Sign in to follow this  
sultry brunette

WANT

I am not sure what all is in here, but I can definately smell honeycomb or honey. There is some subtle fruit in here as well. It is yummy.

On me, this one is sweet, light, and fruity, with a boozy background. All-in-all, a nice scent, especially if you are attending holiday parties.....you know, crowded rooms where you don't want to knock people over with your perfume.....

I think it also has a couple of notes in common with Sultry Afternoon.....but not as musky.....

Edited by Dolly

Ok I need to say I love LP, i have Want and coeur de l'amour on and I am just amazed at the depth and intrigue I get when smelling both.

When I smell want I definetly get a very feminine powdery honeycomb scent it is deliscious and light like icing sugar. I cant see myself wearing this alone as I am not a huge powder fan, however thisa scent is stil very nice and I can see myself either bathing in it or using it as a mix with other deeper scents.

I wore WANT yesterday and I didn't get powdery at all....I got a very similar vibe to Deliciously Wicked, but "softer" perhaps. I really liked it. I was sniffing away all day, upbeat and pleassant. And DH commented on how good I smelled when he got home (say 10 hours after application). It's very unusual for him to comment...

Sometimes I think my nose is calibrated all wonky.

Hmmm, maybe my skin amps a powdery scent, I get the same thing with Sugared honeycomb....

Im really liking this one as well. It reminds me a bit of boudoir but a lighter version and with alot of honey. As some of you know I adore honey scents and I think this works better as a honey scent for me than sugared honeycomb. I guess the added sweetness from the other ingredients boost the sweetness of honey I was looking for. I like the deep subtle boozyness to this as well like a nice rum fruit cake.

and the bottle list grows longer

This is a light sweet smell that reminds me of christmas candy. Soft and very feminine.

I wore this with sweet revenge and the combination was very nice. When ever i got frustrated or started to get annoyed or angered i just sniffed myself and said i want [fill in the blank] until i calmed down - it worked, helped me settle down and get back to business - it mostly was i want people to leave me alone and stop asking for things right away.

All I can say is I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!!! Wish that I had tried it sooner, it's perfect for this season I'm seriously thinking about getting a full bottle of this one.

I couldn't find a review thread for 'Want', so am I the only one who likes it? :yeahthat: On me it smells like, and retains after dry-down, the scent of Christmas ribbon candies. Perfect for the upcoming holidays, and I'm thinking of some awesome layering opportunities (LP 'Red' and Bath & Body Works 'Winter Candy Apple' to name two). I wish I could buy out the whole stock that's on sale.

And since I mentioned that:

How to make a Christmas candy wreath

Yeah using the search engine doesn't always work, unfortunately.

WANT

Yes I like WANT a lot too. Unfortunately when I tried to review it, the search feature doesn't like that word...and I was too lazy to manually go back that far in the threads.

At first I get big yellow banana - sort of like banana candy - but then it goes to a rich honey scent, and stays all night long. I wear it in the evenings quite a bit, and the next morning I still can smell the honeyed goodness. Plays well with other scents too to add a little sweet zing.

Three words: rum-soaked bananas. And honey. And soft roses in the background. So glad I got a sniffee in my latest order so I can preview this before my bottle arrives: now I can't wait to slather it! :P

Three words: rum-soaked bananas. And honey. And soft roses in the background. So glad I got a sniffee in my latest order so I can preview this before my bottle arrives: now I can't wait to slather it! :w00t:

I can't believe I never reviewed this! Your right Invidiana it is a sweet banana & I love it. I don't get any booze w/ my skin. It's more like banana candy on me.

This does smell great in the vial...love the banana! But I think the liquor accords play havoc with my chemistry (once again) in that it does the weird perfume-y hairspray thing again.

*sigh*

Oooooooo, you guys are making me think to layer this over coconut scents. Will have to try that.

Oooooooo, you guys are making me think to layer this over coconut scents. Will have to try that.

Soft, flora and I actually sensed smoke ..... I'm really not good at this.

I was so surprised when I had a WANT craving and realized I've gone through about 3/4 of a bottle of this juice. Yummy honey-banana roses. Has great throw and stays through the whole day.

And did I mention the honey-banana roses???

Ha! I finally took a look at the notes in Want - and well, I'll be!

Now that I know there is banana in here, I can smell it (all delicious and mouth-watering) in the vial and for all of 3 seconds after applying. But as soon as it touches my skin, it turns into... bubblegum - which I find hilarious for some reason. It's so bright and fruity and fun! :icecream:

After complete drydown, I do get the honey and a hint of rose. The boozy notes are AWOL, making Want less of a "seasonal" scent for me, although I guess its candy-like cheerfulness could also be associated with the holiday season :D