New Releases for OCTOBER 2009

I believe there is a need for more Pumpkin Tropique AND the powder smelling one. Those two were gone before I started shopping and I believe I started about 45 minutes after the go ahead was posted.

These were the two I was waffling on...so it they come up again I'd be very interested!!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans. I'll GC you for the half. Ask the ladies for an email exchange and we'll get it figured out! Thanks for taking the initiative! It's going to be difficult for me to get online in the evening since my laptop screen went kahblooey so we're down to one computer.

eta: if you didn't get any takers on the split for Loco or Shelly's Sweater, maybe I can order one of those bottles and split and then we'll be even?? Let me know!

I asked for the exchange....No takers on either loco or sweater, so you pick and I'll split with ya, then we don't have to bother the Ladies w/ GC's....

I believe there is a need for more Pumpkin Tropique AND the powder smelling one. Those two were gone before I started shopping and I believe I started about 45 minutes after the go ahead was posted.

I put more Pumpkin Tropique in the cart - will make more today....right away!

I'll have to ask Danna when she comes in, but I don't think there's enough ingredients left to make more of Sweet Baby. Sorry. :)

Think I nabbed the last Lisa's SAP and ordered the monthly sampler.

Also being added to the PE section this month is our 3 perfume pheromone enhanced collection we had been selling in cooperation with Just a Little Naughty. The rest of the existing stock we have is going to be sold directly from us with new labels and names. (We still have enough stock for perfume sprays and B&B items.)

Just a Little Naughty has been renamed Naughty but Nice

Provocative Paradise has been renamed Naughty in Paradise

Romance in Bloom has been renamed Bloomin' Naughty

AD-NaughtyNice.jpg

AD-NaughtyParadise.jpg

AD-BloominNaughty.jpg

Mara...will these be available in sample size ? would like to try Naughty But Nice (JALN)w/o having to purchase a full sz btl., I did receive sniffee size samples of Naughty in Paradise and Bloomin' Naughty

If there's desire for it, we can easily make more Pumpkin Tropique. Did that sell out already?

ROSEBUD: Same thing for you, got your write-in covered.

Oh, excellent!! I'm so relieved...with both bits of news !!

Mara...will these be available in sample size ? would like to try Naughty But Nice (JALN)w/o having to purchase a full sz btl., I did receive sniffee size samples of Naughty in Paradise and Bloomin' Naughty

I didn't have enough left to make itty bitties of Naughty but Nice. :) I figured that one has been out a couple of years now so perhaps it had gotten around. I made itty bitties of the other two as someone suggested and got them out to as many people as i could.

Anyone got a sniffie for Liz of the original?

I will tell you this though, they are all of a similar character. They are all somewhat dry, smooth, powdery, refined...not like our typical syrupy thickness.

I didn't have enough left to make itty bitties of Naughty but Nice. :cry: I figured that one has been out a couple of years now so perhaps it had gotten around. I made itty bitties of the other two as someone suggested and got them out to as many people as i could.

Anyone got a sniffie for Liz of the original?

I will tell you this though, they are all of a similar character. They are all somewhat dry, smooth, powdery, refined...not like our typical syrupy thickness.

Thx Mara, umm...I meant if you'd be offering the $5 size, to purchase.

no big whoop though, I have PLENTY to choose from in my "collection" of LPs

I asked for the exchange....No takers on either loco or sweater, so you pick and I'll split with ya, then we don't have to bother the Ladies w/ GC's....

Sounds good. I'm leaning towards Loco, if that's cool with you.

Sweet Baby can't be made again. :wub:

The ingredient co that made some of the components is.................all gone bye bye.

If I try to re- brew in the future, it will be of the same feel, but probably completely different. Sorry Kids!

How does it compare to Pumpkin Shake Rattle& Roll?

I have not had the pleasure of smelling Pumpkin Shake Rattle and Roll (fingers crossed I might get some in my October order that has not shipped yet) so I can't compare them.

Same here! I ordered a full bottle unsniffed. And a bottle of Fallen Angel. Fell in love with the label right away :thbf54f4bf:

Yup me too. I was evidently hungry when I ordered - bottles of Buns of Cinn, Fallen Angel and JoAnnas Sweet Winter Chai all found themselves in my cart. I'm like a bear preparing for hibernation...

Iam so tempted to buy a big bottle of "Tabby" before i even try it, but I probably wont. Id rather wait until I get my samplers first I think. There has been times before where I was so sure of a scent I wanted in a big bottle but then when i tried it, it didnt smell on me as I thought it would and there were scents before where i was sure wouldn't smell right on my skin but smelled incredible so I think i'll wait.

Happy Friday Ladies! :o

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Edited by AncientGoddess

Yay! There here!!! Just checked the usps website and they have arrieved. I wont get a chance to sampler my goodies until after work today but iam so excited. :bananajoy:

Ok ladies. Its time for me to get outta work and run home to my mail box :bananajoy: like a panther gone mad. Iam so excited!!! Tell you tomorrow my reviews of the new month releases and which big bottle buy iam considering. :J001:

The new phone books are here!I CAN HAZ SMELLIES!!!11

Loco en la Luna

Wow, this is really interesting...the sage plus the sweet notes gives it an unusual sense of weight.

Fallen Angel

Made of NOM and YUM and WIN.

Eye of the Storm

I mainly get the "demolished greenery." But aquatic lovers will be squeeful, I think.

Mapacho

*dreamy sigh* Very complex, though, can't be pithy with this one.

Dark Seductions III: Lavender variant

Lavender lovers this is for you! But it is dark.

Get Stuffed!

OMG MEAT. Seriously. :blue_dancing_banana:

Wax Poetic

Mmm spicy and deep, but not in a spice rack kind of way.

Buns of Cinn

NOM NOM NOM

The Empress of Persica

Ooooh so nice...like Something Voodoo except slightly softer.

Tabby

It has a aura which reminds me of Bosom Bows but it's not, of course.

PEs I done gots to smell:

-Lorien's Forest Floor

It makes me think of a garden in the morning before the dew has dried, a lovely clean fresh outdoors scent. The bluebell is a topnote on me, it lasts about ten minutes and then I get the damp earth-and-plants scent.

-Shelly B's Winter Sweater

This is a strange mix of metallic and smoky on me, darn it. I don't know what it is that's going weird, maybe the "Christmas candle" notes. I know there's musk underneath but, the other notes are louder than the combined shriek of kids waiting to see Santa at the mall.

Edited by luna65

Oh Yay!

So glad I've ordered the Nom and Yum and Win! And also the Fallen Angel!

Also to celebrate: My monthly package usually comes in a day after yours!

Thanks for the succinct post, m'dear!

So I recieved my samplers yesterday. I just want to say Thank you ladies for everything. As always amazing job.

As far as my reviews go:

Loco en la Luna

Very nice scent. Still testing it out though. Contiplating a big bottle buy but i do like this one a lot.

Fallen Angel

Have not tested out yet. Will update.

Eye of the Storm

Very aquatic scent indeed. I like it a lot actually.

Mapacho

LOVED IT!!! ABSOLUTLEY DELICIOUS SCENT. Very mysterious, protective yet glamorous.

Dark Seductions III: Lavender variant

Very nice scent. Could wear this to a job interview.

Get Stuffed!

um, I love you ladies but this scent is deff not for me. I'll give it to my girl friend...hehehe.

Wax Poetic

Not sure yet. Havent tested it out to much.

Buns of Cinn

Cinamon

The Empress of Persica

LOVED IT!. Very beautiful and seductive scent. Contiplating a big bottle buy.

Tabby

I liked this one a lot. Very seductive and makes me feel in charge. Very nice scent!

Edited by AncientGoddess

The Empress of Persica

LOVED IT!. Very beautiful and seductive scent. Contiplating a big bottle buy.

I knew I should have requested a sample of this one!!!!!!!! :magicstick: I was looking at the ingredients and it was the peach and ginger that sounded like they would be just a fantastic combo together ----

sugar... sugar... I will be watching the continuing reviews on this one.

Thanks!