New Releases for NOVEMBER 2009

Potion Master

ATTA GIRL, Sounds like you had a BLAST !! 03.gif

Glad to have you back Mara !

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes everyone! Yeah, I did have a most excellent time. Still purring.... :mail:

I'm curious, was the Lace amped with cops? I can't wait to try it!

Nope, just Lace straight. I wanted to try it out pure without the added sexual element. Add that to Luna's advice to me before I left - that some men respond better and even more sexually to Est than to the blatancy of cops. That said, I also wear Blatant Invitation with extra cops and that works really well too with my chemistry and personality (it's very me) and on my boy, but having done very little experiementation with Est before, I was truly, pleasantly, surprised by the different personality traits that the Est seems to have brought forward, which was really interesting, because the KSBF and I have known each other for 25 YEARS, so seeing a different side of him was most fun. I'm gonna play around some more with straight Est to see how much difference the Alpha-Nol makes, but the Lace combo is a total winner for me.

So glad you're back PM! So how's the Lace comparable to H&S, anyone? I gotta say how much I love Blood on the Snow, Mistress Christmas, Vamp Cafe, Eanie, Meany,Miney & Boddice Ripper! Boddice Ripper is definitely the most masculine side of patchouli I've ever smelled!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very new and never heard about LP before December. It happend that I got a sample of Vamp Cafe from Scent Addict and was like WoW!!! I really love it. Goddesslynne sent me a welcome package with 15 different samples and my favorite were Garland & Lace and Cougar. And now I see that all of them are from December special. They are awersome!! My question is: Do I need to buy a toons of them because they will be discontinued, or I have a few month to get my finances together?

Well, I'm very grateful that I found those wonderful scents. Garland & Lace is amazing, sweet, lovely. I have it in my scent locket and it still strong after 10 hours. I'm very happy and already ordered a whole bottle. Thank you very much.

I'm very new and never heard about LP before December. It happend that I got a sample of Vamp Cafe from Scent Addict and was like WoW!!! I really love it. Goddesslynne sent me a welcome package with 15 different samples and my favorite were Garland & Lace and Cougar. And now I see that all of them are from December special. They are awersome!! My question is: Do I need to buy a toons of them because they will be discontinued, or I have a few month to get my finances together?

Well, I'm very grateful that I found those wonderful scents. Garland & Lace is amazing, sweet, lovely. I have it in my scent locket and it still strong after 10 hours. I'm very happy and already ordered a whole bottle. Thank you very much.

It's hard to know what will sell out quickly...the best you can do is go to the shopping cart and put in a huge amount, like 100, then hit re-calculate. The cart will then tell you how many are left in stock.

Wow! It's a very professional advice! comes from the veteran of this forum. Thank you, I'll definitely follow.

It's hard to know what will sell out quickly...the best you can do is go to the shopping cart and put in a huge amount, like 100, then hit re-calculate. The cart will then tell you how many are left in stock.