New Releases for OCTOBER 2009

Holy....Fallen Angel is up...Strawberry creme cake!!!!!

Is it wrong that I am getting hungry and a little horny reading this? DH will nom nom nom me....

Quote:

What do men really want? A good girl? A bad girl? The answer is: YES. They want heavenly innocence mixed with the wicked naughtiness that can only be found on the north shore of the River Styx. Elements of Italian creme cake, strawberries and buttercream evoke the pure, shy schoolgirl while traces of orange spice liqeur and skin musk unleash the wanton harlot within. Good and Bad, all rolled into one. A halo replaced by a top hat, white wings replaced by black, a smile replaced by...a smile, a knowing smile.

Strawberry infused Italian Crème Cake, Sugary Butter Cream, and the hint of white, bright, angelic Musk defiled with Dark Musks and Orange Spiced Liquor.

ITALIAN CRÈME CAKE~ Eaten at the end of a ritual or celebration, often used as wedding cake. This is also a favorite for the Wigilia or Vigil feast.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

ORANGE SPICE LIQUOR ~ Eternal Love, Magnetizing, Intoxicant, Lowers Inhibitions, Lust.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you type in the name in the gift shoppe section, brief descriptions are up for everything but DS: Lavender and Fallen Angel. But we haven't gotten the go-ahead on ordering them yet...I think we have to wait to order until they "appear" in new releases.

Best news all day!

And what the heck is benzoin?

It's a resin which has a distinctly vanilla scent to it.

Oh most of the descriptions are up...

Loco en la Luna - yay a Loup-Garou scent...I just finished a book where Loup-Garou featured and thought that they don't get the love that vampires do. Now they have a fragrance!

Oh Mapacho sounds divine!

-1- I'm writing a loup-garou story (now overdue for Halloween, alas), I think Danna really was in my brain (Mara let her in the back door). :lol:

-2- And yes I can't wait to smell Mapacho!!

Holy....Fallen Angel is up...Strawberry creme cake!!!!!

Is it wrong that I am getting hungry and a little horny reading this? DH will nom nom nom me....

Okay now, YOU are in my brain, it's getting very crowded! :o

Hi Everyone!

The New Releases page, the Trial Vials page, and the Private Editions page are all up and running now. I will get the others up later, but you are now able to order all new releases via those three pages.

Thank you for your kindness and patience!

We LOVE you!

xoxoxoxox

M

With all the PE's, has anyone considered splitting bottles

Good idea...which ones were you considering ?

I'm interested in Lisa's Sug's Amber Patch, anyone wanna split that one ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

so far I've placed an order for Lorien's Skelly Tart, but I'm not splitting that one

caved .....went back to order ShellyB's Winter Sweater

Edited by liz

Arrrrgh... I am gonna cry already...how can Kimberly's Pumpkin Tropique be gone? already!. This just better not be as good as Shake rattle and Roll. LOL, I am just joking, but sooooo not joking about being upset for missing this one.

Bet it smells scrumptious. I was planning to get this one too.

be blessed -djac

Good idea...which ones were you considering ?

I'm interested in Lisa's Sug's Amber Patch, anyone wanna split that one ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

so far I've placed an order for Lorien's Skelly Tart, but I'm not splitting that one

caved .....went back to order ShellyB's Winter Sweater

There's only 2 left of Sugared Amber Patch

17 Jasmin Amber Musk

8 Winter Sweater

13 Domino

I ordered SAP and Winter Sweater. What were you considering?

There's only 2 left of Sugared Amber Patch

17 Jasmin Amber Musk

8 Winter Sweater

13 Domino

I ordered SAP and Winter Sweater. What were you considering?

only Lisa's Sug'd Amber Patch

Edited by liz

Lisa's Sug's Amber Patch.....ok ?

if I place another order M/D will kill me for 3 separate orders, have you ordered yet ?

I'll paypal my half ($13) on Thursday...is that ok, lmk

I already ordered. Was there anything else that you ordered that you would want to split?

With all the PE's, has anyone considered splitting bottles

I would like to split any of the following bottles:

Loco En La Luna

Winter Sweater

Bravian Blood

Anyone interested???

Edited by FAWN

I already ordered. Was there anything else that you ordered that you would want to split?

heh, our responses are a bit off

nope, nothing else, if Lisa's SAP sells out than it wasn't meant for me

heh, our responses are a bit off

nope, nothing else, if Lisa's SAP sells out than it wasn't meant for me

Liz

I'm hoping to trade for either Denise's Jasmin Amber & Musk or Wax Poetic. If this doesn't happen, what about a LP gift certificate.

I can't believe two of the PEs are sold out already. Ok, who ordered 10 bottles of each?? Don't worry, the sock puppet will find out...

:)

Liz

I'm hoping to trade for either Denise's Jasmin Amber & Musk or Wax Poetic. If this doesn't happen, what about a LP gift certificate.

no comprendo ? a GC for 1/2 of Lisa's SAP ? also...the GC are in $5 increments (fyi)

I'm off to ny-ny land, aid is working

Edited by liz

I would like to split any of the following bottles:

Loco En La Luna

Winter Sweater

Bravian Blood

Anyone interested???

Hey Fawn,

I'd be interested in splitting the Barvarian Blood. It looked interesting.

Hey Fawn,

I'd be interested in splitting the Barvarian Blood. It looked interesting.

Great SWB

I will order it and the supplies....It may take awhile, cause it will be the 3rd order I place this month..(sorry M&D)

I would wait to see if there are any takers on the others, but I am afraid Barvarian Blood will be gone......Can ya give me a GC for your half? I don't have the receive option on Pay Pal...or you can do the order, whateva you like....

Arrrrgh... I am gonna cry already...how can Kimberly's Pumpkin Tropique be gone? already!. This just better not be as good as Shake rattle and Roll. LOL, I am just joking, but sooooo not joking about being upset for missing this one.

be blessed -djac

Awwww...well, I'm off to hopefully get some of the others I want!!

be blessed -djac

Me too! I'm crushed, it was in my cart and I was trying to be good...never again!

Oh, I wanted to try Loco en la Luna, but it has sage which I'm allergic to. I wonder which one I should get instead??

'luna65' "Just the word pumpkin seems to enduce mass hysteria."

Too true! LOL. And here I thought it drove men wild. Or is that the point?

OMG I want everything. So not fair. The winter chai sounds delic. Eye of the Storm, Tabby, Empress, Fallen Angel... gah! New rule: can not spend more than my car payment. *cry*

Edited by Isa

Damn all this talk of pumpkins. I've been eating the pumpkin pie every day of the week because of all this fan enthusiasm!

(Haha, I'm not a foody perfume person. If I hear mention or smell scent of food, I'll EAT IT.)

Edited by cinderfallen

okay....I guess that means my phero boosted Lisa's SAP is out.....*cries*....I couldn't find the 'just add the price for the pheros' button and used the 'type in the perfume name' button........*sigh*

I was so looking forward to that one...maybe I can order something similar through the custom sugared option one day....

Great SWB

I will order it and the supplies....It may take awhile, cause it will be the 3rd order I place this month..(sorry M&D)

I would wait to see if there are any takers on the others, but I am afraid Barvarian Blood will be gone......Can ya give me a GC for your half? I don't have the receive option on Pay Pal...or you can do the order, whateva you like....

SWB

after this post I looked in the cart & there were only 2 left, so I ordered one & supplies. We can work out the split when it gets here!!

Fawn

SWB

after this post I looked in the cart & there were only 2 left, so I ordered one & supplies. We can work out the split when it gets here!!

Fawn

Cool beans. I'll GC you for the half. Ask the ladies for an email exchange and we'll get it figured out! Thanks for taking the initiative! It's going to be difficult for me to get online in the evening since my laptop screen went kahblooey so we're down to one computer.

eta: if you didn't get any takers on the split for Loco or Shelly's Sweater, maybe I can order one of those bottles and split and then we'll be even?? Let me know!

Edited by SWBookworm

If there's desire for it, we can easily make more Pumpkin Tropique. Did that sell out already?

GAIA: I have you covered on the SAP. It wasn't yet sold out so I caught it and removed one for you from the cart.

ROSEBUD: Same thing for you, got your write-in covered.

But of course I cannot be in front of the computer at all times, so I can't promise I'll always be able to catch the write-ins in time.

xoxoxox

Mara

I believe there is a need for more Pumpkin Tropique AND the powder smelling one. Those two were gone before I started shopping and I believe I started about 45 minutes after the go ahead was posted.

Edited by Jo Anna