I have a SECRET.... A "juicy" secret !!!!

I'm a little confused. :huh: I've only been here a couple of months (love the scents and love to read your posts) but can somebody tell me how this new rebrewed cougar is different than stone cougar? Just ordered that one in 60/40 spray but with all of the excitement about it I might order the new one too.

Rosegirl

P.S. Shelly, I hope everything works out for you. Sounds like you deserve some real happiness.

*edit*

Whoops, I really need to adopt reading comprehension before I die.

Stone Cougar is the unscented pheromone blend. Phero Girl Cougar Potion is the scented version, with grapefruit (to assist with creating a youthful glamour), amber, sugars and musk plus the pheromone mix. There were two previous brews of PGCP, this is the third.

I'll leave this part anyway:

We don't know, exactly. Stone Cougar is a proprietary blend so we don't know what all the ingredients are. However, as Mara requested a replacement for Pharmacom's original formula, I think we can safely assume that it shares many of the same molecules.

Edited by luna65

Well this is cool! Ha, I knew about it too, but was sworn to secrecy, and I keep secrets.

Me too... I had known for quite a bit also and I was chatting with Mara on the phone and had her blessing to let the good news be known :o:lol:

I am still sooo excited Cheeseburger !!! :blue_dancing_banana:

So how many of us are going to get this in a spray and add additional Cougar?

*waving hands in the air frantically!!* I am ! I am !!!!!!

Edited by livinginparadise

*edit*

Whoops, I really need to adopt reading comprehension before I die.

Stone Cougar is the unscented pheromone blend. Phero Girl Cougar Potion is the scented version, with grapefruit (to assist with creating a youthful glamour), amber, sugars and musk plus the pheromone mix. There were two previous brews of PGCP, this is the third.

I'll leave this part anyway:

We don't know, exactly. Stone Cougar is a proprietary blend so we don't know what all the ingredients are. However, as Mara requested a replacement for Pharmacom's original formula, I think we can safely assume that it shares many of the same molecules.

Wow! That sounds nice. I think I will get some when it comes out. Youthful glamour is always a plus. :blue_dancing_banana: