OK Ya'll - speak now or forever hold your peace...

Shelly B

Your mission?

If you choose to accept it?

Help Shelly conquer the known world.

Mission: Specific: A business meeting - held overseas

2nd Mission: Less Specific - bring the KSBF to his senses or knees - whichever comes first

3rd issue - the timing is a bit interchangeable

4th - I have no more than one weeks time to order - and ensure delivery - before I leave.... (Although I beg M & D to have mercy on me as HOLY CRAP - I have to have it before my flight....)

Mission 1 -

Business Meetings - New Team, new leaders, and high tension - Shelly THINKS Open Windows - Spray - to bring everyone to a Happy Place. Your thoughts?

Mission 2 - Bring the KSBF to his knees

Is this BI or HS for dinner with the team and the KSBF? Pros and Cons please....All I know - is that I like him personally and professionally - and that he makes me happy. I can go either or - I want to know why I would for either/OR - and reasons for doing so...

Mission 3 - DuH- interchangeable - whatever I do during the day should be reasonably internally consistent at night...

Mission 4 - Time Limitations. If he is not loving all over me at the end after everyone has left - I have failed.

So - my much beloved Girlfriends - you have the components of my conundrum.

Please - you have a week - nor more than two - to weigh in. I HAVE to have the beloved bottles in my hot little hands by 12/03 - dead latest - to ensure I'm safe before leaving for EU.

I want to be a day time rock star and a night time hottie.

Can you - come up the perfect Phero Blend that helps with all of that?

Girlfriends - that is the mission...do you chose to accept it?

No Lovie -

Simple

First mission - be hot/smart/professional and FUN

Think that is OW but want you to weigh in - pros/con and have FUN for reasons.

2nd key mission - convincing over dinner/after hours - that SB is his key to all happiness sexually and in his afterlife - added to the how smart is she already...

Thinking BI or Treasured Hearts - in a 2X spray - but want your thoughts ....

Everything else - yeah - let's be honest - extraneous

Okay, I skipped the whole mission part which left me really lost. For KSBF (Why do so many of the women here have kinda sorta boyfriends? Isn't that like being kinda sorta pregnant? If you're seeing them regularly and there's fooling around involved, aren't they your BF? Just teasing. Couldn't resist!)

I think choosing between BI and HS depends on YOUR mission. Do you want to get him in bed and have wild sex? Or do you want to really make sure this fish is danging on your hook for a while before you drop him into the pot and cook him with your peri-meno horny all the time bedroom skills? What you wear always depends on what you want out of it, or at least that's the way I see it.

Edited to add: Is it TH or HS? SB, you're confusing me. Stop that!

Edited by starlitegirl

Okay, I skipped the whole mission part which left me really lost. For KSBF (Why do so many of the women here have kinda sorta boyfriends? Isn't that like being kinda sorta pregnant? If you're seeing them regularly and there's fooling around involved, aren't they your BF? Just teasing. Couldn't resist!)

I think choosing between BI and HS depends on YOUR mission. Do you want to get him in bed and have wild sex? Or do you want to really make sure this fish is danging on your hook for a while before you drop him into the pot and cook him with your peri-meno horny all the time bedroom skills? What you wear always depends on what you want out of it, or at least that's the way I see it.

Edited to add: Is it TH or HS? SB, you're confusing me. Stop that!

Lovie -

I don't care how he is on his knees - I just want him on his knees. On his knees can be sexually or on his knees physically.

The end point - is that KSBF (which is where it is what it is) should be fat dumb and happy that I'm chasing him.

What I am asking - my very beloved Girlfriends- how to make him LONG for me - for weeks.

Maybe HS with a hint of OCCO. If you want the sex in there, I'd use OCCO as a tease. But just a little bit. BI is a pretty much straight out sex phero, isn't it? As are OCCO, EOW, LAM but those can be used with just a little so there's the sex vibe there while you're using a better bonding mix.

But it really sounds like you want to go straight for Dominance.

Blatant Invitation IS quite sexual, but not ALL SEX. I'd actually wear it WITH with a dash of Treasured Hearts.....I have gotten some good results with that....throw some extra OCCO in there, and you have one combo he won't be able to resist.

You can wear OW for the business meeting, but I would pair it with a dash of Dominance.....you want them to be happy, but want them to KNOW that you are in control, right?

Heh, when I first started talking about Quince here (after we had talked about me talking about him) I referred to him as the OTL (one true love), because he despises the term boyfriend and it doesn't do justice to what he is. But also because it's not a typical relationship, I suppose if we lived together or even saw each other more than we actually do I might ascribe a more typical label to him.

Day = Open Windows, okay sure...but if you want a professional edge possibly Dominance, possibly Swimming With Sharks?

Night = sexual thrall, you say? Remember pheromones will enhance that state but you have to prove that you'll do anything he could possibly imagine, and then in the times apart he will imagine it, and want it that much more in your encounters whenever they may occur. But pheromones alone are not going to convince him you're the Queen of his Desire...only you can do that.

Blatant Invitation, okay sure...maybe layered with some Heart and Soul, although if you want soulmate-type bonding in the afterglow I'm going to say what you don't want to hear...EST. Sexology is a good tool for this as well, believe me. I know you don't like EST, but if you really want him to think of you in ways other than sexual, then EST is the best way to achieve that for most men. It makes them believe they can trust you.

Edited by luna65

Ok, I would go with OW and OCCO or maybe LAM during the day, you have got to have a bit of cops to create that edge. For nights I would alternate BI and Ail's Cuddlebunny and Sexology, in that order. I don't know how many nights you will be together, but if you have three nights you will build on the sexual tension/ deepening relationship thing as you progress. By the time you are on the third night with the Sexology, he will still be mad horny over you, but feel emotionally bonded to you, as if you had known each other forever kind of feel. I think i would find some daytime use for the Cougar spray too. He can see you surrounded by people admiring your sparkle!

I like all the suggestions so far! Definitively don't leave without Open Windows or LAM, but I'd bring OCCO & BI as well!

Don't know where in the EU you are going but in most parts it's not warm now so I'd go for either alcohol spray (if you can bring that on the plane in your suitcase) or the 60:40 alcohol:oil version to make sure you get good dispersion :pumpkin:

I might have to do swimming with sharks - as I am already pretty dominant with this group and any more dominant is probably not a win. :-). I've never really worn Swimming with Sharks so not too certain about it...

I was sort of leaning Cougar/OW for day for a sparkly open vibe.

I have some BI on the way already - pretty sure it's not an attraction issue - we just plain like each other too much professionally and personally.

I do want him to treasure spending time and he is a massively dominant alpha male. I do like a bossy man sometimes - I know I know - I am really dominant myself - but nothing is worse for me than a man that let's me steam roll him. Yuck. Complete turn-off. And I adore this man and want him to adore me back. (must say - it's a weird place to be - haven't acted this much an idiot for a man in 19 years - not that I am counting - right?)

I'm thinking I am going to have to give in on one of the EST blends but having avoided them like the black plague I don't really know the short hand for each one.

What is Shelly asking? Here is my short hand for the ones I know:

dominance: General Shelly reporting for duty - a no or a failure is unacceptable - and worn to the gym makes the workout INTENSE

cougar: all sparkly, sexy and FUN - and in 2x insanely horney

bi: I am so getting laid. And well.

Pp: everyone wants to hang out with me

Ow: everyone is chilled and happy

My problem - with the EST blends - is I don't know the short hand for how Sexology is different than Cuddlebunny is different than Heart and Soul.

Can one of the EST lovers provide their short hand? It would help with the arsenal.

Edited by Shelly B

I might have to do swimming with sharks - as I am already pretty dominant with this group and any more dominant is probably not a win. :-). I've never really worn Swimming with Sharks so not too certain about it...

I have some BI on the way already - pretty sure it's not an attraction issue - we just plain like each other too much professionally and personally.

I do want him to treasure spending time and he is a massively dominant alpha male. I do like a bossy man sometimes - I know I know - I am really dominant myself - but nothing is worse for me than a man that let's me steam roll him. Yuck. Complete turn-off. And I adore this man and want him to adore me back. (must say - it's a weird place to be - haven't acted this much an idiot for a man in 19 years - not that I am counting - right?)

I'm thinking I am going to have to give in on one of the EST blends but having avoided them like the black plague I don't really know the short hand for each one.

dominance: General Shelly reporting for duty - a no or a failure is unacceptable - and worn to the gym makes the workout INTENSE

My problem - with the EST blends - is I don't know the short hand for how Sexology is different than Cuddlebunny is different than Heart and Soul.

Can one of the EST lovers provide their short hand? It would help with the arsenal.

Hi Shelly... If your TG is Alpha, I would stay away from Dominance especially since your naturally dominant.. I havent tried OW yet, but it sounds great for day use, maybe with some cops in the background... Hmmm I would pair BI with Sexology or BI and Heart & Soul, if you want that bonded feeling.. The combo of Est and Betanol really does amplify any emotional connections.. And if you really want to knock Big Alpha socks off with over-the-top sex appeal.. layer just a dab of Tah underneath the BI/Sexology or BI/Heart & Soul combo.

Cuddlebunny scented is more for cuddling once your in a relationship.. Sexology helps initiates deeper communication along with snuggles (betanol + est).. thats my experience, though could be different for other women..

I hope this helps.

Edited by KrazyKat

Hi Shelly... If your TG is Alpha, I would stay away from Dominance especially since your naturally dominant.. I havent tried OW yet, but it sounds great for day use, maybe with some cops in the background... Hmmm I would pair BI with Sexology or BI and Heart & Soul, if you want that bonded feeling.. The combo of Est and Betanol really does amplify any emotional connections.. And if you really want to knock Big Alpha socks off with over-the-top sex appeal.. layer just a dab of Tah underneath the BI/Sexology or BI/Heart & Soul combo.

Cuddlebunny scented is more for cuddling once your in a relationship.. Sexology helps initiates deeper communication along with snuggles (betanol + est).. thats my experience, though could be different for other women..

I hope this helps.

? Is TAH? :-)

? Is TAH? :-)

Its in Neanderlicious or Me Jane sold here.. Check out the artwork on the labels.. the labels speak volumes about TAH..

Apparantly its the sexpot molecule (I also think it should be called the beautifying molecule too), this stuff makes me feel like the sexiest, most feminine, voluptuous and beautiful woman alive..

It has been know to be ditzy on its own, but underneath BI (which I find as friendly alpha) or other mixes it can really turn peoples heads and adds a soft vulnerability and gorgeousness to the heavier super sexpot mixes.

Edited by KrazyKat

Swimming with Sharks I have worn in PCMP and I think Money Honey has it in there....it gives off a smart, competent vibe, without being over-the-top Dominant....it would probably work very nicely.

BI DOES have Est in it......as a rule, I am not big on heavy Est blends.....I like the originally scented sexology, but I don't wear it often.....BI seems to have just the right amount of Est in it for me....makes my man want to take care of me JUST ENOUGH....I can't stand a clingy, want to do EVERYTHING for you man.....

Pheros with EST tend to make my man VERY protective(sometimes overly so, and after I call his jealous ass I will journal about it)--but they make him Chivalrous too...they make him DEFINETLY wanna do things for me.

I'm not sure WTF TAH does exactly except bring out the wild sex beast in a man-Works well in me Jane and Tantric Butterfly(goes to make sure its IN TB so Cheesy doesn't sound like a ninny...nope I'm a ninny-that's TAF-christ on a rubber crutch, so many, so confusing-either way, both get me some.) But Me Jane and Neanderlicious get me ravaged like an animal, BI does too, Cuddle Bunny, Heart and Soul and those EST blends added to that might rock for you-its the pregnancy phero, yo. Makes a man all protective and think-"mine! Shes Mine!"-soooo in combo with a sex phero, that could be right what your after.

I'm alot like you-A very dominant natured woman that likes to be dominated-so I get ya.

As for this boardroom biz- The only experience I really have so far is with the DOM. i use it to get my way at the Doctors when I think they are going to try to lower the doses on my prescriptions. I use it in other situations too...works like a charm-but if ya dont need it, dont use it.

I JUST got Swimming with Sharks, havent done a ground test on that, but I will for you.(Whass in there anyway??).

Also-The OCCO's, and LAMS and BAMS all work great too-and yet--to bring a man TO HIS KNEES- I still reiterate BI. I's the most potent sex phero I've found yet (Cougar comes in the mail soon and aren't you proud?).

Forgive this post for being all over the damn place=I just woke up and I'm havin my coffee.

But I was on the phone with Danna yesterday for awhile and I asked "Whats a good Phero to add to Santa Carla in a Spray?" (I mention this cause as a 'vamp' scent, it needs to be comforting, sexual and beautifying-like a vampire)--SHE said SEXOLOGY, which I see others have reccomended as well.....

More to come when I'm more awake-again, these are obviously just my humble opionions--but I owe you and wanna help(I OWE you for making Jouir de and Waves of Lust ya dirty rascal..heh). So I'll do my best to keep up!! Love ya girl!

Cheesy B :pumpkin:

Edited by cheeseburger79

I can't speak to Heart and Soul just yet, although it strikes me as being more social but can be a relationship enhancer when paired with the appropriate setting and agenda. And of course I have blogged about this but I'll give you an executive summary.

The way it works for me:

Ail's Cuddle Bunny: establishes trust and security and chivalry.

P-com Cuddle Bunny: stupid horny, instant intense oneness.

Sexology: stupid horny with the giggles, fun sweet sex and deep conversation.

So - called Mara today and asked her opinion.

And I have to say - I might just work with what I have or is on the way - which is a substantial arsenal - but maybe just buy a spray bottle of EST to amp the love.

Mara said Cougar used to have EST so maybe my trusty old Cougar with a healthy spritz of EST could do the trick.

And seriously - I'm kind of thinking that the B-Gasm amped with BI for close to the body and the BI in alcohol spray to spread the - ahem - LOVE - should be enough to bring down a Yeti - particularly if I add some OCCO Gold to the mix.

And I really do love the OW for work. Mara said SwS is really more for people who aren't getting respect at work - and that is so NOT my problem. My problem is being less intimidating. So - after that conversation - think the OW is perfect for day wear - maybe with a squirt of Cougar for that Sparkly Shelly vibe.

FYI - I tried desperately to locate a small amount of TAH unscented - anywhere - but the other site appears out of stock. I believe I'm hosed on that one. Anyone have suggestions on how to score some unscented - please let me know - and I will be happy to request an email exchange so I can continue my hunt...

Noooo, but why donycha just call Mara again and see if she'll hook you up with some?

OR

Go with a dab of Me Jane or Neanderliclious in your mix....Me Jane would work nice with all that honey. Honey.

You're not hosed! I have a 30ml bottle of unfragranced TAH that's a little over 1/3 full. The strength is 15mcg/spray, so it's pretty strong. If you're interested I think we can work something out....tradezies???

Yes please - will ask for email addy swap - happy to make a trade.

Hmm, don't know if this helps, but I turned my Wildflower into a spray. I could send you a small sample sprayer. No charge. Maybe that'll take care of the daytime?-Be blessed,Beccah1- Wanted to add I amped LPRed w/ H&S hit the nightclub, w/ a dab of LAM. One gentleman tried to convince me to have his baby. Another was rather upset that I could not go & spend the next day w/ him, after ten minutes of conversation.

Edited by Beccah1

I am pretty sure I need some Heart and Soul. :-). Every now and then it's not terrible to be loved all over. Giggle snort.

I am kind of toying with idea of having a favorite scent - in spray form - in two different Phero boosts. Say Heart and Soul or OW for day AND in BI for night. That way I have scent continuity in hair/clothes but with a different phero signature for differing intents. Mara mentioned having the scent in a spray operated on the alcohol/dpg blend premise of better diffusion than dpg alone and longer lasting than alcohol. Which should be perfect for the cooler weather.

I am pretty sure I need some Heart and Soul. :-). Every now and then it's not terrible to be loved all over. Giggle snort.

Heh. I am a bitch. Really. Pushy, aggressive, dismissive of people who bore me. And most people bore me.

Amped H&S in LP Red - it helped me get through DH's conference last week where I had to tolerate his puerile coworkers and mind-numbing colleagues. They flocked around me when I really wanted to swat them all away...but I was cool enough to tolerate it and smile and make vacant small talk. DH's gotten several comments since on what a dear I am....HAH!

From one alpha-cat to another, Heart & Soul is a great softener...seems to strip away some of the intimidation factor, which might serve you well.

Heh. I am a bitch. Really. Pushy, aggressive, dismissive of people who bore me. And most people bore me.

Amped H&S in LP Red - it helped me get through DH's conference last week where I had to tolerate his puerile coworkers and mind-numbing colleagues. They flocked around me when I really wanted to swat them all away...but I was cool enough to tolerate it and smile and make vacant small talk. DH's gotten several comments since on what a dear I am....HAH!

From one alpha-cat to another, Heart & Soul is a great softener...seems to strip away some of the intimidation factor, which might serve you well.

I do have to agree. H&S does soften me also. I don't get overly mushy. It just makes it easier for me to show my affection, for the blessings in my life(i.e. children). I'm generally a little less than warm:(

OMG are we related? :P Although my Piscean nature will not allow for the first two I've got that last one in spades.

I was sure I was the only person who was like this. I'm not so much pushy and aggressive as I just don't bother with people in general - so more dismissive than anything else, but then again, most people aren't worth bothering with in my not so humble estimation.

41 years of observation has led me to the conclusion that there are way more tools out there than most would dare to admit. It's not even that they bore me as much as that they're just plain idiots and jerks. And most days I wonder about this evolution thing. Shouldn't the Darwinian principle have killed most of these morons by now? I just don't get it.

Yes, I am a bitch, but only to people I conclude are tools, which on a good day is still a fairly high number. And actually I'm not even sure that being dismissive of idiots makes me a bitch. I think it just makes me smart. I recognize the traits of an idiot or a tool and then I decide to dismiss them. So that's really leaning more toward wise than bitch, isn't it?

That said, HS, DYG, and TH are all good blends for taking that edge off. And Dominance is spot on for days you really are NOT in the mood for dealing with any toolishness. That one puts the minions on their knees. No. Really. When I wear that people seem to just fall in line or get out of the way. One look and it's like 'yes mistress, how may I please you today?' Domanatrix much?

I think TH is the one that takes that edge off the most. Oh and Woozy also helps by softening some of the bitchiness. I can tolerate more with swipes of that.

OMG - THAT was hilarious. Puerile coworkers? Died LAUGHING. So - and order of Heart and Soul it will be. What do you think about doing one of the Beta's of H&S plus added cops? Sort of the soft and f'me vibe?

But Pony - puerile is a great word.

And obtw - my girlfriends and I have a joke that the majority of the really great rude words start with a P. Seriously. Stop and think of all the rude words YOU can think of - that start with a P.

Do us all a favor and don't list them out in your reply. Inside voices only please. But give yourself a minute to think of 5 - 10 really rude words and tell me I'm wrong.

Hmm, don't know if this helps, but I turned my Wildflower into a spray. I could send you a small sample sprayer. No charge. Maybe that'll take care of the daytime?-Be blessed,Beccah1- Wanted to add I amped LPRed w/ H&S hit the nightclub, w/ a dab of LAM. One gentleman tried to convince me to have his baby. Another was rather upset that I could not go & spend the next day w/ him, after ten minutes of conversation.

Beccah - thanks dear one - but Wildflower only turns the little girls starry eyed around me. My daughters friends? All "Miss Shelly This and Miss Shelly that. Can I wear your necklace - will you make me a bracelet? Teach me to make jewelry? Show me that pretty lipgloss you have on?"

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am the maternal anti christ I know - but I wasn't that girly as a kid so Wildflower is like an test of my ability to NOT run away shrieking from pre-pubescent females.

You absolutely freaking crack me up!

Well Hot D*mn - that's one I've cracked up today.... :-) Take the wins where you can get them.

Happy Friday Ya'll - had the chance to tease the KSBF over the phone today. He makes me positively moony and stupid.

I really do adore that man. SHHHHH. Don't tell. <g> I didn't even think the word adore was still in my vocab - but hey - lookie there - ADORE still is in the lexicon. (I bet you didn't think when you got up this morning that you would see the word LOOKIE and the word LEXICON in the same sentence. Just guessin')

Back to the chemistry evaluation - H&S plus cops? Thinking ABSOLUTELY. I am hoping cuddly, warm and fuzzy plus HOT as HELL. Has anyone else boosted H&S with cops - EOW neat or OCCO is fine....reviews/commentary? I'm running low on time ladies...I'm relying on you to help me ensure we have an OOTBPHM - Out Of The BallPark Home Run. I'd say call me Mark McGuire - but he was on 'Roids...oh wait - I'm Phero Boosting for Social Advantage. Call me Mark McGuire. I still hate Barry Bonds as he was an attitudanal pecker - so it's Mark McGuire to you. Sorry - too much ESPN at home.

Thinking second boosted Beta is Fragrance plus Cougar plus Added Cops - 1x. Enough to make me sparkly and sexy - and yet not 2X Cougar which turns me stupid horny.

(I bet you didn't think when you got up this morning that you would see the word LOOKIE and the word LEXICON in the same sentence. Just guessin')

*moves glasses to bridge of nose, puts on best imperious expression*

Hmm...the hard-ass lit lecturer in me says mixing venacular and proper terminology is okay in speech but not in writing. However, as obvious bias prevails, I'm giving you a pass. For now. :)

*moves glasses to bridge of nose, puts on best imperious expression*

Hmm...the hard-ass lit lecturer in me says mixing venacular and proper terminology is okay in speech but not in writing. However, as obvious bias prevails, I'm giving you a pass. For now. :)

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH WHATEVER...

;)

Spank me later for the mixing of vernacular and proper terminology - OH WAIT. Don't. You have that flogger I'm running from....

...and I'm going to mail it to your KSBF. THERE IS NO ESCAPING. :)

Oh no YOU don't. He already has enough Bossy Alpha ideas. And pushes my official boundaries farther than I would prefer.

Added with you and your naughty ideas - screw limits/boundaries - I'd just turn into some perimenopausal ho. And I am a LOT of things - that EVIL witch, bossy, funny, honest, Pain in the Arse - like I said - a lot of things - but one thing I haven't been is HO.

Off to run errands...you have to love Fridays Off and lovely, sunny cool Fall days.

Ok - ya'll - I have the order in - as seriously - Mara said she had HUNDREDS of bottles of Beta to Produce. And I sincerely - really truly - need this by 12/4 dead latest...

And what is in the Shelly Conquer the Universe Kit?

Newly Ordered:

B-Gasm - Qty 2

-------- One with 2 X Heart and Soul plus 2 X Cops

--------- One with 2X Stone Cougar plus 2 X Cops

So - God Willing- Off to EU with lovely, sweet skin musk smelling lovelies that either knock them over the head with sparkly or beloved. (Horny for both - duh - 2X cops?)

I know, I know - discretion is the better part of valor. Look. I have 4 DARN days to convince him that he LONGS for me and hates the idea of a world without me. Ain't no sense in sending a boy to do a Man's Job.

Just say'in.