OK Ya'll - speak now or forever hold your peace...

Shelly B

Bonne chance, ma amie. *salutes you*

And hey, you're The Hanged Man right now...CHANGES. Maybe some sacred sluttery is just what you need.

(you know I mock with love, so hush, honey :) )

Bonne chance, ma amie. *salutes you*

And hey, you're The Hanged Man right now...CHANGES. Maybe some sacred sluttery is just what you need.

(you know I mock with love, so hush, honey :) )

Ooohhhhh.... I think I like bossy girls as well as bossy boys.

Laughs hysterically.

Runs from keyboard...

Shelly~ Ive been really busy so I just now checked this thread.. If your still looking for Tah I would be Happy to send you 2 samples (half used) of Me Jane in support of your mission.. If you check my profile, I have my email up there... there should be PLENTY of Tah for your trip.

Edited by KrazyKat

Oh Duh! I just reread you're looking for unscented. If you change your mind you can email me..

Lovie - I would give nearly anything for some TAH at this point - based on reviews...

Seriously - I am so curious about the TAH now it's crazy.

But I have to admit - with the 2x cougar plus 2x cops and the 2x h and s plus 2x cops - seriously - i am closing in on overkill. This is going to need to be controlled spraying for sure.

Ail is probably hemorraging at the idea of 2x cops added to Heart and Soul. :-). I promise to use my upcoming arsenal with great care and promise not to use either one in settings where I don't have "back up".

The TG is one ginormous alpha male and no one is going to manage to do a thing bad to me with him around.

Edited by Shelly B

Lovie - I would give nearly anything for some TAH at this point - based on reviews...

Seriously - I am so curious about the TAH now it's crazy.

But I have to admit - with the 2x cougar plus 2x cops and the 2x h and s plus 2x cops - seriously - i am closing in on overkill. This is going to need to be controlled spraying for sure.

Ail is probably hemorraging at the idea of 2x cops added to Heart and Soul. :-). I promise to use my upcoming arsenal with great care and promise not to use either one in settings where I don't have "back up".

The TG is one ginormous alpha male and no one is going to manage to do a thing bad to me with him around.

Shelly honey, I would bet with these mixes of yours, alpha male is going to manage to do many, many bad things when no-ones around :)

Edited by KrazyKat

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure SB.... Ail can be a naughty gal too sometimes :)

I reckon that H&S plus cops would be an interesting version of Ail's Cuddle Bunny :)

Hehe, I'll bet he is all excited like a little girl, posting on another board somewhere about his KSGF, and asking what fragrances to wear to drive her wild! You're gonna have a ball, gf!

Hah - I only wish. :-)!!!!

The whole Mr. Shelly/divorce drama is a little much for him.

And honestly - stresses me out enough that some days I am most un-Shelly like. Oh well - we do the best we can each day- and have to hope it's enough.

Ail is probably hemorraging at the idea of 2x cops added to Heart and Soul. :-)

Lol, I like the idea of a social bonding mix, mixed with cops.

Shelly- I ordered a LP + Cougar add in, just because of your reviews of this blend, cannot wait to see how it works!

And good luck with your alpha male! ;-)

Lol, I like the idea of a social bonding mix, mixed with cops.

Shelly- I ordered a LP + Cougar add in, just because of your reviews of this blend, cannot wait to see how it works!

And good luck with your alpha male! ;-)

I'll be waiting and watching for your reviews - I LOVE Cougar.

And I'm a bit concerned about the H&S because it has B-Nol - which in me has meant major - can't shut my mouth syndrome. But ok - I'm trying to bond in 4 darn days. So - maybe it all be fine. :-)

And I'm a bit concerned about the H&S because it has B-Nol - which in me has meant major - can't shut my mouth syndrome.

Yup, same here. Can't shut my mouth. At least you know the stuff works lol!

It's recommended to wear B nol away from your face, and like on your wrists, so you're more likely to affect others rather than yourself, but you've probably read all about that.

Going back to TAH, go for it, give it a shot. For me it is liquid magic, the stuff is so awesome, it's right next to Popularity Potion, bubbly, sexy, fun ... I have another review to write about PP + Me Jane by the way, super dupper sexy + fun combo.

H&S for me makes me want to take care of myself, be there for others. It is a very calming and nurturing mix.

Hope the 4 days are going to be a LOT of fun for you!

And I'm a bit concerned about the H&S because it has B-Nol - which in me has meant major - can't shut my mouth syndrome. But ok - I'm trying to bond in 4 darn days. So - maybe it all be fine. :-)

Be careful w/ the sprays, my TT is an alpha. I think they may carry more testosterone in their systems. Whatever it is, when I go full strength pheros on him ( except for cops), he flips. When I go phero enhanced limited editions(1/3rd strength), thats when the magic happens. Just wanted to add that as a thought.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Be careful w/ the sprays, my TT is an alpha. I think they may carry more testosterone in their systems. Whatever it is, when I go full strength pheros on him ( except for cops), he flips. When I go phero enhanced limited editions(1/3rd strength), thats when the magic happens. Just wanted to add that as a thought.-Be blessed,Beccah-

Could be - I'll be monitoring reactions quite closely. I will say that - Cougar 2X has outstanding effects - not so much on him that I can tell - but mostly because he looks struck dumb at everyone flirting with me and me flirting right back. He eats it up - thinks it's totally hilarious. The whole sparkly flirt thing - with both genders - just gets him shaking his head in bemused disbelief...something about me being a total pistol. :rockon:

He was convinced a young puppy waiter - seriously - half the KSBF's age - was gay and I was equally convinced that he was checking me out. We placed a tiny wager (no money - just the joy of being right - which for two such socially dominant individuals is actually better than winning money) - and let the games begin. And the winner is?

KSBF says... "You Dirty Cougar! He did want you. I'd have sworn he was gay."

That's right. Blows on fingers. And there are worse things in life than being called a Dirty Cougar. :666:

I heard the funniest thing on TMZ last night - Vivica A. Fox was coming out of a store, I think, and their cameraman was there and he asked her if she was a cougar, and she admitted it, and then he asked if a woman was under forty were they a cougar and she said no, and he asked what they would be, and she said, "If she's under forty she's a puma." :rockon:

I heard the funniest thing on TMZ last night - Vivica A. Fox was coming out of a store, I think, and their cameraman was there and he asked her if she was a cougar, and she admitted it, and then he asked if a woman was under forty were they a cougar and she said no, and he asked what they would be, and she said, "If she's under forty she's a puma." :rockon:

Raising a glass to Cougars everywhere. It's a state of mind - not an animal, vegetable or mineral. :-)

Raising a glass to Cougars everywhere. It's a state of mind - not an animal, vegetable or mineral. :-)

Exactly! If you ROCK it, you're a cougar.....if you don't, you're a just a pussycat....

Exactly! If you ROCK it, you're a cougar.....if you don't, you're a just a pussycat....

Ah...but as Master Quince proclaimed one early early morning as he lay in a post-coital stupor: Whatever Pussy wants, Pussy gets. :666:

Ah...but as Master Quince proclaimed one early early morning as he lay in a post-coital stupor: Whatever Pussy wants, Pussy gets. :)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA