BI in Spray

Ok - ok - I know, BI is good for your beloved and being at home. Too many cops to go outside and play....

Blows Raspberries.

:001_tt2:

Sometimes you get up and want to be a sexpot. And I had a big dinner out with a bunch of people where being the hottest chick in the room was high on my list of things I felt like doing. :party:

And I was with a bunch of friends walking to and from the dinner so I didn't have to worry about getting mauled.

So - I used my BI -loaded BGasm for the scent and then over-sprayed with BI 1X on wrists and back of neck. A dry down period is totally required as you can SO smell the cops.

Targets?

There were two guys at the dinner that I thought had a teeny tiny crush work crush on me before hand. One is 5 or 6 years older and a huge alpha male - and actually - I know he has a work crush on me. He's the one who wanted to know if he brought the sugar I'd ask pretty please. :)

The other - I was a lot less certain he was crushing on me - because he is a baby - a whole decade younger - and Mr. Young Single Upward -Bound Executive. And up to know - he's been nothing but polite - although he was acting a bit "friendlier" the first couple of days of this meeting.

And while I did nothing improper - despite my ignoring my LIMIT 2 rule - it's safe to say - the way both of them were behaving - Shelly could have shagged either one of them if she felt like it.

They could not have been more attentive, more clearly turned on than they were at a work function. I could see one of my old girlfriends sitting next to me watching all of it with avid attention wondering WTF? What's with Shelly and WTF is with So and so alpha male? He's an A** to everyone but look at him around Shel? He was mooney, dihl, just looking at me like he wanted to take me back and rip my clothes off. :)

But I had the good sense to walk home with my friends and go back to my room alone. I will say I had extremely dirty thoughts. And I did *think* about calling the big alpha male to see if he wanted to come over and tuck me in and tell me a bed time story. ;)

But the :ange: on my shoulder said I was still broken up about the KSBF dumping me and that I shouldn't do anything I'd regret later. So I listened to the :ange: and put away the naughty night wear and put on my rubber duck jammies instead.

All in all - BI in a spray - should be used judiciously - but when you choose to exercise your powers of the sex goddess - it will be noticed. If they wanted you before - it so amps the desire - that they are all but putty in the hands. Naughty putty but still putty...

I think this would be great for pushing a hesitant crush into a big o' Manly He-Man. Or if you feel like being ravished within an inch of your life by your man - I think the BI spray would do it.

Edited by Shelly B

YES!!!! Love the report Shelly!... And the rubber duck PJs comment too!! lol

I have been doing my own spray pheros with some of the LPs I got, I find it to be a lot of fun!

I haven't had much luck with BI myself, I know you guys love it here, so I'll try the spray form, why not?!! Sounds like fun!

& Sex Goddess, me LIKEY!!! ...

Great report Shelly! Hell, have yourself some fun.....you deserve it! I made my own BI laced/OCCO/LP Black perfume spray.....it is luscious, and does turn heads! I just make sure that the honey-pie is with me when I wear it! I wouldn't want to have to drop-kick anybody!

Great report Shelly! Hell, have yourself some fun.....you deserve it! I made my own BI laced/OCCO/LP Black perfume spray.....it is luscious, and does turn heads! I just make sure that the honey-pie is with me when I wear it! I wouldn't want to have to drop-kick anybody!

Hey Dolly, is your BI 1x or 2x?? I'm thinking about getting a 2x spray and mixing with an already BI amped scent with a little OCCO white thrown into the mix.

Shelly do you notice a difference from BI or Cougar terms of hits/how you are projected out-percieved/how you feel and any other difference you can think of???

BI - meant overwhelming male attraction - complete DIHL- just poleaxed. Like stupid horny. Women not affected and zip, nada on self effects.

Cougar - sparkly, chatty FUN and flirty. Men and women respond. MEGA self effects. Makes me all happy and sparkly and flirty and "can you keep up with me big boy?". I am a sassy thing with Cougar. (ok - always- just extra with Cougar)

If I am going to a party - I would prefer Cougar because I want self effects. If I had a bf - I'd switch it up every now and then to the BI so I could get the neanderthal - take my woman to cave by the hair reaction. :666:

case in point - TG with BI could barely squeek out words. Mostly stared at me like prey - a bit disconcerting actually. If I had called him to the hotel - pretty sure I'd have needed crutches the next day based on the animalstic way he was watching me. Same tg - with Cougar 2x- chatty, smiley, looked up under lashes, kept brushing my knees with his under the table. More like he was courting and flirting - trying to convince me I wanted him.

Don't get me wrong - I like neanderthals and there is a place in life for the post-coital crutches/Alleve. It just wasn't with him.

Hey Dolly, is your BI 1x or 2x?? I'm thinking about getting a 2x spray and mixing with an already BI amped scent with a little OCCO white thrown into the mix.

I mixed mine from a double-boosted bottle of LP Black with some OCCO.....there again, I didn't use the whole bottle of either scent......about 5 mls or so of the Black, so it probably comes out to ROUGHLY 1X.....there was no BI in my alcohol....it was just straight.....

A 2X BI with a boosted scent and OCCO would probably KILL.....and that is not necessarily a bad thing....hehe....

Don't get me wrong - I like neanderthals and there is a place in life for the post-coital crutches/Alleve. It just wasn't with him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....Shelly, you are right on that one! Sometimes, it is totally warranted!

BI - meant overwhelming male attraction - complete DIHL- just poleaxed. Like stupid horny. Women not affected and zip, nada on self effects.

Cougar - sparkly, chatty FUN and flirty. Men and women respond. MEGA self effects. Makes me all happy and sparkly and flirty and "can you keep up with me big boy?". I am a sassy thing with Cougar. (ok - always- just extra with Cougar)

If I am going to a party - I would prefer Cougar because I want self effects. If I had a bf - I'd switch it up every now and then to the BI so I could get the neanderthal - take my woman to cave by the hair reaction. :666:

case in point - TG with BI could barely squeek out words. Mostly stared at me like prey - a bit disconcerting actually. If I had called him to the hotel - pretty sure I'd have needed crutches the next day based on the animalstic way he was watching me. Same tg - with Cougar 2x- chatty, smiley, looked up under lashes, kept brushing my knees with his under the table. More like he was courting and flirting - trying to convince me I wanted him.

HAHAHA!!! Im still on the fence with Cougar, I wish the ingredients were listed...I have BI blend and it does seem to warrant that unwanted attention but NOT from the types I like and at this point my other-the-hill submissive loverboy is immune to the affects of the oil, even if I slather it on.. Im still looking to switch it up. after reading Dolly and your experiences, Im thinking the more potent BI Spray, maybe x2 just for him.

I mixed mine from a double-boosted bottle of LP Black with some OCCO.....there again, I didn't use the whole bottle of either scent......about 5 mls or so of the Black, so it probably comes out to ROUGHLY 1X.....there was no BI in my alcohol....it was just straight.....

A 2X BI with a boosted scent and OCCO would probably KILL.....and that is not necessarily a bad thing....hehe....

Maybe it'd be a bit of overkill. :emot153: BUT, I'm thinking about maybe going for it anyway. Some 2x BI and some 2x Cougar and maybe some 2x Treasured Hearts.....

Sooooooooo, for home use (or sexy night out with hubby) do you think BIx1 in a spray is enough? I'm thinking of scenting with LP Black, since that's my current fave.

I just LOVE BI.....seriously. I think that BI at regular strength in a spray should be enough for you in the setting you describe.....does he respond to the BI in oil or the CPS? Or with a BI boosted scent? If he does, then 1X should be plenty in a spray where your hubby is your target....you could add some OCCO to it to get some extra sexual "punch", if you need it.....

Maybe it'd be a bit of overkill. :emot153: BUT, I'm thinking about maybe going for it anyway. Some 2x BI and some 2x Cougar and maybe some 2x Treasured Hearts.....

GO FOR IT, GIRL! Be sure to keep us posted, though! We want details!!

I just LOVE BI.....seriously. I think that BI at regular strength in a spray should be enough for you in the setting you describe.....does he respond to the BI in oil or the CPS? Or with a BI boosted scent? If he does, then 1X should be plenty in a spray where your hubby is your target....you could add some OCCO to it to get some extra sexual "punch", if you need it.....

You are the voice of reason. Maybe I'll rein it in a bit.

You are the voice of reason. Maybe I'll rein it in a bit.

I wasn't trying to rein you in.....I was answering Lynne's question.....I want to see what happens when you add a BI 2X to a boosted scent with OCCO.....that sounds like something DOLLY would do!!

I wasn't trying to rein you in.....I was answering Lynne's question.....I want to see what happens when you add a BI 2X to a boosted scent with OCCO.....that sounds like something DOLLY would do!!

You only live once, I figure!

You only live once, I figure!

That's RIGHT! Take notes, though!!

:wub:

SWBookworm? If you do it right - once should be enough. :666:

Just sayin'....

Amen, Shelly!!

:wub:

SWBookworm? If you do it right - once should be enough. :666:

Just sayin'....

Exactly!! :c352-0016:

Sorry to threadjack but I wanted to share my experiences with BI and Cougar in the spray form. I have Cougar 2X in Blood Martini and BI 2x in Vampire Bait. KrazyKat..how very interesting! My submissive guy doesn't notice BI at all either! Not a smidge. I'm always so shocked how it doesn't even register a blip on his radar when it affects so many other men on a regular basis. BI 2x didn't work on him either. He's all about Cuddlebunny and Sexology. Strangely I haven't noticed a huge increase in hits on the streets from BI 2x spray than I did with my regular BI oils. Maybe Im just afraid it spray it generously because it seems to smell much stronger. I consistently get hits with regular strength BI oils. I really like Vampire Bait in the spray. Vampire Bait has a bite when I first apply and then it mellows to the scent that I love much faster in the spray.

I've also got a bottle of Cougar 2x in spray. I don't notice the hits being quite as overtly sexual as BI. They are sexual, but not lurking drooling sexual, they are more friendly and interested. I also notice women seem to warm up to me MUCH more with Cougar than BI and very often are my most blatant Cougar hit. My female doctor, I swear was so friendly it was almost like she was hitting on me, although I know she really wasn't and is very happily married. She just seemed sorta high on Cougar! ..she was like spazzy giddy and almost flirty. It was soo odd. She welcomed me "Hi Sugarcookie!" Commented on my eye color and mentioned on 2 occasions how good I smell..how the sparkly smell matches my sparkly personality. She even told me that she was staring at my face so much because I remind her of her sister inlaw. She laughed and joked and complimented excessively. She went on and on. She's a total Cougar herself, a fit attractive woman in maybe her late 40's. She and I have been jokey and stuff but she's never complimented me so many times or acted so sassy. I haven't gotten tons of hits from women with it, but when I do they are usually quite obvious hits. Cougar gives me much nicer self affects than BI. I don't really notice self affects at all anymore with BI. I'm going to experiment more with the sprays but so far I don't really notice an obvious difference in the hits even with the higher dose of pheros.

Great report Geena!

Yeah, Cougar is some good stuff....that is why I have a bottle of the spray on order now.....hope it gets here soon so I can play!! :666: Wait till you try the scented Cougar that will be re-released soon....grapefuit and musks (and I think amber?)....sweet and SEXXAAAYYY...... :magicstick:

You did hit the nail on the head with the difference between BI and Cougar.....BI is very sexual, while Cougar is a more "sparkly" vibe.....I love them both!!

Great report Geena!

Yeah, Cougar is some good stuff....that is why I have a bottle of the spray on order now.....hope it gets here soon so I can play!! :666: Wait till you try the scented Cougar that will be re-released soon....grapefuit and musks (and I think amber?)....sweet and SEXXAAAYYY...... :magicstick:

You did hit the nail on the head with the difference between BI and Cougar.....BI is very sexual, while Cougar is a more "sparkly" vibe.....I love them both!!

said it before and I'll say it again - scented cougar in spray - 2X. Hot Dayum! Be still my heart.

Sorry to threadjack but I wanted to share my experiences with BI and Cougar in the spray form. I have Cougar 2X in Blood Martini and BI 2x in Vampire Bait. KrazyKat..how very interesting! My submissive guy doesn't notice BI at all either! Not a smidge. I'm always so shocked how it doesn't even register a blip on his radar when it affects so many other men on a regular basis. BI 2x didn't work on him either. He's all about Cuddlebunny and Sexology. Strangely I haven't noticed a huge increase in hits on the streets from BI 2x spray than I did with my regular BI oils. Maybe Im just afraid it spray it generously because it seems to smell much stronger. I consistently get hits with regular strength BI oils. I really like Vampire Bait in the spray. Vampire Bait has a bite when I first apply and then it mellows to the scent that I love much faster in the spray.

I've also got a bottle of Cougar 2x in spray. I don't notice the hits being quite as overtly sexual as BI. They are sexual, but not lurking drooling sexual, they are more friendly and interested. I also notice women seem to warm up to me MUCH more with Cougar than BI and very often are my most blatant Cougar hit. My female doctor, I swear was so friendly it was almost like she was hitting on me, although I know she really wasn't and is very happily married. She just seemed sorta high on Cougar! ..she was like spazzy giddy and almost flirty. It was soo odd. She welcomed me "Hi Sugarcookie!" Commented on my eye color and mentioned on 2 occasions how good I smell..how the sparkly smell matches my sparkly personality. She even told me that she was staring at my face so much because I remind her of her sister inlaw. She laughed and joked and complimented excessively. She went on and on. She's a total Cougar herself, a fit attractive woman in maybe her late 40's. She and I have been jokey and stuff but she's never complimented me so many times or acted so sassy. I haven't gotten tons of hits from women with it, but when I do they are usually quite obvious hits. Cougar gives me much nicer self affects than BI. I don't really notice self affects at all anymore with BI. I'm going to experiment more with the sprays but so far I don't really notice an obvious difference in the hits even with the higher dose of pheros.

rambling on here but Geena other than cops, as of late the pheros that affect my slave-lover BF are Sexology, Treasured Hearts and get this... his new fave is Neanderlicious.. I cover my feet in this stuff and he will rub them for HOURS....

I still plan on taking the advice and trying the BI spray x2, and if that does nothing Im going in for the Cougar, maybe less sexual but perhaps different enough for some excitement.

Im in a city of a million women and far fewer men, the NEW phero-signatures are what excite my lover most... though I sometimes wear black wigs for him too...

Edited by KrazyKat

Great report Geena!

Really scented cougar,Do you know when .OMG ,Im so excited I love the smell.

thanks for the heads up

hugs to ya Dolly

KrazyKat, Treasured Hearts? Interesting. I will have to try that one. What about Heart and Soul? Heart and Soul makes him slavish but in an emotional, lovey way. Neanderlicious I never got to experiment much with because it smelled way to kitty-ish on me. I wish it came unscented. BI ain't no joke! I'm stunned on how consistently it works...works almost too much....on everybody but my target! Aww that's pretty nice of you of you wearing a wig for him. Sometimes I will wear a corset...when I'm feeling reeeally gracious. But it's usually "Tada! I look hot, now I'm taking it off because I can't bend over or breath." I wish I had stocked up on the original CuddleBunny that one really got to him.

Oh I love grapefruit scents. I am very excited about the scented Cougar coming out because that was before my time here. yahoo!

KrazyKat, Treasured Hearts? Interesting. I will have to try that one.

Treasured Hearts does eaxctly what it is supposed to....women are friendly, and it creates a "nesting" type of vibe in men.....it's good stuff! I am never without it in my arsenal!!

KrazyKat, Treasured Hearts? Interesting. I will have to try that one. What about Heart and Soul? Heart and Soul makes him slavish but in an emotional, lovey way. Neanderlicious I never got to experiment much with because it smelled way to kitty-ish on me. I wish it came unscented. BI ain't no joke! I'm stunned on how consistently it works...works almost too much....on everybody but my target! Aww that's pretty nice of you of you wearing a wig for him. Sometimes I will wear a corset...when I'm feeling reeeally gracious. But it's usually "Tada! I look hot, now I'm taking it off because I can't bend over or breath." I wish I had stocked up on the original CuddleBunny that one really got to him.

Oh I love grapefruit scents. I am very excited about the scented Cougar coming out because that was before my time here. yahoo!

Geena, I havent tried Heart & Soul yet, but I have a lil sample here, if its slavish and emotional Im certain I'll love this one... btw Neanderlicious smells kitty-ish on me too, but its light so if I cover it well, then it smells fine, in fact I love to cover with Sugared Melons, the combo smells like Gucci Rush, which throws my Lover for a loop, he just cant understand why my feet smell sooo good :666:

Wigs come out at special times of the year and only when sweetie has been a very good boy, I mean Best Behavior.... my Krazykat love motto for the poor men in my life is: Recieve 1000% THEN give 99% cause in love, Im not at all politically correct :666:

Geena, I have never tried Cuddlebunny-UN either, but when my BF started a little too comfortable with my BI mix, I decided to layer Sexology underneath for similiar vibe and that worked like a charm for a long time, I like to make him crazy and keep him on his toes :wub:

Cougar Scented sounds Super Exciting!!!

Edited by KrazyKat

Cougar Scented sounds Super Exciting!!!

Cougar Scented was one of the few scented LP's capable of raising Mr. Shelly (OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS - I mean the Dead's) attention. :666:

Will be greatly looking forward to ordering some when it comes in again. This is a stock up situation ladies. :wub:

Scented Cougar is so congruent with the Phero that it's just perfect. Fresh, young, fruity and but still musky. Smells purely wonderful - it's sparkle and sass in a scent.

Every time I wore it I got compliments. I did the loaves and fishes routine with the empty bottle for months before I finally accepted I was unable to fill it back up again with simple wishing. And then? WAAAAHHHHH........

:666:

I'd like to be kidding. I'm not. But I'd still like to be kidding. :-)

• 3 months later...

I really like how BI unscented 1xcops spray makes me feel and I had some pretty good hits. At first spray I could smell the cops. The cop smell seemed to disappear into an extremely powdery smell immediately. I used 1 spray split between wrists and one spray to chest spread around. I cannot stand the powder smell. It completely overtakes me and I feel like I don't want to go in public because I will that person with to much perfume on :P I tried to cover it with a couple different things and they completely disappeared into the powdery abyss.

My friend said I looked really good and said I did my makeup different. I did the same thing I do everyday which isn't much because I don't like to wear makeup. She said "didn't you do your eyes different" ha I didn't do anything so thinking it could have been the BI :jumpforjoy:

I went to a cafe and there was a man trying to find a product they were out of so the woman behind the counter was calling another cafe for him to see if they had it in stock. He ended up talking to me and following me out the door of the cafe :toast: ! The woman was still on the phone, and he just followed me out towards my car said where was I going I told him I was on my way to see a movie (the wolfman) with a friend and he said "wow! thats what you wear to the movies? Niiiiiiiice" Ha!! I was just wearing what I wear everyday nothing dressed up or anything at least to me. He just walked off somewhere and didn't go back into the cafe ha geez men :)

My guy friend I went to the movies with (I asked him if he liked my new perfume I was feeling SUPER self conscious about it) He said it smelled clean,fresh and powdery and that he liked it that I smelled clean ha.

It seemed to lift my mood and also add some sort of a confidence. I REALLY like BI for the effects to myself and others, but I cannot stand the smell!

How many sprays do most women use of this?

Today I actually wore it sprayed on my ummm special woman part :happybirthday: I chose this because this is the normal area they would be coming from so figured why not :) I am not sure how effective this is, but it didn't have a bothersome smell and all I noticed was the musky scent from the cops smell wafting up every once in awhile. It could probably easily be covered. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I don't want to waste it. This may be an ok area for the cops, but probably not the best for the pheros/diffusion right?

Is there a phero blend by LP I can wear that is the same as BI without the cops? I can apply them separately?

Thanks!

Edited by Madison

I really like how BI unscented 1xcops spray makes me feel and I had some pretty good hits. At first spray I could smell the cops. The cop smell seemed to disappear into an extremely powdery smell immediately. I used 1 spray split between wrists and one spray to chest spread around. I cannot stand the powder smell. It completely overtakes me and I feel like I don't want to go in public because I will that person with to much perfume on :) I tried to cover it with a couple different things and they completely disappeared into the powdery abyss.

My friend said I looked really good and said I did my makeup different. I did the same thing I do everyday which isn't much because I don't like to wear makeup. She said "didn't you do your eyes different" ha I didn't do anything so thinking it could have been the BI :)

I went to a cafe and there was a man trying to find a product they were out of so the woman behind the counter was calling another cafe for him to see if they had it in stock. He ended up talking to me and following me out the door of the cafe :) ! The woman was still on the phone, and he just followed me out towards my car said where was I going I told him I was on my way to see a movie (the wolfman) with a friend and he said "wow! thats what you wear to the movies? Niiiiiiiice" Ha!! I was just wearing what I wear everyday nothing dressed up or anything at least to me. He just walked off somewhere and didn't go back into the cafe ha geez men :)

My guy friend I went to the movies with (I asked him if he liked my new perfume I was feeling SUPER self conscious about it) He said it smelled clean,fresh and powdery and that he liked it that I smelled clean ha.

It seemed to lift my mood and also add some sort of a confidence. I REALLY like BI for the effects to myself and others, but I cannot stand the smell!

How many sprays do most women use of this?

Today I actually wore it sprayed on my ummm special woman part :P I chose this because this is the normal area they would be coming from so figured why not :) I am not sure how effective this is, but it didn't have a bothersome smell and all I noticed was the musky scent from the cops smell wafting up every once in awhile. It could probably easily be covered. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I don't want to waste it. This may be an ok area for the cops, but probably not the best for the pheros/diffusion right?

Is there a phero blend by LP I can wear that is the same as BI without the cops? I can apply them separately?

Thanks!

If the smell is bothersome to you, but not others, put it where a lot of us wear pheros that we don't want to effect us (like True Confessions)......you can apply to your back, the back of your neck, the backs of your legs if you are wearing a skirt......NOT in your hair, for the love of God, though! cops stick to hair like velcro!

Leather is like Dominance, but with Est added.....I absolutely love it! Neither Leather nor Lace has cops, unless you ask to have them added.

Thanks Dolly ^_^ I am thinking of placing an order for both leather and lace, but I want to get all of my first order before I make my 3rd order ha already made 2. Danna said it was sent out on the 13th but the post office was having issues. Hopefully I will get it soon. It is occo pink and LAM. I really want to see how I do with these two so I know what to order :) I don't understand why everything I have tried to cover it with has completely disappeared into the powdery abyss. Is it just that strong? It seems like the cops/musk is different from the powder, but if it isn't and it is the cops. Is the problem maybe I should wait for a longer dry down? I'll figure it out. It's just frustrating. Especially when I LOVE the scent until the powder takes over. Hopefully if it is the cops Leather will be similar to BI and I can put the cops down below ha :) then put leather in my normal application spots and it will work out because I wubs wubs wubs the BI!

I've used scents with pheros below my navel and on my thighs but never actually on the pelvic mound...but that's just me. One thing to remember about sexual pheromones is that the analogs (such as copulins) are replicating those signals and they're not going to be what we consider civilized in terms of odor. However I'm not so sure if you're really going to get a lot of effects if you just put it there, unless you're actually going to have sex at some point.

It could also be that your chemistry just has that effect with copulins/pheros. The copulins for me have a fruity cheese kind of smell and it took a while to get used to it but now after a couple years somewhat regular use I don't really notice it.

Well the eow from LS doesn't have the powder smell to me at all. Just comes out smelling well like cops ha! Then the more musky/cops smell after dry down. I am pretty sure the cops used here is the same eow right? So It just doesn't make sense to me. The only time I have noticed the cops smell I recognize as being cops was from the BI. Seemed like there was the cops, then this other overwhelming powder. I was thinking maybe it would work from down belooooowww ha ^_^ Because I could smell the cops drifting up every once in awhile. I would probably only want them for mostly close range stuff anyway, but every once in awhile might not cut it. I guess there's always the trading post and the eow I am accustomed to. I am open to hearing thoughts on this thanks!

Well the eow from LS doesn't have the powder smell to me at all. Just comes out smelling well like cops ha! Then the more musky/cops smell after dry down. I am pretty sure the cops used here is the same eow right? So It just doesn't make sense to me. The only time I have noticed the cops smell I recognize as being cops was from the BI. Seemed like there was the cops, then this other overwhelming powder. I was thinking maybe it would work from down belooooowww ha ^_^ Because I could smell the cops drifting up every once in awhile. I would probably only want them for mostly close range stuff anyway, but every once in awhile might not cut it. I guess there's always the trading post and the eow I am accustomed to. I am open to hearing thoughts on this thanks!

I am at a loss.....Mara said that the only thing that all of your scents/pheros have in common is the cops, yet you had stated that Neanderlicious didn't turn to powder. Hmmmm, very odd! I guess it is something about your skin chemistry......I have things happen with different scents, but never with an unscented phero.....maybe if you got some unscented BI in a CPS base? CPS helps it stay on top of the skin.....it won't diffuse as quickly, but it would also have less of a chance of being corrupted by your skin chemistry.....

Yes, the EoW used here is made by the same manufacturer (Dr Stone)......the only difference is in the medium. The EoW from love-scent is in alcohol, while the one here is in oil.

Hi Dolly! The Neanderlicious did turn to the powder it just took longer and wasn't as strong at first. I wrote about it on the forums here somewhere.

Okayyy well I guess I will just do some trading or something. Just want to see what happens with the occo and LAM first. Probably the same thing, but a girl can hope! ;)

Hi Dolly! The Neanderlicious did turn to the powder it just took longer and wasn't as strong at first. I wrote about it on the forums here somewhere.

Okayyy well I guess I will just do some trading or something. Just want to see what happens with the occo and LAM first. Probably the same thing, but a girl can hope! ;)

Try getting some CPS (D5) from the ladies to spray or rub on your skin prior to application.....it may help delay the skin chemistry issue.....