New Releases for OCTOBER 2009

Ok, I was waiting because I don't have all of the PE labels done yet, so there is more to come over the next 2 days, but here's the October for Novembers...... :blush:

And BTW, the expanded perfumerie pages - sorry they didn't make it up last month, hopefully they will this month. We're programming an entire new SITE, so have been putting our time towards that, and programming the new pages in that format rather than the old. Not ready to launch yet, but hopefully sooooon!!!

(Special thanks to Starlitegirl for helping me with labels the past 2 months. She's responsible for half of them, the past 2 months in a row!)

AD-EyeStorm.jpg

AD-BunsCinn.jpg

AD-WaxPoetic.jpg

AD-Tabby.jpg

Enhanced with DOMINANCE pheros!

AD-Stuffed.jpg

My personal PE:

AD-DominoPE.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin' the art on Eye of the Storm and Tabby. Get Stuffed is totally cracking me up!! Is it the anti-Anti-Piggy?? And inquiring minds want to know if it smells like a steak dinner?? :c352-0016:

I've been wanting to try something with Dominance and think I've found my bottle!!

OOOOH, too many goodies! I see a screaming credit card in my future!!

And inquiring minds want to know if it smells like a steak dinner?? :c352-0016:

It smells like a meat FEAST! Steak, potatoes, turkey, stuffing, ham, sausage, garlic, corn...

Truly a novelty. Shockingly disgusting in the bottle at first sniff, but if you're brave enough to actually put it on your skin, it starts to expand into a warm kitchen full of holiday cooking smells. :blush:

It smells like a meat FEAST! Steak, potatoes, turkey, stuffing, ham, sausage, garlic, corn...

Truly a novelty. Shockingly disgusting in the bottle at first sniff, but if you're brave enough to actually put it on your skin, it starts to expand into a warm kitchen full of holiday cooking smells. :blush:

This one sounds like a winner for the upcoming Holidays. I can't wait to give it a try.

OMG, I can't wear that around my poor Taliesin! If it vaguely smells of food (like Oidhche Shamhna) he goes crazy, lol! That label is his dream come true...

Tabby? TABBY you say??? Like I'm not gonna buy that one blind - ha!

Eye of the Storm is really lookin' good too!

I am a wimp and probably won't be brave enough to try that one, but I am sure DH will be ALL OVER that one...you've listed pretty much his greatest weaknesses - all there in one line of notes...

I think get stuffed will be like catnip to the TT,lol. He is definitely a meat & potatoes guy. Although, the backlash might be. "Why do you smell like Steak & potatoes if you're not going to feed them to me!" :blush:

Hehehe well Beccah then I guess you've got to feed the poor little beggar!

Hmmm...

Mapacho!!! I love tobaccy smells. Can't wait to try that!

Empress of Persica huh? That's peachy queen!

Tabby - yeah can't guess at that...but with Dominance

Eye of the Storm? Ozony atmospheric?

Hmmmmm... I know my guy would be on it if it also had notes of BACON, but sausage and garlic might be enough! Y'know I'll give it a shot!

Hmmmmm... I know my guy would be on it if it also had notes of BACON, but sausage and garlic might be enough! Y'know I'll give it a shot!

Too Funny! I just sent the info on this to DH and told him that the only thing missing is BACON!

His reply was "DO NOT order a bottle of this for me!"

I thought he was more adventurous. Perhaps I will just have to be brave like you SWB, and wear it myself. Kinda like buck lure...

Kinda like buck lure...

Laughing...quite out loud...

I should wear it to work...so many geekboys who LOVE their meat and potatoes...

Edited by katz

Are there any glamour potions due for release, in light of the impending Halloween season? You know anyhting w/ effects like Wildflower?

:lol:

Heh, part of the reason I said that was our conversation this morning and Mara said, "I'm surprised you didn't just know psychically," (i.e. about her recent thing). It's like a party line!

OH MAN!!!!! Madness! That Stuffed Bussiness though-I dunno.....

Use it in an oil burner and get takeout-someone will think you slaved all day!! :lol:

I want Domino, Buns of Cin, Tabby, The Tabacco One The Lavender Dark Seductions....Sigh............

Too Funny! I just sent the info on this to DH and told him that the only thing missing is BACON!

His reply was "DO NOT order a bottle of this for me!"

I thought he was more adventurous. Perhaps I will just have to be brave like you SWB, and wear it myself. Kinda like buck lure...

That's so funny you say that.I actually still have almost a full bottle of Cronk's Apple Musk Deer Lure. Cant believe I still have it after what 4 years. I was adventurous and did put a drop in some of my mixes. Can't remember now what the effects where. I think I was more afraid of some young buck,(a real deer) trying to ram me.

I cant wait to smell Get Stuffed. I'm definitely going to wear some at Thanksgiving dinner.

Hmmm...

Empress of Persica huh? That's peachy queen!

Oh, I dunno, it could be this (see how she's posed?)

Eye of the Storm? Ozony atmospheric?

I hope not too aquatic, I really dig the theme on this...

That's so funny you say that.I actually still have almost a full bottle of Cronk's Apple Musk Deer Lure. Cant believe I still have it after what 4 years. I was adventurous and did put a drop in some of my mixes. Can't remember now what the effects where. I think I was more afraid of some young buck,(a real deer) trying to ram me.

Hey sometimes you have to go the extra mile for the good stuff...I bought a bottle of tonquin musk from a hunters/trappers supply place a while back and it's...interesting. ;)

P(eache)S: yet another one the damned hoarders (Mara: :lol:) are going to go crazy over.

Edited by luna65

Truly a novelty. Shockingly disgusting in the bottle at first sniff, but if you're brave enough to actually put it on your skin, it starts to expand into a warm kitchen full of holiday cooking smells. :lol:

I can't help to ask if this one was the steak conversation,

you know my man would be all over steak n potatoes

luv ya

is it that time ALREADY ? They look GREAT !

eta : I want Eye of the Storm, Tabby, Loco en la Luna and Dark Seductions III

I'M DOOMED !!

Edited by liz

Ugh...now I definitely want more more more!! Domino, Tabby, Buns of Cinn, and Loco en la Luna...~sigh~ I'll have enough to drown in someday LOL.

Oh my gosh they look soooo amazing!!! YEPPIE!!!! :flutterby-mad: My money fairy arrived today. Iam gonna place my sampler order for October tomorrow. I know it'll probably take a few weeks before I get it, but I like placing my sampler order early. Besides iam so excited right now. Things are going very well here at work for once and iam going out of my mind this weekend with fun! YAY!

xoxoxoxox ladies!

Edited by AncientGoddess

duuuudessssss....I wannna order stuff!!!!! But lest we forget-Mara says theres MORE coming! GAH!!! :pumpkin:

And for some reason I've never been much on sample packs-dunno why...I just wait for the descriptions and go full throttle on what sounds up my alley--and ya know what? I haven't been let down yet! :great:

duuuudessssss....I wannna order stuff!!!!! But lest we forget-Mara says theres MORE coming! GAH!!! :great:

And for some reason I've never been much on sample packs-dunno why...I just wait for the descriptions and go full throttle on what sounds up my alley--and ya know what? I haven't been let down yet! :great:

oh wow thats daring. I always have to wait until the sampler. I noticed sometimes the scents have to seattle with my skin before I can really smell each scent individually. Sometimes ill get a sampler and there is one or two scents where its like wow big bottle buy. Other times i have to wait a lil to see which scents goes right with my skin chemistry. But over all every months there is at least 2 or 3 scents that iam just like mmmmmm yummy!!! :pumpkin: on another note halloween is next weekend. Iam so excited. My sweetie and I are both going as vampires. hehehe! I still yet havent gotten the entire costume. I have half of it right now but this weekend iam getting the rest of my costume.

Edited by AncientGoddess

I'm excited too!!!!! I have 3 costumes but 2 are more ahhh...for home use..haha..but they could still be pulled off in public!

I have a cop-Toatally able to wear in public-its a sexy cop, but still, it works-and a Nurse(dirrrrty Nurse-a short little petticoat dress with all the fixins), and whats supposed to be a "Beer Babe" but I got it cause it looks like a sexy Finnish girl outfit(blue petticoat dress again, white knee hi's with lil blue ribbons, blue bow for my blue hair-Dave has this thing about how he's dating a scandanavian chick and has been begging me to dress like a dirty version of one-heh, whatever floats his boat.)

Were going to Theatre Bizzare, a big cirus/burlesque show/haunted house extravaganza on the State fair grounds with live music, ect...YAY! Can't wait-provided he doesn't piss me off again between now and then...(see journal later).

As for scents-yes its daring, but I lovvve perfume, especially LP's. There are VERY few notes that dont agree with me, so I'm usually good. And someday, when i'm not-The elusive trade thread will go up!

EDIT-Dave has no costume yet-I did order him a tuxedo T-shirt with bloodspray on it though and a corsage-Hot Topic named it a 'ZOMBIE TUXEDO T-SHIRT' Sooooo, if worse comes to worse. I'll just make him up like a Zombie. And I also have Prosthetic fangs-whichever costume I wear, I'll probly throw those in too....

Edited by cheeseburger79