few days then, eh?! Good to know(will hold up on my spray and B&B order make it go all together). I just called my bank-PAYPAL LINKED!

So, Paypals are going tonight to those of you I owe em to...

Been an off few days-My two good friends are getting divorced-my ex-lived there, so he's suddenly displaced-my boyfriend sorta is too-journal time--

Annnywho---Cinnamon treats--NOM! I hope theres icing....... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Yes, this will definitely be a two-fer for me!! One with Cuddle Bunny and maybe one with BI...have to think about it for a bit!

Me too!! *the cuddlebunny one* So much for not getting anything new for a while...

Oooooh don't ya just want it for the label alone?...but the scent of cinammon buns/rolls too....wow so tastey, so tempting. thanks God there are no real calories.....nom nom nom....oh boy, new releases coming soon, seems like we just got these last ones. I can't wait. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Possibly. People fill in the "blanks," as it were, when they smell things which remind them of things, the thing they're reminded of may or may not have any actual resemblance to the thing they smell. It's an example of how the mind works in a relational, rather than linear, fashion.

Super for Women was a cake-batter type of scent, so Buns of Cinn, since Isa noted there is a bread/yeast note in there, might strike some as similar to the other.

Edited by luna65

OK DH and I were vegging the other evening, watching an embarassing Halloween movie on Lifetime called "The Good Witch" (October scent!) and Frumpy Townslady walks into Good Witch's little shop, picks up a bottle of essence, opens it and says "Oh, this smells like Cinnamon Buns" (November scent!). Good Witch says "Oh, that is an afrodisiac, here let me tell you how to score (or something like that)" By this time I am LMAO.

I told DH some lifetime producer must know Mara & Danna. Honestly I think Good Witch was Mara: she didn't wear a stitch of black the whole movie, so that rules Danna out.

Oh it ended with Frumpy Townslady being preggers, and glowing with happiness, and all the Frumpy Townspeople changed their mind about Good Witch and she hooked up with Widower Sheriff and they lived magically ever after...

I cried a little...

I am waiting to order my Buns of Cinn for my very own lifetime ending.

Edited by Pony

• 2 weeks later...

Mods: can we move this over to the review section please?

OMG SO GOOD. Like if your skin were its' own Cinnabon. But then the actual pastry notes subside somewhat to reveal the cinnamon heart and this is a lovely warm rich cinnamon which isn't too sharp or powdery, just delicious. It actually reminds me of a certain scene in Exit To Eden (the novel)...if you've read it and remember it then the words "cinnamon butter" should be enough to remind you. ;) In the final drydown this becomes more of a creamy cinnamon perfume and it's wonderful, it takes that gourmand template and goes beyond.

Again, I know who's going to go wild over this one! :Hug_emoticon:

It does smell like delicious Cinnabon! The TT's response. "I've smelled this before. I think they send you guys the same things, w/ different labels!" So funny as I tried to explain to him that every perfumer has a signature to their lines( even commercial), & that Mara's tend to be foodier,lol.

Got this today, and it is so good! I love cinnamon anything, and this is super delicious...I'm gonna have to get at least one more bottle, since I see myself using this all the time! It's so creamy, and mellow; not overwhelming or too sharp like some cinnamon scents can be.

Buns of Cinn was exactly as I imagined - Cinnamon Bun but also wearable perfume, not too gooey. I got mine amped with BI, since I thought it would be strong enough to cover the BI (BI reeks to my nose). Buns of Cinn admirably drowned the BI in a gooey glob of cinnamon sugar and dough.

This is fun and since I seem to be on a gourmand scent binge lately, I'm sure it will get plenty of cold weather wear.