I have a SECRET.... A "juicy" secret !!!!

(I'm thinkin' she's having too much fun watching us spin here...heh)

ETA: OR! I could be wrong! lol... you're too kind livinginparadise... you could have had HOURS of fun w/us

Edited by katz

DRUM ROLL PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

Soon to be released very shortly will be a rebrew of COUGAR !!!!!!

Thats right ladies !!!!! Notify the media... no even better someone notify SHELLY B !!!!

COUGARS WILL SOON BE OUT ON THE PROWL !!!!

Hah! Shelly's goin' swimmin' - think the KSBF is going to break my heart by getting cold feet. :-(

And that was really the bright spot in my world these days...

Sighs. Needs some Cougar. And something happy to focus on.

Yay yay yay yay!!! I'm soooo excited, I absolutely love this!!

Thats right ladies !!!!! Notify the media... no even better someone notify SHELLY B !!!!

Yippie...I never tried the scented version!!!!! :wub:

Shelly....

From what I have read on the boards here....you have a "go get'm" attitude! So don't you let him get cold feet !!!

You make him feel fuzzy, warm and then just plain hot letting him know what he would be missing out on if he decides to turn tail.

Or he could just be confused with maybe where he stands with you? Men also get unsure as woman do so maybe just an honest "here's where we stand or how I feel about you" talk might be the thing to find out what is really going on inside that handsome head of his ---

Shelly....

From what I have read on the boards here....you have a "go get'm" attitude! So don't you let him get cold feet !!!

You make him feel fuzzy, warm and then just plain hot letting him know what he would be missing out on if he decides to turn tail.

Or he could just be confused with maybe where he stands with you? Men also get unsure as woman do so maybe just an honest "here's where we stand or how I feel about you" talk might be the thing to find out what is really going on inside that handsome head of his ---

No Darlin'- it's the messiness in both of our personal lives - I can't blame him for panicking - I just hope he changes his mind and decides he'd rather risk it than not.

I think I'm worth the risk - but I don't want any man that doesn't feel the same.

But that doesn't mean he will agree with that - and that doesn't mean it won't hurt my feelings if he doesn't.

The whole getting divorced and hoping that the world ultimately holds something more fulfilling - means - I have to be open to both the good and the bad of emotionally extending again. And if this turns out bad - I need to put my big girl britches on and deal with it. Or Cougar lace thong as the case may be...

But I'm grateful for the support - sadly - I need all the positive lift ups I can get these days.

Edited by Shelly B

The whole getting divorced and hoping that the world ultimately holds something more fulfilling - means - I have to be open to both the good and the bad of emotionally extending again. And if this turns out bad - I need to put my big girl britches on and deal with it. Or Cougar lace thong as the case may be...

That's absolutely right, Shelly! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.....if this one isn't the RIGHT one, you will know....and if that is the case, just keep on steppin' until you DO find THE ONE. I think I did this time (after three divorces, and too many near-misses that I called off just in time, I am hoping I am right)!!

I can't wait to try a bottle of this. Mara asked me to do the label and I was all *sqeeeee* - I never tried the scent and only recently tried the phero and fell in love instantly. I know it was grapefruit, but what else was in it? Grapefruit seems to be all I remember. This is definitely a bottle right off the bat. Probably will end up multiples given how much I love grapefruit.

Hah! Shelly's goin' swimmin' - think the KSBF is going to break my heart by getting cold feet. :-(

And that was really the bright spot in my world these days...

Sighs. Needs some Cougar. And something happy to focus on.

Bummer on that. I've come to the conclusion that the ones that don't workout are better off that way. Of course, I'm usually the one that gets the cold feet because of my never ending list of red flags. Cold feet is probably a red flag, too.

Another one will come along.

I'm going to rip the sock puppet off and beat you with it if you don't spill it! :wub:

HA !

yep... great minds

That's absolutely right, Shelly! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.....if this one isn't the RIGHT one, you will know....and if that is the case, just keep on steppin' until you DO find THE ONE. I think I did this time (after three divorces, and too many near-misses that I called off just in time, I am hoping I am right)!!

Girlfriend

I know that mentally - not so much inside sometimes - so I am going to rely on you and SG and all the rest to help me keep my head screwed on straight. :-)

Because that's what friends are for.

I can't wait to try a bottle of this. Mara asked me to do the label and I was all *sqeeeee* - I never tried the scent and only recently tried the phero and fell in love instantly. I know it was grapefruit, but what else was in it? Grapefruit seems to be all I remember. This is definitely a bottle right off the bat. Probably will end up multiples given how much I love grapefruit.

here you go http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-PGirl-Cougar.html

glad to know it's a remake, I wore this sparingly the unscented too

Ok - who else wants to see this in Spray Form - 2 X strength?

Cause I'm sitting here going?

:020105~21::wub::P:wink2::lol2::lolipop::lolipop::banana052::banana052::banana052:

OMG....that would kill any man within range, no matter what their age!!

Ok - who else wants to see this in Spray Form - 2 X strength?

Cause I'm sitting here going?

:020105~21::wub::P:wink2::lol2::lolipop::lolipop::banana052::banana052::banana052:

I do, I do !!!!!!!

Shelly you are so FAB that I know you will find that someone special soon......

OMG....that would kill any man within range, no matter what their age!!

It looks like Dolly is speaking English and yet makes no sense...um? Is there a problem with that? Because I sort of thought that was the point?

So, so confused by my dearest Dolly...honey - look under your pillow and tell me if you found something that looks like a pod. (roflmao!!!!)

I know it was grapefruit, but what else was in it? Grapefruit seems to be all I remember.

The primary notes were grapefruit, amber, sugars and musk

So, so confused by my dearest Dolly...honey - look under your pillow and tell me if you found something that looks like a pod. (roflmao!!!!)

No the pods are under the bed, silly girl.

The scented PG Cougar is one of my very favorites, so YAY! I've considered using the Stone Cougar in another base, but a grapefruit-based scent is the perfect synergy.

No the pods are under the bed, silly girl.

Meh - blows raspberries. It's only been a blue million years since that movie came out - and you and I were both wearing neon and parachute pants at the time. And I had a mullet AND a banana clip. (pimpl - I am NOT kidding)

Frankie says RELAX Luna.

ttyt - off to examine the inside of my eyelids

I had a Frankie Say RELAX shirt! And a mullet! (except mine didn't quite turn out like that, it was too short in the back)

But no...no neon or parchute pants for me. I was boring: I wore band shirts and jeans for the majority of my youth. Come to think of it, I still do that. :banana052:

That the two of you are even discussing the 1978 remake is slap-worthy. The REAL version was made before any of us was hatched, and starred my seriously hunkalicious friend Kevin McCarthy...(now 95 years old)...here's a still from the film circa 1956.

Kevin_McCarthy23.jpg

It looks like Dolly is speaking English and yet makes no sense...um? Is there a problem with that? Because I sort of thought that was the point?

Did I say that killing them was a BAD thing?

AWESOME. I cried when the scented version was all sold out. Cougar literally is the fountain of youth LP. I simply must have it. So....when is it coming out. Hmmmm

The primary notes were grapefruit, amber, sugars and musk

The scented PG Cougar is one of my very favorites, so YAY! I've considered using the Stone Cougar in another base, but a grapefruit-based scent is the perfect synergy.

I can't wait to try the scented version.... :thbf54f4bf:

That the two of you are even discussing the 1978 remake is slap-worthy. The REAL version was made before any of us was hatched, and starred my seriously hunkalicious friend Kevin McCarthy...(now 95 years old)...here's a still from the film circa 1956.

Kevin_McCarthy23.jpg

We watched this one Halloween night and I yelled out "That's Mara's FRIEND !!", the look I got didn't care :) , I thought it was COOL :thbf54f4bf: !

Well this is cool! Ha, I knew about it too, but was sworn to secrecy, and I keep secrets. But now its outta the bag, so we might as well talk about it.

So, the Grapefruit in Money Honey was WHITE right? And this will be pink? I'm tryin to glean the difference.

Shelly B, my friend, I hope that man comes around..

I believe (M will correct me if I'm wrong, of course) that the original PGCP had white grapefruit and then the second brew was both white and pink to sweeten it up just a bit (but retain the tangy/juicy quality).