New Releases for NOVEMBER 2009

Potion Master

I'd love to read the descriptions, especially Nekomusume, Blood On Snow. I am betting that Vamp Cafe has coffee or mocha in it. Blood On Snow might have darker notes of raspberry or cherry, maybe dragon's blood. Some notes have "say" blood. Nekomusume could be light and playful with a musk for seduction. Any other guesses?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone up for "splits" on the PE's ? I'm up for Kimberly's Ginger Rose and Lisa's Pumpkin Gingerbread, I could be coaxed into trying others.

is Lisa's PG sugared ? I once got a sniffee sample of Sug's Pumpkin & Gingerbread ( a PE someone had make before my time)

Edited by liz

Can you tell us what notes you picked? Pretty please? Just to let us at least imagine the loveliness :)

You may hate me afterward...it will have white chocolate, cream, sweet vanilla, and white confectioner's sugar. I wanted a sweet white chocolate frosting scent.

The Christmas Candy one that's posted is going to resemble a cinnamon flavored spice drop. :)

Now that I think about it, maybe I was hungry when I designed these. ;)

Cougar and P&D are on my list. Gotta try them. I'm on good behavior with the charges till they are paid off, but samples qualify as good behavior, don't they????

ABSOLUTELY !!03.gif

eta: can we order yet, I could swear I read that somewhere, but I could be making that up

Edited by liz

ABSOLUTELY !!03.gif

eta: can we order yet, I could swear I read that somewhere, but I could be making that up

Mara said the pheros are up. I don't think they've got to the other new releases yet. I'm really excited they've got them up so soon.

I'm gonna wait to order because I've got one that's probably going to ship soon (and I might need more of Buns of Cinn once I try it).

I couldn't wait....I had to order...... :)

Leather in beta spray (next month Lace)

Scented Cougar in beta spray (I was afraid it would be gone if I waited)

gonna get a few samples of the NR's when they are posted.

Gotta work overtime this week.... :)

M & D you've done it again!!!!!

Now that I think about it, maybe I was hungry when I designed these. :)

hmmm... That situation totally sounds familiar... LOL!

This is the first month I can recall when there hasn't been a HUGE stalking thread before the new releases! They just keep coming and coming and never stop! aaaahhhggghh@

They released them early this month... Probably due to someone's impending time away and the upcoming holidays... :) THANX LADIES!

Also, take a look in the candle section. We're doing a bunch of new candles (including some yummy xmas blends - one of my faves is called Christmas Woody :insert Beavis and Butthead snigger here: ) which will be up in a few days, but have added some beautiful lanterns and candle holders already.

I am so excited (and sniggering with you)...

You may hate me afterward...it will have white chocolate, cream, sweet vanilla, and white confectioner's sugar. I wanted a sweet white chocolate frosting scent.

The Christmas Candy one that's posted is going to resemble a cinnamon flavored spice drop. :)

Now that I think about it, maybe I was hungry when I designed these. :)

Now I'm hungry!! ;)

I'd love to read the descriptions, especially Nekomusume, Blood On Snow. I am betting that Vamp Cafe has coffee or mocha in it. Blood On Snow might have darker notes of raspberry or cherry, maybe dragon's blood. Some notes have "say" blood. Nekomusume could be light and playful with a musk for seduction. Any other guesses?

I LOVE the guessing. That's a very FUN! part for me, when you guys channel the vibes. :)

Commenting on the blood - it's Red Currants. Once believed to have folk 'medicinal' qualities of lessening the discomfort of 'monthly courses' and pains of childbirth. Currants are a magickal representation of blood, femininity, fertility and motherhood.

I'm excited about the descriptions too - LUNA is doing them this month....I cannot yell YAY! loud enough! She's AMAZING! Danna and I were howling with laughter when she sent the first bunch to us. I shall have them up in the next day or so. Not only is she BRILLIANT, but prompt! (Thank you, Luna, for busting your butt to help us get everything up and ready before I leave. LOVE YOU MADLY!)

I LOVE the guessing. That's a very FUN! part for me, when you guys channel the vibes. :)

Commenting on the blood - it's Red Currants. Once believed to have folk 'medicinal' qualities of lessening the discomfort of 'monthly courses' and pains of childbirth. Currants are a magickal representation of blood, femininity, fertility and motherhood.

I'm excited about the descriptions too - LUNA is doing them this month....I cannot yell YAY! loud enough! She's AMAZING! Danna and I were howling with laughter when she sent the first bunch to us. I shall have them up in the next day or so. Not only is she BRILLIANT, but prompt! (Thank you, Luna, for busting your butt to help us get everything up and ready before I leave. LOVE YOU MADLY!)

THIS should be fun!!

notes....

Per your requests, there is now the option to further Phero Amp already enhanced perfumes, on the phero page.

The new Leather & Lace blends have been added to the Phero-Add list, as has the Charisma Blend for Men (aka Actor's Magic).

Regarding Charisma - I haven't designed a label for that yet for separate sale because I've been waiting on the lab to make us the female counterpart...grrrr...still waiting....but I think I will have to bend and release the male one on it's own because we have sold out of the majority of our male mixes.

Also, take a look in the candle section. We're doing a bunch of new candles (including some yummy xmas blends - one of my faves is called Christmas Woody :insert Beavis and Butthead snigger here: ) which will be up in a few days, but have added some beautiful lanterns and candle holders already.

Regarding pending orders, including all the special and Beta orders - we are pretty much up to date, and everything is going out today and tomorrow. I am leaving town from the 20th to the 30th, so we've been rushing to get these up "early" (aka, finally on time). Danna will be here processing orders while I am away, but John is talking a few days off too, so try to go easy on the girl with special requests until I get back! :)

cool...a new men's phero! and such pretty lanterns & diffusers, too. what are the expected results with charisma? is it mainly a social thing? oh, and enjoy your time away, busy lady!

OMG!! You ladies have done it again, I am so pleased with my PE's and the label designs YOU ROCKED IT!! And the new scents OMG I said I was going to be good for a while but I might have to re-think that, I LOVE my Dirty figgy I am wearing it today. The green tea, honey berry ,and ginger rose I'm speechless. Blessings to you and the LP family.

Kimberly :pink-flutterby:

Edited by Kimaaa3

D'awwww! I'm so happy you two really like them, I want to do justice not only to the scents but your philosophy as well.

AND I LOVE YOU TOO!!! :)

I was wondering if Nekomusume (Daughter of Cat) might be a 'rebrew' of Kittenish?

Hey Ladies,

Iam so excited. Thanksgiving is next week and I have time off work and I get a nice money fairy coming this week. yay! so probably Thursday ill be placing my sampler order for November. WOOHOO!!! ;)

And now how 'bout some PE's to share?

AD-MademPancake.jpg

Mademoiselle Pancake

OMG OMG OMG!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):w00t::w00t:

My baby is out there in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoonaner2gy:

I am so excited!!!! I feel like a two year old the day before christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emot177::emot177::OUDFDC~110::020105~21:

I know there is like a ton of new stuff that appeals to me, the Vanilla Caramel blend from Lisa sounds awesome and yummy, the Lace blend, Scented Cougar etc. etc.

But I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact that *my* little baby has been created, with its own little cute name, and its own adorable label... and I'm in HEAVEN!! So excited! Yeepa!

So is it an actual pancake scent? My friend Aaron keeps insisting that the only way he'd fall in love with a girl is if she smelled like pancakes. :w00t:

Kitteh: no, it's not. ;)

So is it an actual pancake scent? My friend Aaron keeps insisting that the only way he'd fall in love with a girl is if she smelled like pancakes. :w00t:

Kitteh: no, it's not. ;)

Hrm....teh plot sickens...thickens!

So is it an actual pancake scent? My friend Aaron keeps insisting that the only way he'd fall in love with a girl is if she smelled like pancakes. ;)

As Mara wrote it herself...

AD-MademPancake.jpg

Mademoiselle Pancake - 1/3 fl.oz. Mademoiselle said that often when wearing our "Me, Jane" or Sugar Fried Bananas scents, she gets told she smells like a yummy pancake and wanted more! So we whipped up a fresh batch of Banana, Vanilla, Cinnamon and Brown Sugar for her that is distractingly delicious smelling, with a drop of Maple Syrup on top!

I have been litteraly overwhelmed with compliments on my perfume when wearing anything with bananas... it's ridiculous. NEVER EVER have I talked so much to total strangers about my perfume...

Funny thing is, they don't think it's ME, they are more like "wow, it smells so good", like breakfast etc.

People think there is a scented candle around, or the scent is coming from my cofee etc.

Kids tell their momies "Mom, what is that smell? I'm hungry!!" etc. around me, it's so funny. Sales persons talk to me about a "cloud" of yumminess as I walked by, patients in waiting rooms, secretaries, waitresses, friends... I'm getting everyone hungry around me! lol

So, I am hoping to get something as magical in this mix of Bananas, cinamon, vanilla, brown sugar + maple syrup!

NOM? ...eh?... :unsure: :unsure:

Can someone translate for me?

lol, I forgot - you parlez Francais, non? "NOM" refers to the whole "lolcat" arena, and in cat-speak, NOM means to eat with gusto! In English that would be YUMYUMYUM!

lol, I forgot - you parlez Francais, non? "NOM" refers to the whole "lolcat" arena, and in cat-speak, NOM means to eat with gusto! In English that would be YUMYUMYUM!

Hehe... sorry Katz, thanks ;):w00t:

I don't speak lolcat but I speak the universal language of yummy food, yummy deserts, YUM YUM :w00t:

First of all...OMG!!!! I can't wait to try these! :w00t:

Liz, I would love to split some PE's w/you, send me an e-mail & we'll sort out the details. :party:

COOLNESS !! I'll email ya tomorrow !!

eta: just sent u an email !!

Edited by liz

OMG!! You ladies have done it again, I am so pleased with my PE's and the label designs YOU ROCKED IT!! And the new scents OMG I said I was going to be good for a while but I might have to re-think that, I LOVE my Dirty figgy I am wearing it today. The green tea, honey berry ,and ginger rose I'm speechless. Blessings to you and the LP family.

Thank you, Kimberly! Made my day. :w00t: You're a talented and clever fragrance designer, my love! I adore everything you come up with! Blessings back atcha - and kisses too.

xoxox

M

AD-P-Lace.jpg

New favorite phero blend. I think I have found the combo that is perfect for me. I was mixing up your special orders with this blend today and everyone in the studio was "high" within minutes. Oooof! This stuff packs a wallop! :w00t: I could not stop laughing for over an hour...John John said, "I think she's gone to her Happy Place." It just feels GOOD and LOVING and FUN! I am totally bringing a gallon of this on my vacation with the KSBF....he's gonna like this one. (He thinks it's "cute" when I'm "girly".) Bwaha! Heeee!

AD-P-Lace.jpg

New favorite phero blend. I think I have found the combo that is perfect for me. I was mixing up your special orders with this blend today and everyone in the studio was "high" within minutes. Oooof! This stuff packs a wallop! :w00t: I could not stop laughing for over an hour...John John said, "I think she's gone to her Happy Place." It just feels GOOD and LOVING and FUN! I am totally bringing a gallon of this on my vacation with the KSBF....he's gonna like this one. (He thinks it's "cute" when I'm "girly".) Bwaha! Heeee!

Ah, I must try this! Going to a happy place is highly underrated!

AD-P-Lace.jpg

Glad I ordered a bottle of this!! Sounds like it'll be a LOT of fun!

I wonder if the Leather and Lace phero blends will parallel the Angelina/Marilyn archetypes? Kickass and Coo?

As Mara said....one smart cookie!!!

I can't wait to try Leather! Sounds right up my alley!