O/T posts from October thread

Shelly B

Hi Djac-

I was wonderin where ya went, I don't know what to say except that I'm kinda--pissed off that of all the people in the world something like this would happen to you. Your too GOOD, kind...I'm so sorry.

As for the PE of course, its not a thang,as for your meds TAKE THEM -ativan is it ? Thats very close to klonopin, which is what I take for my out of control (not to get graphic but my panic attacks induce vomit and the other kind of 'emptying', I get dizzy and fall down sometimes), panic attacks-I don't know what kind of panic attacks your havin, but after losin a loved one I think it's perfectly NORMAL to want to hide yourself away in a room for for awhile, especially a young one.

Counseling is good, and breakthrough medication is too. Alot of people might disagree with me on that saying 'get through things without chemicals'-well, I say, this world is tough enough to shoulder and we can use all the help we can get. If that help comes in the form of a prescription sometimes, so be it..it's harder for you with other children in your life. You can't hide yourself away as long as you'd like to.

Still-why do these things happen to the good ones...your one of the best people I know and I've never even met ya..

I wish you strength in the coming months(and then some, honestly),and I send ya all kinds of LOVE. My Heart goes out to you, and all of yours.

Please, feel free to email me,or call. I can give ya my number.

Love You Lady, Lori :lol:

ps-Ancient Goddess-um it seems we lived very similiar lives! VERY. Just sayin..you can email me too if you ever wanna vent about anything.

Edited by cheeseburger79

OMG these look sooooooo great. Wow! so much this Oct/Nov release has...Oh, I am gonna be so broke. I think I still have some credit left though and so I will prolly cash in on those this time.

Sorry I have been scarce...life has been really ah strange. I am so swamped with work. I was very ill for awhile, recouped but not properly and ended up really sick, but worse than anything, I lost my first born grandchild. Yes, he choked on some kind of ball/round toy and no one was around to catch it in time. Afterwards, I think I kind of lost it with reality (seriously) I now have such bad panic attacks, the doctor wants me to take ativan for awhile. and tey have me going to counseling. the counselor/therapist says I have some unresolved issues with mom's death and I know it is true. I just don't want to deal with a lot of it right now. Basically I really am living day at a time. Somedays it is soooo hard to leave my bedroom, everything scares me about life. But I have to pretend and pull things together for my youngest child, who is having her own issues about death since mom passed away. (she is the one with Cystic Fibrosis, and is always worrying about living past a certain age her own self. now shes really worried about mommy living to help take care of her. I told her, I am never leaving her.

so, I am sorry I have not been active around the forum. Y'all know this is my second home and no matter what, I would find my way back home. lol

TG...you are the best sister and friend ever. I love you sweets. Thanks for checking up on me.

Cheesey, thank you for your most wonderful gift to me. I can not wait to try it. I know I am gonna love it! Rhank you so much cheesy(lori)

Mara/Danna...Hugzzz. and thank you for making my PE's. I know they will be fabulous. The labels are so gorgeous. Everything looks fabulous! can't wait to try them. Say hi to John for me as well.

all of my other forum family, I miss you like mad and I am not gone away okay. and I will be okay, so don't worry about djac...just gotta make what is in my heart match what is in my head. and sometimes, that is real hard.

special blessings to everyone.

oh yeah... some ladies have a package that was due to go out saturday. I promise, it will go out on this coming Saturday and I am so sorry, so sorry for the delay.

be blessed -djac

ETA cause its early and I am a hot mess, but I can spell. lol

D,

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and sending you loving thoughts in this difficult time. You are a phenominal person who is loved by many. Please know that I'll be praying for you and your family.

Be blessed,

John

Hi Djac-

I was wonderin where ya went, I don't know what to say except that I'm kinda--pissed off that of all the people in the world something like this would happen to you. Your too GOOD, kind...I'm so sorry.

As for the PE of course, its not a thang,as for your meds TAKE THEM -ativan is it ? Thats very close to klonopin, which is what I take for my out of control (not to get graphic but my panic attacks induce vomit and the other kind of 'emptying', I get dizzy and fall down sometimes), panic attacks-I don't know what kind of panic attacks your havin, but after losin a loved one I think it's perfectly NORMAL to want to hide yourself away in a room for for awhile, especially a young one.

Counseling is good, and breakthrough medication is too. Alot of people might disagree with me on that saying 'get through things without chemicals'-well, I say, this world is tough enough to shoulder and we can use all the help we can get. If that help comes in the form of a prescription sometimes, so be it..it's harder for you with other children in your life. You can't hide yourself away as long as you'd like to.

Still-why do these things happen to the good ones...your one of the best people I know and I've never even met ya..

I wish you strength in the coming months(and then some, honestly),and I send ya all kinds of LOVE. My Heart goes out to you, and all of yours.

Please, feel free to email me,or call. I can give ya my number.

Love You Lady, Lori :Hug_emoticon:

ps-Ancient Goddess-um it seems we lived very similiar lives! VERY. Just sayin..you can email me too if you ever wanna vent about anything.

aww ya we'll deff. have to exchange emails sometime soon. :CHEERS~19:

djac,

Sorry to hear about your loss! Take care of yourself and make sure you get your self healthy. You can't help someone else if you aren't 100%. You've got a lot of good thoughts coming your way!!

Djac,

So sorry to hear about what your going through. I know when your a mother, your needs seem to come last, but it's important to realize that sometimes you need to come first. If you need a shoulder, just know that there are many here who would love to help. Take care

Oh djac, I am so sorry that life is giving you such a heavy load right now. Too much sorrow in such a short time. Please know that we all love ya and are sending positive thoughts your way...Hang in there sweetie...

Oh Djac, so saddened to read of your Grandson's passing and that you haven't been doing well either. Hang in there, were here if you need us.

Djac--I'm so so sorry to read this. ((hug)) My thoughts are with you darling.

OMG these look sooooooo great. Wow! so much this Oct/Nov release has...Oh, I am gonna be so broke. I think I still have some credit left though and so I will prolly cash in on those this time.

Sorry I have been scarce...life has been really ah strange. I am so swamped with work. I was very ill for awhile, recouped but not properly and ended up really sick, but worse than anything, I lost my first born grandchild. Yes, he choked on some kind of ball/round toy and no one was around to catch it in time. Afterwards, I think I kind of lost it with reality (seriously) I now have such bad panic attacks, the doctor wants me to take ativan for awhile. and tey have me going to counseling. the counselor/therapist says I have some unresolved issues with mom's death and I know it is true. I just don't want to deal with a lot of it right now. Basically I really am living day at a time. Somedays it is soooo hard to leave my bedroom, everything scares me about life. But I have to pretend and pull things together for my youngest child, who is having her own issues about death since mom passed away. (she is the one with Cystic Fibrosis, and is always worrying about living past a certain age her own self. now shes really worried about mommy living to help take care of her. I told her, I am never leaving her.

so, I am sorry I have not been active around the forum. Y'all know this is my second home and no matter what, I would find my way back home. lol

TG...you are the best sister and friend ever. I love you sweets. Thanks for checking up on me.

Cheesey, thank you for your most wonderful gift to me. I can not wait to try it. I know I am gonna love it! Rhank you so much cheesy(lori)

Mara/Danna...Hugzzz. and thank you for making my PE's. I know they will be fabulous. The labels are so gorgeous. Everything looks fabulous! can't wait to try them. Say hi to John for me as well.

all of my other forum family, I miss you like mad and I am not gone away okay. and I will be okay, so don't worry about djac...just gotta make what is in my heart match what is in my head. and sometimes, that is real hard.

special blessings to everyone.

oh yeah... some ladies have a package that was due to go out saturday. I promise, it will go out on this coming Saturday and I am so sorry, so sorry for the delay.

be blessed -djac

ETA cause its early and I am a hot mess, but I can spell. lol

djac--- I am so so sorry for your loss. You seem to be just the nicest, sweetest gal around. It's just not fair. Take care of you. Hugs

Hi Djac,

I just today read about your grandchild's passing. I am so very sorry. You were so kind to me when I first began ordering from LP in Aug. My heart goes out to you and your family. Having had a devastating loss 4 years ago, I understand the magnitude of the pain. I will be thinking about you and praying that your family remains strong through all of this.

Rosegirl