New Releases for NOVEMBER 2009

Potion Master

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mara, how smelly are Leather and Lace unscented?

Sh*t! How can I resist fragrances called Leather, Lace and Mistress Christmas?! Blood on the Snow sounds intriguing and I haven't a clue whats in it. Ginger and Rose...hmmm...that one is tempting too. Mademoiselle Pancake sounds a bit too edible for my liking. Sounds like something I'd really love to put in my diffuser or have in a candle...but that name Mademoiselle Pancake is sooooo adorable I want to pinch it's cheeks.

Hey Mara, how smelly are Leather and Lace unscented?

Sh*t! How can I resist fragrances called Leather, Lace and Mistress Christmas?! Blood on the Snow sounds intriguing and I haven't a clue whats in it. Ginger and Rose...hmmm...that one is tempting too. Mademoiselle Pancake sounds a bit too edible for my liking. Sounds like something I'd really love to put in my diffuser or have in a candle...but that name Mademoiselle Pancake is sooooo adorable I want to pinch it's cheeks.

HAHAHA!!!

Mara, Does Leather and Lace arrive in the monthly trial kit???

HAHAHA!!!

Mara, Does Leather and Lace arrive in the monthly trial kit???

Probably not, because I *THINK* they are unscented phero blends.....

Mademoiselle Pancake sounds a bit too edible for my liking. Sounds like something I'd really love to put in my diffuser or have in a candle...but that name Mademoiselle Pancake is sooooo adorable I want to pinch it's cheeks.

Yeah, I know what you mean.....I'm not too into gourmands myself....once in awhile, I go for one, but not as a general rule. But, that name is just too cute!

Oh Mara, I also had one more question. I noticed that in the pulldown on the store..the link we use to add pheros to "Clearance items" and Private Editions...Lace and Leather are not listed. I was thinking about boosting one of my Sale bottles and couldn't.

I am totally bringing a gallon of this on my vacation with the KSBF....he's gonna like this one. (He thinks it's "cute" when I'm "girly".) Bwaha! Heeee!

Remember how you said you thought we ended up with different versions of the same guy? :w00t:

OHH how fab would a monthly phero trial kit and def a trial kit for Private Editions (sigh).. I can only dream.

Well, the ladies already sell these products at such deep discounts that it just would not be feasible.....BUT, we do get sniffees of most of the PE's......why don't you split some bottles of the pheros with other members? There are normally some of the ladies who are willing to go halfsies (or set up a decant circle) with you....just post on the trading post and see!

Well, the ladies already sell these products at such deep discounts that it just would not be feasible.....BUT, we do get sniffees of most of the PE's......why don't you split some bottles of the pheros with other members? There are normally some of the ladies who are willing to go halfsies (or set up a decant circle) with you....just post on the trading post and see!

Dolly, Thats a wonderful idea... so many times I order a PE from the description and it doesnt fit.. then others I get a sniffee of something I never thought Id like and I LOVE it... it gets expensive to order and then hope to make a trade. Im dying to try Joannas PE this month oh and Lisas vanilla-caramel PE if anyone is interested in splits for any of these..

Edited by KrazyKat

OK having sneaked a tiny peek at the descriptions (which, by the way, Luna, are lovely) I think I need Blood on Snow & Offering - for my collection of "offering" scents, marigolds are a bonus. Oh but then there is Garland & Lace (eggnog!gingerbread!!), Mistress Christmas (gingerpear!) - the ginger 'ho in me is overwhelmed.

Then of course Vamp Cafe (dare I dream of more coffee goodness?)...

And Boddice Ripper for the DH - violets are good.

Dangit. Better wait for the sampler.

OK having sneaked a tiny peek at the descriptions (which, by the way, Luna, are lovely) I think I need Blood on Snow & Offering - for my collection of "offering" scents, marigolds are a bonus. Oh but then there is Garland & Lace (eggnog!gingerbread!!), Mistress Christmas (gingerpear!) - the ginger 'ho in me is overwhelmed.

Then of course Vamp Cafe (dare I dream of more coffee goodness?)...

And Boddice Ripper for the DH - violets are good.

Dangit. Better wait for the sampler.

I just ran around all over the site and cant seem to find the description page, Im assuming you mean the new release page.

Edited by KrazyKat

I just ran around all over the site and cant seem to find the description page.

KK - go to the giftshoppe, enter in the search box at the top left the name of the perfume - those that are currently being set up will appear...we can't order them yet though...they are still being encoded.

KK - go to the giftshoppe, enter in the search box at the top left the name of the perfume - those that are currently being set up will appear...we can't order them yet though...they are still being encoded.

Yes, Thanks Got it!

So far I've gotten bottles of Leather, Lace, S. Cougar, Garland, 2x UnS. Cougar. Waiting for the cart to go live and then I think it'll be Snow, Offering, and Mistress Christmas and possibly Nekosumume.

eta: Don't think I can resist Vamp Cafe too.

Edited by SWBookworm

A couple of last minute PEs to share! These were designed by the amazing Kimberly (of Pumpkin Tropique fame, et al) for her friend Chiniqua. I hope this doesn't spoil the surprise...

AD-ChiniquaEJV.jpg

AD-ChiniquaCCC.jpg

You are such a doll!!! I know you are going on vacation please take care of yourself and have a happy and safe holiday.

So far I've gotten bottles of Leather, Lace, S. Cougar, Garland, 2x UnS. Cougar. Waiting for the cart to go live and then I think it'll be Snow, Offering, and Mistress Christmas and possibly Nekosumume.

eta: Don't think I can resist Vamp Cafe too.

Making me totally jealous... Yay for all the awesome scented and phero goodness you'll be getting. It's like Christmas! Oh wait, it really almost is, isn't it?

Oh Mara, I also had one more question. I noticed that in the pulldown on the store..the link we use to add pheros to "Clearance items" and Private Editions...Lace and Leather are not listed. I was thinking about boosting one of my Sale bottles and couldn't.

Why don't you write Leather/Lace in the special request area of the phero option. So Im confused are these live in the cart yet?

Thanks Carrie and mah kitteh! It was a labor of love and a lot of fun. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I agree! Excellent work, Luna!!

Thanks Dolly!

Nope, it was strictly imagination at work. But M&D provided excellent info/high concepts and whatnot. In fact, Danna contributed quite a lot to the description of Offering, for example. The "new world sugar skull" tagline is hers, it's so cool!

Edited by luna65

Thanks ma'am...and as always your labels are wonderful!

And I snatched up a bottle of Madamoiselle Pancake before it sells out like...well, you know. :lol:

Edited by luna65

Mistress Christmas description is to die for. "bad boys everywhere wait on their knees in front of the Christmas tree to receive the punishment which feels like a gift."

Indeed a Stocking Stuffer for bad boys! heehee

Wonderful job on the descriptions Luna--but now I need full bottles of a BUNCH of stuff because they sound SOOO good! I won't be able to wear Mistress Christmas without thinking of you, which is good--but it's going to make for an interesting holiday.....