question about new release samples

halo0073

Okay, so somehow there has been a mixup with orders that I placed. One order in September didn't get shipped which is no biggie because Mara knows about it and it's gonna get taken care of. The second order which I filled out the first weekend of October somehow didn't get placed at all. Paypal didn't get charged (I do remember being surprised that I had money when I bought something else a week or so later). I know I know, just place the order now and wait is the easy answer. What I am bummed about is the forum special monthly samples that I thought I was going to get. It seems the fragrances that I picked for samples are sold out now. Does that also mean there are no samples of it either? Probably not. I am just so bummed which seems silly over free samples, just really wanted to try some of the Halloween scents. Anybody know?

Okay, so somehow there has been a mixup with orders that I placed. One order in September didn't get shipped which is no biggie because Mara knows about it and it's gonna get taken care of. The second order which I filled out the first weekend of October somehow didn't get placed at all. Paypal didn't get charged (I do remember being surprised that I had money when I bought something else a week or so later). I know I know, just place the order now and wait is the easy answer. What I am bummed about is the forum special monthly samples that I thought I was going to get. It seems the fragrances that I picked for samples are sold out now. Does that also mean there are no samples of it either? Probably not. I am just so bummed which seems silly over free samples, just really wanted to try some of the Halloween scents. Anybody know?

Halo-I got the monthly sampler and have alot of them on my trade post...also adding a bottle of Drac's pink pumpkin witch...(My skin hates cinn & brown sugar..... :huh:

LMK

Fawn

When a scent is sold out in bottles, that doesn't necessarily mean the samples are sold out as well. I've never known the ladies to run out of the monthly special sample packs before the month is over.

Oh! Maybe I should just get the sampler then. I am so glad that I asked!