New Releases for OCTOBER 2009

Oh the descriptions wait is killing me. To get my fix, I just ordered a few sale samples - so I have pretty much tried everything on that huge list. I couldn't remember what some of them were like...I figure why not, I'll get another...

I just realized I am a dolt. I should have added the monthly sample pack to that order....DOH! :(

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh... I love that picture of Lilith !

AD-NaughtyNice.jpg

need feedback on this scent ladies cause I'm tempted to buy this for the label only :(

is it real "floral" ?

Duuude---a -I'm with Rosebud-a hopeless romantic!

And Liz--I THINK it's JALN-the first one-am I CRAZY???? If it is, the reviews are under the phero section--I know its Jasmine based, has BI, with sugar annnd damn. White musk? Go looksie.

Duuude---a -I'm with Rosebud-a hopeless romantic!

And Liz--I THINK it's JALN-the first one-am I CRAZY???? If it is, the reviews are under the phero section--I know its Jasmine based, has BI, with sugar annnd damn. White musk? Go looksie.

yep...you're right, it is the 1st one Cheezie ! I'm not huge on FLORAL, but I've been surprised before, heh

it's the label that I'm attracted to actually 34.gif

yep...you're right, it is the 1st one Cheezie ! I'm not huge on FLORAL, but I've been surprised before, heh

it's the label that I'm attracted to actually 34.gif

The floral in this one is very light. The Jasmine is more like a hint than a POW! :(

The floral in this one is very light. The Jasmine is more like a hint than a POW! :)

I agree Jo Anna, it is a very light, but long lasting scent...I love it..

I am going to try the Blooming naughty next....

So my wish list for this month...

Loco en la luna

Dark Seductions III

Domino

Sweet Baby

JAM

Organge Blossom special

blooming naughty

Now to decide on sprays/oils/add-in....

Edited by FAWN

Also being added to the PE section this month is our 3 perfume pheromone enhanced collection we had been selling in cooperation with Just a Little Naughty. The rest of the existing stock we have is going to be sold directly from us with new labels and names. (We still have enough stock for perfume sprays and B&B items.)

Just a Little Naughty has been renamed Naughty but Nice

Provocative Paradise has been renamed Naughty in Paradise

Romance in Bloom has been renamed Bloomin' Naughty

AD-NaughtyNice.jpg

AD-NaughtyParadise.jpg

AD-BloominNaughty.jpg

oh my gosh these look so amazing. Please send little freebies with my order so i can see which one smells the best on me. :)

Wait, it doesn't look any different to me. Am I missing something?

Yeah, me too

It was here for a minute. Or maybe a second which happened to be the second I logged onto the site. It was pretty. Simple and creamy white. It was odd to look at after being used to this one. At the top it has Love Potion in a font almost exactly (if not exactly) like the fancy label they wrap the cap of phero amped bottles with. I think it's a newer label with that very pretty LP on it. That's what it looked like. Very elegant looking. Still leaning toward the feminine but not as flowery and the banner was that great font.

Um me three...

DITTO !!!

ps: CAN WE ORDER YET !!!!!

Edited by liz

this new site sounds NICE!!

I'm with Liz-can we order yet?? I'm putting off many other things financially in wait for these LP's to go up--which reminds me-I gotta email the gals about how much of my PE's I want!

Edit--um, Cullen has a full bowl of water and just started lapping at my tiny glass of scotch?! WTF?

Edited by cheeseburger79

Me too! And the PE's...descriptions....but those ladies are busy little bees. Let's all try to keep the patience meters running.

sidenote--I'm so glad Lp's come in rollers and sprays-I tested a dang BPAL tonight- Dio de los Muertos-for some reason I always think those bottles will have reducer caps. NIET!

1/6 of a bottle spilled on my arm to be smeared all over me, and now my house, my neighbors house house and my ex all smell like sugar skulls and incense(He got a hug goodbye, we watched the Orphan). But SHEESH!!! Smells good-but not the best application method.

Edited by cheeseburger79

Darling DJac,

I've got tears welling up... I can't believe you have to go through this ontop of everything else you've already gone through this year. I'm soo sorry for your loss.

Like everyone else have already said, you know we love you, you're such a special person & we're all here for you.

Lots of hugs

Rosebud

I am stalking for the descriptions too. I don't have the daring to buy bottles unsniffed and unknown. The ladies always make beautiful potions, but not everything is beautiful on me. That being said, I also want them to have a chance for some trick & treating for themselves this weekend. Post some pictures!

Djac - :Ladybird-hug:

OMG are we there yet? I want to order a sampler, but mah rule is wait until I have the ship notice on my last order before I make another! Learned from experience,lol.

Until I get the descriptions on October for November, I'm going to so antsy! I wanna order something so bad. At least, I got mah ship notice.

Oh my!

I just received a "smelly" of Denise Silky Freesia and Musk....

This one is a big YUM !!! Not heavy at all... very feminine and just beautiful!

Ooooh living in paradise thanks for letting me know. now I really can't wait. of all three PE's that I did, that one was the one I was least unsure about. but I love the notes and thought, hey, I will try it cause Mara and danna can make anything nice. Ooooh, I am sooooo excited!

thanks for the semi review.

be blessed -djac

ETA: wow this has actually put a smile on my face this morning and a song in my heart. M&D I know it is gonna be fabulous...course I am still so in love with the first two PE's I did. still get so many compliments on both the white and pink orchid

Edited by djacquelynstew

My wish list thus far.....

You absolutely captured my wishlist. added with Shelly's winter sweater, I want that one too. but yep, these are exactly the ones I plan to purchase. with some additional samples of some of the others.

be blessed -djac

ETA: I think I want that Eye of the storm...just waiting descripts

Edited by djacquelynstew

I think the descrips of the PEs are up. Yay! Unfortunately I have no idea what orange blossom, orchid, freesia, or jasmine smell like other than "floral". Florals don't tend to work on me. And what the heck is benzoin?

Think I'm going to be a Sweater girl. :( Still curious about Tabby and the rest.

Between the new ones, the PEs, the ones I haven't tried yet, and the sugars I still want to mix...I need the lottery fairy in a serious way!

You absolutely captured my wishlist. added with Shelly's winter sweater, I want that one too. but yep, these are exactly the ones I plan to purchase. with some additional samples of some of the others.

be blessed -djac

I think we are scent twins djac!!!!

Hope things are going a little better for you these days..... :P

Any ideas as to hoe Domino is going to smell?

Mara said it has marshmallow...I don't know the rest...but I love Sogni Incantati...so I hope it's along those lines...

Ooooh living in paradise thanks for letting me know. now I really can't wait. of all three PE's that I did, that one was the one I was least unsure about. but I love the notes and thought, hey, I will try it cause Mara and danna can make anything nice. Ooooh, I am sooooo excited!

thanks for the semi review.

Djac...

I wish I had the gift like others on this board to give you a much better description but I am just not blessed that way... I sorry. I just know that my nose LOVES this one! I also had received a smelly of the Orange Blossom one and that one while nice --- I really love the freesia! But I usually go for the more lighter fragrances. The Orange Blossom continued to grow "blossom" on me the longer I had it on and it has some great staying power.... another nice one!!!!

*sorry I could not be of more help to give you a better description while you wait....Im sure the ladies with more experience in describing notes will post and make you a happy camper with their more descriptive review!!!*

*Hugs*

Edited by livinginparadise

Oh most of the descriptions are up...

Loco en la Luna - yay a Loup-Garou scent...I just finished a book where Loup-Garou featured and thought that they don't get the love that vampires do. Now they have a fragrance!

Oh Mapacho sounds divine!

Can we order yet? Please?

Ok...I couldn't wait any longer, I had to order... :P

djac's

silky freeshia & musk

JAM

D & L's

sweet baby

Mara's

Domino

When the monthly releases are available, I think the order will be:

Loco En Luna

Dark Seductions 3-Lavender in spray...

I hate to do "split" orders, but was afraid the PE's would be gone...

I just got last months order yesterday & can't wait for this one!!!!

The wait is killing me. Then when I get descriptions, my bank account will be killing me.

The wait is killing me. Then when I get descriptions, my bank account will be killing me.

If you type in the name in the gift shoppe section, brief descriptions are up for everything but DS: Lavender and Fallen Angel. But we haven't gotten the go-ahead on ordering them yet...I think we have to wait to order until they "appear" in new releases.

If you type in the name in the gift shoppe section, brief descriptions are up for everything but DS: Lavender and Fallen Angel. But we haven't gotten the go-ahead on ordering them yet...I think we have to wait to order until they "appear" in new releases.

Thanks Pony.............